Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

The Fraud of Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Fraud of Islam (8445 Views)

Umar Ibn Al-khattab: His Contributions In The Battles Of Islam / Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fraud of Islam by ivoice247: 12:09am On Jan 04, 2012
Judek2:

I just hate your likely statements like "NO OTHER BOOK HAS THIS AND THAT". It makes you dumb. The Bible aside, Koran can be compared to any (not even history books) literal books found around.

Do literal books know about the origin of the jinns, angels, paradise and hell-fire? Do literal books know the origin of the heaven and earth, or the lives of the prophets, the end time, judgement day, or which book on this earth can tell us the true stories of the prophets, the children of the cave, al-khidr, zul qanain or the first meal to each in paradise, the description of paradise, the nos of gates to paradise and hell-fire etc etc etc

TRULY, NO OTHER BOOK  IS LIKE THIS BOOK! and i'll just give you one simple illustration. The quran is the only holy book (or literal book as you call it) which you can actually memorise off hand every single word  and all the over 6,000 verses and also relate these verses to listeners in a poetic or musical form and you'll not have to repeat each verse or word to make sense out of it. If you watch islamic channel and listened to the Imams reciting the quran, you'll find out that its like a song or poet yet these song or poet is not repetitive. Unlike the quran, all songs/poems/ biblical hymes in the world today have to be repetitive to make it sweet

Also unlike the bible, torah and psalms,the QURAN is the only book that has never been edited nor revised and no word has been added or deleted for over 1400years. Pick a quran in Nigeria and compare it to a quran in Russia and it will be the same. But the bible has; New int'l version, American standard version, King James version, the Message, Amplified bible, New life version etc etc and each  has discrepancies in the  verses

Koran was copied from the Bible and Manipulated by Mohammad.

How can koran copy the bible when the 1st arabic bible was written in 1000AD, yet the quran was revealed to Muhammed(saw) around 666AD in arabic language.

Yes, there are many stories and people found in the bible that are also found in the quran and this is because the other holy books too were revelation from Allah(God) but allah states in the quran that the custodian of the former holy books(i.e. the rabbis and priests of the jews and xtians) changed many words of the book to favour them so allah sent a final book (quran) and messenger (muhammed) to teach people the book and allah assured mankind that this book will never be tampered with 

Mohammad was manipulated by Satan,when the Koran claims Satan put words into his mouth, therefore Mohammad(darkness) was vulnerable to Satan,showing shared authority.
But Satan always cries out at the sight of Jesus (light) and begs for his life,showing authority over darkness.

grin @judek2,  thank you for reminding me of this wonderful verse of the holy quran. I pray allah opens your heart to understand it (amin). You see, what satan actually does during revelations to all prophets [during revelation of sabur (psalms to prophet david; taurah to prophet moses; injeel (gospel) to prophet isa(jesus) and quran to muhammed(saw)] is to throw suggestions  into the revelations but he never succeeds  and never gains control of the mouth of any prophet as you've insinuated above. Read the verse below, (remember, this is a hidden thing that no one could ever know if allah did not reveal it to us, so allah reveals it to us that shaitan attempts but also tells us that shaitan fails in his attempt. Read the verse below . 

Never did We send a Messenger or a Prophet before you but when he did recite the revelation or narrated or spoke, Shaitan (satan) threw (some falsehood) in it. But Allah abolishes that which Shaitan (satan) throws in. Then Allah establishes His Revelations. And Allah is All-Knower, All-Wise:
(  سورة الحج  , Al-Hajj, Chapter #22, Verse #52)

Seriously @Sweetnecta, I'm getting tired of your vague claims. What is light,and what is darkness? You just gave a translation of Light to be Surah Nur. What Inspirational message does it carry?.
Everything in the Bible demarcates between light and darkness, Islam claims to be of the light,but they reject the Light itself which is Jesus, therefore making it a dark religion because Satan himself is just as manipulative as Mohammad.

