Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

The Fraud of Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Fraud of Islam (8447 Views)

Umar Ibn Al-khattab: His Contributions In The Battles Of Islam / Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fraud of Islam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:40am On Jan 08, 2012
[size=13pt]They can keep chanting GOD is great while seeing that GOD is not great at all . . .  If truly he's great i believe he won't allow the so many evils to be happening  grin .

The GOD must be blamed for everything bad that has been happening to the World in time past and present -- Christians i believe they'll end up with their ignorant very soon -unless u turn from your evil GOD and follow SATAN the true creator of the World . cool
[/size]
brentkruge:

its interesting, your conclusion. its surely not Christians that slaughtered 20 innocent people in Mubi, Adamawa yesterday. It wasn't Christians that mowed down 8 people in a Church in Gombe the day before yesterday. It wasnt Christians that have blasted another 8 people in Yola Adamawa a few hours ago. I have never heard Christians invading a Mosque and mowing down people to death.

Whats more, the assailants were chanting GOD IS GREAT! What kind of GREAT god is do weak that mortals will fight to kill for him and in his name.

Who, if you are capable of ANY sound moral judgement, is the evil one then.

I

Re: The Fraud of Islam by Judek2(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]They can keep chanting GOD is great while seeing that GOD is not great at all . . .  If truly he's great i believe he won't allow the so many evils to be happening  grin .

The GOD must be blamed for everything bad that has been happening to the World in time past and present -- Christians i believe they'll end up with their ignorant very soon -unless u turn from your evil GOD and follow SATAN the true creator of the World . cool
[/size]

Hohohohoho grin grin

Many kindda people full this world.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by ivoice247: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2012
tomzman:

Clap for yourself grin.You only dealt with an aspect of the challenge and left the other.But don't worry, I'm browsing with my phone now,when I'm on the laptop I'll take care of the other aspect.By the way,have you tried reading those verses in your post (and indeed the quran) without the brackets i.e ignore the brackets and read.What do you discover?.

@tomzman, the brackets are for people like you that don't understand arabic. The quran was revealed in arabic language and if you understood arabic then the brackets would not be necessary
Re: The Fraud of Islam by ivoice247: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2012
brentkruge:

Among the Koranic writers were some nominal Christians who gave the Koran its sense of wrapped history

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 814: Narrated Anas: There was a Christian who embraced Islam and read Surat-al-Baqara and Al-Imran, and he used to write (the revelations) for the Prophet. Later on he returned to Christianity again and he used to say:[b] "Muhammad knows nothing but what I have written for him." He obviously couldnt reconcile and stomach what he was hearing. Later Muslim invented the story that the earth rejected his body after death. The only person the earth "dealt" with so ie God himself handled it. The rest of course Mohammed had killed!

Allah has already made this situation clear in the quran. This christian was a liar who lied on muhammed(saw) as this christian was not an arab and did not understand arabic so how could someone that does not understand arabic claim to have written the quran in arabic for the prophet(saw). The quran states:-

And indeed We know that they (polytheists and pagans) say: "It is only a human being who teaches him (Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم)." The tongue of the man they refer to is foreign, while this (the Qur'an) is a clear Arabic tongue.
(  سورة النحل  , An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #103)

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 605: Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet returned to Khadija while his heart was beating rapidly. She took him to Waraqa bin Naufal who was a Christian convert and used to read the Gospels in Arabic. Waraqa asked, "What do you see?" When he told him, Waraqa said, "That is the same angel whom Allah sent to the Prophet Moses. Should I live till you receive the Divine Message, I will support you strongly."[/b]

Yet Mohammed later commanded his followers to kill the very people he  relied on to authenticate his messages, the people he claimed corrupted the gospel. If poor Waraqa had known better, he would have instantly recognized the warning in the gospel that angels of darkness shall masquerade as angels of light and led astray many.

The prophet (saw) defended himself and only waged war on those that attacked him and his followers. As allah states in the quran;-

And it is not your wealth, nor your children that bring you nearer to Us , but only he who believes, and does righteous deeds ; as for such, there will be two fold reward for what they did, and they will reside in the high dwellings (Paradise) in peace and security.
(  سورة سبأ  , Saba, Chapter #34, Verse #37)

Have you ever wondered where those poor copies of the old testament found themselves in the Koran? Now you know!

grin are you saying prophet muhammed(saw) copied the old testament. The first arabic version of the bible was in 1000A.D, the quran had already been revealed to the prophet muhammed(saw) at around 667A.D in arabic. The prophet(saw) only understood arabic and no other language

Re: The Fraud of Islam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2012
[size=13pt]ho ho ho! grin grin

Thank u my dear --- You are right , this World is full of different kind of people --- but , i wish everybody should turn and understand SATAN our true Creator . smiley
[/size]

Judek2:

Hohohohoho grin grin

Many kindda people full this world.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Judek2(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]ho ho ho!   grin grin

Thank u my dear --- You are right , this World is full of different kind of people --- but , i wish everybody should turn and understand SATAN our true Creator . smiley
[/size]

I always step and match on his head everyday. grin grin
Even the little Children here always match on his head every time while playing.they sings "Match Satan on da head, Match him Match him,crush Satan to dust,crush him crush him".
So Satan has nothing on us,he is just a thing for mockery. tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: The Fraud of Islam by tomzman: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2012
Hello Ivoice, long time.I'm back on the laptop now so, let me quickly give you a few of what Christianity has to offer from the bible.Please take note of the bolded parts.
John 1:12 But to all who have received him--those who believe in his name--he has given the right to become God's children

John 3:14 Just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.”
John 3:16-18 For this is the way God loved the world: he gave his one and only Son that everyone who believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved through him. 18 The one who believes in Him is not condemned. The one who does not believe has been condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the one and only Son of God.

John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.
John 14:1-3 1“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Now, you may say everything is from the book of John but the truth is there are many more things Christianity has to offer but if I continue typing all of them here, I dont know when I would be through but I would advice you to ponder on the ones here and you can also read the New Testament especially the first four books and the books of Paul as well as Revelation.Then compare everything with what the Quran has to 'offer'.Please be sincere with yourself.May God help you.

As  for the bracket issue I earlier mentioned, maybe you need to go through the Quran again as there are SOOOOO MANY verses in the Quran that wouldn't make any sense if not for the additions in the brackets.You would not find this in the Bible.The message remains the same whichever way you decide to read it.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by deols(f): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2012
and before u know it, the christians here would start crying intolerance whereas they show no tolerance themselves. until u open ur eyes to the truth and only use muslims interpretation for their belief(which only they , understand), u'd be deceiving urself. And whatever happens to u as a result(in the afterlife) is ur cross to bear, ur problem.

