Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,716 members, 7,865,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? (1902 Views)

15 Ways To Improve Your Looks... For Average Guys / LADIES: 7 Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks / Women Y R U Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Mynd44: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2012
rflmfao
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by 9janinja1(f): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2012
better looking people are more favored. so yea i'll spend money on haircuts and foundation, its like an investment.
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by MrCork17: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2012
9ja-ninja:

better looking people are more favored. so yea i'll spend money on haircuts and foundation, its like an investment.

9ja-ninja.  sweeery.  are you one of those petrol attendant in Lagos fighting riot up and down?  undecided
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by slimyem: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2012
sauer:

No you aint. All I see is  
all you see is what?
C'mon,dont be scared of me.Get the cat off your tongue and shoot.!
9ja-ninja:

strongly agree!!
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by MrCork17: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2012
slimyem:

all you see is what?
C'mon,dont be scared of me.Get the cat off your tongue and shoot.!strongly agree!!

another loooong hissssss undecided
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by 9janinja1(f): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mr, Cork:

9ja-ninja.  sweeery.  are you one of those petrol attendant in Lagos fighting riot up and down?  undecided

no i'm not but even if i was, there is dignity in labor.
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by MrCork17: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2012
dignity in selling petrol? undecided
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mr Cork!!!!!
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2012
9ja-ninja:

yeah to people who are shallow.

Mr, Cork:

MsDarkSkin <<<<<<< even if i  looked like tyson beckfordfocus, and worth $1'000 U.S,  i still cudn,t get her!  angry

damn skippy! tongue
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by MrCork17: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mynd_44:

Mr Cork!!!!!

WHAT??  undecided
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Flygeriana(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2012
Yeye thread. Really a waste of time, readin all the gibberish.
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by MrCork17: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2012
Flygeriana:

Yeye thread. Really a waste of time, readin all the gibberish.

thanks. aint you gots riot to attend? undecided
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2012
im in the mood for a road trip.
mr. cork let's go to the beach.  cheesy cheesy
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by MrCork17: 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

im in the mood for a road trip.
mr. cork let's go to the beach.  cheesy cheesy

you and who? undecided
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^you!! get in the car now!  angry

you can sit next to Spikey!! cheesy cheesy

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6_9Wgqk_I_e51KLXxg--PRec250zTVtpTMJv2ijvHiXs3E1ok4Q[/img]
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Goldieluks: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2012
@ sauer looking good makes a girl feel comfortable , and so is other qualities and values in life. So don't get it into your head that it is all about looking goo so as to build one's confident,although that might be a plus in most cases though.
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by 9janinja1(f): 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mr, Cork:

dignity in selling petrol? undecided

it's still work and people actually work there and feed their families from it.

MsDarkSkin:

yeah to people who are shallow.

good looking people are favored, its not about being shallow , its the world we live in ,

p.s
Spikey looks crazy
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
Goldieluks:

@ sauer looking good makes a girl feel comfortable , and so is other qualities and values in life. So don't get it into your head that it is all about looking goo so as to build one's confident,although that might be a plus in most cases though.
Fine girl
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 13, 2012
slimyem:

all you see is what?
C'mon,dont be scared of me.Get the cat off your tongue and shoot.
okay, the deal is. . . you don't sound intelligent. And I have got nothing against you.

Goldieluks:

The wiser girl knows it's not all about looking good. She'd probably not paint her lips every chance she gets. She'd probably not go shopping every minute available. IMO, she's more aware of the subtle qualities which make a woman stand out, and probably desires this more. She is aware of the feminine race to look the prettiest, but recognizes the fallacy in making this her sole preoccupation.
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 13, 2012
sauer:

The wiser girl knows it's not all about looking good. She'd probably not paint her lips every chance she gets. She'd probably not go shopping every minute available. IMO, she's more aware of the subtle qualities which make a woman stand out, and probably desires this more. She is aware of the feminine race to look the prettiest, but recognizes the fallacy in making this her sole preoccupation.

Nice comment sauer
Re: Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks? by Mynd44: 7:49am On Jan 13, 2012
*Yawns and goes back to bed*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Love But My Heart Is Stone Cold. What Do I Do? / Why Should Men Bother To Treat Ladies Nicely When Ladies Are Paid "Salaries"? / Ladies , Can You Date Or Marry Someone That You Are Not Attracted To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.