Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. (5231 Views)

Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Exponental(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2011
I think I buy it bt nt well expressed: my neighbour (a mother of three) once told me dat she wont bother abt her husband's affair cos she doesnt want 2 die young. She said she has neva checked his fones 4 callers n will neva do. She said, "I begged him 2 ensure he wears condom if he wants 2 be intimate with oda girls".
My observation: they av neva fought, (though a drunkerd n a smoker, bt all ends b4 in gets home), the man respects her n does nt (2 d best of my knowledge) make her feel less human.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by mafolayomi(f): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2011
fine, provided wives will be allowed to see other men,
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Alfasegh: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2011
IbroSaunks:

@op
so the people that managed to stay married without "benefiting" from the side are abnormal? Whatever happened to discipline
How can I meet at least one of this kind of people? I sometimes wonder if they really do exist especially among men.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by APRIDE(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2011
Guy, you really need to turn your self over to God, there is no moral conviction in your 'article'.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by ARareGem(f): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
talina:

So imagine this:   
                         A man and woman are married and the man starts getting bored and his testosterone is pumping and he feels the need to go out and start Being Intimate.ual affairs with other women. The woman waits happily at home (she loves to knit) while he does this because he apparantly will be soooo happy that he will worship her and she knows she is his no.1 priority.( Not sure how ). When he gets home from seeing slut no.1, the woman falls into his arms in a passionate embrace and they gaze into each others eyes. Its true love!

Lol! True love, indeed.

@ Original post- Bullshit.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Mr9ndhalf: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^ SECONDED!! angry angry
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by thehunted(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2011
mafolayomi:

fine, provided wives will be allowed to see other men,

nope. It is our world. We can do whatever we like. Lol
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by meine: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2011
@poster

This is a message from the pit of hell, no woman gets happy with a cheating hubby. That you cant Put your pen in check doesnt mean other men cant keep theirs. Wake up and smell d coffee brov.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by ebila(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
@Poster,
I wonder where you got your idea from,but trust me you've been misguided.Allowing your husband see other women won't strengthen your marriage,whatever happens to "Love is jealous"? You think the person who said that was high?! Let me tell you how that reasoning would be interpreted;

1. She's seeing someone else.

2. She's planning to see someone else.

3. She's tired of the marriage.

4. She doesn't love me enough so she doesn't care.

5. She doesn't love me.

I could actually go on and on.It's only a slow guy that would think you're a cool wife!
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Princek12(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2011
meine:

@poster

This is a message from the pit of hell, no woman gets happy with a cheating hubby. That you cant Put your pen in check doesnt mean other men cant keep theirs. Wake up and smell d coffee brov.

What about women who have, for generations, married men who have other wives and mistresses they know about. Some of these women are the third, fourth, or sometimes, fifth wives. Those marriages lasted.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Princek12(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2011
talina:

So imagine this:
A man and woman are married and the man starts getting bored and his testosterone is pumping and he feels the need to go out and start Being Intimate.ual affairs with other women. The woman waits happily at home (she loves to knit) while he does this because he apparantly will be soooo happy that he will worship her and she knows she is his no.1 priority.( Not sure how ). When he gets home from seeing slut no.1, the woman falls into his arms in a passionate embrace and they gaze into each others eyes. Its true love!

So imagine this:

A man marries a second, third, and fourth wife or mistress. He rotates them, and they all know about each other. He is faithful and takes care of all of them. His desire to be with other women is done overtly, and he does not have to hide behind his main wife to do it.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Princek12(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
IbroSaunks:

@op
so the people that managed to stay married without "benefiting" from the side are abnormal? Whatever happened to discipline

Many of those men see other women secretly. Some of them don't have the brazen to stand up to their wife and put her in check so that he can see other women. Not every man has game. It is a biological urge for a man to be with multiple women.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2011
Princek12:

So imagine this:

A man marries a second, third, and fourth wife or mistress. He rotates them, and they all know about each other. He is faithful and takes care of all of them. His desire to be with other women is done overtly, and he does not have to hide behind his main wife to do it.

