Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing (13251 Views)

Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days / Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave / PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A BONAFIDE IJAW - EGBESU ORACLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by sholylaw(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2011
All Plpp speaking against den are coward, Government is not doing anything to battle Boko Haram terriost Group, I fear for dis Nation, dey are small unit of plpp who are patriot and concious abt d development of dis nation, Imagine, Govt re sending Islamic Scholars to plead wit Boko Haram, I am in Full Support of dis Group cos dere motive is to fight against d islamic sect and defend dere plpp, dis idiot started wat happend in 1960 forcing Baifia to prompt up civil war, we should look @ it frm Political and Religions view, Nobody can slit on ur wife without u fight bck, Pls let's all our christian Broda's and sista's wake up again d Hausa's/Fulani Muslims, Pls b informed
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by wellheads(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2011
I wonder where we are going to in this country. Innocent souls are being lost via actions and inactions of a useless group of people (BH, Egbesu, GEJ, NPF, SSS, Azazi etc) yet some animals on this forum are happy, justifying this callous act as reprisals. If this is the mentality of the average nigerian, then we are not on the path of progress.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2011
Fortunately we all know that so-called terrorists groups in the South-South are simply hungry-greedy-jobless touts seeking entrance into the amnesty program - egbesu fratenity have left the boredom of university campuses to try their hands at bombing innocents - f'course there was no casualty - Real Terrorists seek maximum fatality in the shortest time possible
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2011
There is nothing more honorable, just and noble than vengeance. People can't do things with impunity, while hiding under the obnoxious idea that 'two wrongs don't make a right', or worse still, 'an eye for an eye we both go blind'. Before nko? Is it not better for us to both go blind than for you to inflict me with blindness and go on to gloat over it? People need to know that actions have consequences.

Therefore, I support the retaliation 100%. But they should make sure that the impact of the retaliation is stronger than that of the initial provocation. If the muslim beasts killed 50 Christians, then at least 500 muslim beasts should be exterminated in the reprisals. This yeye '6 injuries' toll is too meaningless. This is not childsplay.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by otokx(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2011
Egbesu sounds more like a bayelsa thing; the whole thing is not adding up.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by wellheads(m): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2011
sholylaw:

All Plpp speaking against den are coward, Government is not doing anything to battle Boko Haram terriost Group, I fear for dis Nation, dey are small unit of plpp who are patriot and concious abt d development of dis nation, Imagine, Govt re sending Islamic Scholars to plead wit Boko Haram, I am in Full Support of dis Group cos dere motive is to fight against d islamic sect and defend dere plpp, dis  started wat happend in 1960 forcing Baifia to prompt up civil war, we should look @ it frm Political and Religions view, Nobody can slit on your wife without u fight bck, Pls let's all our christian Broda's and sista's wake up again d Hausa's/Fulani Muslims, Pls b informed

@sholylaw and Pro01: how old are u? I don't think you are more than 11 or 12 years old from your post above. Or better still, you have the brain of 11 or 12 year old boys/girls. If not, is the solution to head ache chopping off the head? BH are crazy and cursed people as we all agree, do we then need more crazy and cursed people around in Nigeria? with this visionless leaders that we are been punished with?

All of u singing war songs really don't know what it means to go into a war. If you do, you will have a different opinion of the whole issue. what we lack in this country is leadership, and that is why I am not against military at this juncture!
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2011
Egbesu? God help my country.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by guonno: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2011
I FORESEE A REPRISAL IN ABA AND ONITSHA, IF NOT TODAY, THEN SOME OTHER FRIDAY. I WISH THERE WILL BE A REPRISAL SO THAT IT WILL BECOME MORE TOUGH UP NORTH, I NEED MY IGBO BROTHERS TO COME BACK HOME. [center][/b]MY POINT IS; A REPRISAL LOOMS IN ABA AND ONITSHA! [/center][/b]
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by sholylaw(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2011
@ Wellhead, plpp like u ought to b lockup, I dnt nid to argue wit u on age issues, I think u should go to isreal and u wil c wat a 6yrs Old jewish boy wil do to u, how patriot,couragous and strong dey love 1 anoda been defensive, again u shld knw wit ur dull head dat is not issue/problem that peace wil solve neither is not every thing battle wil scatter, is it until ur family is involve dat u will take up challenge againt ur enemy, the plpp who don't give regards for ur existence, We re not 1 in dis country, I guess no unity, when u run frm ur enemy u will surely b @ dere mercy for survive,Plpp wil die, for dis country to b reform, unity and peace to b achieved, surely dere must b conflit, don't let us run away frm d truth, dis country has many problem, frm corruption, poverty, infant death, high motality rate, unemployment, security treats, bad governemt, power, Go and ask ur father how was nigeria frm 1960 - 1980, Am sure u re not born den, I guess plpp like u called d niger detla when dey stated criminal, dere is more 4 u to learn B4 u open ur dirty mouth to talk, think b4 u spk,
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by murtalaa(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2011
let us condemn all kind of extremities instead of trying to absolve one group or make light of their nefarious activities based on some primordial sentiment.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by rhymz(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2011
wellheads:

@sholylaw and Pro01: how old are u? I don't think you are more than 11 or 12 years old from your post above. Or better still, you have the brain of 11 or 12 year old boys/girls. If not, is the solution to head ache chopping off the head? BH are crazy and cursed people as we all agree, do we then need more crazy and cursed people around in Nigeria? with this visionless leaders that we are been punished with?

All of u singing war songs really don't know what it means to go into a war. If you do, you will have a different opinion of the whole issue. what we lack in this country is leadership, and that is why I am not against military at this juncture!
ok, you that has the brain of Eistein I want you to wrap up your head around this. Will you kill a man that wants to kill you if during the struggle you had an opportunity to kill him as well? What you don't understand is the tactics that is being employed here by these riff-raffs in the north. The whole thing is targeted at southern tribes with Igbos being the worse hit and with the tacit connivance of some of thier leaders and people. Why should be the violence be repeatedly one-sided even though the perpetrators know that there could be reprisals if they continue. The government is unserious, clueless and irresponsible to do anything decisive to stop the one-sided unwanton killings. Are you saying if you had lost your whole family in the blast you won't be mad?
It is obvious that Aba and Onitsha might likely errupt soon what are the security agencies doing to forestall any of such happening. There is even a strong possiblity that these idiots might strike again during the new yr celebrations, wetin dem do about it?? All we hear is a stewpid sermon that does nothing to curb the violence. If this will lead to war, fine, when we get to that bridge we go cross am, dont let us look like weaklings that can't defend ourselves. The Bokoharam boys, hausa/fulani killers and their likes are human beings, they are not the only ones that aint afraid of death.
It is high time we balanced the killings.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by sholylaw(m): 11:12am On Dec 30, 2011
@ Rthyms Thanks, leave dat fool who is a coward, , Dis Boko Haram are steppin on d toes of christains all over d country, I declare if it will turn to war, am ready, I hve my machette and, ready for battle,
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Demdem(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Fortunately we all know that so-called terrorists groups in the South-South are simply hungry-greedy-jobless touts seeking entrance into the amnesty program - egbesu fratenity have left the boredom of university campuses to try their hands at bombing innocents - f'course there was no casualty - Real Terrorists seek maximum fatality in the shortest time possible

I agree that these boys are simply hungry jobless chaps that want to be included in the amnesty loot. If not, why don't they go for suicide bombings. Useless mofos.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Demdem(m): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2011
sholylaw:

@ Rthyms Thanks, leave dat fool who is a coward, , Dis Boko Haram are steppin on d toes of christains all over d country, I declare if it will turn to war, am ready, I hve my machette and, ready for battle,
grin u are a clown. Who dey use machette to fight war in this day and age?
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by sholylaw(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2011
@ Demdem, u want make I tell u say I hve weapons abi, bring ur head make I use my machette on it, am sure u go don reach heaven b4 u knw waz up, all wat am sayin is dat, am not a coward and ready for anythin
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2011
sholylaw:

Demdem:

grin u are a clown. Who dey use machette to fight war in this day and age?

Lol.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Sholaf(f): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
pro01:

Lol.
pro01:

Lol.