My word to you
-

.stop all the copy and pastes(try some reasoning and or understanding of the context in which the texts were written)
.stop being sentimental
.stop using terrorism as the reasonIslam is wrong(there have been christian terrorists too)

well, enough said.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^^^

Happy New Year Sis. Deols grin

Don't mind them Jare !!
Re: The Fraud of Islam by deols(f): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2012
ah! frosbel, how now. long time no c.

btw, who are the them. thought you are one of them undecided
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
The Quran Says that People of Other Religions
are to be Violently Punished in This World

Allah himself fights against the unbelievers (9:30), so why should Muslims not fight in his cause rather than in the cause of evil (4:76)?  About 19% of the Quran is devoted to the violent conquest and subjugation of non-Muslims:

Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides, whom ye may not know (8:60)

Strive hard (Jihad) against the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge indeed.  (66:9, See also 9:73)

Muslims are to expect a reward in this life as well as the next (4:134), so it makes sense that unbelievers should be punished in this life as well:

…He whom Allah sendeth astray, for him there is no guide. For them is a penalty in the life of this world, but harder, truly, is the penalty of the Hereafter… (13:33-34)

There are at least two places in the Quran where the violent death of non-Muslims is referred to as Allah's reward for unbelief (2:191, 9:26), as in "such is the reward for unbelievers."  Verse 3:56,  bluntly states that "those who reject faith" will be "punished with terrible agony in this world" (a vow that Muhammad and his companions personally took it upon themselves to fulfill).

In the end, All beings on heaven and earth will be forced to bow down to Allah, either willingly or by force:

And unto Allah falleth prostrate whosoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly (13:15)

Those who resist Islam will be humiliated:

Those who resist Allah and His Messenger will be among those most humiliated. (58:20 - The context for this verse is the eviction of the Jewish tribes of Medina and the confiscation of their wealth, land, and children by Muhammad).

Non-Muslims are to be fought until religion is only for Allah:

And fight them until there is no more ftna (unbelief, worshipping others beside Allah), and religion is all for Allah… (8:39 – Some translate the word "fitna" as “persecution”, but in this context it means resistance to Islam – defined in the prior verse as an unwillingness to believe (see verse 38).  This passage was “revealed” following a battle that Muhammad deliberately provoked.  Verse 2:193 essentially says the same thing and was also “revealed” at a time when the Muslims were not under physical attack).

Those with "diseased hearts" - which include Christians and Jews according to 5:52 - are to be "seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter" (33:60-62) along with "hypocrites" (Muslims who are judged not to be true believers by their associations with unbelievers or their unwillingness to engage in Jihad).

Non-Muslims are to be encroached on, pressured and punished by the Muslims:

See they not that We gradually reduce the land (in their control) from its outlying borders? (13:41 - See also 21:44)

We shall punish them gradually from directions they perceive not. (68:44)

And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden, and Allah has power over all things. (33:27, See also Bukhari 53:392)

Allah will grant Muslims authority and power over all other people:

Allah has promised, to those among you who believe and work righteous deeds, that He will, of a surety, grant them in the land, inheritance (of power), as He granted it to those before them; that He will establish in authority their religion,  (24:55)
(Muhammad's companions continued to self-fulfill this prophecy with an aggressive and senseless military expansion that left a trail of bodies from Spain to India).

Allah provides instructions to Muslims for dealing with unbelievers who are unwilling to accept Islamic rule:

Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." This because they contended against Allah and His Messenger: If any contend against Allah and His Messenger, Allah is strict in punishment. (8:12-13)

Defeating non-Muslims should be easy for true believers because they are superior in intelligence and understanding:

O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there be of you twenty steadfast they shall overcome two hundred, and if there be of you a hundred (steadfast) they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they (the disbelievers) are a folk without intelligence (8:65)

Remember that the Quran says that not all men are equal in Islam.  This also applies to Muslims themselves with regard to their aggressiveness toward unbelievers.  Those who kill or are killed on behalf of Islam are more pleasing to Allah:

Not equal are those of the believers who sit at home,  and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and lives" (4:95)
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
The Quran Dehumanizes Non-Muslims
and Says that They are Vile Animals

The Ayatollah Khomeini, who dedicated his entire life to studying Islam, said that non-Muslims rank somewhere between "feces" and the "sweat of a camel that has consumed impure food." shocked shocked shocked. The Quran dehumanizes non-Muslims, describing them as “animals” and beasts:

Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures. (98:6)

Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe. (8:55)

Verse 7:176 compares unbelievers to "panting dogs" with regard to their idiocy and worthlessness. Verse 7:179 says they are like "cattle" only worse.

Verse 5:60 even says that Allah transformed Jews of the past into apes and pigs. This is echoed by verses 7:166 and 2:65.

A hadith says that Muhammad believed rats to be "mutated Jews" (Bukhari 54:524, also confirmed by Sahih Muslim 7135 and 7136).

Verses 46:29-35 even say that unbelieving men are worse than demons who believe in Muhammad.

According to Islamic law, non-Muslims may be owned as property by Muslims, but - in keeping with Islam's supremacist message - a fellow Muslim should never be (unless they convert to Islam after enslavement). Even Christians and Jews are not considered fully human in that the penalty for killing one of them is limited to one-third of the compensation due for unintentionally killing a Muslim.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
Allah Actually Causes Non-Muslims to Sin

Not content with merely preventing unbelievers from knowing the truth (which is enough to condemn them to Hell) the Quran says that a hateful Allah also causes unbelievers to commit the very sin that he will later punish them for:

And if Allah please He would certainly make you a single nation, but He causes to err whom He pleases and guides whom He pleases; and most certainly you will be questioned as to what you did (16:93)

Although Satan tempts Muslims, it is Allah himself who causes unbelievers to err.

