Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

The Fraud of Islam - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Fraud of Islam (8441 Views)

Umar Ibn Al-khattab: His Contributions In The Battles Of Islam / Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fraud of Islam by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2012
babs787:

@Tidytim & FroSbel

@Tdytim, you should have allowed Frosbel to respond rather than helping him/her out but all the same, my response would be addressed to both of you. I am also sorry for my late response, my link was down yesterday as I was about sending it.

Please do enjoy.

I have no time for circular arguments, this subject has been addressed in a response I gave to ivoice247 a few posts up.

Typical Muslims way of debating, you pesent the facts on a particular subject , and they keep asking for a repeat of these same facts , almost as if , they never saw the previous comments you made  , I have no time for games.

This is about your Soul, and if you were to die today without the total forgiveness of your sins , thinking that with all the lies, lust and wickedness , you will be in paradise with Christ , you risk eternal damnation.

Do not kid yourself , this is serious stuff, Satan has you in his net.

And by the way , this is about ISLAM and the fraud of it, why are we talking about the bible,  grin
Re: The Fraud of Islam by ivoice247: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2012
frosbel:

And you are right , Aaron was not a prophet he was a priest.

Moses was a prophet.

Again, even the Arab Christians find this rather absurd, so let's leave it here, to avoid causing you further embarrassment.

Aaron the brother of Moses was a prophet but the other Aaron the brother to Virgin Mary was not a prophet. And the quran states:-
Q4v163;- Verily, We have sent the revelation to you as We sent the revelation to Nuh (Noah) and the Prophets after him; We sent the revelation to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), and Al-Asbat, 'Îsa (Jesus), Ayyub (Job), Yunus (Jonah), Harun (aaron), and Sulaiman (Solomon); and to Dawud (David) We gave the Zabur (Psalms).

@frosbel. the difference between you and me is that i back up my answers with quote from quran or bible, while you just make assumptions or copy other people's opinion.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2012
ivoice247:

Aaron the brother of Moses was a prophet but the other Aaron the brother to Virgin Mary was not a prophet. And the quran states:-
Q4v163;- Verily, We have sent the revelation to you as We sent the revelation to Nuh (Noah) and the Prophets after him; We sent the revelation to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), and Al-Asbat, 'Îsa (Jesus), Ayyub (Job), Yunus (Jonah), Harun (aaron), and Sulaiman (Solomon); and to Dawud (David) We gave the Zabur (Psalms).

@frosbel. [b]the difference between you and me is that i back up my answers with quote from quran or bible, [/b]while you just make assumptions or copy other people's opinion. 

Another LIE , a bare faced one, my am I surprised. !!  Even after I posted dozens of bible verses to support my previous positions and to counter your twisted logic.

In my bible , there is NOTHING , to suggest in the remotest that Mary was the sister of Aaron.

Try another LIE. grin
Re: The Fraud of Islam by ivoice247: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2012
frosbel:

I have no time for circular arguments, this subject has been addressed in a response I gave to ivoice247 a few posts up.

Typical Muslims way of debating, you pesent the facts on a particular subject , and they keep asking for a repeat of these same facts , almost as if , they never saw the previous comments you made   , I have no time for games.

This is about your Soul, and if you were to die today without the total forgiveness of your sins , thinking that with all the lies, lust and wickedness , you will be in paradise with Christ , you risk eternal damnation.

And by the way , this is about ISLAM and the fraud of it, why are we talking about the bible,  grin

@frosbel. Let me tell you something about Jesus(as) the bible didn't tell you. We muslims know him more than you do and no muslim will enter paradise if he doesn't believe in jesus as a servant and messenger of Allah. And on judgement day Jesus Christ will submit to Allah to either punish the christians or forgive them (Q5v116-118);-  

And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah.?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right. Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.
"Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say, to wit, 'worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me up Thou wast the Watcher over them, and Thou art a witness to all things.
"If Thou dost punish them, they are Thy servant: If Thou dost forgive them, Thou art the Exalted in power, the Wise."
Re: The Fraud of Islam by ivoice247: 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2012
frosbel:

Another LIE , a bare faced one, my am I surprised. !!  Even after I posted dozens of bible verses to support my previous positions and to counter your twisted logic.

In my bible , there is NOTHING , to suggest in the remotest that Mary was the sister of Aaron.

Try another LIE. grin

Your bible states Mary had no brother called Aaron, the Quran states Mary had a brother called Aaron, you believe your bible and i believe my quran. No problem because the quran states (Q2v256);-
There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by babs787(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2012
@Frosbel

I do not really blame you because your brain has been programmed to stick to yourself without confirming the truth whereas your bible said you should confirm all things all hold fast to the truth.

