Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

The Fraud of Islam - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Fraud of Islam (8445 Views)

Umar Ibn Al-khattab: His Contributions In The Battles Of Islam / Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2012
What had Hamza and Aqeel got to do with these?

"The Prophet had suddenly attacked Bani Mustaliq without warning while they were heedless and their cattle were being watered at the places of water. Their fighting men were killed and their women and children were taken as captives" (Bukhari 46:717)

Then the apostle sent Khalid bin Walid… to the Banu al-Harith and ordered him to invite them to Islam three days before he attacked them. If they accepted then he was to accept it from them, and if they declined he was to fight them. So Khalid set out and came to them, and sent out riders in all directions inviting the people to Islam, saying, “If you accept Islam you will be safe.” So the men accepted Islam as they were invited. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 959)

We met the workers of Khaybar coming out in the morning with their spades and baskets. When they saw the apostle and the army they cried, “Muhammad with his force,” and turned tail and fled… The apostle seized the property piece by piece… (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 757)

When the apostle raided a people he waited until the morning. If he heard a call to prayer he held back; if he did not hear it he attacked. We came to Khaybar by night, and the apostle passed the night there; and when morning came he did not hear the call to prayer, so he rode and we rode with him. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 757)

Allah's Messenger called Ali [and said]: “Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory,” and Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: “Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?” Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: ”Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger…” (Sahih Muslim 5917)

If you feel these are out of context, please provide the associate passages that will invalidate these quotations.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by ivoice247: 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2012
brentkruge:

Now to the main issue at stake  

Can someone show me how this is this not piracy?

Bukhari:V5B59N702 "Allah did not admonish anyone who had not participated in the Ghazwa [raid] of Badr, for in fact, Allah’s Apostle had only gone out in search of the Quraysh caravan so that he could rob it. But Allah arranged for the Muslims and their enemy to meet by surprise. I was at the Aqabah pledge with Allah’s Apostle when we gave our lives in submission, but the Badr battle is more popular amongst the people. I was never stronger or wealthier than I was when I followed the Prophet on a Ghazwa.'"

You quote a lot from al-tabari books. Al-tabari are history books and not hadith books that's why many of the quotes you post do not have isnad(chain of transmission- i.e. the people that related this event) since Muhammed ibn Jarir al Tabari himself was not alive during that time.

Now, the quote above is supposedly from a hadith book (bukhari) but the problem we have is that you missed out the isnad i.e. the person that related the hadith or witnessed the event. I know this hadith because it exists but the problem is that you or whoever posted this hadith is being mischevious by adding that { the prophet had gone in search of the quraish caravan to rob it}, this is false and can never be found in the hadith. The prophet (saw) went in search of the caravan to intercept it as it was carrying wealth of the meccans to be traded in Sham for weapons to be used to wage war against the muslims. In fact, much of this wealth actually belonged to the muslims (followers of the prophet) who left their wealth and properties behind when they migrated from mecca to medina along with the prophet, Read below the hadith as it is and also note the isnad(chain of transmission) at the beginning of the hadith;-

Narrated Abdullah bin Kab bin Malik: Who, from among Kab's sons, was the guide of Kab when he became blind: I heard Kab bin Malik narrating the story of (the Ghazwa of) Tabuk in which he failed to take part. Kab said, "I did not remain behind Allah's Apostle in any Ghazwa that he fought except the Ghazwa of Tabuk, and I failed to take part in the Ghazwa of Badr, but Allah did not admonish anyone who had not participated in it, for in fact, Allah's Apostle had gone out in search of the caravan of quraish till Allah made them (i.e. the Muslims) and their enemy meet without any appointment.  
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2012
ivoice247:

You quote a lot from al-tabari books. Al-tabari are history books and not hadith books that's why many of the quotes you post do not have isnad(chain of transmission- i.e. the people that related this event) since Muhammed ibn Jarir al Tabari himself was not alive during that time.

