Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? (6859 Views)

Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by 190: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2011
Young men ask

Why are women always un/in-secured and suspicious of other women around their man  angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by Acidosis(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2011
Beautiful ladies don't do that! They are too blessed to be stressed.
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by MrCork17: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2011
beautifull ladies? In nigeria? undecided
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by livedit(f): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2011
Not all women are like that. I am secure within my marriage and I don't have any "issues" with my husband being around other women. I know he is mine as I am his. If there is "someone" acting "inappropriate" directly towards him, then we got problems.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by Wislet(f): 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2011
Depends much on the man. If he has proved to be a decent man and given his lady reason to trust him, then she got no problems even if she sees a thousand ladies clamouring for his attention.
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by tosyne007(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2011
Acidosis:

they do!!! just like the un-beautiful ones (cos we dont hav ugly babes).

Mr, Cork:

cut d crap man!!! Nigeria is full of beautiful ladies than u can ever think of/imagine.

190:

Young men ask

Why are women always un/in-secured and suspicious of other women around their man angry

of course they av to cos we have few amiable guys around and most of dem are not ready for the "main thing" . therefore, once a lady gets a guy, she would fight tooth and nail to keep her man by her side.

due to this, ladies are left with little or no choice but to feel insecure wen they see other ladies swirling around their guy.
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by chibaby5(f): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2011
@TOPIC
It depends on the kinda ladies too and the Rship so far. Dat sed, itz only natural to be suspicious/jealous wen a lady sees her man in the company of oda ladies though itz neva bn da case for me as yet  undecided. Even God is jealous and we are created in his image and likeness.

Actually guyz are mostly da culprit IMO
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by Wislet(f): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Yes. U love them? Lol
Acidosis:

Dont be too sure
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by tosyne007(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2011
livedit:

Not all women are like that. I am secure within my marriage and I don't have any "issues" with my husband being around other women. I know he is mine as I am his. If there is "someone" acting "inappropriate" directly towards him, then we got problems.

thank God u are married and u've got a good man. the topic under discussion is applicable mostly to single ladies.
chi-baby:

@TOPIC
It depends on the kinda ladies too and the Rship so far. Dat sed, itz only natural to be suspicious/jealous wen a lady sees her man in the company of oda ladies though itz neva bn da case for me as yet undecided. Even God is jealous and we are created in his image and likeness.

Actually guyz are mostly da culprit IMO

quite true. My jealousy has no rival wen it comes to ma babe cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by chibaby5(f): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2011
tosyne007:

quite true. My jealousy has no rival wen it comes to ma babe cheesy

Lol tell me abwt it cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by tpia5: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2011
Because men are very susceptible.
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by Natasha2(f): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2011
its not every woman that is insecure I myself i'm not if you ask me I would say its even the guys who feel like that more than the ladies, however a mans behaviour can make a woman feel insecure or suspicious in the same vain it can reduce her level of suspiciousness or insecurity

Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by 190: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2011
tpia@:

Because men are very susceptible.

Is that the reason why women should be scared of themselves
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by tosyne007(m): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

its not every woman that is insecure I myself i'm not if you ask me I would say its even the guys who feel like that more than the ladies, however a mans behaviour can make a woman feel insecure or suspicious in the same vain it can reduce her level of suspiciousness or insecurity

i disagree!!! maybe cos u r still a teenager sha. i agree guys feel thesame way but it's more common wit ladies cos ladies are naturally larger in quantity than guys hence the fight amongst ladies to get one. guess it's the law of nature. though the onus is on us (guys) to make our babes feel secure and LOVED.

chi-baby:

Lol tell me abwt it cheesy

u really wanna know. i bet u dont cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by Natasha2(f): 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2011
tosyne007:

i disagree!!! maybe cos u r still a teenager sha. i agree guys feel thesame way but it's more common wit ladies cos ladies are naturally larger in quantity than guys hence the fight amongst ladies to get one. guess it's the law of nature. though the onus is on us (guys) to make our babes feel secure and LOVED.

u really wanna know. i bet u dont cheesy

huh you disagree lolz you don't know me I'm not the jealous type before I give my heart to guy it means I trust him It is very difficult for me to get jealous cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by Natasha2(f): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2011
lmao Btw 190 which on is the ''Young men ask''? grin grin grin grin are you young? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by koolkamzzy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2011
May be because dey don't want the gurl next door to enjoy what they are enjoying (especially D KOKO) but if the guy involved is a looser I'm sure they would be more than happy to let go
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by Natasha2(f): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^hmm undecided
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by tosyne007(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2011
koolkamzzy:

May be because dey don't want the gurl next door to enjoy what they are enjoying (especially D KOKO) but if the guy involved is a looser I'm sure they would be more than happy to let go

before or after enjoying the so called "KOKO"?