Typical Muslims way of debating, you pesent the facts on a particular subject , and they keep asking for a repeat of these same facts , almost as if , they never saw the previous comments you made   , I have no time for games.

I did not see any facts but LIES. You supported TRINITY but all you could do was to hide behind sayings of those that did not witness Jesus' teaching but rely on hearsay as in the case of Luke.Provide verses where Jesus preached Trinity. Mind Jesus your bible was written thousand of years after Jesus demise and NOBODY witnessed his teaching.

In case you are not aware, I was lost like you.

I do not blame you when Jesus was not even a christian.

And by the way , this is about ISLAM and the fraud of it, why are we talking about the bible,  

Please you could open different threads and we discuss?
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2012
babs787:

@Frosbel

I do not really blame you because[b] your brain has been programmed to stick to yourself without confirming the truth[/b] whereas your bible said you should confirm all things all hold fast to the truth.

Funny you should say this, it is us who allow our belief to be scrutinised and tested, you don't see any one killed in the US , Europe or anywhere else for that matter because of a research into the bible for the exposition of truth.

In many Islamic countries today , many of us here who argue about ISLAM and Muhammad would have met our Waterloo.

Most Muslims who come out of such 'prisons' talk about brainwashing from their childhood with no possibility of debate.

Tyranny I call it.

I did not see any facts but LIES.] You supported TRINITY but all you could do was to hide behind sayings of those that did not witness Jesus' teaching but rely on hearsay as in the case of Luke.Provide verses where Jesus preached Trinity. Mind Jesus your bible was written thousand of years after Jesus demise and [b]NOBODY witnessed his teaching. [/b]

You have just made a complete caricature of yourself, when you say the bible was written thousands of years after Christ you show a complete ignorance of history. The Old testament books were completed in the Year 450BC , the New testament before 100AD. So what on earth are you on about. grin grin

To  make matters worse, saying no one witnessed the teachings of Jesus is so hilarious it will make a good comedy. If there were no witnesses, how come we have many of the stories about Jesus plagiarised, albeit in a twisted fashion , in your so called Holy book.  You and your cohorts , have made a mockery of your religion today, go get am imam to debate with me.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2012
frosbel:

Typical Muslims way of debating, you pesent the facts on a particular subject , and they keep asking for a repeat of these same facts , almost as if , they never saw the previous comments you made  , I have no time for games.

And by the way , this is about ISLAM and the fraud of it, why are we talking about the bible
grin

See how cleverly the theme of the thread has been derailed. Some people with their tricks grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2012
frosbel:

And by the way , this is about ISLAM and the fraud of it, why are we talking about the biblegrin

Because without it the quran is an incoherent mass of words.

ivoice247:

Your bible states Mary had no brother called Aaron, the Quran states Mary had a brother called Aaron, you believe your bible and i believe my quran. No problem because the quran states (Q2v256);-
There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path.

the quran can "state" whatever nonsense it likes but the bible has REAL HISTORY on its side. There is no historical book out there that suggests even remotely that Aaron was the brother to mary. So just what exactly is the quran "stating"? You are proud to believe a lie? Shame on you.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 12:05am On Feb 02, 2012
davidylan:

Because without it the quran is an incoherent mass of words.

the quran can "state" whatever nonsense it likes but the bible has REAL HISTORY on its side. There is no historical book out there that suggests even remotely that Aaron was the brother to mary. So just what exactly is the quran "stating"? You are proud to believe a lie? Shame on you.

keep wishing blindman.history my foot-like the way the ruler of egypt in Joseph's time is addressed as "pharaoh of egypt" before the pharaonic dynasty while the Quran rightly refers to him as "king of egypt"?thats just one instance!

and are you a donkey that you keep repeating the same thing over and over?

"Was Mary Both The Mother Of Jesus And The Sister Of Aaron?"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-742103.0.html
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 02, 2012
LagosShia:

keep wishing blindman.history my foot-like the way the ruler of egypt in Joseph's time is addressed as "pharaoh of egypt" before the pharaonic dynasty while the Quran rightly refers to him as "king of egypt"?thats just one instance!

and are you a donkey that you keep repeating the same thing over and over?

this takes the cake for how dumb, desperate for relevance and deluded muslims truly are. The term "king" is as generic as they come. For example the Ooni of Ife is exactly the same thing as saying the "King" of Ife. There is absolutely nothing unique about the term "king". The quran could have simply called every ruler in the bible "king" and it would have been RIGHT!
Re: The Fraud of Islam by tomzman: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2012
ivoice247:

Because the quran states its been tampered and the way to recognize a book from God that has been tampered is that it would contain many contradictions. As the quran states;-

Q5:15 - O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Now has come to you Our Messenger (Muhammad) explaining to you much of that which you used to hide from the Scripture and pass over much. Indeed, there has come to you from Allah a light and a plain book (this Qur'an).

