Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (209007 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by MAURI: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
@Omonaijada,

Check the below link. In case you not proficient enough in Dutch, have your girlfriend translate. It tells you about the process. Alternatively, you could go to the "gemeente huis" (municipality) of your city of residence.
They should be able to tell you since the requirements varies for different nationals.

http://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/trouwen-samenlevingscontract-en-geregistreerd-partnerschap/vraag-en-antwoord/wat-moet-ik-doen-als-ik-wil-trouwen-of-een-geregistreerd-partnerschap-wil-sluiten.html

2 Likes

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Talk2naija(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
Please com to my aide brothers. I have a question to aksed you, supposing I put 3 weeks on my Visa Application and I am issued the visa, and i was given 3 months visa. So I can I used the 3 months instead of the 3 weeks and return back to my country? Please share more light to what mistake am about to take
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by africarep1(m): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
chatmate: @pdesmond... how is life there .. i tried the avans.nl they cost 10500euro.. but i want to know sometin, as a student, someone said its hard to get job to earn money.. have u any job since u enter.. and how is life overthere.. u know sometin my guy.. i be wan sponsor mysef to find the 10500 if thats the only money to get the school.. and most importantly i want to study ..will it be easy to get a job there , even if its take some months..to support myself.. i tried ireland and ready to follow up.. but they want sponsors account of which i dont have.. and i dont want anyone to help me out in another way.. where i wud be scared of visa.. pls i hope u guys understand me. thanks

If you intend to study here for more than 2 years, i 'd advise you to be financially buoyant. If you intend to work here to pay your fees, My brother! u can never make it. Think twice before you make the move. I have been here as a student for 3 months and i know whats like. Well, u can always go around shengen countries with the student permit. I have been doing that every weekends. Going to france this weekend. lol.. I be walker about ooo.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by gentpeace: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
please housemates,is anyone able to find a school with low tuition rates in slovakia,czech and poland etc ?if so please send me the link to the school.
thanks grin grin
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
chatmate: @pdesmond... how is life there .. i tried the avans.nl they cost 10500euro.. but i want to know sometin, as a student, someone said its hard to get job to earn money.. have u any job since u enter.. and how is life overthere.. u know sometin my guy.. i be wan sponsor mysef to find the 10500 if thats the only money to get the school.. and most importantly i want to study ..will it be easy to get a job there , even if its take some months..to support myself.. i tried ireland and ready to follow up.. but they want sponsors account of which i dont have.. and i dont want anyone to help me out in another way.. where i wud be scared of visa.. pls i hope u guys understand me. thanks

Hey bro, Avans is a nice school. Getting a job specifically depends on you and the kind of friends you have. Speaking Dutch is very essential. Wish you the best of luck.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by JagaJaga1: 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
@p.desmond Have you been able to secure a part time job in the Netherlands? What kind of part-time jobs are available for students there? Is the job climate there favourable for graduates? I have really noticed that the language helps a lot in getting both part-time jobs and full-time jobs but it is highyly possible to achieve the both of the type of jobs without knowing the language. It will be nice if you just tell us the situation over there. Thanks!
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chrisagwu: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2013
Please Friends I really need your assistance, How can I go about certifying (notarized) copies of my originals documents, where can this be done? As I am Applying to Fontys School of Technology and Logistics in the Netherlands. Do I need to send my Original certificates to the school? @p.desmond and co please reply.

Thanks.
Chris
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2013
chrisagwu: Please Friends I really need your assistance, How can I go about certifying (notarized) copies of my originals documents, where can this be done? As I am Applying to Fontys School of Technology and Logistics in the Netherlands. Do I need to send my Original certificates to the school? @p.desmond and co please reply.

Thanks.
Chris
You can certify your documents in any local high court in your area or any public notary body,but i suggest you should use high court because its very cheap. No,you dont need to send your original documents,just the photocopies that you have certified. Note that you must take along both original and photocopies to where you want to certify them.