Denying your reliable sources now , are ya,  grin grin

Typical !!
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 12:07am On Feb 06, 2012
ivoice247:

Now, the quote above is supposedly from a hadith book (bukhari) but the problem we have is that you missed out the isnad i.e. the person that related the hadith or witnessed the event. I know this hadith because it exists but the problem is that you or whoever posted this hadith is being mischevious by adding that { the prophet had gone in search of the quraish caravan to rob it}, this is false and can never be found in the hadith. The prophet (saw) went in search of the caravan to intercept it as it was carrying wealth of the meccans to be traded in Sham for weapons to be used to wage war against the muslims. In fact, much of this wealth actually belonged to the muslims (followers of the prophet) who left their wealth and properties behind when they migrated from mecca to medina along with the prophet, Read below the hadith as it is and also note the isnad(chain of transmission) at the beginning of the hadith;-

Narrated Abdullah bin Kab bin Malik: Who, from among Kab's sons, was the guide of Kab when he became blind: I heard Kab bin Malik narrating the story of (the Ghazwa of) Tabuk in which he failed to take part. Kab said, "I did not remain behind Allah's Apostle in any Ghazwa that he fought except the Ghazwa of Tabuk, and I failed to take part in the Ghazwa of Badr, but Allah did not admonish anyone who had not participated in it, for in fact, Allah's Apostle had gone out in search of the caravan of quraish till Allah made them (i.e. the Muslims) and their enemy meet without any appointment.  

Yep, I have read alot about Tabari and his thousands of pages of writings. Incidentally, unlike what you wrote, his writings were well received.

And I agree that Tabari was not alive at the time. BUT so also were these men not eye witnesses; Muhammad ibn Ismail al-Bukhari 846, Ahmad Ibn Hanbal (855 CE), Ibn Maīn (847 CE), Ibn Madīni (848 CE),  Muslim b. al-Hajjaj (d. 875),  Abu Dawood (d. 888), al-Tirmidhi (d. 892) and Ibn Majah (d. 887).

What of the ones by quoted by Ibn Ishaq, Bukhari and Muslim? Are they not ok too?
Re: The Fraud of Islam by tomzman: 12:10am On Feb 06, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Tomzman; « #176 on: Yesterday at 10:26:59 AM »It can't answer your questions if you continue to pass 3 God persons as 1 God Almighty the Lord Who sent Jesus His creation to Israelite as He had sent many to many nations before and then the last after Jesus to all nations. You ignore Jesus, worse you ignore Ellah of Jesus and satan will take over such a heart. This is your condition.

If I come in with a suitcase full of Bibles; those of protestants, ethiopian orthodox, egyptian orthodox, greek orthodox, russian orthodox and many more, you will not be able to pick out an original Bible for us. If i make it easy for you and just come in with suitcases full of only Protestant Bibles, you will still not be able to pick up original Bible to show a muslim like myself for the very fact that apart from the non original language of it all, you have many editions, versions, and revisions that you and I know that you will be lost in the maze of dishonesty if you dare to pick any, rendering the rest fake in front of christians and all mankind.

We do not have this in the case of Quran. Quran is in original arabic recitation and word, since it is an oral [audio] revelation. No one on earth will say a QUran accented recitation is incorrect. Shia and Sunni agree the Quran is same. No Ali, no Fatima QUran because Ali and Fatima disagree if the QUran is not the same and the Shia will be using a different Quran, now. So QUran is authenticated while you will disprove the Bibles yourself.

The uncorrupted bible, there is no such animal, because the Bible is not a revelation, has in it corrupted books of revelation; Taurah of Moses, Sabur of David and Injil of Jesus. Even the Bible proves itself corrupted. Check out Jeremiah telling you that OT is corrupted by the pen of the scribes. Check out the disagreements of the so event of the sunday morning at the cave of where Jesus body was laid. Check out acts of apostles and all the books after it; if Jesus was the end of the line, why all these books, unless Paul was the another comforter promised?

There will be nothing between the lines. Just read the lines.

Didn't Jesus lived the 10 Commandments of Moses and told you that you must not abolish or encourage anyone to abolish them? Have you taken the instructions of Jesus to heart? Check yourself before you wreck yourself!

Tell me which one of the 10 commandment Islam abolished. We are muslims because we are following the Another Comforter in explanations of the belief and deeds required to fulfill the 10 Commandments given to prophet Moses [as]. Jesus obeyed them, so did Muhammad [as] whose legacy we are on to God Almighty.