Q4:82 - Do they not then consider the Qur'an carefully? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein many a contradiction.

This doesn't answer any of my questions.Go through the whole of my last post and post your answers or have you run out of answers?  embarassed
Re: The Fraud of Islam by ivoice247: 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2012
tomzman:

This doesn't answer any of my questions.Go through the whole of my last post and post your answers or have you run out of answers?  embarassed
Really! after reading all my posts, you still aren't convinced. That's to be expected as many people before you too didn't believe in the quran has stated (Q7v132):-

They said: "Whatever Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) you may bring to us, to work therewith your sorcery on us, we shall never believe in you."
Re: The Fraud of Islam by babs787(m): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2012
@Frosbel

You have just made a complete caricature of yourself, when you say the bible was written thousands of years after Christ you show a complete ignorance of history. The Old testament books were completed in the Year 450BC , the New testament before 100AD. So what on earth are you on about. 

To  make matters worse, saying no one witnessed the teachings of Jesus is so hilarious it will make a good comedy. If there were no witnesses, how come we have many of the stories about Jesus plagiarised, albeit in a twisted fashion , in your so called Holy book.  You and your cohorts , have made a mockery of your religion today, go get am imam to debate with me.

You sure you are up to the task? Dude, you may fool your brethren in your section but not in this section. I still say it that no one could be said to have witnessed his teachings because all those verses, chapters you are using as cover up were written, re-written,edited, re-editted after his demise hence conflicting stories about him. You may as well start from Mathew,MARK that contradicted THEMSELVES in your book, also read self confession of Luke when he wrote that he received from those before himand HE FELT IT WOULD BE GOOD to give account to another third party while John on his own part claimed that Jesus is the ONLY BEGOTTEN son.

Dude, if you know that you are up to the task, pick a topic or topics and you and I discussed using the two books. If you are ready, let me know. I would take you on Deity of Jesus, Jesus being your savior as well as dying for your sins, his crucifixion and BLOOD ATONEMENT while you may take me up on any topic in Islam.

The ball is in your court dude. It seems time to dust all my bible versions has arrived cheesy cheesy
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2012
Now its time to get the thread back on track
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2012
davidylan:

this takes the cake for how dumb, desperate for relevance and deluded muslims truly are. The term "king" is as generic as they come. For example the Ooni of Ife is exactly the same thing as saying the "King" of Ife. There is absolutely nothing unique about the term "king". The quran could have simply called every ruler in the bible "king" and it would have been RIGHT!

you are a fool who does not want to use his empty head.your likes should be spat at.you are so lame and shameless and still have the effontery to make comments that churn the stomach of others.can't you feel the shame that you are silly and the need to seal your mouth?

if the monarch in Ife is referred to as "Ooni of Ife",can you use Ooni to refer to the monarch of Onitsha who is referred to as the Obi for instance?

the title of "pharoah" did not exist during the time of Joseph.it came  later.admitting the error in your bible is more important than trying to takke away the praise given to the Quran.that is my point regardless whether or not you see the Quran as praiseworthy on this note.why your bible uses that title to refer to a person when the title was not in place is obviously a big historical mistake and ignorance.even if we accept that the word "king" is generic and could refer to the pharoah and it is not a big deal that the Quran uses the term "king" to refer to the person in power during Joseph's days,you cannot deny that the error of the bible in using the title "pharoah" when it was not in use cannot be overlooked.with such error in the bible,if the Quran was copied from your senseless bible,then we could have also witnessd the title of "pharoah" used (in the same Quran) to refer to the monarch in egypt during Joseph's time.but it is convincing to say that the author of the Quran (Almighty God) knows more than desert dwelling men who you accuse of authoring the Quran.Almighty God did not use a title to refer to a monarch when the title was not yet in place.obviously,that is an error the Quran did not make because the Author of the Quran knows history very well,unlike the annonymous authors of the bible who you claim to be inspired by the holy spirit.it looks like that spirit always betrays them when it comes to writing the bible and not making mistakes.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by tomzman: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2012
ivoice247:

Really! after reading all my posts, you still aren't convinced. That's to be expected as many people before you too didn't believe in the quran has stated (Q7v132):-

They said: "Whatever Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) you may bring to us, to work therewith your sorcery on us, we shall never believe in you."

