Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner (4337 Views)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women...#killer Facts / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2012
um, would i? i prefer black guys, but i don't have a prob with white guys. no matter the skin color, the liars and cheats are just the same tongue

Mynd_44:

The level of Racism I am seeing here is alarming
i don't support it, but we learnt from the best lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Mynd44: 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
That just makes you worse
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2012
tavon:

its ok not to find them attractive. its not your cup of tea and we get it. But you are completely missing the point.  We are not finding faults with you  not finding them attractive. We are stating that calling another race disguisting and other barbaric terms is  completly wrong.

Why are you telling her that?  She didn't say they were disgusting or whatever.  OP did.  That's who you need to be addressing that to.  She voiced her opinion of what SHE LIKES and DEFENDED the fact that she isn't an animal per other chatters because she prefers black men. 

She has the right to date whomever she wants, JUST LIKE YOU DO.   I don't see YOU or other men "correct" other male chatters when they attack black women with stupidity.  It seems though you guys get defensive when black and non-black people express their concerns about white people.  Even if they do not express it verbally, it doesn't mean RACISM, PREJUDICE, and IGNORANCE is dead. 

You can end it by not being ONE.  You can't control/change other's thoughts and feelings.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2012
2buff:

Everyone has what appeals to them.

I'm not saying white girls aren't cute/fine/smexy. Some are more so than some black or latin chicks, but it just ain't ME to MARRY that, which was the crux of this topic.
Everyone to their own thing.

But I think words like "disgust" takes things too far and is too strong. These are human being you are referring to. You would be no different than the slave drivers of old if that is trully your outlook on any race of human beings.

Would abhor be a better word?  It all still means the same thing, a dislike for a certain group, place, or thing. 

OP saying white people disgusts him is no difference than an unknown Asian author saying black women are least desirable.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Mynd44: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2012
Sad
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Freiburger(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2012
Racism is a kind of hatred that is born out of jealousy and fraustration. Well, i can understand some of these replies smiley smiley smiley
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2012
i saw freecocoa yesterday with one ugly 79 yr old pot belly lebanese car dealer for mr bigg yesterday shocked
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^^
That just makes you worse

Whatever. I'm guessing u didn't read my post properly, so let me help you.

I don't care about skin color, but racism has made the typical black person reciprocate in kind. i don't support it, but i can understand where it comes from.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Mynd44: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
Okay
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2012
LMAO@people who prefers a specific race is racist  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I guess white people that prefers white people are racist
I guess black people that prefers black people are racist
I guess Asian people that prefers Asian people are racist
I guess Hispanic People that prefers Hispanic people are racist
I guess Native people that prefers Native people are racist

I think I cover pretty much everyone.  We all racists!
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2012
make i make am clear sad
us nigerians we are not racist at all ooooooooo cool cool
we are just tribalistic dats all grin
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^^ LOL, that too
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by claremont(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2012
tavon:

its ok not to find them attractive. its not your cup of tea and we get it. But you are completely missing the point.  We are not finding faults with you  not finding them attractive. [size=14pt]We are stating that calling another race disguisting and other barbaric terms is  completly wrong.[/size]
Exactly my point! grin

Everyone has the freewill to date from whatever culture they want to date from, but a human being becomes no different from an animal when he/she says that another human being is disgusting purely because he/she is of a different skin colour; the racist and bigoted undertone is so thick that even a blind man can see it and cut it with a knife. Yet, these are the same people who play the racist card at every given opportunity.

It's morally reprehensible to have this kind of reasoning in this 21st century, and it becomes even worse when the human beings who display this attitude cannot even see the flaw in their thinking, and it becomes more barbaric because the human beings who say this drivel live in a so-called "enlightened society". This goes to show that racism cannot be addressed by exposure of the racist to people of other cultures, there MUST be a gene for racism located somewhere in the body of racists. Once a racist, always a racist!
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2012
LMAO@some people getting mad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Unwavering people sure love validation. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2012
racism is now hereditary? o ga o shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
Yea, if shes good for a fuc[i]k[/i] she should be good to be a wify. Real homies go for the classic P.P homies go for, . . . . . . . . . ?
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2012
iceblue:

racism is now hereditary? o ga o  shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

You didn't know?!!!  You know there is a test for that.  You have to go to a Racist doctor to get your test done!   grin grin grin grin grin grin

(laughing and slapping legs)

Hey! You want to go together and get ours done? I think I got $10 USD to spare! grin grin
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2012
undecided ,   undecided undecided   undecided What's up dude undecided
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2012
REALITY101:

undecided ,   undecided undecided What's up dude undecided

Hey suga. kiss kiss kiss You enjoyed your New Year's?
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Hey suga. kiss kiss kiss You enjoyed your New Year's?