The fact still remains the fact. LIGHT STANDS AND DARKNESS CANNOT COMPREHEND IT.
Christianity (light) stands and Islam,Satanists,Atheists,Pagans (darkness) cannot comprehend it, thus formed allies among themselves to fight and subdue the light. BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Judek2(m): 4:08am On Jan 04, 2012
First,let me make this clear.

Beware of religions that appear to be good

Warning about Satan's ministers appearing to be righteous: 2Corinthians 11:14,15, "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."

Beware of angels giving revelations contrary to God's Word:

Another thing I'd like to point out is that the Mormon's "revelation" came from an angel (a fallen angel by the name of Moroni),and Islams "revelation" came from an angel (Gabriel-Gibril) and in Galatians 1:8 it directly warns us against an angel giving us a revelation that doesn't line up with God's Word,
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

In the end days, there will be many who fall into deceiving religions:

1 Timothy 4:1, "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils." If you look up seducing in the Greek for that verse, it means deceiving. Deceiving means to appear to be
true, yet it's false, or to give a false impression. This verse is talking about religions that appear to be right, but don't lead a person down the path to heaven. For example, Mormonism and Islam is the kind of religion they are talking about here, because it 'seems right' and yet it is so far off the track.
Satan works in different ways in different religions.

Since God has warned me earlier, I have nothing to fear about Islam because it made Gods warnings to be true.
A good difference b/W Islam and Mormon is that they dont force Mormonism on you. cool
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2012
Judek2:

First,let me make this clear.

Beware of religions that appear to be good

Warning about Satan's ministers appearing to be righteous: 2Corinthians 11:14,15, "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."

Beware of angels giving revelations contrary to God's Word:
amazing that you are quoting from the books of Paul,who claimed to have met Jesus in a vision and who christians view as "inspired" with contradictory accounts:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-836657.0.html#msg9875854

you got no evidence to support that Paul was not a liar.if at all,all evidence show that he was a false teacher who contradicted Jesus and taught confusion.

Another thing I'd like to point out is that the Mormon's "revelation" came from an angel (a fallen angel by the name of Moroni),
what a fool you are!!! so you even believe that your mormon christian brothers got news from a "fallen angel".so how did you get to know that angel is "fallen"?did another angel informed you? and how are you sure the one that informed you is actually the "fallen one"?

as for us in Islam,we dont believe in "fallen angels".the chosen servants of God do not fall!!!it is only the angels of Paul that fall!!! grin grin grin grin grin

and Islams "revelation" came from an angel (Gabriel-Gibril) and in Galatians 1:8 it directly warns us against an angel giving us a revelation that doesn't line up with God's Word,
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."
and is Gabriel too fallen?

it is funny how christians believe everything that Jesus did not teach from trinity to "divine sonship of Jesus" and many other imaginations,yet they accuse muslims of following what "doesn't line up with God's word"!!!

what sort of dreamers are you?

In the end days, there will be many who fall into deceiving religions:

1 Timothy 4:1, "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils." If you look up seducing in the Greek for that verse, it means deceiving. Deceiving means to appear to be
true, yet it's false, or to give a false impression. This verse is talking about religions that appear to be right, but don't lead a person down the path to heaven. For example, Mormonism and Islam is the kind of religion they are talking about here, because it 'seems right' and yet it is so far off the track.
Satan works in different ways in different religions.

Since God has warned me earlier, I have nothing to fear about Islam because it made Gods warnings to be true.
A good difference b/W Islam and Mormon is that they dont force Mormonism on you. cool

the man that wrote Timothy himself is a devil.so how do you think you are different from what he is deceiving you with?
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 12:46am On Jan 05, 2012
“If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts; but if he will be content to begin with doubts he shall end in certainties”—Francis Bacon (1561-1626)

Who is the author(s) of the Muslim Holy Book - the Quran?
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2012
brentkruge:

“If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts; but if he will be content to begin with doubts he shall end in certainties”—Francis Bacon (1561-1626)

you can open a thread on that or make a quick google search on nairaland you could find your answer in many threads already opened.you can see this one:

"The Quran Or The Bible,which Is God's Word"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729581.0.html
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]Shine your eyes as u like that is not my business dear--- I'll only say the truth , i repeat nothing but the TRUTH . grin grin[/size]

tiarabubu:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]Christianity is FALSEHOOD FAITH i must tell everyone that have eyes to read and have ears to hear! beware , they'll only end in deceiving u to accomplish that goal in your life and destiny .