This still doesnt answer any of my questions.Ok here is my post again

Quote from: ivoice247 on January 30, 2012, 06:06 PM
Yes, all those bibles are fake. Neither jesus(as), paul nor any of the disciples spoke english, so how can you rely on the english version. That's why the bible has plenty contradictions and errors.[/color

You have still not proven your point.I need straight-forward and convincing proof that my Bible is fake or at least where I can get the 'untampered with' Bible from or do you also want to tow the line of LagosShia?.
If you keep engaging in cyclical statements with no proof, you will be ignored.

[color=#990000]Yes, there's only one verse (verse 17) that's clear and unambiguous. Just follow the commandments in totality just like when jesus(as) said; "follow me" ; we then follow him in totality. The commandments are listed in the bk of deut 5:1-21 

Sorry, I am not blind.The passage contains 14 verses and those verses are VERY clear to anyone who can read between the lines.
Were you not the one who said earlier on that Jesus did not say follow six or ten of the commandments and that he only said follow the commandments and now you are directing me to the ten commandments given to Moses.Can you now see you are confused?If obeying those commandments in Deut 5:1-21 alone can guarantee anyone eternal life, then why are you a muslim? Why not abandon islam and begin to obey those commandments instead of stressing yourself falling down to pray five times a day and going to the mosque every friday or what else can islam offer you that is more important than eternal life? or do you want to tell me that islam is all about obeying the commandments in Deut 5:1-21?

[color=#990000]Pls stick to the topic and stop being petty; 1Understanding a bit of arabic still means u understand arabic2If the translation is wrong, the meaning is wrong. The difference between "jesus is servant of God" and "jesus is son of God" is not in the depth of meaning but solely in the translation.Really! then how 3 does the yoruba mechanic identify the parts of a car if he doesn't understand english? All mechanics in nigeria know the parts of a car in english and not in their local language. Or do you know the names of these parts like radiator, carburator, tyre, battery, fan belt etc in yoruba, hausa or igbo language? of course NOT! of course the mechanic doesn't need to see the manual since he would have been taught by his master who would have read the manual and then passed the knowledge down to him.4 Just like many muslims or christians don't need to read the quran/bible to understand islam/christianity since their Imams/pastors would teach them

Follow the order of bolding.

1) My mechanic knows those parts of a car in english but he cannot make a complete sentence in english.Can we then say that my mechanic understands english language?   

2) You still don't get the issue.Let me give you an example.A baby doesn't know what a spoon means but he knows it is used for eating.That is why you would see a baby playfully put a spoon in his mouth even when there is no food in the spoon.Can he pronounce the word? Does he even know whether it is an English or arabic word?.That is what I mean when I say it is not the actual translation of some words that matter but the message or in depth meaning.

3) I agree those parts cannot be translated into Yoruba.You keep on emphasizing english,but are all cars made in English speaking countries? What about the ones made in Japan or Germany, does the mechanic need to learn Japanese or German to be able to repair those cars?.[/b]You see that is the problem.The quran was 'revealed' in arabic so everyone is compelled to understand arabic so as to truly understand it which is not meant to be.[b]Do you now get my point?
4) You are wrong again.A good christian doesn't just depend on what he is taught by his Pastor, he also needs to read the Bible on his own to understand it and thus christianity just like a good student doesn't depend on what he is told by his teachers alone.
Now answer the questions!
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Sweetnecta: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2012
@The Christians; What is fraudulent about truth, except that the truth bites liars and deceits?
If Mary has a brother named Aaron, it is right there in front of you that Quran is correct, just like it is visual that we see the sun rises and sun sets.
If Mary is referred to as sister of Aaron [as], the true older brother of Moses [as], it is for the thinking person to know that Quran is correct, as all the children of Israel are brothers and sisters to one another, just like only thinking person will know after scientific observation that the sun does not set or rise. In both conditions of Mary and Aaron of his time, if any and Aaron of Moses' time that we all accept, Quran is correct, just as Quran in the cases of the sun relative to our sight and our scientific knowledge.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Sweetnecta: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2012
We know that 3 is not 1.
We know that some people do go into coma or faint so much so that they could be classified as dead even in today's medical community and then they regain consciousness. do we call that resurrection? WHat is unique about a human God that says he has a God WHo is Unseen and it is that God that holds all power, while the human God says he is powerless? Is the human really a God? Those who call him God, can they accuse anyone of being a fraud, especially those who say look the guy says he has A God WHo is Unseen, the guy says he is powerless?

