Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,123 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World (4903 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Ladies, Do U Like To Have Ur Feet Kissed And Pampered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by tpia5: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2012
prozero- pro10 million user ids

^^knock yourself out.

dont start what you cant finish if you know you catch feelings easily.

if you cant stand the heat, then get your tiny willie and ugly butt out of the kitchen.

yes, thank God for Jesus!!!!

go suck on that, loser. grin

bloody terrorist that you are, witch.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Mynd44: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2012
freecocoa:

@Mynd _44
Somebody is crying,awww I didn't know it was gonna hurt that much but I won't apologize anyways so weep on, Today isn't a day I'm the mood to entertain anyone throwing tantrums so I'll let you be,when you are done crying,I suggest you get some sleep. Chairs.

Looka at this egbere ooo. So because I made a comment about your dumb and unrelated posts you think I would be so intrested in cxchanging words with your dum.b backside? Mumu
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2012
Lol. I no mention anybody name oh. . .but damn it must be terrible to be a shrivelled,, ugly, unloved, unlovable, unwanted, and unwantable agaracha 'babe' in real life. The longer they stay on the shelf, the more likely they are to transmogrify into witches. But then, thank God for the 'blind' love of sweet Jesus - and for the wonderful realm of the internet where any random lady-ape can anonymously vent her frustrations.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by 677ano(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2012
@OP

What pampering? youre just trading for what is between their legs.
If you dont have the finance they wont touch you with a long pole lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by tpia5: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2012
pro01:

But then, thank God for the 'blind' love of sweet Jesus

Testify, bro.

your demons still recognise Jesus is Lord.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Mynd44: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2012
677ano:

@OP

What pampering? youre just trading for what is between their legs.
If you dont have the finance they wont touch you with a long pole lipsrsealed
Another out of work stock broker
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by tavon(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2012
You can't blame these girls. They are simply the product of their environment. We Nigerian men like to show off what we don't necessarily have and the women take advantage of our foolishness

To that silly fool wislet that is going on  about Nigerian men dating White women you need to shut your trap. We don't need your respect. Why would I go for a Nigerian  woman who believes that the gravity of my love  for her translates to how much I spoil her with material possessions. This is not a third world country. Women here are not hungry. They are interested in your personality. She can be White, black or brown it doesn't matter as far as she's not in it for money then yes she's a good to go but so far I have never come across any Nigerian girl who does not need a man to help her with her financial situation.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2012
^^
Even the ones that wouldn't 'voice out' their thirst for financial or material help would nudge you indirectly to take the initiative. If you fail to get the message, or you're incapable of taking due action, whenever her patience runs out, she'll manufacture a 'safe' reason to exit the relationship - and you'd be left lamenting that you missed a 'good' girl that wasn't materialistic. Lol. . .if only you knew They're all the same damn thing - as long as Nigerian blood runs in them.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by tavon(m): 1:07am On Jan 09, 2012
Bros I tire o. Look at the stupidity and ignorance of this racist.
wislet:

@ Mr cork & every other guy dating a white woman, who think white women are the every every,  U guys should bow your heads in shame.
You think anyone respects you or will clap for you because u're not man enough to handle your own women, but scurry behind foreign women while insulting your own.
I'm sure you can't pick your calls @ home also, because you won't want to offend madam.
With your tails in-between your legs, you continue to be 'boy boy' for them.
#spit# You lot cannot be men, not to talk of NIGERIAM MEN.
Shame.

This is 2012. Women are more empowered now than ever and are becoming prime ministers and CEOs. Why should we men
feel ashamed that we choose to date women who are financially capable of holding their own and are looking for a responsible man for commitment and not for money. These women so happen to be White and you are telling me I'm not man enough to date a Nigerian woman? The problem is you. Nigerian men are not your fathers. We are not here to pay your bills or give you pocket money. Don't blame us for what your fathers have refused you. You need to get yourself an education and a good job only then will we respect you. And stop bring racist you hungry pathetic fooool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2012
the men wey dey make me dey laugh na the ones wey dey spend all their whole month salary on babes wey look like masqurade grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2012
lefulefu:

the men wey dey make me dey laugh na the ones wey dey spend all their whole month salary on babes wey look like masqurade grin grin grin
Na dat wan you dey talk. Some men go spend their 3 months salary on top the masquerade finish, yet, dem no go even see her bra for once. . .talkless of to know how her agbalumo bosom be for eye and for hand.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2012
pro01:

Na dat wan you dey talk. Some men go spend their 3 months salary on top the masquerade finish, yet, dem no go even see her bra for once. . .talkless of to know how her agbalumo bosom be for eye and for hand.