Rib cracker of the year!
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Pain(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2011
This is exactly the kind of reaction that boko haram wants. Keep bombing senselessly like them. Silly boys!
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by fortran12: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2011
rhymz:

ok, you that has the brain of Eistein I want you to wrap up your head around this. Will you kill a man that wants to kill you if during the struggle you had an opportunity to kill him as well? What you don't understand is the tactics that is being employed here by these riff-raffs in the north. The whole thing is targeted at southern tribes with Igbos being the worse hit and with the tacit connivance of some of thier leaders and people. Why should be the violence be repeatedly one-sided even though the perpetrators know that there could be reprisals if they continue. The government is unserious, clueless and irresponsible to do anything decisive to stop the one-sided unwanton killings. Are you saying if you had lost your whole family in the blast you won't be mad?
It is obvious that Aba and Onitsha might likely errupt soon what are the security agencies doing to forestall any of such happening. There is even a strong possiblity that these idiots might strike again during the new yr celebrations, wetin dem do about it?? All we hear is a stewpid sermon that does nothing to curb the violence. If this will lead to war, fine, when we get to that bridge we go cross am, dont let us look like weaklings that can't defend ourselves. The Bokoharam boys, hausa/fulani killers and their likes are human beings, they are not the only ones that aint afraid of death.
[size=8pt]It is high time we balanced the killings. [/size]

Killing is bad no matter who is being killed we are all human beings to begin with b4 we are nw divided into tribes
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Skipfr(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2011
Gud one egbesu. More grease to ur elbows
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by EzeUche(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2011
Ijaw people are serious!

Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Demdem(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2011
EzeUche:

Ijaw people are serious!

The day they start going suicide, will take them serious. Till then, they are criminous thieves. Referring to the militants among them. Decent ijaws still exists.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by aikuda(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
They all terrorists. Even though I hate that Innocent nortehrners were the target of ths Egbesu cult, I think Northern leaders should be reminded that they dont have monopoly to violence. The only people that can stop boko haram are the Northern leaders, not even GEJ.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by nikky5(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2011
This is just the beginning of hostilities and counter hostilities.Now that reprisal groups are springing up, every household shall start bomb production at least for self defence.The era has come that policemen will be afraid to search what is in that polythene bag you are carrying.Bombs of course some may dare to say and the guy will say"please go and be very careful how you throw it.make sure a mosque is in sight.As time goes on locally hand made grenades will begin to flourish and carried about in pockets like unripe oranges.When the police sees a swollen pocket he will not dare ask for egunje, pls go he will say.The children will be warned to run away from anyone with swollen pockets or carrying black polythene bags even if nothing harmful are there.This is the era of the more you see the less you understand.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by brokswater: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2011
wislet true words most of the people that yarn for war have not even carried a gun in their short lives. I am a product of the Biafrian war. We lost everything and had to start from scratch. Its taken about 40 years to get back to some semblance of where we were before the war. I have also invested my hard earned savings back in nigeria recently. I am fortunate that I can write from my comfort abroad but my intention was always to come home eventually and give back.

There will be no victors in a war instead the western powers will be the victors. They will loan us money during the war and fund all the weapons that will be used for the so called war. At the end we will be in perpetual debt as they will claim it was used to bring back some semblance of democracy.

I am not advocate of war as wiselet put it we should all put our thinking caps, these bombs are all pre planned to create chaos, hatred, tribal bigotry, and mind u there might be a few sponsored people here writing garbage to inflame the whole situation.

I really fear whats going in my beloved country and tempers and a cool head is what is required and for those working actively to destroy Nigeria it will not happen in Jesus name Amen!
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by tlops(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
Hmm another menace in the breeding stage.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Hamzah1135: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2011
wot kind of fools are we? y cant we blame dose responsible 4 d crimes committed? either u like it or not, MEND started terrorism in Nigeria, remember D independence day bombings over a year ago? Neither did Jesus or Muhammad sent anyone 2 kill or bomb innocent lives, so please let's get things straight: MEND, BOKO HARAM, EGBESU FRATERNITY, OPC, are tools of d devil; emanated 4rm d dilapidated polity of our country Nigeria angry
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2011
How can you claim responsiblity for an even that never occurred? People on the ground said nothing happened. Abi is this not the one they said an Arabic School or Mosque was blown up in Sapele? @ovieo (on twitter) went to the site and said nothing of the such occurred. 2 other people said the same thing.