Do you think Quran has to agree with the Bible who must write for humans but do not correct lies by humans of human history, especially in the area of spirituality? What do you think the role of Ahmad of Verse 6 of Surah As Saffat is, or the another Comforter of the Bible? Was Jesus correct or it is the christians who are correct?
Re: The Fraud of Islam by ivoice247: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
My christian friends, pls stop believing in TRINITY
How can you say 3=1. Are you saying that when jesus was crucified, god was crucified? Are you saying God died?

And the quran states (Q5v73);-
Surely, disbelievers are those who said: "Allah(GOD) is the third of the three (trinity)." But there is no Ilah (god)but One Ilah (God). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall on the disbelievers among them.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by ivoice247: 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2012
And on the Day of Judgement, Jesus(as) will say (Q5v117-118):-
"Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say, to wit, 'worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me up Thou wast the Watcher over them, and Thou art a witness to all things.
"If Thou dost punish them, they are Thy servant: If Thou dost forgive them, Thou art the Exalted in power, the Wise."

Even in the bible, Jesus(as) states One Lord and God (NLT Bible, the bk of Mark 12;29) -
Jesus replied, "The most important commandment is this: 'Listen, O Israel! The LORD our God is the one and only LORD.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by tomzman: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2012
ivoice247:

And on the Day of Judgement, Jesus(as) will say (Q5v117-118):-

Even in the bible, Jesus(as) states One Lord and God (NLT Bible, the bk of Mark 12;29) -
Jesus replied, "The most important commandment is this: 'Listen, O Israel! The LORD our God is the one and only LORD.

I see you have quietly ignored my questions.You have gotten to a dead end abi?.My advice for you is to stop deceiving yourself and accept Jesus Christ into your life as your lord and saviour.Many of your colleagues are getting saved day by day.You better join the train before it is too late.QED.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Sweetnecta: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2012
Hadith about Mercy and Forgiveness which is salvation without killing anyone;

HOW TO ERASE YOUR PAST SINS AFTER
EATING ♥♥

Mu`adh bin Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) said, "He who has taken food and says at the end (of eating): `Al-hamdulillahi-lladhi at`amanihadha, wa razaqanihi min haulin minni wa la quwwatin (All praise is due to Allah Who has given me food to eat and provided it without any endeavour on my part or any power),' all his past sins will be forgiven.''

[At-Tirmidhi].

Riyad-us -saliheen 735.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Sweetnecta: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2012
@Tomzman; « #176 on: Yesterday at 10:26:59 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: ivoice247 on February 02, 2012, 02:40 PM

This still doesnt answer any of my questions.Ok here is my post again[/Quote]It can't answer your questions if you continue to pass 3 God persons as 1 God Almighty the Lord Who sent Jesus His creation to Israelite as He had sent many to many nations before and then the last after Jesus to all nations. You ignore Jesus, worse you ignore Ellah of Jesus and satan will take over such a heart. This is your condition.

[Quote]Quote from: ivoice247 on January 30, 2012, 06:06 PM
Yes, all those bibles are fake. Neither jesus(as), paul nor any of the disciples spoke english, so how can you rely on the english version. That's why the bible has plenty contradictions and errors.[/color

You have still not proven your point.I need straight-forward and convincing proof that my Bible is fake or at least where I can get the 'untampered with' Bible from or do you also want to tow the line of LagosShia?.
If you keep engaging in cyclical statements with no proof, you will be ignored.
[/QUote]If I come in with a suitcase full of Bibles; those of protestants, ethiopian orthodox, egyptian orthodox, greek orthodox, russian orthodox and many more, you will not be able to pick out an original Bible for us. If i make it easy for you and just come in with suitcases full of only Protestant Bibles, you will still not be able to pick up original Bible to show a muslim like myself for the very fact that apart from the non original language of it all, you have many editions, versions, and revisions that you and I know that you will be lost in the maze of dishonesty if you dare to pick any, rendering the rest fake in front of christians and all mankind.

We do not have this in the case of Quran. Quran is in original arabic recitation and word, since it is an oral [audio] revelation. No one on earth will say a QUran accented recitation is incorrect. Shia and Sunni agree the Quran is same. No Ali, no Fatima QUran because Ali and Fatima disagree if the QUran is not the same and the Shia will be using a different Quran, now. So QUran is authenticated while you will disprove the Bibles yourself.