One great PROVE to know that Christianity is a falsehood faith is that , when u look around you'll find out that they're fighting other religions around the World claiming they are true while the other 1000's of religions are false . If they are true why can't it show in the lifestyles , and why can't the Christian GOD stop all the evils that have been happening ? as human being we should ask some serious questions that leads to the reality .

You Judek i have seen u don't even have any idea about Christianity and you are here making all source of noise? common better go and think twice by using your real brain . You are here saying the religion of darkness is Islam? what about the Christianity that have been accusing every other belief ? whatever evil that is happening in the World today is because of u Christians.

Like you've seen my path -- a royal to SATAN our true Creator , for too long Christianity and some other religions have accused SATAN for what he didn't know about -- our time is now and Satan is ready to pay all u false religions back! .

CHRISTIANITY is in extreme darkness! cool
[/size]
Judek2:

HOHOHOHO.
This thread explains everything about TRUE FAITH and FALSEHOOD, distinguishing between DARKNESS and LIGHT. smiley

The religion of Darkness gets its best supports from people of the darkside, while Light stands as one and attacked by Darkness.

Ogaga4luv (a satanist: very royal to Satan)
Pagannija (A Pagan: very royal to craft gods)
Atheists, ETC just on Nairaland are all backing Islam,then conjour and attack Christians. THIS SHOWS THAT LIGHT AND DARKNESS CANNOT COMPREHEND.

Islam,a religion of Satan,supported by Satanists, Atheists, Pagans, calls themselves BROTHERS, and fights against Christianity, in the world and on NAIRALAND.

Christians, Give glory to God,he has saved you. You dont know what you have until you loose it.
WE ARE LIGHT.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]Thank u brother ---  wink  the Christians are just wasting their time on us .honestly i believe they'll regret of been a Christ worshiper ( s ) by the time we arrive fully and finish with them  grin grin .

Pagan-Naija we're one great family in the true part of life --- the end shall tell who's going to be the lead . Christians have been making noise , the 3rd World War is coming soon and religion is making it happened this time around ^^  cheesy cheesy

My Theory is that Christianity is an evil, exploitative elaborate bait and switch fraudulent con game. My theory is that all  Christians are not innocent  for being fraudulent & exploitative system.  cool cool
[/size]

PAGAN  9JA:

yes yes very true and they also expect us to believe that all them trillions of species on this planet fit in one wooden boat drivin by an old baboon that could still carry this heavy weight on the seas of our Earth and that we are descended from two sinners when it has already been proved that we have undergone a process of evolution from our ape-like brothers. they make us repent for sins which we have never remember comitting. they try to make us guilty and feel sorry for wrongs we have never comitted. they ignore the forces of nature and disregard the movement of the stars. women and animals are at the lowest rung in their society. they say that women sinned and so they have periods and animals dont have soul. that they are only meant for food and for eternal servitude to us. these people are so immersed in their false-pride that someday they will end us all and themselves if not stopped. We WOnt Let Them to Get thEir Way.   angry angry angry angry angry

Ogaga you have got good insight. unlike the christians who tell us to destroy evil and fear evil, you tell us to first understand the dark forces because these negative forces cannot be done away with. They are to remain for eternity. Without either good or bad forces, there is no comparison.

