Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

When The Wrong One Loves You Right - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Wrong One Loves You Right (3677 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / What Do U Do When The Wrong One Loves You Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Lexyhearts(f): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2007
lol

cheesy
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by BABEELOVE(f): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2007
@Topic
Then you return the love je je!---BACK TO SENDER--- Without opening the package!!!  Do not even taste it!!! It is wrong!!!!
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by syrene(f): 1:39am On Aug 04, 2007
abeg! cheesy cheesy, na new thing? grin, just enjoy wink
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by aikmamah1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2007
@Topic
when the wrong one loves u right , then he is the right one. or wld u prefer the right one loving u wrong?
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by shotman(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2007
so? Give Him a Chance, because you may be Wrong, all that Glinters are Not Gold
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Phiniter(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2007
well You love im wrong
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Winnergal(f): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2011
There's nothing like reciprocated love smiley. . . Anything else is a waste of time . . .
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by nickeyxx4u: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2011
Plsssss no kiddin, you bolt! but do it carefully but try as much as you can not to hurt him or her, when it comes to r/ship,i honestly believe that one should watch it and not compromise his or her basic values
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 07, 2011
i just have to comment on this one cos it's happening 2 me,i had ds guy and he asked me out for close to 2yrs but i refused cos i felt i didnt av filins for him.like some few months ago,i decided 2 give him a chance cos i realised that he has all d qualities i want in a guy.since d day i decided 2 open up to hm,my filings for hm has grown immensely dt i cant do witout talkin to hm in a day!!!i dont kno bt me fil dt true love in itself is a gradual and it takes a consious effort,
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Pweety4me(f): 1:05am On Mar 07, 2011
^^2 whole years?Hhm!

Well good 4 you if dat's the natural outcme.
smiley
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by gtswt(f): 2:18am On Mar 07, 2011
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by gtswt(f): 2:22am On Mar 07, 2011
Well, my own case is different. I decided to go out with a guy thats woo me for 4yrs. At first, i didnt see him as someone i wud wanna date but decided to give him a chance because of his persistence and courage. Moreover, @ that time i started having issues with my boyfrnd who lives outside the country.
It turned out so well, that i ended up falling so madly in love with him, we were all over each other. Then the bitter truth.

In the course of the relationship, i realized i never knew him @all. It turns out that he had a daughter with a lady that was pregnant again wit the second child. He is a fruad nd also a core womanizer,smooth operator
I was so heart broken, didnt ve to think twice, i left him. But he says he cant live without me and still coming around, i still love him but i just cant take it all.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by sexylogan(m): 2:23am On Mar 07, 2011
gtswt:

Well, my own case is different. I decided to go out with a guy thats woo me for 4yrs. At first, i didnt see him as someone i wud wanna date but decided to give him a chance because of his persistence and courage. Moreover, @ that time i started having issues with my boyfrnd who lives outside the country.
It turned out so well, that i ended up falling so madly in love with him, we were all over each other. Then the bitter truth.

In the course of the relationship, i realized i never knew him @all. It turns out that he had a daughter with a lady that was pregnant again wit the second child. He belongs to a cult, a professional 419, a core womanizer, smooth operator
I was so heart broken, didnt ve to think twice, i left him. But he says he cant live without me and still coming around, i still love him but i just cant take it all.

cry
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 07, 2011
Poster you didnt define wrong one. As in what exactly is wrong about the person. Is it he`s not your ideal or he`s absolutely the opposite of what you want.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Busybody2(f): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2011
[s]What an apt topic to describe 190 and Tpia, only that they both still have to fight 100 rounds of boxing match to figure out who the wrong one is between them cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/s] Just passing by, and minding my own business as usual cool cool cool
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^aha!!

sweetie, you dont tell about me and 190, and i wont tell about you and your husband justwise.

deal? wink

one of those rare yoruba woman igbo man marriages.

cheesy
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by amuukwu1(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2011
@ topic, What happens? you'd be getting bleep whenever, wherever, however you want it. just what I thought,
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by 197(f): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2011
Busy_body:

[s]What an apt topic to describe 190 and Tpia, only that they both still have to fight 100 rounds of boxing match to figure out who the wrong one is between them cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/s] Just passing by, and minding my own business as usual cool cool cool
tpiah!:

^^aha!!

sweetie, you dont tell about me and 190, and i wont tell about you and your husband justwise.

deal? wink

cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided angry
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Busybody2(f): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2011
[s]Ah, see snail and shell dey follow each other do loff in Tokyo, so much passion going to waste angry Now if only they will get a room :[/s]D Again, just passing by as usual
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^abi.

you and justwise just cant get enough of each other it seems.

mighty combination. cheesy
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Busybody2(f): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2011
tpiah!:

^^aha!!

deal? wink

cheesy

Which Justdunce be that angry Ayanma, Olorunmaje, tufiakwa, I'd rather marry 190 who he is 78 years old with no teeth or hair on his head anymore cheesy
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Busybody2(f): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2011
tpiah!:

^^abi.

you and justwise just cant get enough of each other it seems.

mighty combination. cheesy

Abi mighty abomination, y'mean, eurghhh, yuck, disgusting grin
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2011
methinks the lady does protest too much. grin

all this una fireworks just to converse with each other.

way out of proportion to whatever the actual issue is.

hmmmm- make una coolam oh because . . . . . . .
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Busybody2(f): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2011
tpiah!:

methinks the lady does protest too much. grin

all this una fireworks just to converse with each other.

way out of proportion to whatever the actual issue is.

hmmmm- make una coolam oh because . . . . . . .

angry Okobo 190 before I open my eyes, oya come and carry ya wife and go sweep her off her feet with some sexytime loffings, abi you be slacker wey nor sabi what to do with a soft pliant and sensuos woman like Tpia ni angry

Chei, see even as the word "sensuous" dey escape me sef cos hin nor wan dey same sentence as Tpia not to talk of beside her name cheesy Tpia herself, obinrin meta and half cheesy
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by 197(f): 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2011
tpiah lets go into the bedroom >>>>>>

leave busy_body alone shes all trouble and no play!! angry angry
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2011
busybody na by force to join people?

the guy is shaking like a leaf and sweating buckets, you still dey hala am.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by 197(f): 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2011
Tpiah sharrap dia!!

What do u think u have that i cant Munch

I would eat you like maggi  undecided

I have handled older projects and bettered their lives cheesy cheesy
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by nickeyxx4u: 12:14am On Mar 08, 2011
pls can som1 put me tru, am nu here and i really dont know how to do this thin, lyk i dont get to see what other posters drop or post unless i go back to my email address, can N E 1 tro som lite
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 08, 2011
190::

Tpiah sharrap dia!!

What do u think u have that i cant Munch

I would eat you like maggi  undecided

I have handled older projects and bettered their lives cheesy cheesy

i taste bitter.

eschew cannibalism.

if that's not possible, eat someone from your village.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by 197(f): 12:41am On Mar 08, 2011
^^ Tpiah is it true that

if someone parts your legs ( Bats fly out ) angry angry
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by tjskii(f): 8:44am On Mar 08, 2011
^^come dis man,stop derailing this thread with this "thing" you and tpiah ave got going on
@op when the wrong one loves u right, then you love the one ure with
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Youngpo413: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2015
ThoniaSlim:
tell me what happens when the person you consider to be wrong in all qualities you desire in a man or lady,loves you right.
then you go for the right one who will turn around to love you wrong...from there you will appreciate what true love is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taking A Break In A Relationship / Why are men cheat? / What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.