The uncorrupted bible, there is no such animal, because the Bible is not a revelation, has in it corrupted books of revelation; Taurah of Moses, Sabur of David and Injil of Jesus. Even the Bible proves itself corrupted. Check out Jeremiah telling you that OT is corrupted by the pen of the scribes. Check out the disagreements of the so event of the sunday morning at the cave of where Jesus body was laid. Check out acts of apostles and all the books after it; if Jesus was the end of the line, why all these books, unless Paul was the another comforter promised?

[color=#990000]Yes, there's only one verse (verse 17) that's clear and unambiguous. Just follow the commandments in totality just like when jesus(as) said; "follow me" ; we then follow him in totality. The commandments are listed in the bk of deut 5:1-21

Sorry, I am not blind.The passage contains 14 verses and those verses are VERY clear to anyone who can read between the lines.[/Quote]There will be nothing between the lines. Just read the lines.

[Quote]Were you not the one who said earlier on that Jesus did not say follow six or ten of the commandments and that he only said follow the commandments and[b] now you are directing me to the ten commandments given to Moses[/b].Can you now see you are confused?[/Quote]Didn't Jesus lived the 10 Commandments of Moses and told you that you must not abolish or encourage anyone to abolish them? Have you taken the instructions of Jesus to heart? Check yourself before you wreck yourself!

[Quote]If obeying those commandments in Deut 5:1-21 alone can guarantee anyone eternal life, then why are you a muslim? Why not abandon islam and begin to obey those commandments instead of stressing yourself falling down to pray five times a day and going to the mosque every friday or what else can islam offer you that is more important than eternal life? or do you want to tell me that islam is all about obeying the commandments in Deut 5:1-21?[/Quote]Tell me which one of the 10 commandment Islam abolished. We are muslims because we are following the Another Comforter in explanations of the belief and deeds required to fulfill the 10 Commandments given to prophet Moses [as]. Jesus obeyed them, so did Muhammad [as] whose legacy we are on to God Almighty.

[color=#990000]Pls stick to the topic and stop being petty; 1Understanding a bit of arabic still means u understand arabic2If the translation is wrong, the meaning is wrong. The difference between "jesus is servant of God" and "jesus is son of God" is not in the depth of meaning but solely in the translation.Really! then how 3 does the yoruba mechanic identify the parts of a car if he doesn't understand english? All mechanics in nigeria know the parts of a car in english and not in their local language. Or do you know the names of these parts like radiator, carburator, tyre, battery, fan belt etc in yoruba, hausa or igbo language? of course NOT! of course the mechanic doesn't need to see the manual since he would have been taught by his master who would have read the manual and then passed the knowledge down to him.4 Just like many muslims or christians don't need to read the quran/bible to understand islam/christianity since their Imams/pastors would teach them

Follow the order of bolding.

1) My mechanic knows those parts of a car in english but he cannot make a complete sentence in english.Can we then say that my mechanic understands english language?

2) You still don't get the issue.Let me give you an example.A baby doesn't know what a spoon means but he knows it is used for eating.That is why you would see a baby playfully put a spoon in his mouth even when there is no food in the spoon.Can he pronounce the word? Does he even know whether it is an English or arabic word?.That is what I mean when I say it is not the actual translation of some words that matter but the message or in depth meaning.

3) I agree those parts cannot be translated into Yoruba.You keep on emphasizing english,but are all cars made in English speaking countries? What about the ones made in Japan or Germany, does the mechanic need to learn Japanese or German to be able to repair those cars?.You see that is the problem.The quran was 'revealed' in arabic so everyone is compelled to understand arabic so as to truly understand it which is not meant to be.Do you now get my point?[/Quote]Let me help you to understand Quran in arabic by starting with your spoon with baby. The baby may not know how to pronounce spoon yet, but he already identifies it with food time. When he sees it coming with some amount of food in it, he opens his mouth by instinct and experience. This is similar to the dog and the ringing of bell at food time [in pavlov experiment], or a bum on the street corner expecting you to give him a quarter as you have been doing for the past 6 months. Instinctive obedience is sincerity to God. So the Quran in Arabic is similar to the spoon with the baby, whereas fork and knife are for eating, too, but they will hurt the child. The Bibles are like fork or even knife when spoon is the only answer, which is Quran.
Reading the Quran in arabic is what Allah commanded. Understanding in your language is up to you and it is permissible because Allah knows all. In salah we male personal prayers in the language that we know best. I make mine in words in english often mixed with yoruba and arabic, in salah.

