Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions (209296 Views)

Setting Up A Kitchen - Suggestions Needed. / Peak Milk Reach For Millions Promo- How To Win Revealed!- Informationvilla / Starters And Deserts For Nigerian Meals, Suggestions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
Obiagelli: hi everyone, I am suggesting a Saturday morning cook out or recipe in this section, someone can always come up with a recipe that we all could and paste pictures here for the fun of it. We would also learn more and it should spice up this section. Just my humble suggestion.
Nice one Obiageli. Please do launch the thread.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Rubyventures: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hello moderator why is it that I have been having problems logging in for months now and even when I do I can't comment and then im logged out as a guest? also why is there no email that one can contact when members are having account issues.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by ajahexcel(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Moderator please send to front page
https://www.nairaland.com/1862846/7-foods-bad-brain
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by TONYE001(m): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello Moderators,

Kindly consider the link below for FrontPage, please..

Thanks. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/1888187/garden-egg-cabbage-egusi-soup
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Jayriel: 6:43am On Sep 11, 2014
Hello nice one
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by ireneony(f): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
MissyB3:
Good day, esteemed members,

I understand there might be need for some of you to establish communication with me for diverse reasons. So, here is an opportunity to do so.
This thread is mainly for complaints, feedbacks and suggestions. No off-topic posts, please.

- Complaints
If you are having problems using any of the features of this forum or you can't find your post/thread, report the problem on this thread, and I'd be glad to be of help, if and when I can.
If you've been banned by the spambot, also report here by posting the link to the post/thread. You can also help report a spambot-seized post of another member.
In brief, If you need help in this section, here, you can let me know what the problem is.

- Feedbacks
Criticize and/or applaud my efforts in this section.
I'd like to know if/when I'm doing anything deemed incorrect and/or anything deemed worthy.
Both criticism and applause may help me improve, so keep 'em coming in. [size=4pt]No Bottom-licking or hating . . .just be sincere.[/size]  cheesy

- Suggestions
As we all know, the Food Section is a quiet section, what do you think we can do to make it more lively?
All suggestions are welcome.
Here, you can also recommend a thread to be put on the front page, if it meets the criteria, it will appear on the front page.

N.B.: Please, note that my response time can vary from a few minutes to up to a week or more
[as I do have a life outside NL] but I promise to reply as soon as I can. So, I ask for your understanding and patience as I make my best effort.

Regards,
Missy B  smiley
I will really appreciate if u can move my topic to front page, cos it is very educative
https://www.nairaland.com/2052133/6-harmful-effects-drinking-coca
thanks
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by jumyinq: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
PLS I WANT TO ASK U ON HOW TO CREATE A NEW TOPIC. I AV PACKAGED IJEBU GARRI FOR SALE
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by saiprojects(f): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2015

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by CHARLOE(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2015
@ mod, plz put dis very important public info on fp; https://www.nairaland.com/2212923/dangers-taking-zero-sugar-diet
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Eddygrate: 9:54am On May 03, 2015
RESIDENTIAL CLEANING SERVICES Our professional maid service cleaning in residence on a call out or regular scheduled basis will guarantee peaceful and convivial atmosphere for healthy living. We provide these services each time we are in your home: - Each room will be thoroughly cleaned, dusted and vacuumed using professional cleaning products and equipments. - All kitchen appliances, cabinets, tables and chairs will be cleaned and counters, sinks and backsplashes will be scrubbed and sanitized. - Your bathroom area will positively shine after we’ve cleaned and disinfected tile walls, bath tubs, showers, sinks and cabinets. The floor and tile walls will be washed, scrubbed and chrome polished. -And then in your bedroom, linens will be changed, and furniture’s cleaned and dusted heavy knick – knack areas dusted, cobwebs removed, all accessible floor area swept and mopped, with every other thing in place for a peaceful living experience. What a joy this will bring to your family to see your home sparkling each time we visit. For more details please contact SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES 25 Mabawonku Street Oworonshoki –Lagos Nigeria +2347033491967 Spotless.shinec@gmail.com
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by egbojohn: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2015

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2015
Hello mods
Suggesting a lil cook off competition
Kinda like Masterchef NL , air time would be they prize ..

Ppl can take part cook post pics , get eliminated till we got 3 finalist that will cook something soectacular .. Think it could be fun .. Let me know cheers.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by suyamasta(m): 6:07am On Jun 09, 2015
hello mods pls move this topic to front page so more people will benefit, https://www.nairaland.com/2358610/ogogoro-solutions-poisoning
cc @MissyB3, @seun
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by idihcoben: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
MR & MRS FOOD QUIZ

For the man:
You don’t like cooking and you don’t like baby-sitting. Today you come home to meet your wife cooking dinner, and baby is crying. You carry the baby and notice that her diaper needs changing. What would you do?
a) Hold the baby till wife is ready to attend to her.
b) Take over the cooking while wife attends to her.
c) Pick your car keys and head out.
d) Ask wife to put her on her back and continue the cooking.