Tell me,are you applying for undergraduate or masters programme ? And besides,how much is the tuition fee per academy year?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chrisagwu: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
@Demaejy Am applying for MSc in International Procurement and Supply Chain Management,,, and the fees = € 4.700+ £ 7.667, cos the program is in 3 parts 3 Months in the Netherlands, 4 Months in Plymouth University in UK then I can decide to do my Thesis in UK or any location world wide. But the only challenge am having with this now is I don't know how Plymouth is like? Anyone with a view should share.. Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
House please, i am currently in North Cyprus studying and i don't like the country and would like to move to The Hague university of Applied science in Netherland and i want to know more about the country in the area of jobs, working/schooling, cost of living, accommondation and otherwise. Your humble opinion is highly needed
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2013
fados4sure: House please, i am currently in North Cyprus studying and i don't like the country and would like to move to The Hague university of Applied science in Netherland and i want to know more about the country in the area of jobs, working/schooling, cost of living, accommondation and otherwise. Your humble opinion is highly needed
Bro,i thought you have just gone to North Cyprus not more than a couple of months now? Anyway, the Netherlands that i knew is not near anything cheap. Since i have not been there i can't tell you about the job opportunity for students may be those who are schooling or living there may tell you more about that, but my own opinion is why can't you finish your first year then you would transfer your studies to your desired country with a very cheap university.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 10, 2013
Demaejy:
Bro,i thought you have just gone to North Cyprus not more than a couple of months now? Anyway, the Netherlands that i knew is not near anything cheap. Since i have not been there i can't tell you about the job opportunity for students may be those who are schooling or living there may tell you more about that, but my own opinion is why can't you finish your first year then you would transfer your studies to your desired country with a very cheap university.
Thanks. How i wish i can stay in North Cyprus? Nothing is happening here. The truth is bitter but, it must be said: All Nigerian and african schooling in North Cyprus are not doing anything to support themselves "that's bullshit" they all depend on their parents in 9ja why others are tricking their fellow students to collect cash from them. Brother, i want to transfer... Aside the internet, constant light and security, Nigeria is better than North Cyprus interms of jobs.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 10, 2013
fados4sure:
Thanks. How i wish i can stay in North Cyprus? Nothing is happening here. The truth is bitter but, it must be said: All Nigerian and african schooling in North Cyprus are not doing anything to support themselves "that's bullshit" they all depend on their parents in 9ja why others are tricking their fellow students to collect cash from them. Brother, i want to transfer... Aside the internet, constant light and security, Nigeria is better than North Cyprus interms of jobs.
Your best bet is to make a wise choice this time and not to be in hurry to make a final decision that you won't like again. I think those guys always say that Cyprus is strictly meant for studies only nor hustling. Anyway,try to inquire about the country with enormous student job opportunity. Good luck.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2013
Demaejy:
Your best bet is to make a wise choice this time and not to be in hurry to make a final decision that you won't like again. I think those guys always say that Cyprus is strictly meant for studies only nor hustling. Anyway,try to inquire about the country with enormous student job opportunity. Good luck.
Thanks... I need information about Netherland, Germany and UK... I have already gotten information on UK remaining Netherland and Germany.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
fados4sure:
Thanks... I need information about Netherland, Germany and UK... I have already gotten information on UK remaining Netherland and Germany.
Welcome. Then if you truely need information about Netherland,you should start reading this thread from the page 1 and likewise thread about Germany. Everything you need is there, have it at the back of your mind that there are not enough job in the UK too and Germany sounds so promising but remember of block account. I advise you to choose a very nice and cheap country in schengen zone. cheers!
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
Demaejy:
Welcome. Then if you truely need information about Netherland,you should start reading this thread from the page 1 and likewise thread about Germany. Everything you need is there, have it at the back of your mind that there are not enough job in the UK too and Germany sounds so promising but remember of block account. I advise you to choose a very nice and cheap country in schengen zone. cheers!
My friend in UK said the same thing that i should forget UK and process either Germany or Netherland..
I need information on part time job in Netherland as an international student and the likes.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
fados4sure:
My friend in UK said the same thing that i should forget UK and process either Germany or Netherland..
I need information on part time job in Netherland as an international student and the likes.
I think Desmond and others that are liv ing in the Netherlands can tell you about the jobs there, though i haven't heard anything about job scarcity there but the country is freaking expensive in term of school fee and living conditions (what i heard). Come to think of Germany,the public schools charged little or no tuition for international students and haven't heard scarcity of job for students there too. The ball is in your court to make a good choice. Cheers!
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
Demaejy:
I think Desmond and others that are liv ing in the Netherlands can tell you about the jobs there, though i haven't heard anything about job scarcity there but the country is freaking expensive in term of school fee and living conditions (what i heard). Come to think of Germany,the public schools charged little or no tuition for international students and haven't heard scarcity of job for students there too. The ball is in your court to make a good choice. Cheers!
Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
Demaejy:

Hey bro, how is it going? Hope everything is moving accordingly. Been busy with school work, although like is beautiful here, just the monetary aspect. Enjoy!!!
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
p.desmond:

Hey bro, how is it going? Hope everything is moving accordingly. Been busy with school work, although like is beautiful here, just the monetary aspect. Enjoy!!!
Yeah, thanks. Everything is moving smoothly.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by morizboe: 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
P.desmond I am happy for ur successful admission procurement, and I want to assure other admission seekers that God must fulfil all our heart desires............

I was offered a "Conditional Admission" at Copenhagen university Denmark into an MSc programme and the 'condition' here is that I should supply them with

1. a certified bachelors degree certificate
2.send a "passed English teSt" and
3. submit a certified bachelors degree transcript..

But my worry now is that I have sent these documents in my application in the first place. During my application,my school enclosed my certified transcrip. I photocopied my statement of result and included it just like that cos my school refused to certiFy it for me. They said it is only when Copenhagen university writes to them for verification of my documents, that's the time they'll certify it. I took Toefl PBT and scored 557, but the course I applied for requires 560. Just 3 marks away from my mark....gush!!!TOEFL has sent my result to the school. So I don't know what to do now, where to start.should I take another TOEFL or should I send them a proof that English has been my medium of tuition since primary school? Because it's just a difference of 3 marks ..557 and 560. Should I beg them to consider me? I don't want to start all over again to endure the stress of taking another TOEFL and it's expensive..costs like 32k for iBT. What I submitted was my statement of result but it is just a photocopy and not certified. Should I engage the service of Notary public to certify if for me? My main woryy is this English proficiency document. Also they said I should pay my tuition fee oF 7000euro (equivalent to N1.5million) as the minimum for now which is only the 1st semester fee.please friends look into my issue and tell me wat possible way out of this critical condition. Also I wAnt to know how easy or hard it can be to get a dannis student visa and What to expect in the embassy. Somebody should tell me more about "Notary public" and how it works..
Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chatmate: 2:38am On May 05, 2013
at pdesmond.. bro isit possible to get a job.. to pay for feedin and house rent lol.. pls dont discourage me plz just tell me i dont know how to speak dutch but lets say one get the visa and so on.. how can one get a job.. do u have a job already.. how much is the rent per month.. plz the job aspect plz.. thank u..
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by giddadon(m): 6:28am On May 05, 2013
megastu: I studied in Universiteit van Amsterdam, Netherlands. The School will apply for what we call MVV for you. This is time to talk about Occupying Nigeria, not schooling abroad, please.
when u got ur admission y didnt u reject it and occupy nigeria...mtchewww

5 Likes

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2013
morizboe: P.desmond I am happy for ur successful admission procurement, and I want to assure other admission seekers that God must fulfil all our heart desires............

I was offered a "Conditional Admission" at Copenhagen university Denmark into an MSc programme and the 'condition' here is that I should supply them with

1. a certified bachelors degree certificate
2.send a "passed English teSt" and
3. submit a certified bachelors degree transcript..