[Quote]4) You are wrong again.A good christian doesn't just depend on what he is taught by his Pastor, he also needs to read the Bible on his own to understand it and thus christianity just like a good student doesn't depend on what he is told by his teachers alone.[/Quote]This is the only place I agree with you and disagree with my muslim brother. Learn how to read Quran.

[Quote]Now answer the questions![/Quote]I already answered for him. Look up. Or you have other questions?
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2012
Now to the main issue at stake

Can someone show me how this is this not piracy?

Tabari VII:29 "Abu Sufyan and the horsemen of the Quraysh were returning from Syria following the coastal road. When Allah’s Apostle heard about them he called his companions together and told them of the wealth they had with them and the fewness of their numbers. The Muslims set out with no other object than Sufyan and the men with him. They did not think that this raid would be anything other than easy booty."

Bukhari:V5B59N702 "Allah did not admonish anyone who had not participated in the Ghazwa [raid] of Badr, for in fact, Allah’s Apostle had only gone out in search of the Quraysh caravan so that he could rob it. But Allah arranged for the Muslims and their enemy to meet by surprise. I was at the Aqabah pledge with Allah’s Apostle when we gave our lives in submission, but the Badr battle is more popular amongst the people. I was never stronger or wealthier than I was when I followed the Prophet on a Ghazwa.'"

Tabari VII:29/Ishaq:289 "The Apostle heard that Abu Sufyan [a Meccan merchant] was coming from Syria with a large Quraysh caravan containing their money and their merchandise. He was accompanied by only thirty men."

Ishaq:288 "Allah divided the booty stolen from the first caravan after he made spoils permissible. He gave four-fifths to those He had allowed to take it and one-fifth to His Apostle."

Ishaq:289 "The people answered the Prophet's summons; some eagerly, some reluctantly." Tabari VII:29 "When Abu Sufyan heard that Muhammad’s Companions were on their way to intercept his caravan, he sent a message to the Quraysh. 'Muhammad is going to intercept our caravan, so protect your merchandise.' When the Quraysh heard this, the people of Mecca hastened to defend their property and protect their men as they were told Muhammad was lying in wait for them."

Tabari VII:30 "Meanwhile the Prophet was praying, bowing and prostrating himself, and also seeing and hearing the treatment of the slave. When the slave told them that the Quraysh had come to meet them, they began to beat him and called him a liar. 'You are trying to conceal the whereabouts of Abu Sufyan and his caravan. They beat him severely and continued to interrogate him but they found that he had no knowledge of what they were looking for."

Ishaq:300/Tabari VII:55 "Allah’s Messenger went out to his men and incited them to fight. He promised, 'Every man may keep all the booty he takes.' Then Muhammad said, 'By Allah, if any man fights today and is killed fighting aggressively, going forward and not retreating, Allah will cause him to enter Paradise.'"

Tabari VII:65 "Allah’s Messenger came back to Medina, bringing with him the booty which had been taken from the polytheists, There were forty-four captives in the Messenger of Allah’s possession. There was a similar number of dead."
Ishaq:308 "Muhammad halted on a sandhill and divided the booty Allah had given him equally. Then Muslims from Medina met him at Rauha. They congratulated him on the victory Allah had granted. But one of the warriors replied, 'What are you congratulating us about? We only met some bald old women like the sacrificial camels who are hobbled, and we slaughtered them.' The Apostle smiled because he knew that description fit ."
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2012
Can someone tell me what this means?

Tabari VII:81 "'What do you think Khattab.' Muhammad asked. 'I say you should hand them over to me so that I can cut off their heads. Hand Hamzah's brother over to him so that he can cut off his head. Hand over Aqil to Ali so that he can cut off his brother's head. Thus Allah will know that there is no leniency in our hearts toward the unbelievers.' The Messenger liked what Abu Bakr said and did not like what I said, and accepted ransoms for the captives."
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2012
^^^^^^^^

Mr.brentkruge,

you can do yourself a very big favor and the entire world miraculous knowledge in this our age and time by telling instead what did the unbelievers of the pagan Quraysh did to Hamzah and Aqeel (as)? can you do that?

or do you think our Prophet (sa) was a niger-delta militant who was on the rampage bloodthirsty for wealth and kidnapping and killing people at will? dont quote a few sentence and mischievously like the fool you are tell us what does it mean? what do you mean?
Re: The Fraud of Islam by ivoice247: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2012
brentkruge:

Can someone tell me what this means?

