Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Want To Marry Rich - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Rich (3593 Views)

Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? / Lady That Wants To Marry Rich Man Got Priceless Reply. (pic) / Do Women Who Marry Poor Men Have Regrets While Seeing Others Who Marry Rich Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Rich by 25omega(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2012
poster

i dont know if thats you in your profile pic but you could start by being a video chick that way you can meet the rapper of your dreams. hopefully you wont passed around the industry before one decides to marry you or you can work on your own celeb status thus being in the industry and hooking up with a fellow celeb.
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by SAFO(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2012
Ivynwa:

@Safo
You are so freaking funny
(Ivynwa nods her head repeatedly) Now I understand clearly how Tuface got played. Poor boy! grin grin Safo why you sef no warn Tuface in time and 5 times dude got played. Ouch!

grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2012
Silly girl
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by Plutarch: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2012
@op,
You are on point and you are on the to realizing your dream. Dont mind those saying otherwise o. I congratulate you for knowing what you want from life @ the age of 20. Afterall a NLDER named Ujujoan (3yrs ago)had almost the same dream as you have and posted it here just as you have done and today she is married to a rich guy today as i was told.

You may just need to spend more time and money looking more attractive and beautiful as you know there are many pretty girls out there. Goodluck.
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by Plutarch: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2012
Forgive d typos. Typed from a mobile device.
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by queensmith: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2012
i dont have advice- i have questions

what are u doing to get a celebrity besides maintaining your figure? do you personally know any celebs?

what do you do for a living? is it celebrity orientated?

you have alot more to worry about than your aunts and moms marriage age!

ok i lied i do have advice- girl, dont give 2 f**ks what small minded people might tell you. Most destined to be poor.
its all about knowing what you want and doing what you must to get it!
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by vivika(f): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2012
I really hate it when people open their mouths and instead of giving reasonable, sound advice, they spew nonsense out of it. All of you that are saying i am dumb, are you smarter than me? what kind of retards are on this thread bikonu! if you are about to start talking rubbish, CAN IT lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed! to answer your questions, no i am not dumb, i am studying International Business Management and Accounting at NYU with a GPA of 3.52/4 so i am probably smarter than most of you posting on NL, secondly, my family isn't lacking, they are a somewhat influential in Nigeria *i have a diplomatic passport grin  grin*, why a celeb? because i want to! now wetin concern una with this part now? I am not desperate, believe it or not, i come from a very religious family, so i don't plan on getting pregnant outside wedlock,  if i sound desperate to you, maybe i should consider a paraphrase, "I NO WAN MARRY POOR AND UGLY MAN "
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by jaybee3(m): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2012
vivika:

I really hate it when people open their mouths and instead of giving reasonable, sound advice, they spew nonsense out of it. All of you that are saying i am dumb, are you smarter than me? what kind of retards are on this thread bikonu! if you are about to start talking rubbish, CAN IT lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed! to answer your questions, no i am not dumb, i am studying International Business Management and Accounting at NYU with a GPA of 3.52/4 so i am probably smarter than most of you posting on NL, secondly, my family isn't lacking, they are a somewhat influential in Nigeria *i have a diplomatic passport grin  grin*, why a celeb? because i want to! now wetin concern una with this part now? I am not desperate, believe it or not, i come from a very religious family, so i don't plan on getting pregnant outside wedlock,  if i sound desperate to you, maybe i should consider a paraphrase, "I NO WAN MARRY POOR AND UGLY MAN "

vivika:

All of you who are critiquing prayers, its just because you have never been or seen anyone who has been in this position. My brother died abt 10yrs ago,  4yrs after this my mother was in the hospital for almost a yr, a yr after this my father died, 2yrs after this my aunt died. Why i am bringing this up is because in all of thiis drama, my mother was in the center. One thing i know for sure is that my mum's prayer and her faith in her God kept her from loosing it. It depends on the kind of person, i mean everyone copes with pain differently. if prayer works for her, let her try it out, if prayer doesn't seem to work let her see a therapist. Now all of you suggesting therapeutic care, its not enough for you to suggest but also tell him good and credible drs he can take her to.
REMEMBER: GOD WILL NEVER GIVE YOU A PROBLEM THAT YOU CAN'T HANDLE
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2012
^^^^

Baba weere! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2012
vivika:

Blah blah Bullshit!
All you need do is walk up to any celeb of your choice and repeat after me:

"I am studying International Business Management and Accounting at NYU with a GPA of 3.52/4 so i am probably smart! Secondly, my family isn't lacking, they are a somewhat influential in Nigeria *i have a diplomatic passport* Marry Me!"

Voila! cheesy
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2012
Baby you sound determined. I dnt blame you, a lady deserves nice things.Best of luck

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Rich by born2boink(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2012
sexkillz:

Blah blah Bullshit!
All you need do is walk up to any celeb of your choice and repeat after me:

"I am studying International Business Management and Accounting at NYU with a GPA of 3.52/4 so i am probably smart! Secondly, my family isn't lacking, they are a somewhat influential in Nigeria *i have a diplomatic passport* Marry Me!"