…and whomsoever Allah causes to err, you shall not find a way for him. (4:143, see also 4:88 and 74:31)

Allah intentionally sends the people that he hates astray:

…and Allah sendeth him astray purposely, and sealeth up his hearing and his heart, and setteth on his sight a covering? Then who will lead him after Allah (hath condemned him)? Will ye not then heed? (45:23)

Allah even sends demons to inspire unbelievers to commit further bad deeds (that he can later hold against them):

See thou not that We have set the Evil Ones on against the unbelievers, to incite them with fury? (19:83)

According to verse 3:54, Allah plots and schemes against unbelievers using deceit (the literal meaning of makara, the word used). Elsewhere, the Quran explains that Allah tricks unbelievers into thinking that they are doing good deeds, when, in fact, they are merely deepening their own eternal punishment with bad deeds:

As to those who do not believe in the hereafter, We have surely made their deeds fair-seeming to them, but they blindly wander on. (27:4) See also 39:23, 6:39, 35:8, 13:27 & 14:4)

Allah recruits Satan to join Him into fooling unbelievers into thinking that they are doing good:

On the contrary their hearts became hardened, and Satan made their (sinful) acts seem alluring to them. (6:43)

The joke is on non-Muslims, of course, who will protest on Judgment Day that they did everything they thought was right – but are sent to Hell anyway:

Then would they offer submission (with the pretence), "We did no evil (knowingly)." (The angels will reply), "Nay, but verily Allah knows all that ye did; "So enter the gates of Hell, to dwell therein. (16:28-29)
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Sweetnecta: 1:01am On Jan 19, 2012
[Quote]« #74 on: Yesterday at 11:08:17 PM »

The Quran Says that People of Other Religions
are to be Violently Punished in This World[/Quote]and in the Bible, Jehovah drowned Egyptians so that His people can go. Jehovah then wasted the israelites in the deserted because they became of other religion by invented a lord/god as golden calf. the philistines were disbelievers and they were murdered.

[Quote]The Quran Dehumanizes Non-Muslims
and Says that They are Vile Animals[/Quote]Bibles say disbelievers, including muslims of course are infidels [book of Timothy].

[Quote]Allah Actually Causes Non-Muslims to Sin[/Quote]Jehovah hardened the heart of Pharaoh so that he will drowned at the end. Our father Adam became a sinner because Jehovah allowed the snake to talk sweet nothing to Eve, who in turn told Adam to eat the apple. Jehovah allowed satan to drive Jesus into the wilderness for 40 days and after it he cursed a tree which caused the tree to die.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 1:14am On Jan 19, 2012
@brentkruge
it is actually irritating replying to you because you lie! it makes you worse than feces!!!

brentkruge:

The Quran Dehumanizes Non-Muslims
and Says that They are Vile Animals

The Ayatollah Khomeini, who dedicated his entire life to studying Islam, said that non-Muslims rank somewhere between "feces" and the "sweat of a camel that has consumed impure food." shocked shocked shocked. The Quran dehumanizes non-Muslims, describing them as “animals” and beasts:
please present the reference of where Ayatollah Khomeini made that statement.

Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures. (98:6)
to say among the people of the book are the "worst of creatures" is no insult!

Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe. (8:55)

lie!why do you deliberately mistranslate "creatures" to "animals"?

here is what the verse says:

Holy Quran 8:55
Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are those who have disbelieved, and they will not [ever] believe -

Verse 7:176 compares unbelievers to "panting dogs" with regard to their idiocy and worthlessness. Verse 7:179 says they are like "cattle" only worse.

Verse 5:60 even says that Allah transformed Jews of the past into apes and pigs. This is echoed by verses 7:166 and 2:65.

A hadith says that Muhammad believed rats to be "mutated Jews" (Bukhari 54:524, also confirmed by Sahih Muslim 7135 and 7136).

Verses 46:29-35 even say that unbelieving men are worse than demons who believe in Muhammad.
please do not tell us what the verses say.quote them,let us read what they say.then we can understand what they are talking about and we will either confirm or deny what is being said.

According to Islamic law, non-Muslims may be owned as property by Muslims, but - in keeping with Islam's supremacist message - a fellow Muslim should never be (unless they convert to Islam after enslavement). Even Christians and Jews are not considered fully human in that the penalty for killing one of them is limited to one-third of the compensation due for unintentionally killing a Muslim.

someone like yourself really should not even be compared to dogs and cattle.that would be insulting to those poor animals.you are definitely worse.an animal does not lie like you to in order to spite others.

you are lying to us that Islam permits enslaving others.you are talking about prisoners of war and not slavery,mind you.there is a big difference.muslims are not told to enslave anyone while we see in the bible even jews are permitted to enslave jews!!!
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 1:20am On Jan 19, 2012
brentkruge:

Allah Actually Causes Non-Muslims to Sin

Not content with merely preventing unbelievers from knowing the truth (which is enough to condemn them to Hell) the Quran says that a hateful Allah also causes unbelievers to commit the very sin that he will later punish them for:

And if Allah please He would certainly make you a single nation, but He causes to err whom He pleases and guides whom He pleases; and most certainly you will be questioned as to what you did (16:93)

Although Satan tempts Muslims, it is Allah himself who causes unbelievers to err.

…and whomsoever Allah causes to err, you shall not find a way for him. (4:143, see also 4:88 and 74:31)

Allah intentionally sends the people that he hates astray:

…and Allah sendeth him astray purposely, and sealeth up his hearing and his heart, and setteth on his sight a covering? Then who will lead him after Allah (hath condemned him)? Will ye not then heed? (45:23)

Allah even sends demons to inspire unbelievers to commit further bad deeds (that he can later hold against them):

See thou not that We have set the Evil Ones on against the unbelievers, to incite them with fury? (19:83)

According to verse 3:54, Allah plots and schemes against unbelievers using deceit (the literal meaning of makara, the word used). Elsewhere, the Quran explains that Allah tricks unbelievers into thinking that they are doing good deeds, when, in fact, they are merely deepening their own eternal punishment with bad deeds:

As to those who do not believe in the hereafter, We have surely made their deeds fair-seeming to them, but they blindly wander on. (27:4) See also 39:23, 6:39, 35:8, 13:27 & 14:4)

Allah recruits Satan to join Him into fooling unbelievers into thinking that they are doing good:

On the contrary their hearts became hardened, and Satan made their (sinful) acts seem alluring to them. (6:43)

The joke is on non-Muslims, of course, who will protest on Judgment Day that they did everything they thought was right – but are sent to Hell anyway:

Then would they offer submission (with the pretence), "We did no evil (knowingly)." (The angels will reply), "Nay, but verily Allah knows all that ye did; "So enter the gates of Hell, to dwell therein. (16:28-29)

this allegation using "Allah causes" have being used previously by "plapville" and also "Davidylan".so it old fashion.try something new!!!

in the Holy Quran,God is capable of guiding anyone.the verses you are quoting simply tell you of the power of God to make you believe like a robot if He so wills.

the verses also inform you that there are disbelievers so evil that God Himself has justly punished them by making sure they do not believe because they are evil.

let me show you verses of the Quran that clearly show that it is in the hands of man to do good and evil and to believe or disbelieve:

Surah 29:69
"As for [b]those who strive in Us, We surely guide them to Our paths, and lo! Allah is with the good".