New year = Good

Christmas= Santa really fuccked with me angry undecided

Btw happy new year
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Freiburger(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@people who prefers a specific race is racist grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So when someone referes to another human being as distgusting basically because of his/her colour of skin, you call that freedom of preference to a specific race? Grow up, or havent you read the replies on this thread? Ya all gottta be ashamed of yourselves. I repeat, jealousy plus fraustration= Racism.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 1:23am On Jan 12, 2012
I am awaiting my test results. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 12, 2012
lol@ ppl who have NEVER felt TRUE racism trying to lecture me. if you still live in Nigeria leave this issue alone!!  tongue
i live in the SOUTHERN part of the US. In a predominately white city I've felt it, so please spare me cos you don't EVEN know the half.

And if i do find them disgusting, which Chima beautifully attested to as being a fact that i DID NOT, what does that have to do with anyone here?

I tried to bite my tongue, but i gotta keep it real.

As for you Claremont AND CO! I know YOUR kind, I run into and know you ALL too well. You sample white toto and declare all blacks who choose not to, to be "animals" QUIYAH TOO NUH!! Coop pon yuh, this FO0L tongue Just play your part and live YOUR life, you Claremont, this hypocritical  BUSH new type of fool who not too long ago on another thread swore, and declared black people are in fact inferior to whites, claiming science proves it and now you want to lecture us?

But then again, this just goes to show why i always say "don't EVER be mad @ whites for slavery, it was the African/black man who sold and whipped us." His descendants are alive and fcking well!

*SPITS!*
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 1:59am On Jan 12, 2012
I just had a premonition!

"Uh waiter, can I get 2lbs of pale toto to go?" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Easy Sis Easy! grin grin grin grin grin [size=2pt]I don't want you to get them "emails". wink[/size]
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 12, 2012
As long as there are chances of getting papers or greencard nigerian men will queue up with the hope of getting married to a white woman.And if that is not possible they wouldnt mind getting married to the white woman's pet cat.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 12, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I just had a premonition! 

"Uh waiter, can I get 2lbs of pale toto to go?"   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Easy Sis Easy!  grin grin grin grin grin [size=2pt]I don't want you to get them "emails". wink[/size]

Oh laawd! grin grin remind me of Jay Anthony Brown when he was talking about Kobe being accused of r@pe by that lying azz white girl and he was like Kobe went to a restaurant and was like "may i get an order of fck up my career with WHITE TOAST?" grin grin grin grin

OOO!! Those emails lol I forgot we got snitches around here. tongue and cosigning manbitches.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Ranoscky(m): 2:15am On Jan 12, 2012
Op, why create a thread like this in the 1st place??. . . After, we complain about racism.
Just like som1 said earlier, peeps like u that creates threads like this are 'worst than animal.' And I think I agree with him.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 12, 2012
swallu:

As long as there are chances of getting papers or greencard nigerian men will queue up with the hope of getting married to a white woman.And if that is not possible they wouldnt mind getting married to the white woman's pet cat.

lol grin and are funny as it may sound, there is some truth to that. tongue
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Flygeriana(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2012
swallu:

STFU.com, and quit hating on guys with white girlfriends!
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Mynd44: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2012
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by tavon(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2012
This is why I love this forum. People come on here to feel self important with themselves. Coming on here and claiming celebrity. I'm beginning to feel that some posters on here crave on the response as they feed off it. In fact they would insult anyone to try and feel bigger or better with themselves.  If they are not given attention then they try to attract attention to themselves.  You say people are getting mad but yet you have one of the highest numbers of posts on this thread about the issue. what an irony. grin

First off nobody said anything bad about anyone dating a person of their race.
Nobody slagged black women. Infact I think black women are beautiful but that's for another thread.
Why are you saying if we don't live outside Nigeria we should not comment. Is that your way of feeling bigger with yourself that you live in the states?

You have stated that you only date black men but  prior to your post did we call you racist for finding only your race attractive? No. So why are you still going on about the issue when we have stated our case over and over again but somehow some way you feel it's all about you.

You simply invented the illusion that we find you racist solely for seeking attention. Insult me if you want na u Sabi. Im not on here looking for popularity from bare strangers.

The message is simple from  Claremont and your so called pro white co. Date who the fooooock you want. Nobody cares. Just don't put another category of people down. its wrong. That's all we are are saying.

tongue
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Freiburger(m): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2012
@MsDarkskin, cases of ppl like you who 've been through severe torture under white pple isn't new to me, and the psychological impacts are quite obvious. I know you 've been so maltreated that you must have asked yourself numerous times ''why am i black''? counterattack in every way you can seems to be the only option you 've got, hating white ppl and everyone who got something to do with them. There is no place in the world where you can find more racist ppl than the place i live in, but all i do is stay confident and focused. MY question for you is this, Why not sit back in your own continet where the ppl are predominantly your own colour of skin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Virgin Restoration Cream With Fake Blood Goes On Sale (PHOTO) / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Tall Guy? / Guys Get In Here: The Shape Of This Young Lady Will Wow You. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.