Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. (1742 Views)

Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry / In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. by Elizadath: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
My babe and hav bn 2geda for a while now. But i always have problems with her and d reason is dat i always tell her d truth in whatever i did. But she flares up always and take for a lier.
Now i adjusted myself and i started exibiting some litle lies. Behold my lady believes and began to show me love. Recently i lied again and send me #100,000 for my upkeep. Before, dis same lady nearly drain me to d extent of me finding a way to quit. She can collect my minimum balance if first bank will dare release it. In fact, my people, there are trully 1millions way to kill a rat.
Re: I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. by NerdyPoet(m): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2012
Congratulations.....You deserve a Medal for that...smiley
Re: I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. by freecocoa(f): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2012
Okay now is it just me or what?I honestly don't entirely get what the OP said.
Re: I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2012
His babe hardly believes him when he tells her the truth; from what I understood, financially, she never believed him, always wanted him to give her his last kobo, but he adopted a new technique- telling her lies, and he finally succeeded in getting her to give him N100,000 instead of him giving as always, and things are now beginning to get better for him and his babe ever since he adopted lies. Meaning Nigerian ladies love guys that tell them lies than those that tell them the truth. Hope this answered your question freeco?
Re: I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. by freecocoa(f): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
^^Yes you have,thank you.

@OP I guess congratulations are in order then.
Re: I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. by slimyem: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2012
op,wetin you want make we come do?
Organise an award ceremony for you?
And give you a trophy baring-The Man Who Lies Worked For?
Seriously,i dont gerrit!
Re: I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. by mykejones(m): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2012
100k? And al u can do is com here and tok stories?
Abegy! Free us her number..i get some lies wey she jus gas believe ne.
U hear ba?
Re: I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. by bekay911(f): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2012
+**spits out**
Re: I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. by Killz3(m): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2012
Enjoy it while it lasts, cos your lies will catch up with you and the relationship will what? Will END! wink
Re: I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
Wot u blabbing about na? undecided
Re: I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. by Daresh(f): 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
I just wasted 2 mins of my life reading and replying this sh*t
Re: I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2012
@OP: Enjoi it while it lasts.
Re: I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. by aleroo(f): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2012
This is some crazy shit
Re: I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. by aleroo(f): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2012
I did not say poo, y wuld i say poo? I said shi.t
Re: I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. by doctokwus: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2012
Senseless post frm somebody trying to hear himself out
Re: I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. by tdbanks: 6:01am On Mar 18, 2012
freecocoa: Okay now is it just me or what?I honestly don't entirely get what the OP said.
hey guy's got a point. Girls jus'love to be told plenty lies.
Re: I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. by ofala(m): 7:21am On Mar 18, 2012
Few vital minutes of a cool sunday morning wasted in reading this crap.....BUT did I tell you that REAL men don't lie....? Ask me why

(1) (Reply)

Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? / Celebrity You Will Like To Date If Given The Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.