*FALLS FROM COCONUT TREE* grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Mynd44: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2012
lefulefu:

*FALLS FROM COCONUT TREE* grin grin grin
Hope you broke your neck?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mynd_44:

Hope you broke your neck?
no na on top of ur head i for fall grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by snthesis(m): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2012
freecocoa:

Thank you,but you do know there's a word like that right? "Length and breadth" Ring a bell?I just mistook it for breathe or in this context breath. tongue
u r welcome

MsDarkSkin:

^^cool!! i won't tell a soul! wink grin
me sef grin grin

sexkillz:

It's only dumb hallucinating idiots that will willingly pay a lady's bills and then turn around and start complaining! Did she ask you to pay? Why did you not inform her that you wont foot the bill before taking her out? Pamper my foot! If you dont want to spend, leave the girl alone. Buy your popcorn and eat alone! No one would question you! Dont willingly foot the bills and then turn around and cry wolf! It's damn st[i]u[/i]pid and just plain immature!. . .
arnt u tired of wan[i]king[/i] grin grin, haba ur shoulder muscles are d most developed part of ur body tongue

tpia@:

for the average nigerian girl who never gets to sniff such goodies, her following you to eat eba and N10 meat at a roadside buka doesnt mean she's being pampered.

sometimes people do it for the company.
aww!!! so sweet, ehm wat movie did u get dat from tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Igwe419: 10:38am On Jan 18, 2012
Nigerian women are the only women that complain when the guy does not pay her bills grin

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Mynd44: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2012
Broke backsides
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by snthesis(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2012
Igwe419:

Nigerian women are the only women that complain when the guy does not pay her bills grin

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
GBAM!!! dey go around on a date with "Vex money" grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by MrCork17: 11:22am On Jan 18, 2012
which Pampas? angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by claremont(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2012
pro01:

Even as lame and sex addicted as many Nigerian mumu men are,[size=14pt] there are some shrivelled, old-cargo lady-apes that they wouldn't even bleep for free - even at gun-point. Some of such 'unwantables' wisely resort to 'sweet Jesus' as the only man that would love them regardless. Others embrace the warmth and anonymity of cyberspace as a consolation.[/size]
Chei!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2012
snthesis:

arnt u tired of wan[i]king[/i] grin grin, haba your shoulder muscles are d most developed part of your body tongue
I should be asking you, since you would rather wan[i]k[/i], than pay a lady's bills. . .
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2012
Poster u've got a Hump with Ya GF? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by snthesis(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2012
sexkillz:

I should be asking you, since you would rather wan[i]k[/i], than pay a lady's bills. . .
Hmm! interesting point of view- so u r saying if u dont pay , u hav to w[i]ank[/i] shocked

El Guapo:

Poster u've got a Hump with Ya GF? undecided undecided undecided

yeah- rihanna is too demanding sad
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
snthesis:

Hmm! interesting point of view- so u r saying if u dont pay , u hav to w[i]ank[/i] shocked

You said so, not me! You are baffling yourself with your own bullshit!. . . Pathetic
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by snthesis(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^dude, u 4got ur pills again undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^^
And you keep chasing your tail. . .

You are the one that forgot your pills, and that explains the bullshit you've been spewing on this thread!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by snthesis(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^^^yibberish tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Mynd44: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2012
Thread derailed
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2012
snthesis:
yeah- rihanna is too demanding sad

Nay! Bro I don't Deem her Incessant Demand for a Sex in the Mud as a Big deal  wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Natasha2(f): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2012
coming from snthesis I'm not surprised grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2012
Guess he was making a Sleeping Point cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Wislet(f): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2012
@ tavon, it seems u're still a small boy. See the lines on your face as u're trying to make a point that's meaningless. Haven't u some faculty in there son?
Why embarrass yourself all over the place.
U can't even make a reasonable point without gushing saliva.

And what was wrong in wat I said? But just in case u haven't recovered from your drunk state enough to read, I'll be glad to do so for you.
I said, '' Since u guys feel good deriding your women (forgetting that ur mothers, aunts, cousins, nieces & sisters are Nigerian women too) and praising other women, then you should be ashamed of yourselves!''.

Any man that will castigate his own and praise others outside is a fake human being. He is not worthy to be called a Man. The word itself connotes maturity and responsibility. Not everyone deserves it.

And you cannot be in that cave and claim u've met ALL Nigerian women (to have come to that conclusion that everyone needs something from you). In case u're on blindfold son, MANY don't need or depend on your money (that is if u have any, cos it's usually broke asses that make the loudest noise).

The fact that u've met some that liked you spending on them does not give you the authority to talk in the general sense. I might as well make some conclusions about you men based on a few persons' idiosyncracies.

Beats me how deluded some of you are. Is it not the same 'white' women that will kick you out of the house at the slightest provocation, call the cops on your sorry self and demand for Half of your lifetime sweat? Some of you can't even speak up to them 'cos u're cowered, yet u'll come on here and run your mouths because it's a black lady. U've suddenly realized u're a man. Shame.

And for your digest, I'm not a racist and never have been. Since u felt u could insult the women that gave birth to you and raised you, you certainly needed a jolt before you completely lost it.
Besides, I have a lovely 'white' family, so u see I don't do race.

So u better wake up from that destructive slumber of yours, and make some sense. If you don't appreciate your women, there are too many who do. And pls, this is the 21st century- the age of civility- try to learn how to talk without spitting derogatory words accompanied by saliva. Makes u look ridiculous.
Peace son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Virgin Girls Wicked? / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) / He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.