Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,695 members, 7,851,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Why - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why (3573 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why by zignorr(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2007
efuah, but we are good friends . . .why my head now? cry cry cry
Re: Why by dodowaski(f): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2007
VI dudes nko?
Re: Why by CrazyMan(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2007
If you have your money no girl would be rude to you.

VI girls are only rude to poor guys.
Re: Why by marlet01(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2007
@ Topic

I agree with what crazykid has said, I believe girls can only be rude to guys that are poor.
Re: Why by Goldmann(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2007
Crazykid, u are too right!!! First of all, were u lookin good? or u just got off an okada and were sweatin like a pig? 1 thing about SOME chics, they get offended wen a guy they feel is below their PERCEIVED social class tries 2 chat them up, If they were rude 2 u, its cos' men, u unfortunately fall below their expectations and they just view you as they would a driver or a gardener trying 2 chat them up grin .If u were in some tight whip wit some cool clothes on and smellin real good, trust me, they wouldnt hav bin rude, 99% OF GIRLS (AND GUYS 4 THAT MATTER) are motivated not by wot is within but what is without, On a serious note, guy, i take such stuff as a challenge, go and UPGRADE URSELF HOMIE!!! BY A BIG ASS "MAYBACH", AND MAKE THE NUMBER PLATE "PAYBACK"!!!, DRIVE BAK2 V.I AND C HOW THE BIT**ES REACT NOW!!!
Re: Why by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2007
Lol @ PAYBACK licence plate.
Re: Why by kateflow(f): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2007
u guys are liers
Re: Why by CrazyMan(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2007
@Goldmann
Why can’t you read properly? I never said a VI girl was rude to me; I said VI girls are rude to poor people.

So read properly before you say something.
Re: Why by Goldmann(m): 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2007
Crazykid, stop being crazy, I said, u are too right (that V.I girls are only rude to poor people!!!) Everything I said afta that was addressed at the chap who started this and not you! I have a PHD in reading!! angry
Re: Why by ozigbo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2007
Because they tick they are on top of the world.
Re: Why by XYZ3(m): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2007
guess if u dont respect yourself, u'll get what u deserve  undecided
Re: Why by hotchic1(f): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2007
It actually depends on the way you approach them,
Re: Why by romeo(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2007
yimiton:

Hay Crazy, want to know if I'm rude to plp?
Naaa, am not, I could be infuriated if one guy that can't even put two english words together decides to tell me stories but I won't insult him, I'll just walk away and treat my injury in my room.
By the way, I'm not a V.I. girl, I only work here and go back to my humble abode on the mainland.

even when you can not even put up a good English?  shocked shocked

yimiton:

Big time LIER! tongue tongue ?? tongue

yimiton:

We agree on that but you're still a cosmic Lier!

it's called LIAR and not LIER. Lier is a place in Belgium and another country but i can't remember
Re: Why by yimiton(f): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2007
Romeo, Romeo, Romeo,
I guess you're out to get me right?
I could have as well ignored you, but I like the 'Lier, Liar' you noticed and pointed out.
Think you'll make a good editor, consider using your talent in a newspaper house!
Re: Why by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2007
I honestly think V.I girls are the nicest i've ever met, i stay on the mainland and mainland girls are not it at all
Re: Why by NOIBMUUL(m): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2007
@topic
v.i. girls are the most gullible. just be calm and feel free with them, na them go dey 'jabo'. they are often the easiest preys!

, and i dont think they are rude.
Re: Why by romeo(m): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2007
yimiton:

Romeo, Romeo, Romeo,
I guess you're out to get me right?
I could have as well ignored you, but I like the 'Lier, Liar' you noticed and pointed out.
Think you'll make a good editor, consider using your talent in a newspaper house!

Yimiton, Yimiton, Yimiton !!!

Thanks for not ignoring me wink and thanks again for sending me to newspaper house cry cry
And you are not rude!!!
Re: Why by yimiton(f): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2007
@ Romeo,
I'll take that as an apology and accept it.
Welcome to our world!
Do have a great day.
Re: Why by romeo(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2007
@Yimiton
i sent my apology somewhere else wink
Re: Why by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2007
@ topic
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why by yimiton(f): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2007
@ Romeo,
Got your apology and we're cool
Re: Why by hollandis(f): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2007
NOIBMUUL:

@topic
v.i. girls are the most gullible. just be calm and feel free with them, na them go dey 'jabo'. they are often the easiest preys!

, and i don't think they are rude.

Experience they say is the, ------ ?
Re: Why by naijaborn(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2007
@poster, av yu really got an encounter wit one or yu just perceive them as being rude anytime yu com across em , perhaps,it culd be d superiority n d inferiority shit that yur xperiencing grin, cos i kno a bunch of em nd we're gudfriends, to me they're very kind nd loving, though peops in general av a way of being sassy somtimes lipsrsealed

@yimiton who's truely d pathetic liar ,yu or ziggycos two wrongs can make no right grin grin grin
Re: Why by Easybaby(f): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2007
@yimiton who's truely d pathetic liar ,yu or ziggybecause two wrongs can make no right

huh?
Re: Why by naijaborn(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2007
@Easyb, any comment patientle scopin from afar
Re: Why by tkb417(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2007
V.I gurls rude? are they different from Opebi,Lere,Abuja et al gurls?
I think this poster has got complex.

NO ONE CAN BE RUDE TO ME. Maybe the beverly hills gurls. grin grin grin
@Poster
Make the dough and you'll be the rude one and the V.I gurls will complain grin grin
Re: Why by stephanio(f): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2007
cos a chick in VI was rude that doesnt automatically mean all chicks livin in VI are rude i do live there and am not rude its bad upbringin to be rude.
Re: Why by djcrucifix(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2007
i think it has to do with a superiority complex
Re: Why by Bblak(f): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2007
Why d beef for V.I girls?

A rude girl will always be rude irrespective of the location. lipsrsealed
Re: Why by pitz(f): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2007
wat does V i stand for
Re: Why by chidichris(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2007
bcs u look cheap b4 them.
pls when next u see them, tell them that abiola is ur mother's brother and dangote is ur closest friend.
tell them that adenuga is doing his best to be ur friend.
tell them u disappointed bush last week when he called u up for a dinner.
if you do not have this power then try ajegunle girls bcs they may not be rude.
Re: Why by fuku213: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2007
i no no if dey rude as i neva reach VI before
How the place be sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wish I Could Date Him / My Escapade With My Church Pastor's Daughter.....mature Content..18+ / Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.