Let me help you to understand Quran in arabic by starting with your spoon with baby. The baby may not know how to pronounce spoon yet, but he already identifies it with food time. When he sees it coming with some amount of food in it, he opens his mouth by instinct and experience. This is similar to the dog and the ringing of bell at food time [in pavlov experiment], or a bum on the street corner expecting you to give him a quarter as you have been doing for the past 6 months. Instinctive obedience is sincerity to God. So the Quran in Arabic is similar to the spoon with the baby, whereas fork and knife are for eating, too, but they will hurt the child. The Bibles are like fork or even knife when spoon is the only answer, which is Quran.
Reading the Quran in arabic is what Allah commanded. Understanding in your language is up to you and it is permissible because Allah knows all. In salah we male personal prayers in the language that we know best. I make mine in words in english often mixed with yoruba and arabic, in salah.

This is the only place I agree with you and disagree with my muslim brother. Learn how to read Quran.

I already answered for him. Look up. Or you have other questions?
Hello sweetnecta  grin.How have you been.It is a pity that only an illiterate would clap for you after reading the irrelevances you posted here.I won't reply any of your 'answers'.You know why?. I presented the challenge to you in the first place but you ran away.Therefore, you are no longer relevant to it.Your brother came on board but unfortunately, he got to a dead end and your post didn't even help him either.So, my advice for you is still the one I gave to him and I pray that both of you and others like you would heed that advice before it is too late.QED
                               END OF CHALLENGE  cool cool
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Sweetnecta: 2:13am On Feb 06, 2012
^^^In the fashion of these colors dont run, why should i run away from you?
when i saw your post i responded to it. what arrogance. you think i check if any post is for me?

go sidon. I will InshaAllah i will die as a muslim. Amin.
why would i wanna die as anything else, especially a 3 god kufar? to spend eternity in jahannam? not my wish, even for an enemy.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Judek2(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^^^In the fashion of these colors dont run, why should i run away from you?
when i saw your post i responded to it. what arrogance. you think i check if any post is for me?

go sidon. I will InshaAllah i will die as a muslim. Amin.
why would i wanna die as anything else, especially a 3 god kufar? to spend eternity in jahannam? not my wish, even for an enemy.

[john 8:24] I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE, ye shall die in your sins.

If you do not believe that he Is the MIGHTY GOD, YOUR CREATOR AND YOUR SAVIOR, you shall inshallah die in your sin.
But, all hope is not lost now that you are alive. Do not commit the unforgivable sin against the Holy Spirit.

Even Mohammad alleged Mary as the third person of the Trinity.
Thats confusion from the source. smiley
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
More interesting occurrences during the formative years of Islam

"Sa'd [one of Muhammad's soldiers] came riding a donkey, and when he approached the mosque, the Prophet said, 'Get up for the best amongst you.' Then the Apostle said, 'O Sa'd! These people have agreed to accept your verdict.' Sa'd said, 'I judge that their men should be killed and their offspring and women should be taken as captives.' The Prophet said, 'You have given a judgment similar to Allah the King's Judgment.'" (Bukhari:V5B58N148-B59N447)

"The Nadir and Qurayza violated their peace treaty, so the Prophet exiled the Nadir and then he killed the Qurayza men. He distributed their women, children and property among the Muslims." (Bukhari:V5B59N362)

"I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, 'We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received[b] female slaves from among the captives[/b]. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'" (Bukhari:V5B59N459)

"The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men." (Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464)

"The Apostle slew them in their own town. With our troops he surrounded their homes. We shouted out cries in the heat of battle. The Jews were given the Scripture and wasted it. Being blind, they strayed from the Torah. You Jews disbelieved the Qur'an and yet you have tasted the confirmation of what it said. May Allah make our raid on them immortal. M[b]ay fire burn in their quarter. They will no longer ruin our lands. You [Jews] have no place here, so be off![/b]" (Ishaq:481)

"The Qurayza met their misfortune. In humiliation they found no helper. A calamity worse than that which fell upon the Nadir befell them. On that day Allah's Apostle came to them like a brilliant moon. We left them with blood upon them like a pool. They lay prostrate with the vultures circling round." (Ishaq:480)