Chei, na rumors dem don take use make Nigerians butcher dem selves finish.SMH
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2011
Hamzah1135:

wot kind of fools are we? y cant we blame dose responsible 4 d crimes committed? either u like it or not, MEND started terrorism in Nigeria, remember D independence day bombings over a year ago? Neither did Jesus or Muhammad sent anyone 2 kill or bomb innocent lives, so please let's get things straight: MEND, BOKO HARAM, EGBESU FRATERNITY, OPC, are tools of d devil; emanated 4rm d dilapidated polity of our country Nigeria angry

Your clever by half attempt to lump Boko Haram in the same category as the other groups is a woeful failure. If not that your thinking faculty is impaired by your sub-conscious solidarity with Boko Haram, you would have easily realized that, out of all the groups associated with violence in Nigeria, ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY Boko Haram perpetrates such violence in the name of religion - and unsurprisingly, Islam. Why is this unfortunate fact so hard for you muslim numbskulls to comprehend? ? ? Is MEND or OPC fighting to defend Christianity or Jesus Christ? ? ? The likes of MEND are militant organisations with a just cause - supposedly fighting to gain more control of the oil produced in their region. OPC is an organization set up to protect and defend the interests of the Yoruba people, and they have never ever launched terrorist attacks on innocent members of other ethnic groups in the course of pursuing their mandate. Similarly, the likes of Egbesu and MASSOB are ethnic-group based organizations that are pursuing very clear and comprehensible objectives. They are ALL religion-neutral - except for Boko Haram that has no cogent and verifiable purpose other than to wage a 'Jihad' against anything and everything un-Islam.

The earlier we stop trying to de-link Boko Haram with Islam and muslims, the better. Stop comparing them with other militant groups in Nigeria. Their atrocities are based on the principles of Islam, and so unsurprisingly, they are bereft of sense, sensitivity, and sensibility - as all things Islam are. And I have no doubt that most muslims and their leaders (especially those from the North) implicitly support Boko Haram; forget the insincere platitudes they spit out to 'condemn' Boko Haram after each new Fun of violence. Boko Haram represents the very core of Islam, and that is where the problem lies.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Hamzah1135: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2011
i do not blame you anyway, neither do i blame any christian who have same views as yours. you can say any silly stuffs you like. u can link boko haram and moslems as much as u like. one thing is sure, if truly they represent Islam, i will be the first to support them. your voice is filled with hatred for a religion (Islam) which has come to stay, and your hatred and allegations can't Cease its existence {Suratul Saffi (Qur'an):8. Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light however much the disbelievers are averse. 9. He (Allah) it is who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may make it conqueror of all religion however much idolaters may be averse}. remember also that Islam Preaches Peace, and total Submission to d will of Allah. Better start thinking of a way 2 fight the true enemies rather than Laying unwholesome and insincere accusations on Islam and Muslim.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2011
cowards attacking helpless innocent children! just like their fellow bokos or are they just paid thugs running an errend in a grand scheme to throw this country into war?
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by rhymz(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2011
OK_2_NV:

cowards attacking helpless innocent children! just like their fellow bokos or are they just paid thugs running an errend in a grand scheme to throw this country into war?

so you would rather muslims go to their mosque comfortably without any fear of a reprisal from christians while islamic zealots bomb christians in their own place of worship right, left and centre. I am support that muslims should be made to feel the pains of christians as well. You claim BokoHaram is not fighting for muslims, that is a very naive and intellectually dishonest claim to make, here is excerpt from vanguard on Bokoharam's justification for the Xmas bombings: "Boko Haram has however justified its Christmas bombings at the St Theresa catholic Church Madalla, saying it was a reprisal for the Muslims killed in parts of the north by Christians. It also threatened to unleash more strikes today, December31 an January 1."
If you still delude yourself that they aint following violent koranic injunctions to perpetuate these hate crimes then you are a bonafide religious scam artiste yourself. Their ideology is very much grounded and inspired by the koran, if you want i can even post one of such injunctions by your prophet mohammed ordering them to kill infidels and take over their space, if only the prophet understood the implication of such an ambigious statement. Now you lot want to dissociate yourself from them cos shit has hit the fan. Don't be mad my dear, these guys are the ones following the koran to its last letter, infact, they are the true muslims, they are practising the religion of "PEACE" in its purest and undiluted form, if you doubt me ask Mutallab, at least the kid did not look stewpid like an average Almajiri before he too got the "islamic fever".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Have No Confidence In Police – Jonathan / Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo / Nigeria To Stop Fish Importation By 2022 –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.