Surah 25:57
"Say: I ask of you no reward for this, save that whoso will may choose a way unto his Lord.

Surah 45:22
"And Allah hath created the heavens and the earth with truth, and that every soul may be repaid what it hath earned.And they will not be wronged.

Surah 2:26
"Lo! Allah disdaineth not to coin the similitude even of a gnat. Those who believe know that it is the truth from their Lord; but those who disbelieve say: What doth Allah wish (to teach) by such a similitude ? He misleadeth many thereby, and He guideth many thereby; and He misleadeth thereby only miscreants;

Surah 14:27
"Allah confirmeth those who believe by a firm saying in the life of the world and in the Hereafter, and Allah sendeth wrong-doers astray. And Allah doeth what He will".

the verses you are using especially the one you mistranslate "plan" to "deceive" was refuted here just some minutes ago:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-518186.96.html#msg9996087
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 1:24am On Jan 19, 2012
please now it is time to review the two threads below.see how the bible God even deceives his own prophets.as in if God hardens the hearts of or leads astray disbelievers who are very evil as punishment,we can understand.but prophets?  shocked that is what we see in the bible!

and also,see how Jesus (as) insulted his own people (the jews) using very hard and offensive expressions on them because they were unjust.he also did not spare even his own disciples.

"The Bible And How God Himself "deceived" His People And Led Them "Astray"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-833213.0.html

"Jesus, Insults And The Jews"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817012.0.html
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Judek2(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2012
Sweetnecta:

and in the Bible, Jehovah drowned Egyptians so that His people can go.

Jehovah showed them that he is the supreme God, cant be compared to the wicked words of
Allah and the practice by Mohammad.
Read the whole passage,you will learn lots of things.

Jehovah then wasted the israelites in the deserted because they became of other religion by invented a lord/god as golden calf. the philistines were disbelievers and they were murdered.

They disobeyed this commandments,"I am the Lord thy God,do not have any other god but me".

You muslims should be thankful to Jesus who has changed everything,as God would have destroyed all the black stone and Moon god worshipers.

Bibles say disbelievers, including muslims of course are infidels [book of Timothy].

please post the chapter and verses,and I shall explain it to your Muslima understanding.

Jehovah hardened the heart of Pharaoh so that he will drowned at the end.

God showed him that he is nothing,but a pencil in his hands. Pharoah dared God,and God taught him some lessons. Ironically,a way of saying thank you to Pharoah for his kindness to the Isrealites.

Tell me according to your Koran, was Pharoah drowned,or did he live? grin

Our father Adam became a sinner because Jehovah allowed the snake to talk sweet nothing to Eve, who in turn told Adam to eat the apple.

Just as he allowed you to be decieved by an Arabian illiterate. grin

Yeah, you mean he allows sinners to sin? But why push the blame to him ?

Jehovah allowed satan to drive Jesus into the wilderness for 40 days and after it he cursed a tree which caused the tree to die.

Hahahaha. Shallow and meaningless which needs no reply.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by ivoice247: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
tomzman:

Hello Ivoice, long time.I'm back on the laptop now so, let me quickly give you a few of what Christianity has to offer from the bible.Please take note of the bolded parts. 

nice to hear from you tomzman, i missed yah too grin

tomzman:

John 3:14 Just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.”
John 3:16-18 For this is the way God loved the world: he gave his one and only Son that everyone who believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved through him. 18 The one who believes in Him is not condemned. The one who does not believe has been condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the one and only Son of God.

John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.
John 14:1-3 1“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Although Muslims believe in Jesus(as a servant of allah) and his preaching of the gospel, we totally reject the present day bible because it has been tampered with and therefore has too many contradictions, that's why allah revealed the quran to muhammed(saw) telling us who jesus (as) truly was and that he (jesus) practised islam. One of the contradictions in the verses stated above is that of "eternal life". According to many books in the bible, Eternal life does not mean to believe in the Jesus Christ but rather to keep thy commandments;-

According to the bk of Matthew 19:17 -"Why ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. But to answer your question--if you want to receive eternal life, keep the commandments."

Another contradiction you quoted from the book of John, where God supposedly states that he gave is one and "only" son,   In the bible God calls different people his sons and i'll quote 2 instances where he calls Solomon and David his son.

1 Chronicles, chapter 17: verse 13;-

(God is being quoted as speaking to Nathan, regarding David)

13: I will be his Father, and he shall be my Son; I will not take my steadfast love from him, as I took it from him who was before you,

Again in the same chronicles,1 Chronicles, chapter 28: verse 6:-

(Here, David is being quoted)

He said to me, `It is Solomon your son who shall build my house and my courts, for I have chosen him to be my Son, and I will be his Father. 

I can go on and on and on. Finally, regarding the brackets in the quran, The reason why you don't find brackets in the bible is because the bible is already translated and revised (which also had given room for scribes while translating the bible to corrupt it). Remember, jesus never spoke english and 99.9% of all christians have never read the bible in the original version because it was written in latin or aramaic or hebrew (i can't remember). BUT regarding the quran, its still in the original version of arabic and even though its been translated to different languages, the original arabic version as revealed is available in all mosques around the world for anyone to read, and you'll never find brackets in them.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2012
LagosShia:

@brentkruge
it is actually irritating replying to you because you lie! it makes you worse than feces!!!

Really? Well lets see who is worse than feces

please present the reference of where Ayatollah Khomeini made that statement. - The Ayatollah Khomeini, who dedicated his entire life to studying Islam, said that non-Muslims rank somewhere between "feces" and the "sweat of a camel that has consumed impure food." Shocked Shocked Shocked. The Quran dehumanizes non-Muslims, describing them as “animals” and beasts:

Lets get a neutral body to confirm that Ayatollah Khomeini made that statement to the HORROR of the civilized humans world over. Its from the United Nations Human Rights Council report at http://lib.ohchr.org/HRBodies/UPR/Documents/Session7/IR/JC_UPR_IRN_S07_2010_JubileeCampaign.pdf mind you, if it weren't true Iran would have made alot of noise by now.

In fact Why do we need the Ayatollah when you just said i am worse than feces!  grin You are one funny dude

to say among the people of the book are the "worst of creatures" is no insult!