does it matter how many of my kind were slaughterd by christians   i might be Haussa by birth yet i work for all the countless tribesmen around the globe. People in this world can be divided generally into two kinds: Tribespeoples and mixed peoples. Almost all the mixed people follow monotheistic islamo-christianity or non-Pagan beliefs. This because the monotheists generally want to destroy tribal structure and promote intermarriage in order to further their aims in making us realise that we are all descended from one source, i.e., the imaginary adam and eve. This will further conversions to their religion. Wherever the scourge of christianity and islam has spread, the various different tribes and ethnicities are disappearing. Take the Native Americans for example; They are all almost extinct due to intermarriage. The europeans and the arabs are also all mostly mixed peoples, save the Gulf States. As for the full-blooded tribespeoples, EACH and Every one of them were or are following the true Pagan Religions or atleast in syncretic fashion. These are the vulnerable people. It is these tribespeoples that I am concerned with which is why i travel around the world to aid, educate and make them realise the countless attrocieties commited. If you are asking for a list of Christian attrocities on these people, my list will run forever.

As for Usmane Dan Fodio, what more do you ask he literally broke the spirit of us Hausa. He destroyed alll our Saarki and their Kingdoms and almost destroyed all our beliefs and culture. Even across Hausaland, today, you will tend to notice a gradual intermixing between Fulani and Haussa in recent years all becasue they believ they are all muslim.  1000s of years of culture, beliefs, knowledge and way of life, all gone down the drain. angry angry angry angry

many Maguzawa was also killed because of refusal to convert or forcefully converted durin the jihad.

you have done all that in the past.(there is also a christian millitant group still operating in Nigeria).  now all that needs to be done is for you to be kicked out.

your religion has not spread any light around the world. it has only spread colionialism, disease, forceful conversions (inquisitions, death, misery and religious wars.

We were much better off in the past. We were progressing in the fields of Science, literature, the arts, astronomy, etc. We had great centres of learning from Greece to Egypt, from India to Mezoamerica.

Then came christianity and banned the sciences in america, propagated that the Sun revolves around the Earth and all of them foolish ideas.

The number of Pagans that died in this world because of you two dirty faiths. ohhhhhhhh you will pay. you will PAY.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Thank u brother ---  wink  the Christians are just wasting their time on us .honestly i believe they'll regret of been a Christ worshiper ( s ) by the time we arrive fully and finish with them  grin grin .

Pagan-Naija we're one great family in the true part of life --- the end shall tell who's going to be the lead . Christians have been making noise , the 3rd World War is coming soon and religion is making it happened this time around ^^  cheesy cheesy

My Theory is that Christianity is an evil, exploitative elaborate bait and switch fraudulent con game. My theory is that all  Christians are not innocent  for being fraudulent & exploitative system.  cool cool
[/size]

then join your Pagan and Muslim brothers in the final Jihad to exterminate Christians !!!! grin

You make me laugh , my ribs ache, here is you thinking you make sound logical arguments, when the contrary is the case.

Stop, think , listen and move in the direction.

Jesus Christ the WAY , the TRUTH and the only way to LIFE.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2012
brother Ogaga, the very concept of their religion is wrong.they talk ablout things like Satan and defeating evil through jesus and light, etc., but they do not realise that in this world, there must be a balance between good and evil. the forces must be balanced. the ancient understood this and the old religions today still do. they dont know anything. they just want to cause the doom of us all. angry angry angry angry
Re: The Fraud of Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2012
dont Talk nonsense frosbel. you and them Muslims are the same thing. 2 sides of the same coin.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]Frosbel u better check your speech i believe u suppose to know that Pagan and Muslim ( Islam ) are never the same family . Paganism is the ancient and the right path of life ^^

The word "pagan" (lowercase p) has traditionally been used, for centuries, to mean anyone who is not Christian, Jewish, or Muslim -- and, yes, the word "pagan" in this sense does include Satanists It also includes atheists. That's why u see (Ogaga4Luv) and other PAGAN , Atheist brothers and sisters on this forum are having everything in common -- hope that explanation help u frosbel ? grin grin
[/size]

frosbel:

then join your Pagan and Muslim brothers in the final Jihad to exterminate Christians !!!!   grin

You make me laugh , my ribs ache, here is you thinking you make sound logical arguments, when the contrary is the case.