But my worry now is that I have sent these documents in my application in the first place. During my application,my school enclosed my certified transcrip. I photocopied my statement of result and included it just like that cos my school refused to certiFy it for me. They said it is only when Copenhagen university writes to them for verification of my documents, that's the time they'll certify it. I took Toefl PBT and scored 557, but the course I applied for requires 560. Just 3 marks away from my mark....gush!!!TOEFL has sent my result to the school. So I don't know what to do now, where to start.should I take another TOEFL or should I send them a proof that English has been my medium of tuition since primary school? Because it's just a difference of 3 marks ..557 and 560. Should I beg them to consider me? I don't want to start all over again to endure the stress of taking another TOEFL and it's expensive..costs like 32k for iBT. What I submitted was my statement of result but it is just a photocopy and not certified. Should I engage the service of Notary public to certify if for me? My main woryy is this English proficiency document. Also they said I should pay my tuition fee oF 7000euro (equivalent to N1.5million) as the minimum for now which is only the 1st semester fee.please friends look into my issue and tell me wat possible way out of this critical condition. Also I wAnt to know how easy or hard it can be to get a dannis student visa and What to expect in the embassy. Somebody should tell me more about "Notary public" and how it works..
Thanks

I will suggest you send them a copy of your certified bachelor transcript which can be done at the court, try to avoid sending documents through the email to expecially Denmark universities as they are very picky. I don't think they will deny you admission coz of 3 points, although it depends on your program. Best of luck.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2013
chatmate: at pdesmond.. bro isit possible to get a job.. to pay for feedin and house rent lol.. pls dont discourage me plz just tell me i dont know how to speak dutch but lets say one get the visa and so on.. how can one get a job.. do u have a job already.. how much is the rent per month.. plz the job aspect plz.. thank u..

Getting a job isn't easy in Netherlands especially when you don't speak Dutch. The rent depends on where you live. Ranging from 250-400 euro per month.

Ps: I don't discourage people. Do rephrase your words.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chatmate: 10:10pm On May 13, 2013
@p desmond.. im sorry, i didnt want pple to come on that post to discorage.. so not YOU.. reading all your post, those were good. plz could u explain sometinz for me to understand.. iin netherland tuition fee cost ranges from 6700 -7500 euro ..does that mean one will pay the exact amount again after first yr.. would second yr also be the same amount as the first.. i heard other countries.. 2nd , 3rd and 4th yr tuition fee would be less affordable..or so. thank u..
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2013
chatmate: @p desmond.. im sorry, i didnt want pple to come on that post to discorage.. so not YOU.. reading all your post, those were good. plz could u explain sometinz for me to understand.. iin netherland tuition fee cost ranges from 6700 -7500 euro ..does that mean one will pay the exact amount again after first yr.. would second yr also be the same amount as the first.. i heard other countries.. 2nd , 3rd and 4th yr tuition fee would be less affordable..or so. thank u..

The Prices are the same, the first year you have to pay the first academic year tuition fee in one payment, But from the second year you have the option of paying per semester and also in the per semester payment you can have the option of paying in 2-3 installments.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 2:28pm On May 15, 2013
p.desmond:

The Prices are the same, the first year you have to pay the first academic year tuition fee in one payment, But from the second year you have the option of paying per semester and also in the per semester payment you can have the option of paying in 2-3 installments.
hoe gaat het met jou Nederlands?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2013
Naija_lastborn: hoe gaat het met jou Nederlands?

Goed, bedankt voor het vragen, je?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Mamacita007(f): 3:13pm On May 17, 2013
Please for someone born in holland but never visited and is now about to apply to universities there, will he pay cheaper tuition than international students? Is he authorized to work even though hes not a citizen? Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by 2good(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2013
Mamacita007: Please for someone born in holland but never visited and is now about to apply to universities there, will he pay cheaper tuition than international students? Is he authorized to work even though hes not a citizen? Thanks

You don't get any benefit for being born in the Netherlands. You will be treated like a Nigerian if you have the Nigerian passport and you are not allowed to work there. You will also pay the Non EU tuition fees because you are not an EU citizen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (52) (Reply)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

Viewing this topic: abbeylanre007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.