Tabari VII:81 "'What do you think Khattab.' Muhammad asked. 'I say you should hand them over to me so that I can cut off their heads. Hand Hamzah's brother over to him so that he can cut off his head. Hand over Aqil to Ali so that he can cut off his brother's head. Thus Allah will know that there is no leniency in our hearts toward the unbelievers.' The Messenger liked what Abu Bakr said and did not like what I said, and accepted ransoms for the captives."

I now agree with LagosShia that people like you are just trying to be mischevious. What you posted above is just one paragraph from about ten paragraphs from tafsir al-tabari explaining theses events. These captives had murdered, mutilated and cut-out the heart of hazrat hamzah that's why khattab wanted the captives head cut off so as to avenge hamzah's death.
But the prophet (saw) accepted ransoms for the captives as a gesture of mercy rather than carrying out the wishes of Khattab. 

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, THESE CAPTIVES WERE TREATED WITH KINDNESS;-

70 prisoners were taken by the Muslims.  The prisoners were treated with kindness and
some became Muslims.  In later days some of the prisoners said:
"Blessed be the men of Madina, they made us ride whilst they walked, they gave us wheat
and bread to eat when there was little of it contenting themselves with plain dates".
The rich prisoners paid ransom and were set free.  Others were asked to gain their
freedom by teaching 10 Muslims to read and write.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2012
ivoice247:

[color=#990000]I now agree with LagosShia that people like you are just trying to be mischevious. What you posted above is just one paragraph from about ten paragraphs from tafsir al-tabari explaining theses events. These captives had murdered, mutilated and cut-out the heart of hazrat hamzah that's why khattab wanted the captives head cut off so as to avenge hamzah's death.
But the prophet (saw) accepted ransoms for the captives as a gesture of mercy rather than carrying out the wishes of Khattab. 

Hardly. Am asking real questions man.

My area of concern is this

Most of the battles that created this scenario where caused by Prophet Mohammed himself.

Where was mercy here:

Tabari VII:29/Ishaq:289 "The Apostle heard that Abu Sufyan [a Meccan merchant] was coming from Syria with a large Quraysh caravan containing their money and their merchandise. He was accompanied by only thirty men."

Ishaq:288 "Allah divided the booty stolen from the first caravan after he made spoils permissible. He gave four-fifths to those He had allowed to take it and one-fifth to His Apostle."

Ishaq:300/Tabari VII:55 "Allah’s Messenger went out to his men and incited them to fight. He promised, 'Every man may keep all the booty he takes.' Then Muhammad said, 'By Allah, if any man fights today and is killed fighting aggressively, going forward and not retreating, Allah will cause him to enter Paradise.'"

Tabari VII:29 "Abu Sufyan and the horsemen of the Quraysh were returning from Syria following the coastal road. When Allah’s Apostle heard about them he called his companions together and told them of the wealth they had with them and the fewness of their numbers. The Muslims set out with no other object than Sufyan and the men with him. They did not think that this raid would be anything other than easy booty."
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2012
LagosShia:

^^^^^^^^

Mr.brentkruge,

you can do yourself a very big favor and the entire world miraculous knowledge in this our age and time by telling instead what did the unbelievers of the pagan Quraysh did to Hamzah and Aqeel (as)? can you do that?

or do you think our Prophet (sa) was a niger-delta militant who was on the rampage bloodthirsty for wealth and kidnapping and killing people at will? dont quote a few sentence and mischievously like the fool you are tell us what does it mean? what do you mean?

The hadiths will help us decide. Its in the court of public opinion now, pal.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
brentkruge:

The hadiths will help us decide. Its in the court of public opinion now, pal.

the hadiths will not help someone like you decide when you do not want to use your head.you present the hadiths with the impression that early muslims with the lead of the Prophet (sa) were pirates and robbers who were not offended or oppressed but they were oppressing others.and that is wrong my friend.

you should present the hadiths that talk about what happened to Hamza and Aqeel (as) and who did what to them.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2012
LagosShia:

the hadiths will not help someone like you decide when you do not want to use your head.you present the hadiths with the[b] impression[/b] that early muslims with the lead of the Prophet (sa) were pirates and robbers who were not offended or oppressed but they were oppressing others.and that is wrong my friend.

you should present the hadiths that talk about what happened to Hamza and Aqeel (as) and who did what to them.

Its not an impression. Its what is in the hadith that matters. You could present the rest of the hadith that contradicts the part you think were quoted to create an impression.

The entire hadith that talks about the early wars in Islam didn't say the conflicts were because of Hamza and Aqeel. Or were they?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy Hijra, Happy New Islamic Calendar 1439AH. / Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground / Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.