Really? of all Allah creatures? worms, maggots and all? they are worse than that? Surely Allah's creatures cant be THAT bad. Wait, why would Allah insult his creations so. If he felt so strongly why not use his powers to change them? It looks like Allah couldn't do anything about it and is very upset and gave that insult in a rage. I see you are in agreement with the passage. You must hurt bad.

lie!why do you deliberately mistranslate "creatures" to "animals"?

here is what the verse says:

Holy Quran 8:55
Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are those who have disbelieved, and they will not [ever] believe -
please do not tell us what the verses say.quote them,let us read what they say.then we can understand what they are talking about and we will either confirm or deny what is being said.
someone like yourself really should not even be compared to dogs and cattle.that would be insulting to those poor animals.you are definitely worse.an animal does not lie like you to in order to spite others.

Surely being told one is the worst animal is better than being told one is the worst creature. There are creatures worst than Animals!

Seriously, I see that there are variations in the translations. Animals or creatures depends on where you go.  And if the experts say "animals" then animal is it. They are better at it than you my friend.
http://www.al-islam.org/greater_sins_complete/26.htm
http://english.bayynat.org.lb/quran/AL-ANFAL6.htm ( Website of the religious authority of Sayyed Mohammed Hussain Fadlallah)

You are a Muslim. Just look it up in your holy books. For others google it if you think i am wrong

you are lying to us that Islam permits enslaving others.you are talking about prisoners of war and not slavery,mind you.there is a big difference.muslims are not told to enslave anyone while we see in the bible even jews are permitted to enslave jews!!!

According to Islamic law, non-Muslims may be owned as property by Muslims, but - in keeping with Islam's supremacist message - a fellow Muslim should never be (unless they convert to Islam after enslavement). Even Christians and Jews are not considered fully human in that the penalty for killing one of them is limited to one-third of the compensation due for unintentionally killing a Muslim

Only children of slaves or non-Muslim prisoners of war could become slaves, never a freeborn Muslim.[3] They also consider manumission of a slave to be one of many meritorious deeds available for the expiation of sins.[4] According to Sharia, slaves are considered human beings and possessed some rights on the basis of their humanity. In addition, a Muslim slave is equal to a Muslim freeman in religious issues and superior to the free non-Muslim.

The Arab slave trade was most active in West Asia, North Africa and East Africa. By the end of the 19th century, such activity had reached a low ebb. In the early 20th century (post World War I) slavery was gradually outlawed and suppressed in Muslim lands, largely due to pressure exerted by Western nations such as Britain and France.[2] However, slavery claiming the sanction of Islam is documented presently in the African republics of Chad, Mauritania, Niger, Mali and Sudan

Under Islamic law, a slave possesses a composite quality of being both a person and a possession.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_slavery

For Diyya, it varies. The least is of course a third for a non muslim
The four Sunni legal schools of thought debated what should be the Diyya for a Jew or Christian, who were considered Dhimmi. [b]According to the Shafi school, the Diyya in such a case was a third paid for a Muslim/b]. The Maliki prescribed half. The Hanafi school, on the other hand, does not differentiate between a Muslim and non-Muslim.

In Saudi Arabia (Wahhabi), when a person has been killed or caused to die by another, the prescribed blood money rates are as follows:
100,000 riyals if the victim is a Muslim man
50,000 riyals if a Muslim woman
50,000 riyals if a Christian or Jewish man
25,000 riyals if a Christian or Jewish woman
6,666 riyals if a man of any other religion
3,333 riyals if a woman of any other religion (a woman of any other religion is worth JUST 3% in value than a Muslim man!)
I wonder how much atheists are worth? Are they not human?

Who is worse than dogs and cattle now?  grin *shakes head* You dont even know your Quran!
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 12:41am On Jan 22, 2012
brentkruge:

Lets get a neutral body to confirm that Ayatollah Khomeini made that statement to the HORROR of the civilized humans world over. Its from the United Nations Human Rights Council report at http://lib.ohchr.org/HRBodies/UPR/Documents/Session7/IR/JC_UPR_IRN_S07_2010_JubileeCampaign.pdf mind you, if it weren't true Iran would have made alot of noise by now.

In fact Why do we need the Ayatollah when you just said i am worse than feces! grin You are one funny dude
please quote the part/words.you presented a UN report.and amazing how a UN report in 2009,20 years after Ayatollah Khomeini's death is quoting those words.its either the report is false or the words are forged.

Really? of all Allah creatures? worms, maggots and all? they are worse than that? Surely Allah's creatures cant be THAT bad. Wait, why would Allah insult his creations so. If he felt so strongly why not use his powers to change them? It looks like Allah couldn't do anything about it and is very upset and gave that insult in a rage. I see you are in agreement with the passage. You must hurt bad.
Allah's creatures are all inherently good.that is what we are told in the Quran.furthermore,we are told that man is the best of creatures.so whatever evil man turns himself into,you should be blamed for it:

Holy Quran 91:1-10
"I swear by the sun and its brilliance and the moon when it follows the sun and the day when it makes manifest the sun (and her beauty) and the night when it covers the sun and the heaven and Him who made it and the earth and Him who extended it and the soul and Him who made it perfect, then He inspired it to understand what is right and wrong for it. He will indeed be successful who purifies it and he will indeed fail whoever pollutes and corrupts it".

Holy Quran 95:1-8
"By the fig and the olive.And [by] Mount Sinai.And [by] this secure city [Makkah],We have certainly created man in the best of stature;Then We return him to the lowest of the loExcept for those who believe and do righteous deeds, for they will have a reward uninterrupted.So what yet causes you to deny the Recompense?Is not Allah the most just of judges?"

Surely being told one is the worst animal is better than being told one is the worst creature. There are creatures worst than Animals!
please name them and tell us what makes them worse than animals.

Seriously, I see that there are variations in the translations. Animals or creatures depends on where you go. And if the experts say "animals" then animal is it. They are better at it than you my friend.
http://www.al-islam.org/greater_sins_complete/26.htm
http://english.bayynat.org.lb/quran/AL-ANFAL6.htm ( Website of the religious authority of Sayyed Mohammed Hussain Fadlallah)

You are a Muslim. Just look it up in your holy books. For others google it if you think i am wrong

Only children of slaves or non-Muslim prisoners of war could become slaves, never a freeborn Muslim.[3] They also consider manumission of a slave to be one of many meritorious deeds available for the expiation of sins.[4] According to Sharia, slaves are considered human beings and possessed some rights on the basis of their humanity. In addition, a Muslim slave is equal to a Muslim freeman in religious issues and superior to the free non-Muslim.

