Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

How Will You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel? (897 Views)

Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel? by silvertuke(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2011
Ladies how do you feel when two guys are fighting each other because of you?
And guys are do you feel when two ladies are fighting each other because of you?
I mean real fight ooo nor be play play fight
Re: How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 30, 2011
unless i was cheating, it would mean that one of these women is insane. . . . . . . and as much as most men ego will take an adrenaline shot from such fighting, i would certainly be pissed!
Re: How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 30, 2011
i would feel like shiet. undecided
Re: How Will You Feel? by iice(f): 3:40am On Dec 30, 2011
Unless it's to protect me. I'll prolly feel irritated.
Re: How Will You Feel? by cynthiafred67(f): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2011
wow I don't knw how I will feel
*brb*
Re: How Will You Feel? by mashnino(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2011
will sure feel irritated
Re: How Will You Feel? by Kslib(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2011
hmmn,it will make me feel*ok just forget*
Re: How Will You Feel? by bekay911(f): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2011
I feel transcendental. Wat do u expect from a pretty gal lyk me
Re: How Will You Feel? by freecocoa(f): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2011
IF they are strangers to me,I'll feel like wetin be my own,please fight but don't kill each other o,cos they are both mad.

But if its my BF fighting a guy who is disturbing me,then I'll feel,chei he loves me enough to fight,kinda cool.
Re: How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2011
if they r both strangers, i cud careless, BUT if my gf is involved, i will protect her oh.
Re: How Will You Feel? by 25omega(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

unless i was cheating, it would mean that one of these women is insane. . . . . . . and as much as most men ego will take an adrenaline shot from such fighting, i would certainly be pissed!
agreed ^^

if i was cheating i would also be afraid of what the winner would do to me when she is done with the looser grin
Re: How Will You Feel? by Benita1(f): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
Itz cool with me
Re: How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2011
25omega:

agreed ^^

if i was cheating i would also be afraid of what the winner would do to me when she is done with the looser grin

lol, thats the whole problem, what if the insane woman wins and your gf looses? does that mean insane woman automatically get the deed to your heart, and you MUST date her now? lol! does your gf contract is over the minute she is knocked out?

actually, the minute i see them fist fighting will be the minute i consider either of these ladies GONE. . . . . . . . because if thats the level they are willing to go down to, i doubt they will change when WE have issues between us.
Re: How Will You Feel? by 25omega(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

lol, thats the whole problem, what if the insane woman wins and your gf looses? does that mean insane woman automatically get the deed to your heart, and you MUST date her now? lol! does your gf contract is over the minute she is knocked out?

actually, the minute i see them fist fighting will be the minute i consider either of these ladies GONE. . . . . . . . because if thats the level they are willing to go down to, i doubt they will change when WE have issues between us.
the insane woman wont win because she is obviously crazy and my girl wont even have to fight her because we would both know that she is crazy as sh!t. if my girl does in fact fight her and gets knocked out there will be no more respect for her because she didnt trust me and she go knocked out.
Re: How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
25omega:

the insane woman wont win because she is obviously crazy and my girl wont even have to fight her because we would both know that she is crazy as droppings. if my girl does in fact fight her and gets knocked out there will be no more respect for her because she didnt trust me and she go knocked out.

exactly but sadly, many dont have self control like that and would surely rumble to make a point. . . . . . . . .  ask our local gangsta ladies MzDark and Mrs Chima. lol!
Re: How Will You Feel? by 25omega(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

exactly but sadly, many dont have self control like that and would surely rumble to make a point. . . . . . . . .  ask our local gangsta ladies MzDark and Mrs Chima. lol!
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Will You Feel? by kokoye(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2011
I'd thought it'd be nice but it wasnt cool at all when it happened.

They did not fight . .they two of them just started crying and I did not know who to beg.

So I just walked out of the house embarassed
Re: How Will You Feel? by 25omega(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2011
kokoye:

I'd thought it'd be nice but it wasnt cool at all when it happened.

They did not fight . .they two of them just started crying and I did not know who to beg.

So I just walked out of the house embarassed
grin grin so which one are you still with today?

and you missed a menage trios opportunity they were already crying grin
Re: How Will You Feel? by kokoye(m): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^

neither.

I cut the older for the younger back then though . . wasnt ready for anything serious at the time

. . and the fact they they both were cryign was a turn off . . .strangely.
Re: How Will You Feel? by silvertuke(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2011
freecocoa:

IF they are strangers to me,I'll feel like wetin be my own,please fight but don't kill each other o,cos they are both mad.

But if its my BF fighting a guy who is disturbing me,then I'll feel,chei he loves me enough to fight,kinda cool.

It means I will have to fight all the guys dat are disturbing you so dat u will knw dat I truly Love you.

bekay911:

I feel transcendental. Wat do u expect from a pretty gal lyk me

Really?

(1) (Reply)

A Day Before Ur Wedding, He/she Said, Am Not Interested Again! What Will U Do? / Can A Mother Fine Love For Her Daughter, She Is In Love With Another Person. / Your Boyfriend Papa Offer U 500k To Dump Im Son Wetin U Go Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.