Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Confused, Please Help Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused, Please Help Out (797 Views)

Am Confused, Please Advice Me / Is Age Really A Number?? ...we are Confused....please Advise! / Im Confused, Please Matured Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused, Please Help Out by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2012
sometimes in life we make decisions and i do wonder how long we can hold on to it before we divert.
well dis is becos of my main problem dat i have noticed for a very long time now and i dont know how to get it solved, i make decision sometimes ago dat i dont want to drink alcohol drinks again and with the help of God its goin to 2yrs now dat i ve stoped it but the major one is about females, i am a ladies guy, i noticed i make friends easily with them and dey wont jus let go off me for no reason and i noticed from dat somethin might start up between us, but i do make decision to stop anythn dat might be betwn us but i notice dat anytime i make d decision dat is wen dey come in more dan before and to resist them will now be a problem dat they will just find somethin to keep us 2geda so i wont be able to opt out,
pls nls wat can i do, i dont think anybody knows it all so constructive criticism only, thx
Re: Confused, Please Help Out by bingbagbo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2012
lecorn:

sometimes in life we make decisions and i do wonder how long we can hold on to it before we divert.
well dis is becos of my main problem dat i have noticed for a very long time now and i dont know how to get it solved, i make decision sometimes ago dat i dont want to drink alcohol drinks again and with the help of God its goin to 2yrs now dat i ve stoped it but the major one is about females, i am a ladies guy, i noticed i make friends easily with them and dey wont jus let go off me for no reason and i noticed from dat somethin might start up between us, but i do make decision to stop anythn dat might be betwn us but i notice dat anytime i make d decision dat is wen dey come in more dan before and to resist them will now be a problem dat they will just find somethin to keep us 2geda so i wont be able to opt out,
pls nls wat can i do, i dont think anybody knows it all so constructive criticism only, thx

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Confused, Please Help Out by Sijo01(f): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2012
Na 3thing dem say dey kill man
Money, Beer or Women.
mayb u'r on d right track.
Re: Confused, Please Help Out by 25omega(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2012
poster

A woman who is clinging on to you needs a good clean and clear talk. You need to open your mouth and tell her point blank that you are not interested in her. Also dont worry about hurting her feelings because if you are not clear you will eventually hurt her anyway by leading her on.
Re: Confused, Please Help Out by Flygeriana(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2012
And if they resist the above, ^ then just keep [b]f[/b]uckin and dumping them!
Re: Confused, Please Help Out by iice(f): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2012
25omega:

poster

A woman who is clinging on to you needs a good clean and clear talk. You need to open your mouth and tell her point blank that you are not interested in her. Also dont worry about hurting her feelings because if you are not clear you will eventually hurt her anyway by leading her on.

Gbam!

And i think all the new ones coming is just to test your resolve.
Re: Confused, Please Help Out by Mynd44: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2012
You are a magnet for punny and you are not happy with it because?

(1) (Reply)

She Got Raped By A Relative Nlders Advice Her! / blah / The Love Doctor....urgent....a Must Read For Everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.