Stop, think , listen and move in the direction.

Jesus Christ the WAY , the TRUTH and the only way to LIFE.

Re: The Fraud of Islam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]You are very right brother , the concept of their religion is very wrong! all they know about is to blame SATAN on everything bad . even the evil they've been planning to defeat they can't do that in generations to come because their so called GOD don't even have a single power to defeat it . God is Evil i believe that's why evil keep existing in the World . Whatever that is happening GOD should be the one to point stinky hands on .

Talking about Jesus , light , holy spirit , heaven , hell and all that isn't the best option to justify their falsehood religion.

Brother i feel the pains u feel too because of this so called set of people --- we'll put hands and stars together to STOP the many noise they've been making all these years . wink wink wink
[/size]

PAGAN 9JA:

brother Ogaga, the very concept of their religion is wrong.they talk ablout things like Satan and defeating evil through jesus and light, etc., but they do not realise that in this world, there must be a balance between good and evil. the forces must be balanced. the ancient understood this and the old religions today still do. they dont know anything. they just want to cause the doom of us all. angry angry angry angry
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2012
cool cool cool

PAGAN 9JA:

dont alk nonsense frosbel. you and them uslims are the same thing. 2 sides of the same coin.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2012
you will also tend to notice that in the old religions, even the Gods sometimes become mischieveous or evil. with the devils and demons, at times they too become good. this because the forces in the cosmos must be balanced.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by ivoice247: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2012
brentkruge:

And We have sent down to you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) the book (this Qur'an) in truth, confirming the Scripture that came before it and Muhaymin (trustworthy in highness and a witness) over it (old Scriptures) . So judge among them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging away from the truth that has come to you,
(  سورة المائدة  , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #48)

"Shall I seek a judge other than Allah while it is He Who has sent down unto you the book (the Qur'an), explained in detail." Those unto whom We gave the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] know that it is revealed from your Lord in truth. So be not you of those who doubt.
( سورة الأنعام , Al-Anaam, Chapter #6, Verse #114)

Alif-Lam-Mim-Ra. These are the Verses of the book (the Qur'an), and that which has been revealed unto you (Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم) from your Lord is the truth, but most men believe not.
( سورة الرعد , Ar-Rad, Chapter #13, Verse #1)
Re: The Fraud of Islam by ivoice247: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2012
PAGAN  9JA:

you will also tend to notice that in the old religions, even the Gods sometimes become mischieveous or evil. with the devils and demons, at times they too become good. this because the forces in the cosmos must be balanced.

@PAGAN,  you have no proof of what you're saying except to guess(conjecture). And Guessing can never be a substitute for the truth. As the quran has stated in many verses:- 

No doubt! Verily, to Allah belongs whosoever is in the heavens and whosoever is in the earth. And those who worship and invoke others besides Allah, in fact they follow not (Allah's so-called) partners, they follow only a conjecture and they only invent lies.
(  سورة يونس  , Yunus, Chapter #10, Verse #66)

And most of them follow nothing but conjecture. Certainly, conjecture can be of no avail against the truth. Surely, Allah is All-Aware of what they do.
( سورة يونس , Yunus, Chapter #10, Verse #36)

Indeed they did disbelieve before (in this world), and they (used to) conjecture about the Unseen [i.e. the Hereafter, Hell, Paradise, Resurrection and the Promise of Allah (by saying) all that is untrue], from a far place.
(  سورة سبأ  , Saba, Chapter #34, Verse #53)

And they say: "There is nothing but our life of this world, we die and we live and nothing destroys us except Ad-Dahr (time). And they have no knowledge of it: they only conjecture.
(  سورة الجاثية  , Al-Jathiya, Chapter #45, Verse #24)
Re: The Fraud of Islam by ivoice247: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2012
@PAGAN, read this verse from the quran that Allah(GOD) revealed about the worship of the pagans:-