Voila! cheesy

You better marry sexkill and let him kill your pussy finally, I cannot imagine the number of rich men,yahoo boys, 419, MEND and Boko haram that would have transfer her pussy from one to another. Sexkill should triple his condom and he also got what the poor girl need (his CV has proven this)
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by eatme: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2012
@OP

Go ahead, girl!!!!
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by pendo89(f): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2012
I like this JB.
Its absurd to come online seeking advise then hurl insults at people when ur ego is hurt.
At the end of the day if ur issue is really disturbing seek professional help cz here we learn from each others mistakes,go off and move on with our lives.
Then what happens? u are left hurting.
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by vivika(f): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2012
pendo89:

I like this JB.
Its absurd to come online seeking advise then hurl insults at people when your ego is hurt.
At the end of the day if your issue is really disturbing seek professional help cz here we learn from each others mistakes,go off and move on with our lives.
Then what happens? u are left hurting.

Let me get this straight, it is not okay for me to reply people who insult me but it is ok for people to come here, where i actually want advice and insult me instead darling you are probably the absurd one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by pendo89(f): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2012
vivika:

Let me get this straight, it is not okay for me to reply people who insult me but it is ok for people to come here, where i actually want advice and insult me instead darling you are probably the absurd one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And you are very right.I am absurd.
But u dint comment on JB's post. Ok dont bother. Its a forum.
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by vivika(f): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2012
@pendo89 people like you annoy me! You guys make me feel guilty after insulting you. Am sorry! It was inappropriate and rude for me to call you absurd. I was just complaining about the mannerless goats on NL and here I was acting like them by insulting a complete stranger. Sorry Again. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2012
born2fuck:

You better marry sexkill and let him kill your Kitty finally, I cannot imagine the number of rich men,yahoo boys, 419, MEND and Boko haram that would have transfer her Kitty from one to another. Sexkill should triple his condom and he also got what the poor girl need (his CV has proven this)
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by pendo89(f): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2012
vivica its okay.
But look here if you r above 20 and still  hurling personal insults like a 10 year old, where is the difference? As we grow we let some petty things drop as well.
I find online personal attacks disturbing. Always ask urself what do I stand to gain esp considering there's no award and the people u insult have no direct influence on ur personal life. It's tiring and only serves to make u an online hero or bully which to me is pretty childish.
Just let go and focus on what matters and u will find the attacks meaningless and pointless. best still ignore
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by AfroBlue(m): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2012
@pendo89

You have 9 what? smiley
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by Rizstar: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2012
I am turning 21 this year *whoop whoop* and for some reason i have this irrational fear that i won't marry before 25 because mumsi married at 21. Am i being unreasonable with my fear? Because i have 4 aunties who are in their late 30s and not married and about 3 more who married in their mid/late 30s. I don't want to be like them, but i also want to marry a celeb. Any advice?

my friend continue waiting for celebrities. you will also end up like your 4 aunties!
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by pendo89(f): 12:39am On Jan 08, 2012
Afro_Blue:

@pendo89

You have 9 what?  smiley

9 lives like a cat
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by Mynd44: 7:57am On Jan 08, 2012
born2fuck:

You better marry sexkill and let him kill your Kitty finally, I cannot imagine the number of rich men,yahoo boys, 419, MEND and Boko haram that would have transfer her Kitty from one to another. Sexkill should triple his condom and he also got what the poor girl need (his CV has proven this)
Well without evidence suggesting the contrary, I am afraid I will have to pronounce this ranting TRUE!!! If you don't like it, go and die
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by tpia5: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2012
are these types of ladies for real?

the ego [and foolishness] is unbelievable.

could this be one reason why a lot of men are dating and marrying women who are way older than themselves.

women, lets try to take it down a notch plz. Its for your own good.

though its possible the op is a man, trying to drive traffic to nl, or having some psychological issues.

if you marry the rich man today and he becomes poor tomorrow, what happens then?
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by queensmith: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2012
^ she has come again with a psycological analysis!

Madam tpia, what exactly makes her have a mental problem if im allowed to ask? Please be very clear in your explanation i very much need to be educated smiley
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by Mynd44: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2012
^^
Hahahaha
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by tpia5: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2012
Ego.

And you wonder why your men are running to others in droves.
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by Mynd44: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2012
^^^
Intresting
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by queensmith: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2012
^^ ur joking right?

@tpia, i see. ego makes people mentally defunct. hmmmmmm
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by Cuddlemii: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2012
@op

You actually look good so it should not be hard for you.

Start with our local/Int'l celebs on Nland: Sexkillz(Forex trader/IT whiz/Biz tycoon), Sagamite(London big boy), Jaybee(MOD on Nland), Odeiro(rich dude, I promise you, you would buy him a car in a week and a cake to die for), 190( He would always be there for u, do you happen to like dogs?), Toba (If you are ready to live a life in the playboy's mansion), 2buff (Poise man, I suspect he works in a reputable Oil firm & he live closer to you) and Reality101 (Damn girl he would hook u up with Kimora lee's wardrobe and make u the celeb). I would have given you the owner of Nland but he is taken, sorry!

Thank me later, I got your back babe wink I am also good at matchmaking(just telling). So when u r ready, I could make it happen.
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2012
And I am guessing the reason you have all these details is because you actually stalked all the guys you mentioned
Re: I Want To Marry Rich by Cuddlemii: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2012
Mynd_44:

And I am guessing the reason you have all these details is because you actually stalked all the guys you mentioned

Yes O. Not all of us can marry them, but won't mind being friends with the celebs. No benefits attached from my angle but I am willing to receive bountiful harvest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Is Not About Beauty Is About^^^^^^^ Click And See / What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.