"Allah commanded that horses should be kept for His enemy in the fight so they might vex them. We obeyed our Prophet's orders when he called us to war. When he called for violent efforts we made them. The Prophet's command is obeyed for he is truly believed. He will give us victory, glory, and a life of ease. Those who call Muhammad a liar disbelieve and go astray. They attacked our religion and would not submit." (Ishaq:475)

"Then the Messenger of Allah sent Sa'd bin Zayd with some of the Qurayza captives to Najd, and in exchange for them he purchased horses and arms." (Tabari VIII:39)

Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 12:47am On Feb 08, 2012
How did early Muslims finance their campaigns and lifestyles? Several verses from the Quran on booty and loot

Allah promiseth you much booty that ye will capture, and hath given you this in advance, and hath withheld men's hands from you, that it may be a token for the believers, and that He may guide you on a right path. [al-Fath 48:20]

A[b]nd that which Allah gave as spoil unto His messenger from them[/b], ye urged not any horse or riding-camel for the sake thereof, but Allah giveth His messenger lordship over whom He will. Allah is Able to do all things. [al-Hashr 59:6]

Now enjoy what ye have won, as lawful and good, and keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. [al-Anfal 8:69]

from other sources

Jabir b. 'Abdullah al-Ansari reported: The Prophet (may peace be upon him) said: I have been conferred upon five (things) which were not granted to anyone before me (and these are): Every apostle was sent particularly to his own people, whereas I[b] have been sent to all the red and the black the spoils of war have been made lawful for me, and these were never made lawful to anyone before me,[/b] and the earth has been made sacred and pure and mosque for me, so whenever the time of prayer comes for any one of you he should pray whenever he is, and I have been supported by awe (by which the enemy is overwhelmed) from the distance (which one takes) one month to cover and I have been granted intercession. Sahih Muslim 4:1058

Abu Qatada :

We set out in the company of Allah's Apostle on the day (of the battle) of Hunain. When we faced the enemy, the Muslims retreated and I saw a pagan throwing himself over a Muslim. I turned around and came upon him from behind and hit him on the shoulder with the sword He (i.e. the pagan) came towards me and seized me so violently that I felt as if it were death itself, but death overtook him and he released me. I followed 'Umar bin Al Khattab and asked (him), "What is wrong with the people (fleeing)?" He replied, "This is the Will of Allah," After the people returned, the Prophet sat and said, "Anyone who has killed an enemy and has a proof of that, will posses his spoils." I got up and said, "Who will be a witness for me?" and then sat down. Bukhari 4:53:370

So, Allah's Apostle gave the spoils to me. I sold that armor (i.e. the spoils) and with its price I bought a garden at Bani Salima, and this was my first property, which I gained after my conversion to Islam.

sad
Re: The Fraud of Islam by babs787(m): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2012
@Judek2

[john 8:24] I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE, ye shall die in your sins.

If you do not believe that he Is the MIGHTY GOD, YOUR CREATOR AND YOUR SAVIOR, you shall inshallah die in your sin.
But, all hope is not lost now that you are alive. Do not commit the unforgivable sin against the Holy Spirit.

You did not respond to my post in other thread on your fangled doctrine of TRINITY. Jesus did not say he is God and never believed nor preached TRINITY.

Even Mohammad alleged Mary as the third person of the Trinity.
Thats confusion from the source.

Please share it with me.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by vedaxcool(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2012
frosbel:

Denying your reliable sources now , are ya,  grin grin

Typical !!

brentkruge:

Yep, I have read alot about Tabari and his thousands of pages of writings. Incidentally, unlike what you wrote, his writings were well received.

And I agree that Tabari was not alive at the time. BUT so also were these men not eye witnesses; Muhammad ibn Ismail al-Bukhari 846, Ahmad Ibn Hanbal (855 CE), Ibn Maīn (847 CE), Ibn Madīni (848 CE),  Muslim b. al-Hajjaj (d. 875),  Abu Dawood (d. 888), al-Tirmidhi (d. 892) and Ibn Majah (d. 887).

What of the ones by quoted by Ibn Ishaq, Bukhari and Muslim? Are they not ok too?