The Arab slave trade was most active in West Asia, North Africa and East Africa. By the end of the 19th century, such activity had reached a low ebb. In the early 20th century (post World War I) slavery was gradually outlawed and suppressed in Muslim lands, largely due to pressure exerted by Western nations such as Britain and France.[2] However, slavery claiming the sanction of Islam is documented presently in the African republics of Chad, Mauritania, Niger, Mali and Sudan

Under Islamic law, a slave possesses a composite quality of being both a person and a possession.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_slavery

For Diyya, it varies. The least is of course a third for a non muslim
The four Sunni legal schools of thought debated what should be the Diyya for a Jew or Christian, who were considered Dhimmi. [b]According to the Shafi school, the Diyya in such a case was a third paid for a Muslim/b]. The Maliki prescribed half. The Hanafi school, on the other hand, does not differentiate between a Muslim and non-Muslim.

In Saudi Arabia (Wahhabi), when a person has been killed or caused to die by another, the prescribed blood money rates are as follows:
100,000 riyals if the victim is a Muslim man
50,000 riyals if a Muslim woman
50,000 riyals if a Christian or Jewish man
25,000 riyals if a Christian or Jewish woman
6,666 riyals if a man of any other religion
3,333 riyals if a woman of any other religion (a woman of any other religion is worth JUST 3% in value than a Muslim man!)
I wonder how much atheists are worth? Are they not human?

Who is worse than dogs and cattle now? grin *shakes head* You dont even know your Quran!

you are bringing up claims which are old and debunked that "frosbel" brought up long ago.

Islam opposes slavery and Islam orders the freedom of slaves.unlike the bible where jews even take jews as slaves,nothing like that exists in Islam.if muslim practice whatever they like,that is not Islam.both christianity and its bible actively promoted slavery.it is authorized and encouraged!!!

you can review the thread yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-704349.0.html

you can also see my statements proved from the bible that slavery is supported in it even in the christian new testament:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-838001.0.html
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 9:46am On Jan 22, 2012
LagosShia:

please quote the part/words.you presented a UN report.and amazing how a UN report in 2009,20 years after Ayatollah Khomeini's death is quoting those words.its either the report is false or the words are forged.

How can it amaze you that 20 years after Khomeini's death his words are still being quoted. Are we not quoting the words of the prophets who died thousands of years ago? Are we not quoting Sardauna (50 years), Shakespeare (300+ years ago) etc. What on earth are you talking about?

Maybe you have no adobe reader on your computer to read the report get it at www.adobe.com for free.

Allah's creatures are all inherently good.that is what we are told in the Quran.furthermore,we are told that man is the best of creatures.so whatever evil man turns himself into,you should be blamed for it:

Including not believing in Allah makes one the worst of animals? Why cant Allah show me how he loves me? Tries to convert me by force and when I refuse I am the worst of Animals? Thanks Allah. I dont need you.

please name them and tell us what makes them worse than animals.

Semantics. Your Quran says that so why ask your Mullahs on the difference? Quran 8:55 is clear

you are bringing up claims which are old and debunked that "frosbel" brought up long ago.

Islam opposes slavery and Islam orders the freedom of slaves.unlike the bible where jews even take jews as slaves,nothing like that exists in Islam.if muslim practice whatever they like,that is not Islam.both christianity and its bible actively promoted slavery.it is authorized and encouraged!!!

I don't care what the Christian Bible says on the matter. We are talking about the Quran here. Don't go saying that so and so book says it also. What are you trying to prove. Cant the Qur'an be judged on its own merit? Must it be compared?

If the Quran is Gods authentic word then it should stand alone and be judged BY ITS OWN STANDARD. Not another's.

I have already showed you from my post above on slavery. Either respond to that or remain silent.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2012
brentkruge:

How can it amaze you that 20 years after Khomeini's death his words are still being quoted. Are we not quoting the words of the prophets who died thousands of years ago? Are we not quoting Sardauna (50 years), Shakespeare (300+ years ago) etc. What on earth are you talking about?

Maybe you have no adobe reader on your computer to read the report get it at www.adobe.com for free.
i have adobe.dont worry.

you presented a document of several pages and you expect me to find in which part is an alleged sentence of Ayatollah Khomeini quoted.

if it is there,quote it for us to read.

Including not believing in Allah makes one the worst of animals? Why cant Allah show me how he loves me? Tries to convert me by force and when I refuse I am the worst of Animals? Thanks Allah. I dont need you.
and who says He loves? please we are not christians trading with fake love:"Jesus loves you".no he does not love you.if you think all He has done for you to live and be typing nonsense is not love,then that is your problem.too bad for you.

Semantics. Your Quran says that so why ask your Mullahs on the difference? Quran 8:55 is clear
you made a claim that there are creatures that are worse than animals.tell us their name.it is not the QQuran that made that claim.

I don't care what the Christian Bible says on the matter. We are talking about the Quran here. Don't go saying that so and so book says it also. What are you trying to prove. Cant the Qur'an be judged on its own merit? Must it be compared?

If the Quran is Gods authentic word then it should stand alone and be judged BY ITS OWN STANDARD. Not another's.

I have already showed you from my post above on slavery. Either respond to that or remain silent.

that is obviously a trick you are using with your username.anyways the claims you made lack merit and no basis in Islam.Muslims definitely there could be among them who are bad eggs.they may have had a hand in slavery but that is un-islamic just as you see muslims drinking alcohol are committing un-islamic act.

i made it clear and provided you links to the discussiong already discussed which has evidence and proof that Islam opposes slavery.there are Quranic verses and islamic references stated there.i further went on to make it clear that it is the bible and christianity that supports slavery.you made a claim that it was the western nations who are the christian slave masters and colonialist and their presence in muslim north africa that led to the decline in slavery in north africa.you brought the christians into this in an obvious way to tactically give them credit but you will always fail, and since we are either muslim or christian mostly,each time you pretend not to be a christian and you want to cage us by ignorantly engaging and wasting our time to discuss Islam to you based on your claims,then i will not hesitate at all from making sure i have enough in flogging christianity and the bible after dismissing your claims and clarifying issues from the Islamic point.it will go hand in hand,trust me.also,since you have refused to tell us what you are.it is obvious you could be another of "frosbel's" username.tell us what you are and then the suspicion would be dropped against you.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2012
[size=18pt]Quranic Verses Opposed to Slavery and Commanding the Release of Slaves.[/size]

"…ye…may wed believing girls from among those whom your right hands posses….wed them with the leave of their owners, and give them their dower…"[4:25]

"…do ‘Ihsan’ (goodness) to parents …and (to) what your right hands posses."[4:36]

"Alms are for…those in Bondage, "[9:60]

"…But it is righteousness…to spend of your substance out of love for Him…for the ransom of slaves, "[2:177]

"And whoever kills a believer by mistake, it is ordained that he should free a believing slave, "[4:92]

"He will call you to account for your deliberate oaths: for expiation…give a slave his freedom, "[5:89]

"And if any of your slaves ask you for a deed in writing (for emancipation) give them such a deed; If ye knew any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means which Allah has given to you…"[24:33]

"So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free [/b]as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates…"[47:4]
==============================================================================================
Thus the Quran has restricted the victor with either freeing prisoners for ransom or as a favor. There is no third choice given by the Quran, and thereby it has not only abolished slavery but abolished the very source of this evil, i.e. prisoners of war.