Natasha,,:

^^hmm undecided

seems u concur.
Natasha,,:

huh you disagree lolz you don't know me I'm not the jealous type before I give my heart to guy it means I trust him It is very difficult for me to get jealous cheesy

not when wat belongs to u is abt to be taken away cheesy. we all get jealous (it's a natural thing) but the level of jealousy differs. that's d difference.
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by Natasha2(f): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2011
lolz^^there's something I know '' whatever is mine, its mine'' If another girl is trying to take my guy away it would depend on him if he truly loves me I know at last we would be together but if she takes him away good for her she has only given me a chance to choose a better guy  cheesy, there is difference between jealousy and hurt, I would definitely get hurt but I think jealousy will be out of it
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by Jamesdman(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2011
@190, it's simply bcoz most men can't kip their 'abunna' in their boxers. Any woman dat spread her legz 4 dem, dey shove it in, sharp sharp. No lukin bck or tinkin twice!!
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by 190: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

lmao Btw 190 which on is the ''Young men ask''? grin grin grin grin are you young? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
angry angry

am i old angry angry
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2011
Women know that men are polygamous animals and find it hard to be faithful to one woman.
However they sometimes like to pretend that ONE man belongs to them exclusively by putting a ring on his finger.
On the other hand women are territorial animals and always feel threatened when they seee other females around their men. WHY?
It is because they know Men are polygamous and are only being forced into UN natural monogamous relationships by women.
It is so simple to comprehend.
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by kokoye(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2011
Wislet:

Depends much on the man. If he has proved to be a decent man and given his lady reason to trust him, then she got no problems even if she sees a thousand ladies clamouring for his attention.

Not always.

Depends at times on where the female is coming from.

A lady who's been with cheaters all her life (or her father cheated on her mom several times) will come into a relationship expecting the man to cheat regardless of how dedicated the man is.

Some ladies actually think a man has cheated or committed some crime on them when he's being 'too' nice to them. makes no sense to me. Imagine a man waking up early to make breakfast for his lady and the lady's response is 'what did you do . .why are you being so nice to me?'

duh
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by upendo98(f): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2011
insecurity is a sign of immaturity especially when it comes down to being obsessive with your partner. Infact that only drives them into doing what you fear/imagine.Theres a level in a relationship where you trust your partner to even go anywhere with anybody because of that 'rare' quality called trust. Lets be real you cant keep smbody in a box and watch them 24/7 so the sooner you allow them freedom to mingle with others the less chances you have of getting ulcers. Its also very natural to jealous with one you love.It kind off shows you care somehow in its right proportions. I would love my partner to be a little bit jealous cz if he doesnt,seriously I would know he doesnt give a damn about me.
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by tpia5: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2011
kokoye and richkrunt

compare your answers to each other.
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by tpia5: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2011
Is that the reason why women should be scared of themselves

as they say, being paranoid doesnt mean people are not watching you.
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by kokoye(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2011
tpia@:

kokoye and richkrunt

compare your answers to each other.

I agree with him. Men are polygamous animals.

But guess what, I keep my polygamy under lock and key.

Why?  because it is for my own good, and in the interest of my wife and kids. 

If you truly love your kids, you will not disrespect your wife - so this aint about the wifey alone.

We can always keep it in check. - we cannot resist fornication . .that is why we need to flee.

Take this from a dog that has remained faithful to his wife for over 6 years. It is my choice - God help me.
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by 190: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2011
upendo 98:

insecurity is a sign of immaturity especially when it comes down to being obsessive with your partner. Infact that only drives them into doing what you fear/imagine.Theres a level in a relationship where you trust your partner to even go anywhere with anybody because of that 'rare' quality called trust. Lets be real you cant keep smbody in a box and watch them 24/7 so the sooner you allow them freedom to mingle with others the less chances you have of getting ulcers. Its also very natural to jealous with one you love.It kind off shows you care somehow in its right proportions. I would love my partner to be a little bit jealous cz if he doesnt,seriously I would know he doesnt give a damn about me.

I still dont think insecurity is a sign of immaturity

People differ and have different experiences, I am particularly very insecured (Not that i have suffered in the hands of any lady i dated) but

cos i see things, hear things, read things and imagine things -- better late than sorry --- hence my insecurity

But women are worse, they dont even trust the closest lady standing next to her man!

I suffered recently in the hands of some unsecure ladies just last week

Its bullshiiit  angry angry
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by Natasha2(f): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2011
190:

angry angry

am i old angry angry
no but you're not young either tongue
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by tpia5: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2011
But women are worse, they dont even trust the closest lady standing next to her man!

schwartzeneger?
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by Natasha2(f): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2011
lol kokoye I'm proud of you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Birthday Gift Can One Give To A Guy / 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman / 10 Ways On How To Make A Girl Want You Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.