Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? (10571 Views)

Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? / List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence / Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by pek(m): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2012
samguru:

These idiots av not added any value to nigeria yet they A̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ working on stupidity of some nigerians who buy their CDs or attend their shows @ an exorbitant cost,I think we should cut their Wings and Relegate them to common man status cos they mislead us to elect BADLUCK EGBELE Jonathan
Totally disagree with you. I believe u are an adult and therefore should have a mind of ur own. You voted for Jonathan because you wanted to.
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by MaxyBrown(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2012
Stupid, hungry idiots who do not think beyond food, vanity, dressing, vacation and lavish living. Posterity will judge them. Their children and next generation will with time curse the day they were born. Empty skulls
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by s1(m): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2012
God help me ooooooo
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by deols(f): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2012
I av always thought that the word celebrity needs a redefinition. what have this pple done to deserve the status the media av put them.

Many hardworking Nigerians who do a lot to help people around them do not get as much coverage as these pple whose only access to fortune is the ability to make believe on screens coupled with controversial lifestyles.
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by Organizer112: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2012
U dont expect anything less than what those hungry idiot did they are nothing but useless, senseless, poor and foolish cowards
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by y2kaustin(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2012
what do you expect from them?i don't even patronize them.
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by luluosas(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2012
abbeynism:

any sane being will know from JohnaHaram campaing that he has mission and vision for this nation.

I pity myself those that shout his praises.
Johna Haram? Hahahahahahaha, This new name of GEJ sweet o.
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by kramer: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2012
What is worrying is that if these so-called celebrity role-models are asked to support GEJ in 2015 in return for cash or honours title they will go ahead and do it again sad
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by naijalodge(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2012
Dbanj sale Nigeria put money for pocket,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not Under Investigation By EFCC - Okonjo-iweala / List Of Christian Public Holidays Design To Christianize Nigeria / April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.