The basic and fundamental teaching of the Quran is that subservience is due to Allah alone and not to any human or group of humans. Obedience and sovereignty is only and only for Allah, says the Quran at numerous places. Qur'anic Islam does not accept Slavery. Unlike the Bible which states:

[b]"ye, shall take them (the slaves) as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them (the slaves) for a possession, they shall be, your BONDMEN (slaves) for ever . . . LEVITICUS 25:46

====================================================================================================
The Qur'an unambiguously states that no man no matter how high a status he may occupy, be that status of a direct recipient of Divine messages even (Nabuwah) ,no human being has the right to enslave any other human or group of humans, says the Qur’an:

"It is not meet for a mortal that Allah should give him the Book and the wisdom and 'Nabuwah' (prophethood), then he should say to men: Be my slaves rather than Allah's; but rather (he would say): Be sustenance providers (Rabaniyoon) because of your teaching the Book and your studying (it yourselves)."[3:79]
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2012
[size=18pt]SLAVERY IS AUTHORIZED AND BLESSED IN THE BIBLE BY THE BIBLE GOD HIMSELF!!![/size]

Leviticus 25:44-46
"However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way".

Exodus 21:2-6
"If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever".

Exodus 21:7-11
"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment".

Exodus 21:20-21
"When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property".

Ephesians 6:5
"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ".

1 Timothy 6:1-2
"Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them".

Luke 12:47-48
"The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given."
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2012
LagosShia:

i have adobe.dont worry.

you presented a document of several pages and you expect me to find in which part is an alleged sentence of Ayatollah Khomeini quoted.

if it is there,quote it for us to read.

The document is JUST 5 Pages. Is this how you are research averse you are and yet you engage in debates?! If you that lazy, press ctrl+F, type Khomeini and press enter as many times as will bring you to the section. You are wasting my time and yours

and who says He loves? please we are not christians trading with fake love:"Jesus loves you".no he does not love you.if you think all He has done for you to live and be typing nonsense is not love,then that is your problem.too bad for you.
you made a claim that there are creatures that are worse than animals.tell us their name.it is not the QQuran that made that claim.

Met Christians and grind your axe with them. If the Quran is challenged STICK TO YOUR QURAN. Dont go, this book also says this and that. The passage Quran 8:55 is clear. Go back to my posts. Part of 8:55 from where I quoted says "animals", you said its "creatures", saying I mis-translated, I give you two Islamic websites that say 'animals' and from where i got the quote. And you are bringing silly challenges. Ok, check your dictionary. A creature can be defined as anything created, whether animate or inanimate. However a human belongs to the broad classification of an Animal (as in Animal and Plant kingdoms). If a creature can mean an inanimate object, isn't it better to be referred to as an animal within this context?

that is obviously a trick you are using with your username.anyways the claims you made lack merit and no basis in Islam.Muslims definitely there could be among them who are bad eggs.they may have had a hand in slavery but that is un-islamic [/b]just as you see muslims drinking alcohol are committing un-islamic act.

You could be right, or wrong. State your facts so you convince me and/or others

i made it clear and provided you links to the discussiong already discussed which has evidence and proof that Islam opposes slavery.there are Quranic verses and islamic references stated there.i further went on to make it clear that it is the bible and christianity that supports slavery.you made a claim that it was the western nations who are the christian slave masters and colonialist and their presence in muslim north africa that led to the decline in slavery in north africa.[b]you brought the christians into this in an obvious way to tactically give them credit but you will always fail, and since we are either muslim or christian mostly,each time you pretend not to be a christian and you want to cage us by ignorantly engaging and wasting our time to discuss Islam to you based on your claims,then i will not hesitate at all from making sure i have enough in flogging christianity and the bible after dismissing your claims and clarifying issues from the Islamic point.it will go hand in hand,trust me.also,since you have refused to tell us what you are.it is obvious you could be another of "frosbel's" username.tell us what you are and then the suspicion would be dropped against you.

I didnt bring "Christians" into this. You did. Its a historical fact that after their own slavery the west pressured others to drop it. Do I not mention the west cos it would be misconstrued as giving Christians credit? Are you serious? So America etc are synanimous with Christians abi? In case you don't know, the west say they are in a POST RELIGIOUS era. Whatever that means. Even US president Barack was once raised as a Muslim, his father was a Muslim once and he has a middle name Hussein. A country that has voted to remove God in all its official matters. America has its big big faults but its tolerance to religious minorities, even though not perfect, is what is worthy of commendation when compared to other countries.

If you find it difficult to properly debate, just stay silent. All this "frosbel" tag makes you sound like someone who when defeated or doesn't find appropriate answers, resorts to casting aspersion on the person with whom he is debating. Its childish.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Sweetnecta: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2012
[Quote]Sahih International
Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are those who have disbelieved, and they will not [ever] believe -[/QUote]8/55 says creatures, not animals. Dawwaba is what was used for creatures in that verse.

@Brentkruge: Look ^^^.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2012
brentkruge:

The document is JUST 5 Pages. Is this how you are research averse you are and yet you engage in debates?! If you that lazy, press ctrl+F, type Khomeini and press enter as many times as will bring you to the section. You are wasting my time and yours
i am not the one researching here.i did not beg you to give me research materials.you made a false claim or your report did.any which way,the burden of proof lies on you.im still waiting.

Met Christians and grind your axe with them. If the Quran is challenged STICK TO YOUR QURAN. Dont go, this book also says this and that. The passage Quran 8:55 is clear. Go back to my posts. Part of 8:55 from where I quoted says "animals", you said its "creatures", saying I mis-translated, I give you two Islamic websites that say 'animals' and from where i got the quote. And you are bringing silly challenges. Ok, check your dictionary. A creature can be defined as anything created, whether animate or inanimate. However a human belongs to the broad classification of an Animal (as in Animal and Plant kingdoms). If a creature can mean an inanimate object, isn't it better to be referred to as an animal within this context?
who is even talking about Quran 8:55? so your own game too is now trick.you made a claim that there are creatures worse than animals.i asked you to tell me their names.is it that hard for you to understand?

whatever you want from the Quran or Islam,face me.i will teach you and make you look even worse than the brain-dead christians.as for pointing at the bible and christianity,i will do it.i dont know why that pains you so much.i will do it for reference.even if you are not interested.you are interested in arguments.so be it.