O mankind! A similitude has been coined, so listen to it (carefully): Verily those on whom you call besides Allah, cannot create (even) a fly, even though they combine together for the purpose. And if the fly snatches away a thing from them, they will have no power to release it from the fly. So weak are (both) the seeker and the sought.
( سورة الحج , Al-Hajj, Chapter #22, Verse #73)
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2012
ivoice247:

@PAGAN, read this verse from the quran that [b]Allah(NOT GOD) revealed about the worship of the pagans:- [/b]

O mankind! A similitude has been coined, so listen to it (carefully): Verily those on whom you call besides Allah, cannot create (even) a fly, even though they combine together for the purpose. And if the fly snatches away a thing from them, they will have no power to release it from the fly. So weak are (both) the seeker and the sought.
( سورة الحج , Al-Hajj, Chapter #22, Verse #73)

Re: The Fraud of Islam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]All people who grew up in a Christian society are inevitably going to be influenced by Christianity, in various different ways and to varying degrees, whether consciously or unconsciously That's u see people like frosbel and the other fooling themselves in a public forum like this one .

And, as a barometer of how Christian-influenced a person is, Satanists tend to regard subtle, unconscious influences as more significant than such obvious things as the names of one's gods. Thus, just as Wiccans tend to perceive Satanists as "PAGANS," so too Satanists tend to perceive Wiccans as "SATANISTS ." The whole "more non-Christian than thou" game, whether played by Satanists or by Pagans, is an exercise in subjectivity. Different aspects of Christianity are significant to different people I MEAN the confused set of people ! grin

Are Satanists "Pagan" in the sense of being naturally a part of the "Pagan community"? Some of us are, but many of us probably are not. Even if there weren't so much Pagan hostility toward Satanists, many Satanists still would probably not fit in very well with the Pagan community. which espouses some specific beliefs and values that are different from the beliefs and values espoused by most Satanists (though there is more overlap than most Pagans are willing to acknowledge). For example, many Satanists don't revere "Nature" in quite the same way that many Pagans do. There do exist quite a few Satanists who do revere "Nature", but who think of "Nature" in harsher terms than most Pagans do. Also, many Satanists don't find the typical Pagan public ritual to be very congenial but i do because i cast spells and gone so deep in the spiritual Satanism which is original Paganism wink wink
[/size]

PAGAN 9JA:

Re: The Fraud of Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2012
yes true. The Pagans are more towards linking the material word to the spirtual one. we combine science with religion, astrology with astronomy, soul with nature.

and what about the atheists i dont think they can be classified as Pagans because they only stick to the material world and disregard spirituality. they go by the science book.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by ignis: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2012
Tell them the truth.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]You've spoken well brother grin . The only thing which combines the Atheist and Pagan together is science . their disregard to spiritual growth or powers doesn't mean they're not better than the so called other religions ( I won't start mentioning names ) that have kicked against the true and ancient path of life ( Paganism ) . wink[/size]

PAGAN 9JA:

yes true. The Pagans are more towards linking the material word to the spirtual one. we combine science with religion, astrology with astronomy, soul with nature.

and what about the atheists i dont think they can be classified as Pagans because they only stick to the material world and disregard spirituality. they go by the science book.

Re: The Fraud of Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2012
atheists are harmless, for now. they dont go around spreading false hope and rumours, and they base themselves on science and fact when it comes to logic. i just hope that we dont see another prophet among them in the near future who gos around to spread some kind of jihad against all non-atheists. grin
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]You are right Pagan--Naija my dear brother in the spiritual path . The atheist are harmless for now . one of there favorite activities is to preach against the GOD that is causing Confusion in the World today , and also to work and mock that dead JESUS that was nailed on wood . grin grin

honestly they have no problem and even seen we gonna win them over --- the thing I've loved so much in their life is to think big , enjoy life and religion -free people . wink
[/size]

PAGAN 9JA:

atheists are harmless, for now. they dont go around spreading false hope and rumours, and they base themselves on science and fact when it comes to logic. i just hope that we dont see another prophet among them in the near future who gos around to spread some kind of jihad against all non-atheists. grin
Re: The Fraud of Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2012
yes they are free people. I used to like that thought in the past. it reflected some notions of my own self and views. but then I realised. you have heard the saying: Too much of anything is not good. just as you get diabetes if you eat too much sugars or your crops die if you add a lot of fertilizer, in the same way excess free-will is not good. why do you think there is a complete break down of moral values and culture in the west because there is no fear of the supernatural forces.

