Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing (13249 Views)

Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days / Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave / PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A BONAFIDE IJAW - EGBESU ORACLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^^
You dey mind them? Dishonest, blood sucking vampires, all of them. If you've noticed, muslims often expend more energy on defending their religion after every new incidence of Islamic terrorism - rather than denouncing the terrorists and proactively acting to hunt them down in order to salvage the battered integrity of their horrible religion.

Let's assume that Boko Haram were a Christian militant group. I can't imagine some faceless group coming out to murder innocent people in the name of, for instance, Catholicism. The Vatican and the entire Catholic community in Nigeria would be at the forefront of hunting down the renegades and bringing them to justice. Catholics would not stewpidly be defending catholicism and proclaiming it a 'religion of peace' when some group of blood thirsty murderers are killing people consistently in the name of the same Catholic Church. They would be more interested in fishing out the b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s that are trying to give the Church a bad name rather than being foolishly defensive and insecure. And this applies to the entire Christendom. I can imagine how vociferous and ruthless the Christian Association of Nigeria and all church leaders/faithfuls would be in dealing with the situation, and how they would be actively collaborating with the security agencies to fish the murderers out from their midst if they claim to be acting as Christians or in defence of Jesus Christ/the Bible. Has this been the case with Muslim leaders? No. Instead they yarn platitudes and prefer to deceive themselves with the i.d.i.o.t.ic line 'Islam is a religion of peace'. Indeed.

The suspicious indifference and misplacement of priorities by muslims - who are more interested in defending their discredited religion rather than fishing out the bad eggs - clearly demonstrates connivance or at least tacit support for Boko Haram's activities by most, if not all muslims. It is as simple as that.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2011
wellheads:

I wonder where we are going to in this country. Innocent souls are being lost via actions and inactions of a useless group of people (BH, Egbesu, GEJ, NPF, SSS, Azazi etc) yet some animals on this forum are happy, justifying this callous act as reprisals. If this is the mentality of the average nigerian, then we are not on the path of progress.
I agree. The average Nigerian mentality which brings us down. I just lose hope for this country.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by lucidang(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2012
personally i don't support the egbesu retaliation on small children, haba, these people are just kids.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by knowledge4(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2012
Who is a terrorist? what is terrorism and what is a terrorist gang?
Any one or group who carries a weapon of destruction illegally and goes about killing and maiming innocent persons under whatever guise is a terrorist. Therefore, Boko Haram, OPC, MEND, EGBESU, MASSOB, FULANI MURDERERS IN JOS and all the other tribal & ethnic armies are all terrorists at least in the Nigerian context. The problem we have and why these gangs are thriving is that the FG does not have the will to flush them out.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by tlops(m): 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2012
curtail them now before they join the Amnesty list and feed on public funds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria / BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State / Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Right: Compare And Contrast Between New And Old Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.