Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

What Birthday Gift Can One Give To A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Birthday Gift Can One Give To A Guy (6856 Views)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / What Birthday Gift Is Suitable For A 38 Yr Old Lady? / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Birthday Gift Can One Give To A Guy by Murkie(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2012
Hmm A gift i think not a phone what about you girls
Re: What Birthday Gift Can One Give To A Guy by DivineR: 10:58am On Jan 06, 2012
@Murkie the gift is tobe given to a guy not a lady, thats why Victorian directed the question to guys to tell us what gift they will appreciate and value.

@Mr. Cork you are not assisting.
Re: What Birthday Gift Can One Give To A Guy by honeric01(m): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2012
get him a pair of singlets, boxers, a nice sneakers and maybe a simple watch.

not really all the above but you can pick from the list above.

get him a shaving cream too and maybe a nice shaving stick set.

1 Like

Re: What Birthday Gift Can One Give To A Guy by DivineR: 11:28am On Jan 06, 2012
honeric01:

get him a pair of singlets, boxers, a nice sneakers and maybe a simple watch.

not really all the above but you can pick from the list above.

get him a shaving cream too and maybe a nice shaving stick set.

you are the bomb!!! thank you i appreciate
Re: What Birthday Gift Can One Give To A Guy by MrCork17: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2012
Divine R.:

@Murkie the gift is tobe given to a guy not a lady, thats why Victorian directed the question to guys to tell us what gift they will appreciate and value.

@Mr. Cork you are not assisting.

Sweeery I am tryin to help. I swaaaar! undecided
Re: What Birthday Gift Can One Give To A Guy by DivineR: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2012
@Mr. Cork, I have seen your efforts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Wit Condoms Or Without Condoms Which Is More Enjoyable / I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! / 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.