Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . (2337 Views)

Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? / Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... / How Do I Propose To A Girl Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by bingbagbo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2012
They take it for a joke,
though i do it very seriously. . .
they just laugh and leave, sometimes insult me embarassed embarassed
why?
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by pendo89(f): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2012
grin
how d u propose love? Don't you know that loving a woman is like baking cake?
It starts from getting the right ingredients,mixing them well in the right proportions and finally baking under the right temperature till its well risen,brown and with a nice smell.
A slight mistake in cake making could ruin the best cake, so get it all right before u set your mind to start baking.
good luck with ur next woman
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by iice(f): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^You actually thought he meant 'propose'?
His 'propose' is a synonym for 'ask out'.

Contaminated water and all.
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by MrsChima1(f): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2012
She is not into you. Better luck next time.
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by slimyem: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2012
whoever is taking this little d1ck serious??
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by freecocoa(f): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2012
^
Wicked girl. grin
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by bingbagbo(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2012
slimyem:

whoever is taking this little d1ck serious??

respect yourself now, before i call you a bush pig!!!
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by SAFO(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^^ Pathological or compulsive lying is often viewed as a coping mechanism developed in early childhood and it is often associated with some other type of mental health disorder.
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by iice(f): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2012
Chai grin
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by bingbagbo(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2012
SAFO:

^^^ Pathological or compulsive lying is often viewed as a coping mechanism developed in early childhood and it is often associated with some other type of mental health disorder.

bush pig!! angry
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by freecocoa(f): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2012
Omg SAFO you are mean,I'm sure OP will need an interpreter to understand what you wrote there. grin grin

Dust bin gbagbo,let me break it down for you in a nutshell.

He said you are a very mad bloody liar,the illness started since your childhood days and you need to always lie in order to stay alive.
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by bingbagbo(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2012
freecocoa:

Omg SAFO you are mean,I'm sure OP will need an interpreter to understand what you wrote there. grin grin

He said you are a very mad bloody liar,the illness started since your childhood days and you need to always lie in order to stay alive.

freecocoa, u r one nice girl!. . .are u single?
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by freecocoa(f): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2012
^
Nah I'm not single. What of your landlady na?I thought she's in love with you.
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by SAFO(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2012
freecocoa:

Hehe at least I was trying to be nice. Very spot on grin

Bin u hear dis? You're a bloody liar and you have cried wolf too many times.
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by freecocoa(f): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2012
^
Nice? Wow I don't think I wanna see you being mean. grin
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by bingbagbo(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2012
freecocoa:

^
Nah I'm not single. What of your landlady na?I thought she's in love with you.

my landlady is too old! i have dreams for you , you know?
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by freecocoa(f): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2012
^You better slap yourself back to reality from those dreams. As for your landlady,you know what is said about a bird in hand being worth more than 100 in the bush and if the desirable is not available then the available becomes desirable. Be wise.
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by bingbagbo(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^^

nonsense!, i was only kidding! angry angry

bush pig! angry
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2012
freecocoa:

^You better slap yourself back to reality from those dreams. As for your landlady,you know what is said about [s]a bird in hand being worth more than 100 in the bush[/s] and if the desirable is not available then the available becomes desirable. Be wise.
A bird in hand na correct barbecue be that. . . a.k.a correct suya! cheesy
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by freecocoa(f): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2012
^
Ehen I'm still on point ,he can make suya out of his landlady na,you dey slack o. cheesy tongue

bin gbagbo:

^^^

nonsense!, i was only kidding! angry angry

bush pig! angry
I did not cuss you na,why fekxing?don't tell me that simple. Idiom is hard for you to understand. Register for adult evening classes.

Bush rat. angry undecided
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by bingbagbo(m): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^^
SMP
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by cynthiafred67(f): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2012
freecocoa:

^^^ Chei FALLS FROM MANGO TREE
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by IZUKWU(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2012
bin gbagbo:

^^^
SMP
shaking my pennis ?
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by Goldieluks: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2012
@OP you are a BIG jOKE!
You propose to anything on skirt and you expect them to take you serious,mere looking@ your face,
it screams JOKER!
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by Exponental(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2012
The same guy dat posted something abt his girlfriends sister spending days wit him, hmmmmmn.
Anyway------- cos u are a trash.
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2012
Did he propose to you? Oh I'm sorry you don't wera skirt you wear wrapper, buba and gele
Goldieluks:

@OP you are a BIG jOKE!
You propose to anything on skirt and you expect them to take you serious,mere looking@ your face,
it screams JOKER!

Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by Vansnickers: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2012
Goldieluks:

@OP you are a BIG jOKE!
it screams JOKER!

He asked for the reason why he is not taken seriously. I don't think he asked to be disparaged.
You seem to have anger issues, I recommend you see a therapist or get anger management classes.
No beef just being honest, cheers smiley smiley
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by Mynd44: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2012
^^^
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by OMEGAJAY(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
May be you wear lion face,
next time try and smile at her Lol
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by queensmith: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2012
probably cos u do it in unserious ways! lol

ie via yahoo messenger?
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by Mynd44: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2012
How about I do it to you that way.
Re: Anytime I Propose Love To A Woman. . . by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

@op you might have the "Mistuhcork" disease. lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Keep Lesbians As Female Friends :( / What Do I Do Please. / Ladies, 12 Steps To Make Him Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.