Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? (20494 Views)

Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / BLACKBERRY MESSENGER[BBM] To Be Available Free On Iphone, Android; BBQ5 Launched / Blackberry Messenger (bbm) For Android Spy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by twentycent(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2012
If its true then i̶̲̥̅̊ think Nigeria should be shut down also&lets have another round of NEW HOLIDAYS and live our lives in confinement
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by dawg7o: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2012
What happened to Freedom of Information , smiley
Thought the bill's been passed
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by sledge406: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2012
First, I blame our fathers and mothers. Yes, if only they took the rights steps since the time of IBB by the way of protest, we would be having a good life (at least close to good) by now. Instead, they'd tell us to stay indoors and not be caught wanting by the government.

Today, various imbeciles except the late President Yaradua have come in the form of President and Head of State of this so called great nation called Nigeria have continually increased prices of goods and services including our "curse" called OIL Is this the good life I was promised before I was brought into the world? I will defintiely not let my children come into this part of the world if these are how things will go unless I'm convinced.

Forget NLC, forget TUC, forget any organised protesters under ANY body/union. They are there for their own "pocket". Check Channels Television and you'd see the heads of these Unions have been called for an indoor meeting. What have ASUU been able to achieve before I graduated? Instead, I was forced to spend over 1 year extra while in the University. What has the NLC ever achieved that has not been over turned presently? These people will be bought over and they'd be used to advise us wrongly. Is this what we want?

Youths of this great nation, our teachers (even the Cadbury Bournvita advert) have always lied to us and it is high time we say NO! They said, "Chidlren are the leaders of tomorrow". How evident is that? How many young bloods represent us at the National level? How many?

We are responsible for our lives, not the government hence we must take decisions via actions. Say NO to Oil Subsidy removel, Say NO to ethnic violence and religious bigotry, and say YES immediately and forcefully to improved healthcare, alternative and function transportation (not KEKE or Okada), good and improved roads, improved education (scholarships and grants for researches) and everything that we deem our rights, say YES to it.

If you must remove subsidy, let us see what we benefit first as a nation and how expensive it is rather than let a "microscopic few" benefit its removal and enrich their unborn second generations.
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by netghost: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by purplekayc(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2012
is this really true??
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by teddy2011: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
He shld shutdwn all GSM networks too, Retarded n clueless president!
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by kodebin(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]Next is removal of water subsidy, I advice y'all to drill boreholes b4 this insane FG Updates will leave us all with nufn,
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by mickey339(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2012
All of them they mad
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by purplekayc(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2012
are we living in da middle east ?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed like syria ,? undecided
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by elhafeez(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2012
Let them try it. And see. That's how it started in egypt, tunisia and the arab evolution. Infact they would soon shut down nairaland
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by snthesis(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2012
its a good thin i dont have blackberry, na BB i get grin grin grin
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by quin9(f): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2012
Jus called ma service provider and they said they haven't gotten an order to dat effect,so 4 now regard it as rumour
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by Bright2(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2012
Shuting down BBM is not the solution to the problem at hand after all more than 80% of us here don't use Blackberry,i use gadget more sophisticated than Blackberry so shuting down Blackberry is below communication strategies.
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by Chnges(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2012
Shut internet social media down and watch women die in agony!! Did'nt knw we guys are special to this extent *blush* grin
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by r231(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2012
oya now
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by Knorkastur: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by Lovine: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2012
FEMARY1

Does the technology work outside Nigeria?
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by ortopazz(m): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
buh i wud av luvd to see a blakberryles 9ja at alst 4 !ce.
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by ortopazz(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2012
atlist muni wil b divertd 2 sumting else.
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by tiarabubu: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2012
I don't know how this story got here. my mtn BB is working fine so also my pits on glo. this story is obviously fake. how many people use BB? Less than 1m. and how many will be out demonstrating? I think text messages are more dangerous than BB. If it were true it would be in the international media.

This story is fake.
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2012
Guess Nairaland is next
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by Silvani(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2012
This is nothing but #wash#
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by UyiIredia(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2012
Actually, it is true I just confirmed it on Facebook. The ban takes effect from tomorrow morning.
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by chelsea4su(f): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2012
This country is bleeped
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by dipo1: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
Nobody is banning shytt. We are too quick to believe impossible rumours
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by Sleekjd(f): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
Guys, It is true! Just listened to d news on NTA @ 9.00pm. Wit effect from 2mao, BB services will be shut down for 2weeks. All yee doubtin Thomases, it is for real. *Enjoy d fresh air*
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by sammirano: 12:13am On Jan 04, 2012
then if that should happen, i believe it's a good thing as we will know what to do next.
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by sniperwolf(m): 3:28am On Jan 04, 2012
MTN and Airtel confirmed it to be rumour
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by purplekayc(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
this subject is a fake , grin
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by embassyman(m): 12:52am On Jan 06, 2012
I wonder ooo
Re: Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? by Saddam: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2012
BBm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Halt Hike Of Data Price / My Phone Has Been Locked! By A Virus!! / Upgrading From Android 2.2.1 (froyo) To 2.2.3 (ginjerbread), How Is It Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.