Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 (33826 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by Goshen360(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2011
laughing in Spanish, lwkmd oooo
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by MyloXyloto: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2011
bilaya:

Did you make this thing up?I will love to see the link.It is absolutely shocking.

Of course he made it up from a collection of her gaffes.

But the thing funny sha and laff wan burst my belle for office
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by donpeluchi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2011
Na wa o, this is bad. Not only do we have to cope with bombs from boko haram, there is a natural bomb factory in aso rock!
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by juman(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2011
The First Lady and her husband (Mr. President) don't prepare well when facing the public and that's very bad.
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by slap1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Moderators, please can one of you delete this thread.
A thread to mock our first lady, this is not right.
True, but the first lady and her husband have already made a mockery of themselves.
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by tunde300us(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2011
Its Nigeria's turn so we should live with it  grin.
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
grin check out No.7
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by abbey37(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2011

This is not mocking @ all. constructive criticism such as this will make her realise she needs help grammatically and she should get one ASAP instead putting our nation into shame now and then internationally.see her counterparts world over abeg
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by 27naira(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
grin grin

Please delete this Thread.
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by IYANGBALI: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2011
Andre Uweh:

sycophant on the loose.Tell me what is not right here?you mean we should continue to be boko haramed by your sister the first lady?no waaaaaaaaaaaay tongue
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by Toks2008(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2011
Are all these grammatical blunders true or just made up?, cos its hard to believe.
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by moremi2008(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2011
My fellow chidreens, have you not heard that Ebele has illegalize everybody that is laughing the First Lady of this continent, Dame Princess Patience?!!!! You is all a wicked chidreens!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by OmoTier1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2011
Any 'slate' and 'chalk' in the house?

Okay, DEM P, say:
"I, T, it",
"I , F , if", , now repeat after me, come on DEM, "I, T, , "
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by donpeluchi(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2011
So ojukwu's manhood is still alive. Now this is some serious ish!
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by velo10: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2011
One thing that pisses me off about this woman is that among all our first ladies, she is the most garrulous. I wonder why GEJ can't sit her down to let her know that her speech needs to be polished and error-free to a level. For the Lord's sake, English is this country's language of communication.
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by realkendy(f): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2011
Mrs Jonathus terrorising us all the time
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by Josyrogers(m): 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2011
But let face the facts, some of you laughing the poor woman have mothers who would make terrible errors like hers or even worse.
Yes she should have at least practice her speeches before appearing on air. But you must admire her courage to continue despite all these ''weapon of mass destruction'' falling from her mouth.
Yes it is very hillarious and I couldn't stopped myself from laughing too. But don't think she isn't smart or intelligent. Ability to speak perfect english is not a measure of a person's intelligence nor mental accumen.

Laugh and joke. It's allowed. But don't insult her. Whether you like it or not you voted her to represent you. She is your choice!

Madam Patience dont mind them. They is all ya chidreens. They all come from your fellow widows. Forgave them.
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by infofta(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2011
Moderator, please delete this thread.
You guys should find a better way to communicate with her instead of putting it on the net for the world to read.
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by 1025: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2011

@andrew,
pls shut up. so if u have ur ways, u will delete our comedians too abi?
the woman and her aides have a lot to do to stay away from the microphone to stop this menace. na dead rat say make children dey drag am for tail
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by brojero: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
Come to think of it, these grammatical disasters are not only errors in English, but also in pidgin.
There's nothing wrong in communicating in pidgin, but at least it has to make sense, innit? grin
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by LEXYLOV: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2011
What do you expect from the lucky family. They came all the way from ZOO where she and her husband taking care of animals without putting on any shoe, They got so so lucky lucky all the way to aso rock  shocked
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by Exponental(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2011
If d head is faulty, wat do u expect from his household!
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by shollyboy2: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2011
wooow, ahhahhahhahha,,, we just dey wine ourself for this country. imagine our first lady blowing grammar like that. well english na foreign language sha,
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by fire4fire: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2011
fellis:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin Ojukwu manhood still lives, hahhahaha
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by AndreUweh(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2011
fire4fire:

grin Ojukwu manhood still lives, hahhahaha
Please, stop the joke.
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by sandysprax(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2011
velo10:

One thing that pisses me off about this woman is that among all our first ladies, she is the most garrulous. I wonder why GEJ can't sit her down to let her know that her speech needs to be polished and error-free to a level. For the Lord's sake, English is this country's language of communication.

I hear she controls Jonathan in the house.If he dares offer an advice to her, she will just beat him up.Don't u see how dull the president always appears, like he is being maltreated.That woman na heavy duty (agbero)
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by freecocoa(f): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2011
The first lady sure makes a lot of blunders in english language but all you laughing about"ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on" are kinda dumb.

That sentence is a 100% percent CORRECT,manhood is not only another name for the Pennis,check your dictionaries,its also

THE STATE OF BEING A MAN(adult male or maturity)
TRADITIONAL MANLY QUALITIES.
THE STATE OF BEING HUMAN etc

Laugh at all her mistakes but the above is not one of them(maybe she got lucky) its just ironic to laugh at this when you don't even know the joke's on you.
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by sandysprax(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2011
freecocoa:

The first lady sure makes a lot of blunders in english language but all you laughing about"ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on" are kinda dumb.

That sentence is a 100% percent CORRECT,manhood is not only another name for the manliness,check your dictionaries,its also

THE STATE OF BEING A MAN(adult male or maturity)
TRADITIONAL MANLY QUALITIES.
THE STATE OF BEING HUMAN etc

Laugh at all her mistakes but the above is not one of them(maybe she got lucky) its just ironic to laugh at this when you don't even know the joke's on you.

LMFAO. i bet its luck.
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by beeke(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2011
Even until now am shocking well well for the Christmas bombing innocent people who say bye bye to their family to go to church and now some are die and plenty dieing in hospital.- Patience Jonathan addressing women group in aso rock
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by olusunyah(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2011
too much of gbagaun
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by kizito96(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
We are as good as what we have
Re: The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 by MosD: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2011
Hmm, i liking this, a dumb and a clown. Perfect combination!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios / Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors / Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.