Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions (209289 Views)

Setting Up A Kitchen - Suggestions Needed. / Peak Milk Reach For Millions Promo- How To Win Revealed!- Informationvilla / Starters And Deserts For Nigerian Meals, Suggestions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Qudbell(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2017
hello missy,
some days back I was unable to comment on a thread nor was I able to quote, I messaged the mods but I didnt get any reply. Just yesterday I realised it has been rectified. Did I get banned hitherto abi what was the reason for that.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 07, 2017
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by chomboc: 7:17am On May 27, 2017
*HAPPY WORLD MEAL GATE IS STILL IN THE BUSINESS OF PUTTING FOOD ON OUR TABLES AND SMILE ON OUR FACES*

*IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US, YOUR ARE MISSING*https:///4xPCrDSeQoVHXjCqn3CYRr

*HURRY AND JOIN THE TREND, COZ THERE'S NO BETTER TIME AS NOW*❗
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by kaystal(f): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2017
Hello, am new on nairaland. I tried posting a topic today but it keeps sending back error report. Am sure I didn't break any of the rules. what could be the reason?
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Mrbabra: 12:29am On Jul 15, 2017
Best way of celebrating friends birthday in group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqNHtt51mhQ

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Mecylinda1: 9:23am On Jul 28, 2017
pls i need help i have forgotten my pass word....how do i reset it
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Mecylinda1: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2017
pls i want to reset my pass word as i have forgotten wht i used
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by ezenwa10: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Foods that are healthy for the eye on www.bebelite..com
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by ibgoodnews(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2017
Ginger powder and turmeric powder are available for sale at affordable price, you can call us to order for yours on 07019277557 or whatsapp through 08031898040. [color=#990000][/color]

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by ezenwa10: 1:59am On Sep 10, 2017
What sugar can do to you. More on www.bebelite..com
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by eneubane1(f): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by YetidStores(f): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Thank you for un-banning me
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by emmysexxy(f): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Afternoon please how do I post and pay for ads for my online tutorials...?
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by OfflineAgent(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,
i was at Ikeja city mall yesterday,and i was hungry and decided to get something to eat at ShopRite inside icm,only for me to see this and i spoke to the lady and showed her the video and she totally ignored me?
Please be careful with what you eat from shoprite ikeja

Thats the link to follow and watch it on my Instagram handle
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcomiofgZ_7/
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by emmysexxy(f): 6:38am On Jan 18, 2018
Please how do I promote my ads?
I run an online catering school via WhatsApp...I just dropped a new ads this morning here..but I don't know how t promote it or take it to front-page.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by kaystal(f): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
I observed I can't post pictures on my thread anymore. please help

can't post pictures, what's the problem?
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by sunshinegold: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2018
hello please how do one pay for ads?
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by sunshinegold: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2018
please how do one pay for ads here
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by kingkoded: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Get ready to know how to cook the best Jollof rice in the best possible way

There are a lot of different ways to prepare Jollof rice. Actually, this delicious dish originated from Senegal. And they have their special original recipe. Or, for example, Ghanaian Jollof rice has its own secrets. With all due respect to previous nations, Nigerian Jollof rice will remain the best. We know how to make party Jollof rice that has very exquisite and rich taste.

Generally, this rice is almost the same as classical Jollof rice. This is very popular and loved among many Nigerians. But this method has some secrets and we are going to share with you. Save it because it will be your favorite dish. This is simple and easy jollof rice recipe.

Jollof rice ingredients
You will need the next products to cook this amazing dish:
• 3¾ cups (750g) long grain parboiled rice
• 2-3 cups Tomato Stew
• Chicken (whole chicken, drumsticks or chicken breast)
• Pepper and salt (to taste)
• 2 medium onions
• 3 cubes of a nice maggi
• 2 teaspoons thyme
• 2 teaspoons curry powder (Nigerian curry powder is so nice).
• Nice amount of (party)Rice.

What should you do before preparing?

The first step is a cooking of tomato stew. Ideally, you need to do it in advance. It should be kept in the freezer. It’s also related to all recipes of Jollof rice. to read more, kindly visit https://promomonger.com/special-way-to-cook-your-party-jollof-rice/

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Jeffobinna1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
I have come to observe that obesity is the cause of almost all deadly diseases, everyone that is fat has a very high risk of suffering from numerous diseases and this can reduce life span, having gone deep in my research I found a product which has been used and is a proven tea to reduce weight within few weeks of intake, I can highly recommend it to everyone, follow this link to check it out, it is for you and you will thank me late (https://amzn.to/2Js8s5G).
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by lanaVello(m): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2018
Hey guys,
Anybody has any idea of any spot with good pancakes on the Island? Specifically somewhere around Victoria Island
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Greenlantan(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2018
H
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by mt77: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Oktane: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2018
MissyB3:
Good day, esteemed members,

I understand there might be need for some of you to establish communication with me for diverse reasons. So, here is an opportunity to do so.
This thread is mainly for complaints, feedbacks and suggestions. No off-topic posts, please.

- Complaints
If you are having problems using any of the features of this forum or you can't find your post/thread, report the problem on this thread, and I'd be glad to be of help, if and when I can.
If you've been banned by the spambot, also report here by posting the link to the post/thread. You can also help report a spambot-seized post of another member.
In brief, If you need help in this section, here, you can let me know what the problem is.

- Feedbacks
Criticize and/or applaud my efforts in this section.
I'd like to know if/when I'm doing anything deemed incorrect and/or anything deemed worthy.
Both criticism and applause may help me improve, so keep 'em coming in. [size=4pt]No Bottom-licking or hating . . .just be sincere.[/size]  cheesy

- Suggestions
As we all know, the Food Section is a quiet section, what do you think we can do to make it more lively?
All suggestions are welcome.
Here, you can also recommend a thread to be put on the front page, if it meets the criteria, it will appear on the front page.

N.B.: Please, note that my response time can vary from a few minutes to up to a week or more
[as I do have a life outside NL] but I promise to reply as soon as I can. So, I ask for your understanding and patience as I make my best effort.

Regards,
Missy B  smiley

Hello Moderator, I decided to contact you need on an observation.

You did mention that the food section is rather quiet. That can be changed over time if we plan to and work assiduously towards it.

While I do not know the requirements for getting a thread on front page I can however tell when I see a really good thread which can have far reaching positive consequences on the Nigerians especially those who are on Nairaland as members and guests. I am also aware that the quality of your front page threads us what to very large extent determines the quality readership and participation you attract.

I recommend that you seriously consider putting the thread about Demystifying Bread by Onnyx on the front page.

I even think that this thread should have been in the business section. But this could also be an opportunity to bring some attention to the food section.

You may wish to think about it.

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by haywizzy007(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=Square65 post=9993129]pls i am searching for thread from which i will get info on the location of nigerian food market stores. Kindly advise pls. thanks!

searching for thread [\quote] ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. / Nigerian Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.