Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Our Long Lost Luv.the One That Got Away. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Long Lost Luv.the One That Got Away. (1023 Views)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / Which Nairalander Do U Luv The Most? / Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Long Lost Luv.the One That Got Away. by Heineken(m): 6:06am On Jan 09, 2012
lets share our experience. I fell in luv with ds gal dat i met in a computer sch back then in 2008. I got admission n went 2 sch bt never saw her again. Up till ds moment i'm still searchin. I even went 2 d computer sch 2 chek 4 ha details bt found none and she noi used 2 call ha on has stopped goin. I knw she'wd hv tried gattin me also bt i've changed lines several times. Racheal, I luv u and i cant stop tinkin abt u. I knw we'll see again oneday.
Re: Our Long Lost Luv.the One That Got Away. by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 09, 2012
awwww, I hope you find her cry
Re: Our Long Lost Luv.the One That Got Away. by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 09, 2012
hmmm i'd rather not.
i would cry  undecided undecided well really it's not like he was my "love" in fact he was a douchebag and treated me bad but he was the first guy who prior to his assholedom, showed me affection and spent most of his time with me. i do miss those days. haven't spoken to him in like 3 or 4 years now  undecided i think i more so miss the good times i've had with my exes than i do the actual guys. it's kinda depressing.

back to the one i was talking about, i too searched all over for him but all i could find was his myspace and who uses myspace anymore?  grin like i said he wasn't the best guy i've been in a relationship with but one thing i cannot deny is we had some good times and he did teach me a lot. i do wonder how he is. one minute we are talking everyday and the next thing i know he graduates from college, moves back home and we never speak again.

i think that naive girl in me still kinda clings to him even though i should be saying "good riddance!"  tongue
Re: Our Long Lost Luv.the One That Got Away. by Heineken(m): 6:34am On Jan 09, 2012
eeeeeehya!
Re: Our Long Lost Luv.the One That Got Away. by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 09, 2012
undecided undecided yeah exactly!

hey btw are you half jamaican?
Re: Our Long Lost Luv.the One That Got Away. by Heineken(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2012
ya msdarkskin.u?
Re: Our Long Lost Luv.the One That Got Away. by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 09, 2012
yeah. Jamaican and African American mixed.  smiley

so you're Nigerian and Jamaican? as in half and half?
Re: Our Long Lost Luv.the One That Got Away. by Heineken(m): 7:15am On Jan 09, 2012
ya. Half Jamaican,half nigerian. My dad jamaican n my mum nigerian
Re: Our Long Lost Luv.the One That Got Away. by Mynd44: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2012
All these half and half sel. Una don confuse me jorh
Re: Our Long Lost Luv.the One That Got Away. by Dyt(f): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2012
I want 2 b half 2
mk una link me up wit ur elder brodas dat r nt married
Re: Our Long Lost Luv.the One That Got Away. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2012
I have no lost love, but forgotten lovers.

So yesterday!!! grin  grin  grin

Thank God for my new found life. grin
Re: Our Long Lost Luv.the One That Got Away. by Heineken(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2012
don't worry Dyt,i'll link u up wit one of my ugly cousin. At least dat one sef go make una half half na,
Re: Our Long Lost Luv.the One That Got Away. by Mynd44: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
The ones that got away are plenty but top of the list is BABE! And then CUDDLEMII was also lost. PWEETY too
Re: Our Long Lost Luv.the One That Got Away. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2012
undecided
Re: Our Long Lost Luv.the One That Got Away. by slimyem: 12:03am On Jan 10, 2012
none so far!

(1) (Reply)

Can't Our Girls Learn From European Girls On Body Fitness, Good Shape / Why Cant I Access The Forex Thread And Some Other Sections Seun? / *Dating Process:* A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.