You could be right, or wrong. State your facts so you convince me and/or others
are you having eye problem? did you not see the verses from the Holy Quran i presented above or may be you didn't read them?

I didnt bring "Christians" into this. You did. Its a historical fact that after their own slavery the west pressured others to drop it. Do I not mention the west cos it would be misconstrued as giving Christians credit? Are you serious? So America etc are synanimous with Christians abi? In case you don't know, the west say they are in a POST RELIGIOUS era. Whatever that means. Even US president Barack was once raised as a Muslim, his father was a Muslim once and he has a middle name Hussein. A country that has voted to remove God in all its official matters. America has its big big faults but its tolerance to religious minorities, even though not perfect, is what is worthy of commendation when compared to other countries.
slavery by the west did not exist in what you call "post religious era".did it?

If you find it difficult to properly debate, just stay silent. All this "frosbel" tag makes you sound like someone who when defeated or doesn't find appropriate answers, resorts to casting aspersion on the person with whom he is debating. Its childish.

you are hooked my friend.answer what you have refused in the above.i am not going anywhere and i will not stay silent.i'm here with you to the last breath.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by ivoice247: 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2012
It's not brentkruge's fault; Although in the verse (Q8:55), the arabic word used is "dawwaba" which means "creatures", some others have translated this word to mean "animal" or "beasts", which is the translation i'm guessing brentkrudge came across.

This is the beauty of the quran, as it's the only holy book  in existence today that everyone in every part of the world can read in it's original revealed language (arabic) any time. If you understood arabic, the meaning of this word wouldn't be a problem. 

So for argument sake, whether "dawwaba" means creatures or beasts or animal etc the verse (Q8:55) still implies that ; the worst of creatures/animals/beasts in the sight of Allah are those who've disbelieved and will not believe

Finally, according to Islam, allah created all living things (mankind, animal, jinn, angels etc) to worship HIM alone. Our primary aim of coming to this world is to worship allah, every other thing is secondary. So therefore if any creature/animal/beasts does not worship allah, then that creature is truly the worst creature. IT'S THAT SIMPLE;-

Allah states in the glorious quran "and I (Allah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone)"
(  سورة الذاريات  , Adh-Dhariyat, Chapter #51, Verse #56)
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 23, 2012
ivoice247:

It's not brentkruge's fault; Although in the verse (Q8:55), the arabic word used is "dawwaba" which means "creatures", some others have translated this word to mean "animal" or "beasts", which is the translation i'm guessing brentkrudge came across.

This is the beauty of the quran, as it's the only holy book  in existence today that everyone in every part of the world can read in it's original revealed language (arabic) any time. If you understood arabic, the meaning of this word wouldn't be a problem. 

So for argument sake, whether "dawwaba" means creatures or beasts or animal etc the verse (Q8:55) still implies that ; the worst of creatures/animals/beasts in the sight of Allah are those who've disbelieved and will not believe

Finally, according to Islam, allah created all living things (mankind, animal, jinn, angels etc) to worship HIM alone. Our primary aim of coming to this world is to worship allah, every other thing is secondary. So therefore if any creature/animal/beasts does not worship allah, then that creature is truly the worst creature. IT'S THAT SIMPLE;-

Allah states in the glorious quran "and I (Allah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone)"

A few questions:

1. Can the Koran set you free from the bondage of sin?

2. Can the Koran make you wise into salvation?

3. Can the words of the Koran make you a Holy person, sanctified and consecrated
to God for his use

4. Can you Koran give you 100% Assurance. of salvation?
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 12:21am On Jan 23, 2012
LagosShia:

i am not the one researching here.i did not beg you to give me research materials.you made a false claim or your report did.any which way,the burden of proof lies on you.im still waiting.

The Ayatollah Khomeini, who dedicated his entire life to studying Islam, said that non-Muslims rank somewhere between "feces" and the "sweat of a camel that has consumed impure food." - United Nations Human Rights Council report at http://lib.ohchr.org/HRBodies/UPR/Documents/Session7/IR/JC_UPR_IRN_S07_2010_JubileeCampaign.pdf

I made a reference and provided the link. If you believe fine, if you don't click on the link and feed your eyes. Anyway this is not just for you but the billions who have access to this page. If you don't believe and don't check it up, na you sabi  tongue

who is even talking about Quran 8:55? so your own game too is now trick.you made a claim that there are creatures worse than animals.i asked you to tell me their names.is it that hard for you to understand?

I explained how being referred to as a creature (which can mean inanimate object) within that context is worst than being called an animal (a living thing). You are still asking me to name them. Which part of the word inanimate and animal do you not understand?

whatever you want from the Quran or Islam,face me.i will teach you and make you look even worse than the brain-dead christians.as for pointing at the bible and christianity,i will do it.i dont know why that pains you so much.i will do it for reference.even if you are not interested.you are interested in arguments.so be it.

Unfortunately, you are making yourself look worst than the Christians you are always arguing with. Simple link you can't refer to and read; the difference between inanimate  and animal, you cant tell. How can you show me anything? Sincerely, what I ought to do is to not expend energy on you on matters you pretend not to understand (or may be you really don't understand). I don't argue, I debate. I am not in pains, you are. See the difference in the use of language in both our post. Yours is so full of invectives and venom only a man hurting can spew.  grin You are one funny mallam   grin grin grin grin grin grin

are you having eye problem? did you not see the verses from the Holy Quran i presented above or may be you didn't read them?
slavery by the west did not exist in what you call "post religious era".did it?

Its 20/20 vision here. I am working on it; compilation in progress. Meccan verses vs Medina verses vs Naskh will equal my answer. I just don't reply as you do. I like to get my facts right. I advice you do the same.

you are hooked my friend.answer what you have refused in the above.i am not going anywhere and i will not stay silent.i'm here with you to the last breath.

Nooooo sir, I don't want you to be silent. If you are then the debate ends (unless someone else picks the gauntlet). But i won't be here with you to the last breath. I have more important things to do with my life other than argue with someone as bellicose as you.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by goggs(m): 12:26am On Jan 23, 2012
ivoice247:

Thanks for clearing that up. Cause I was getting both words in various translations when I searched. Like you said, maybe the obvious one would have showed easily if we were posting in Arabic. Now cease interruptions.

Now back to the ring side. *bonggggg!* [size=15pt]Brentkruge - LagosShia FIGHT![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground / Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? / The Muslim’s Guide To A Successful Job Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 263
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.