Brother Ogaga, love is not just about enjoyment. there is also work and duty towards society. there is happiness in that too.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2012
[size=13pt]I feel u dear brother. . . Immediately any atheist believe in GOD the imaginary or forces of NATURE which is real that would never consider as Atheist anymore . The reason why they remain atheist is to take the responsibility of their selfish path so serious going against all kind of RELIGIOUS believes .

I wish they could settle down and learn the powers that really exist in NATURE the super force . . . well , not all the atheist i know that do not accept or known that there's a great powers and supernatural forces do exist for real only that , one of their lifestyle is to ignore religion and faces like the way they see's it . wink
[/size]

PAGAN 9JA:

yes they are free people. I used to like that thought in the past. it reflected some notions of my own self and views. but then I realised. you have heard the saying: Too much of anything is not good. just as you get diabetes if you eat too much sugars or your crops die if you add a lot of fertilizer, in the same way excess free-will is not good. why do you think there is a complete break down of moral values and culture in the west because there is no fear of the supernatural forces.

Brother Ogaga, love is not just about enjoyment. there is also work and duty towards society. there is happiness in that too.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2012
yes people learn.

Brother Ogaga, where are you from??
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[/size]

its interesting, your conclusion. its surely not Christians that slaughtered 20 innocent people in Mubi, Adamawa yesterday. It wasn't Christians that mowed down 8 people in a Church in Gombe the day before yesterday. It wasnt Christians that have blasted another 8 people in Yola Adamawa a few hours ago. I have never heard Christians invading a Mosque and mowing down people to death.

Whats more, the assailants were chanting GOD IS GREAT! What kind of GREAT god is do weak that mortals will fight to kill for him and in his name.

Who, if you are capable of ANY sound moral judgement, is the evil one then.

I
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 12:10am On Jan 08, 2012
Among the Koranic writers were some nominal Christians who gave the Koran its sense of wrapped history

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 814: Narrated Anas: There was a Christian who embraced Islam and read Surat-al-Baqara and Al-Imran, and he used to write (the revelations) for the Prophet. Later on he returned to Christianity again and he used to say:[b] "Muhammad knows nothing but what I have written for him." He obviously couldnt reconcile and stomach what he was hearing. Later Muslim invented the story that the earth rejected his body after death. The only person the earth "dealt" with so ie God himself handled it. The rest of course Mohammed had killed!

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 605: Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet returned to Khadija while his heart was beating rapidly. She took him to Waraqa bin Naufal who was a Christian convert and used to read the Gospels in Arabic. Waraqa asked, "What do you see?" When he told him, Waraqa said, "That is the same angel whom Allah sent to the Prophet Moses. Should I live till you receive the Divine Message, I will support you strongly."[/b]

Yet Mohammed later commanded his followers to kill the very people he  relied on to authenticate his messages, the people he claimed corrupted the gospel. If poor Waraqa had known better, he would have instantly recognized the warning in the gospel that angels of darkness shall masquerade as angels of light and led astray many.

Have you ever wondered where those poor copies of the old testament found themselves in the Koran? Now you know!
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:33am On Jan 08, 2012
[size=13pt]honestly people really need to learn and grow spiritually for their own good . The spiritual controls the physical , though so many doesn't know the everything that happening in the physical have already been programmed spiritually .

Brother , I'm a Nigerian -though mixed nationality wink
[/size]

PAGAN 9JA:

yes people learn.

Brother Ogaga, where are you from??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground / Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? / The Muslim’s Guide To A Successful Job Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.