Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

How Do You Turn Down A Guy (stranger Orotherwise) Who Asks You Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Turn Down A Guy (stranger Orotherwise) Who Asks You Out? (1666 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? / Funny Reasons Nigerian Ladies Turn Down Marriage Proposal From Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Turn Down A Guy (stranger Orotherwise) Who Asks You Out? by Ifab: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2011
I would like to know how to successfully turn down
someone who asks you out without causing
embarrassment.
Re: How Do You Turn Down A Guy (stranger Orotherwise) Who Asks You Out? by Kslib(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2011
Just open ur mouth and say "NO".If he insists,tell him to read ur lips.shikena
Re: How Do You Turn Down A Guy (stranger Orotherwise) Who Asks You Out? by Ifab: 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2011
@Kslip, lol
Re: How Do You Turn Down A Guy (stranger Orotherwise) Who Asks You Out? by Freiburger(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2011
You just ignore.
Re: How Do You Turn Down A Guy (stranger Orotherwise) Who Asks You Out? by tellwisdom: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2011
Urgly pple like u dont need to turn people down undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Turn Down A Guy (stranger Orotherwise) Who Asks You Out? by Ifab: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2011
I find if I say 'im sorry, I am in a relationship', to
them it means I fancy you & would like a go if I was
single. So they continue to pester me.
If I say I'm not interested, they take that to mean, I
could be interested at a later date. And still
continue to persue.
I need to know what to say to let them back off
without making them feel small or continuing to
ask,
Any suggestions?
Re: How Do You Turn Down A Guy (stranger Orotherwise) Who Asks You Out? by Ifab: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2011
@tellwisdom, First off, you need to see a therapist as soon as possible. There is no question on this it is a must
Re: How Do You Turn Down A Guy (stranger Orotherwise) Who Asks You Out? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2011
tellwisdom:

Urgly pple like me dont need to turn people down undecided undecided
embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do You Turn Down A Guy (stranger Orotherwise) Who Asks You Out? by freecocoa(f): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2011
OP stop feeling funky,what makes you think saying"I'm not interested" means you may be interested in the future? Is that what your teacher told you? Duh!

Saying sorry you are in a relationship means,you maybe give it ago if not for the relationship? Who cares? What matters is that he lets you be, you think telling him you ain't single won't work cos you put sorry in it?

Seems to me like you don't even have a problem,I really wonder why you opened this thread sef.tseew.
Re: How Do You Turn Down A Guy (stranger Orotherwise) Who Asks You Out? by slimyem: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2011
how hard is saying a bold NO and walking away?
Huh?
Re: How Do You Turn Down A Guy (stranger Orotherwise) Who Asks You Out? by t0mee: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2011
If you're looking for an easy way out, considering the kind of guys you described who either think they can't be turned down or you're an easy catch, you're not going to find one. In my opinion the best way out is one time and extreme, do something stupid , mace him, bring your loud friend along who isn't scared to tell him to get lost, mistakenly spill your drink on him , talk in another language. Anything extreme will do the job but depends on how much you want them off your back so , yeah good luck with that =)
Re: How Do You Turn Down A Guy (stranger Orotherwise) Who Asks You Out? by Ifab: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2011
@t0mee, nice one
Re: How Do You Turn Down A Guy (stranger Orotherwise) Who Asks You Out? by tellwisdom: 2:55am On Dec 30, 2011
You should be thanking me and not this guy whose advise cld give u a whopping slap on ya face undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Turn Down A Guy (stranger Orotherwise) Who Asks You Out? by cork2059: 3:27am On Dec 30, 2011
@ Kslib

Thy reply is apt and judicious.

@ Poster

Hear ye him(or her).

Do not mess with the Corks.
Re: How Do You Turn Down A Guy (stranger Orotherwise) Who Asks You Out? by steamjayde: 4:16am On Aug 08, 2014
Something that works is saying I'm sorry, but I just don't feel any chemistry, or I'm just not interested in you that way
It seems somewhat hurtful at first, but once you get rid of them you'll feel much better, hun smiley

(1) (Reply)

Domain NAME Parking Business secrete reveal / Hello! Am Looking For Nairaland / I Hate It(series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.