Ok, Im imagining that and if they all like it,then its fine. But in your original post you were talking about a married man with mistresses, not many wives. And Im still saying that women like variety just as much as men do grin
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Princek12(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
talina:

Ok, Im imagining that and if they all like it,then its fine. But in your original post you were talking about a married man with[b] mistresses, not many wives.[/b] And Im still saying that women like variety just as much as men do grin

Mistresses, wives, or whatever you call it, they are other women. I am not here to play the semantics game. Many of those men just call the other women wives, anyway, not that they are legally married to them.

The late Chief MKO Abiola called all his mistresses his wives, at least the ones who had his children.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^ Im not playing any semantics game. I think theres a big difference between a wife and a mistress! Come on! grin
Anyways, you still have not said anything about this: Women can get bored just like men and can have the same thoughts about " eating the same soup everyday for the rest of their lives"
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Princek12(m): 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2011
talina:

^^^ Im not playing any semantics game. I think theres a big difference between a wife and a mistress! Come on! grin
Anyways, you still have not said anything about this: Women can get bored just like men and can have the same thoughts about " eating the same soup everyday for the rest of their lives"

A wife or a mistress is still another woman. You can call your mistress your wife, which is what a lot of those Nigerian men do. It is semantics. They call any mistress for whom they are finally responsible and with whom they have children their wife.

You may claim that women may get tired of eating the same pot of soup everyday, but the fact of the matter is still that, unlike men, many women do not marry multiple husbands. It is a biological difference, and you can argue against reality and biological disposition all you want.

Many women do not even go around sleeping with multiple men, unlike men who sleep with multiple women and brag about it. When has it become a badge of honor for a women to spread her legs to multiple men? Maybe in your household.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 31, 2011
Princek12:

A wife or a mistress is still another woman. You can call your mistress your wife, which is what a lot of those Nigerian men do. It is semantics. They call any mistress for whom they are finally responsible and with whom they have children their wife.

You may claim that women may get tired of eating the same pot of soup everyday, but the fact of the matter is still that, unlike men, many women do not marry multiple husbands. It is a biological difference, and you can argue against reality and biological disposition all you want.

Many women do not even go around sleeping with multiple men, unlike men who sleep with multiple women and brag about it. When has it become a badge of honor for a women to spread her legs to multiple men? Maybe in your household.

I didnt realize that some of those men call their mistresses their "wives" So youre saying that :

- Its ok for men to take on mistresses and treat them like wives and without a commitment
- That its acceptable for these "wife mistresses" to be treated as second best to the "real wife" because the real wife is the priority
- the children of these mistresses must therefore be second best too
- All these women must wait for their turn to have the affection of this ONE man
- If any of these women find another man for affection, then she is considered to be whoring around
- It is an acceptable badge of honor a man wears for sleeping around

You still didnt answer the question by the way.
Biological or not, HUMANLY speaking, we all can get tired of the same thing
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Sijo01(f): 12:19am On Dec 31, 2011
No, no, nooooooooo
my Man must not see diz thread. sad sad

THREAD DELETED !

THREAD DELETED !!

THREAD DELETED !!!
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Mr9ndhalf: 1:04am On Dec 31, 2011
Sijo01:

No, no, nooooooooo
my Man must not see diz thread. sad sad

THREAD DELETED !

THREAD DELETED !!

THREAD DELETED !!!

