Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

When The Wrong One Loves You Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Wrong One Loves You Right (3665 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / What Do U Do When The Wrong One Loves You Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Wrong One Loves You Right by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2006
tell me what happens when the person you consider to be wrong in all qualities you desire in a man or lady,loves you right.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Rhodalyn(f): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2006
a tough situation happens
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by kimba(m): 6:32am On Mar 16, 2006
then maybe you had been getting him wrong all along,
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2006
kimba am not referring to myself but just assuming the way out when you find urself in such a situation
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by glodave(f): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2006
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by whoknoxluv(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2006
when the wrong person loves you right !!!!!!!! Men i will be shocked in the 1st place but later gather myself to readdress my reason for seeing her the other way round so this may light up my own true love for her but i wish i could be a victim cheesy
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by mustafar1: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2006
then i'll be at a crossroad, caught between being miserable and hurting an innocent person.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by disney(f): 4:33am On Mar 18, 2006
the answer is simple, when the wrong one loves you right , love them wrong. grin grin
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by whitelexi(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2006
cheesy grin
         No Comments
                               grin cheesy
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by venice(f): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2006
well the one u think is the wrong one is the one that will love u right, i know that's true.

i'd go with the flow grin
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by eslynera(f): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2006
@TOPIC, yeah, i've experienced this a lot of times and i always ignore it. tongue
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Sayoh: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2006
I believe a lot of honesty wud help in dis case. Just tell them how u feel or dont feel
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by katherinae(f): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2006
u love him back but dont marry him hey have fun when u can

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Kashif(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2006
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by amodu(m): 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2006
Nice thread Thonia

If i should see myself in this kind of situation i will accept, you never can tell the person may be the right choice and the relation will last long.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by eslynera(f): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2006
what if i don't like the guy at all?? undecided should i just force myself so hard just coz i think we were meant for eachother?? shocked shocked
i don't think so. tongue
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by amodu(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2006
You have to
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by eslynera(f): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2006
like durrrrr?? is he my heart. He gotta know i don't feel him,, grin
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by whitelexi(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2006
Right, Now i have it!

I went into the thinkers corner for this one and i've found the answer grin

You see, for a man, it will be an easy decision because we will definitely like a woman who'll love us right and give us the perfect amount of attention, so that is kool.
A woman will always want to be with someone she truly has feelings for and thats the angle i want to focus on, because a woman really needs a man to love her just a little bit more if not a lot more than she loves him. and based on that point, i think women should accept he that loves them right even if they don't really love him that deeply, because it forms the basis of success in a relationship or marriage. Our grand parents used to marry people their folks recommended for them - in most cases they did this behind their wish, but it always turned out well.
Of course u can choose to agree or disagree with me but in the end, u live the relationship your way grin grin

I still think that ultimately, it is a decision u will live with for a lifetime, except, of course u choose to divorce

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by mrpataki(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2006
I am in that situation at the moment and God knows that i dont lover her at all. But she does so much for me, i try to avoid her calls and the rest, guess with time she do realise that it can never work out between us, and move on with her life.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by amodu(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2006
You should have accept her.

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Busta(f): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2006
that is always the case cos we fail to see beyond their nice qualities as long as they don't match up to our kinda guy or gurl.

tough one but maybe give it a try.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2006
Hey amodu, that picture is copyright (c) Yahoo! Inc
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by ronkebaby(f): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2006
whitelexi:

Right, Now i have it!

I went into the thinkers corner for this one and i've found the answer grin

You see, for a man, it will be an easy decision because we will definitely like a woman who'll love us right and give us the perfect amount of attention, so that is kool.
A woman will always want to be with someone she truly has feelings for and thats the angle i want to focus on, because a woman really needs a man to love her just a little bit more if not a lot more than she loves him. and based on that point, i think women should accept he that loves them right even if they don't really love him that deeply, because it forms the basis of success in a relationship or marriage. Our grand parents used to marry people their folks recommended for them - in most cases they did this behind their wish, but it always turned out well.
Of course u can choose to agree or disagree with me but in the end, u live the relationship your way grin grin

I still think that ultimately, it is a decision u will live with for a lifetime, except, of course u choose to divorce

i did believing same and it is just regrets i have for being that naive.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by diyobdw(f): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2006
gues this is a common track.
Im also in the shoes and i wish i could shoot him died most times.
But he's kind of sweet and caring.But He is a "no go area".I feel tempted occasionally to just play along but i dont know how to fake. am too blunt for my own good undecided
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2006
i feel you,its always the case there just certain people you try and try to tolerate.but you just can't connect with them.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by magneto(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2006
if the wrong gurl loves me right? i'll love her right back. but first i'll let her know that i don't feel much for her except sympathy perhaps, so it'll be up to her to win my heart.

u know, sometimes we can be so blind, we don't immediately recognise whats best for us. but with time ur mind could change, and u be like "what da heck was i thinking of??!"
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by MP007(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2007
what it do, u dont like dem back , so what da fduk?
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by azpunpin: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2007
wow,i experienced this couple of months back, A girl falling in love for me which i never have a dime feeling for her,all she did is force and seduce me to love her but all fall to be negative,i never love her at all but friends advice i should try and show her the KOKO which i did and the gurl wants more n more but i had to stop cos i never love her at all.Guess what!!She came down to my school which was 5 hours drive from Lagos,my real Girlfriend came down to my school same day but i play the Guy thing and it work out.I introduce my Girl friend to her so that she can stop loving me but up till now she still calls me and tell me she loves me.I don`t know yyyyyyyyyyyy.I beta kick her ass off the floor.May be she is thinking am gonna fall for her @ the end of the day but NOPE, NO WAY, I always go with my mind.I LOVE MY REAL GURL, What a nice n romantic gurl,

1 LOVE grin[flash=200,200][/flash][img][/img]

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by jkpretty(f): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2007
Dont ever go into a relationship if u dont feel the guy. i didthat once, i regretted, this was cos i felt i was going to be losing something rare to find.
Myself and my boo were having problems at the time and this other guy was obssesd, he wanted to buy me the whole earth.My friends thot i was losing my head when i said i dint feel this guy, eventually i dated him thinking the love would come but 'i waz fooling my self' he just wanted to satisfy me wit everythin, which some ladies will jump at. he told me many times that he loved me but i could not spit it out, i just looked at him and smiled. and then i thot to my self, i'm only making him happy but not myself. i had to quit. i feel terrible about this but i had to. this was two years ago but he still hopes something will happen again.

i feel happy to be in love someone that i love back wink
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Joey82(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2007
What if the right one loves u wrong?
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Easybaby(f): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2007
Then you hate him angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? / Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook / 8 Signs Your Not A Grown Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.