Let see what Al Tabari has to say about his book:

"Let him who examines this book of mine know that I have relied, as regards everything I mention therein which I stipulate to be described by me, solely upon what has been transmitted to me by way of reports which I cite therein and traditions which I ascribe to their narrators, to the exclusion of what may be apprehended by rational argument or deduced by the human mind, except in very few cases. This is because knowledge of the reports of men of the past and of contemporaneous views of men of the present do not reach the one who has not witnessed them nor lived in their times except through the accounts of reporters and the transmission of transmitters, to the exclusion of rational deduction and mental inference. Hence, if I mention in this book a report about some men of the past, which the reader of listener finds objectionable or worthy of censure because he can see no aspect of truth nor any factual substance therein, let him know that this is not to be attributed to us but to those who transmitted it to us and we have merely passed this on as it has been passed on to us." (Tarīkh al-Tabari 1/3)

This clearly show that he did not take thorough measures in verifying what people say, that is why it is refereed to as a history book, Bukhari and Muslims particularly took great pains in verifying what people wrote to the extent of collecting information on transmitters of the hadiths, certain individual were screened out because of their faulty character, unlike the case of the gospel were a couple of liars and fabricators felt like writing a story without even verifying the the authenticity of their claims, no wonder we Jesus make incredulous statements like It is easier for a camel to pass thru the hole of an needle than a rich man to make it to heaven, yeah we see all millionaire Christian going to hell by the statements. anyway that is the gist and as for Ishaq he simply went to question the descendants of the Jews who fought the war, one would not expect their stories to be anywhere near the truth, as he only took one side of the story.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Judek2(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2012
babs787:

@Judek2

You did not respond to my post in other thread on your fangled doctrine of TRINITY. Jesus did not say he is God and never believed nor preached TRINITY.

Please, frankly paste the link, or repeat the question so that I can reply to it properly.

Please share it with me.

You mean the verse from the Koran, Where the trinity was misrepresented?
Re: The Fraud of Islam by brentkruge: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2012
I came across this hadith that talks on the origin of the Hajj

Bukhari V2, B26 #710 (B2 #128)
“Asem told us that he said to Uns bin Malek, a companion of Mohammed, “You were hating to encompass around the Safa and Marwa.” He answered, “Yes, because it was one of the pagan rites of Jahiliyah until Allah gave a verse that the Safa and Marwa are the rites of Allah. If one makes the Hajj to the Kaabah, he must encompass them. The person has no sin when he encompass them.”

Bukhari V2, B26, #689 (V1, B8, No 365): Narrated Abu Huraira:
“In the year prior to the last Hajj of the Prophet when Allahs Apostle made Abu Bakr the leader of the pilgrims, the latter (Abu Bakr) sent me in the company of a group of people to make a public announcement: 'No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year, and no naked person is allowed to perform Tawaf of the Kaba.'”

Any comments?
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Solayinkas(m): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2012
Hahahaha! Amazing when christians calls Islam fraud, which world religion has most super-rich clerics in the world now? Is it government or personal efforts buying jets for pastors or blind-folded, brainwashed followers? From Paul (Christ's arch-enemy) to modern miniSTARS christianity is a fraudulent business. FACT- Go to any bank worldwide for loan to start a church and pronto! You get served. Who will 'borrow' you funds to start a mosque? Yes, no problems Islam is a fraud but it is still perfect. Muhammad is a fraud but NOT a single great mind left this world without saluting him from Ghandi to Prince Charles to all great scientist WOW. Go read Michael Hart (HE IS CHRISTIAN) he listed Muhammad as the world's most influential man ever (and forever) shockingly one of Muhammad's deputies UMAR AL-KHATTAB was FOURTH (Jesus PBUH was behind him). Keep trying enemies of Islam and Muhammad you will reap mediocrity because the more you try, the more open-minded people research and learn the truth and CONVERT TO ISLAM you are helping us more 'CREASE' to your HELL-BOW
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Gbamar(f): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2012
smileyAlhamdullai I am MUSLIM. Brothers and sisters may almighty ALLAH grant your effort.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground / Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? / The Muslim’s Guide To A Successful Job Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.