More like ur man shldnt kno abt my equipment hehe, he might jst hang himself! grin grin
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Shanay(f): 2:25am On Jan 07, 2012
I just do not agree with the poster. I definitely would not be willing to be one of many wives. If that is what a woman wants, that is her choice, but that is not for me. I must be the only wife and I will not pretend to turn a blind eye to my mans infidelity just to keep peace in our home. If he wants peace he will keep it in his pants.
Princek12:

Maybe we would have many husbands, or at least 2 or 3 but no man that I know would be willing to share his wife. If you would not be willing to submit yourself to such treatment, then you should not expect your wife to submit to such treatment.
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2012
This thread is incontrovertibly the most sensationally st[i]u[/i]pid thread i've read in 2012! This is just an attempt to rubbish the institution of marriage, that makes provision for one man, one wife! You can continue living in wanton gallivanting and promiscuity as a single fellow, but when you decide to get married, that should also mean that you have decided to stop your sex[i]u[/i]ally permissive lifestyle! If you dont understand the semantics of marriage, you have no business being in one! What an insult! Seeing other women? Getting infected with STDs and dumping them on your wife? Do you really know the meaning of wife?
Only buffoons and airheads would actually give support to this idiotic and moronically motivated warped selfish sense of reasoning!

Quintuplicated bullshitology! smiley
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2012
Princek12:

So in your house hold, it's a badge of honor to spread the legs of other women?
The world has really gone to the dogs, if humans now reason like dogs!

Jisos Cried! cry
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2012
Princek12:

Mistresses, wives, or whatever you call it, they are other women. I am not here to play the semantics game. Many of those men just call the other women wives, anyway, not that they are legally married to them.

The late Chief MKO Abiola called all his mistresses his wives, at least the ones who had his children.
. . .Therefore, bad examples that turned out well should be emulated? With all his wives and concubines and mistresses, and with all the sex[i]u[/i]al pleasure he received, did it add a cubit to his life span? Since you want to emulate Abiola, do you also want to die the way he did? What is Abiola fondly remembered for today? How about robbing a bank, simply because another man robbed a bank and succeeded?

Haha, omo see person reasoning oo!

Idiosyncratic Bullshit!
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Wislet(f): 8:12am On Jan 07, 2012
^ angry cry
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 07, 2012
What about women who have, for generations, married men who have other wives and mistresses they know about. Some of these women are the third, fourth, or sometimes, fifth wives. Those marriages lasted.
So imagine this:

It's called polygamy! They agreed to what they were getting into, And he got married to them. It's not the same as secretly seeing other women and claiming it's your right just because you have a dcck that does not listen to you. . . A dcck you CANT control!. . . More like your trousers wearing you. . . Absolute Absurdity!

If a man has 20 wives, and he still goes out and cheats on the 20 wives, what happens to the mistress when the 20 wives find out? What happens to the man? Black is not, and would never be white. . . Never!
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2012
Wislet:

^ angry cry
How are you? cheesy
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Wislet(f): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2012
sexkillz:

How are you? cheesy
angry wt moi? embarassed
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2012
Princek12:

Many of those men see other women secretly. Some of them don't have the brazen to stand up to their wife and put her in check so that he can see other women. Not every man has game. It is a biological urge for a man to be with multiple women.
Do you have other biological urges? Do you fulfill them? What would happen to you when you respond to every biological urge you get? So you allow your biological make up to control you, and your sense of reasoning? So anything your eyes see and you like, you fulfill it?

It's also biological to dream, do you also fulfill all your dreams?
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2012
Wislet:

angry wt moi?  embarassed
Hell NO! Why?
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by mployer(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2012
What you don't know is, intimacy. transcends physical.

The above is the most scary part of this whole stuff.

Its true a man who sleeps outside his marriage violates laws of morality but that is too small when compared to the spiritual hazards on such adventures.

sex is spiritual
sex is a covenant
Sex strips u of spiritual immunity, giving the enemy the chance to attack.

Ever wondered why the "ogbanjes" if u believe in their existence are mostly slots.

I feel guilty about sexual immorality but more scared about it.
He who has ears let  him hear
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Wislet(f): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2012
sexkillz:

Hell NO! Why?
dat thread? cry
Re: The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2012
Wislet:

dat thread? cry
Nah! Was just being SK! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics / I'm I Still A Virgin If I Masturbate? / Can You Do This For Love? Photo (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.