For the woman:
You love to tie a wrapper while at home because it gives you freedom, but your hubby does not like it because he considers it ‘bush’. Today he comes home with a few of his colleagues unannounced and there you are at the front door- in a wrapper! What would you do?
a) Act like nothing happened, welcome hubby and the visitors and carry on with what you were doing.
b) Quickly run to the bedroom and change into a pair of pants.
c) Apologize to hubby and claim you were just coming out of the bathroom.
d) Call your hubby aside and berate him for not mentioning the visit earlier.

CONTINUE ON www.penchant.com.ng
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Eddygrate: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2015
BEST RESIDENTIAL CLEANING SERVICES PROVIDER
Our professional maid service cleaning in
residence on a call out or regular scheduled
basis will guarantee peaceful and convivial
atmosphere for healthy living.
We provide these services each time we are in
your home:
- Each room will be thoroughly cleaned, dusted
and vacuumed using professional cleaning
products and equipments.
- All kitchen appliances, cabinets, tables and
chairs will be cleaned and counters, sinks and
backsplashes will be scrubbed and sanitized.
- Your bathroom area will positively shine after
we’ve cleaned and disinfected tile walls, bath
tubs, showers, sinks and cabinets. The floor and
tile walls will be washed, scrubbed and chrome
polished.
-And then in your bedroom, linens will be
changed, and furniture’s cleaned and dusted
heavy knick – knack areas dusted, cobwebs
removed, all accessible floor area swept and
mopped, with every other thing in place for a
peaceful living experience. What a joy this will
bring to your family to see your home sparkling
each time we visit.
For more details please contact
SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES
25 Mabawonku Street Oworonshoki –Lagos Nigeria
+2347033491967
Spotless.shinec@gmail.com
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by olufunke(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
MissyB3:

I understand there might be need for some of you to establish communication with me for diverse reasons. So, here is an opportunity to do so.
This thread is mainly for complaints, feedbacks and suggestions. No off-topic posts, please.

- Complaints
If you are having problems using any of the features of this forum or you can't find your post/thread, report the problem on this thread, and I'd be glad to be of help, if and when I can.
If you've been banned by the spambot, also report here by posting the link to the post/thread. You can also help report a spambot-seized post of another member.
In brief, If you need help in this section, here, you can let me know what the problem is.

- Feedbacks
I'd like to know if/when I'm doing anything deemed incorrect and/or anything deemed worthy.
Both criticism and applause may help me improve, so keep 'em coming in. [size=4pt]No Bottom-licking or hating . . .just be sincere.[/size]  cheesy

- Suggestions
As we all know, the Food Section is a quiet section, what do you think we can do to make it more lively?
Here, you can also recommend a thread to be put on the front page, if it meets the criteria, it will appear on the front page.

N.B.: Please, note that my response time can vary from a few minutes to up to a week or more
[as I do have a life outside NL] but I promise to reply as soon as I can. So, I ask for your understanding and patience as I make my best effort.

Regards,
Missy B  smiley

Pls why was bossladymo1 banned till the year 2025. Is there any rule against the post she put up on this section?
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by h20water(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2015
peaceach:
Hi Missy B,

I got an email update on my post on Ofada rice only for me to open it and saw a caption saying Thread closed. Please what does this mean.

Thanks
nawao
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Iliyad4u(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
PLS HW CAN I CREAT A TREND...? I WANT TO KNW HOW TO GET INFORMATION ON FROZEN FOOD (TURKEY , SHRIMPS, CRABS , SNAILS , FRESH FISHE AND CHICKEN) SUPPLY IN BENUE STATE
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by flawlesscakes(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Are you too busy to surprise your spouse, your boy/girl friend with that birthday cake? If yes place your order now and we deliver it right at there doorstep

Phone No: 08100358908
Whatsapp: 07088166749
BB Pin: 25AE493E
www.flawlesscakes.walkott.com visit to see creative works.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2015
MissyB3:

- Complaints

- Feedbacks

- Suggestions

Regards,
Missy B  smiley
Hi Missy B, kindly move this observation to the necessary place, I bought a bottle of team drink this morning only for me to discover insects nd particles inside the soft drink, it would have been something else for me this morning, kindly move this to the FP for the sake of others pls. pics
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Mariecakes(f): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2015
MissyB3:

- Complaints

- Feedbacks

- Suggestions

Regards,
Missy B  smiley
Hi missy b, I can't find my thread in this section Lovely Yummy Cakes...why was it deleted pls??
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by aydelicious: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
moderator,I can't find my thread again, "affordable cooking services"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. / Nigerian Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.