Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (209862 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
Iceslizer: thank you p. desmond. i have no fear cos i know God is in control. the school confirmed receipt of my payment today so ill be expecting my CAS letter next week and hopefully apply the next day for my visa.

Its all good dearie. Prive message me ur email Id just get the things ready. Fear not, its well.......
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by wurajone(f): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
p.desmond:
Hi guys, am happy to inform you that I have just collected my MVV Visa 1 year multiple entry type D with no questions asked. To God be the glory.
Congratulations guy..we'll bbm later.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
wurajone:
Congratulations guy..we'll bbm later.

Alright!!!
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2012
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
Iceslizer: .

Nothing written?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
Iceslizer: Sorry. Sosilverline@gmail.com

Alright, I will keep praying for you.

@justwise, pls your advise is also needed. Tnx
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 2:04am On Aug 10, 2012
Dear Justwise,

Please after my consistent research, interview with "Wurujones" I found out that she or will I say he is just a scammer, not truly in Netherlands or anywhere close to Europe. I have been chatting with the so called "Wurajones" for more than a week now to have found out all were lies, I asked her if truly she is living in Netherlands she should call me on the phone with her number, she called with a hidden number, while I was also chatting with her she sent me a "Screen picture" of her BB, ofcourse those who are using Blackberry will understand, and guess what I saw, the network written on her Screen is "MTN Nigeria" lolz. Thirdly I asked her please let me see your location on your BB, the but fool refused, telling me stories of hiding her or his so called identity, "the president na". Fourthly I told the she to let me have her facebook name, do you know the answer she gave me? That she disabled her account, come and see stories, I asked why, she told me that the boyfriend had problem with her that's why she disabled and blocked her account for long to avoid him, I was lucky to go through the pictures on the facebook, believe me nairalanders, its all copy and paste pictures, even the one she used on her BB Profile wasn't her. She even kept on with her bullshits that they only make calls in Netherlands with Skype. All these I enlisted here I also asked for her to prove to me that she's legit, but she couldn't, she is suspected to be one of those agents coz she told me that her brother runs 2 year greece resident permit, that the brother have hotels in lagos, that the elder sister's husband is an Ambassador, that her brother lives in Rotterdam, that she entered greece first with the 2years resident permit and then came to Netherlands on student visa. See stories.

@Nairalanders,

Please go through my discovering and avoid further contacts with that fraudster. For the records, here is her or his BB Pin 27355D58 and the facebook "Princess Jane" lol smh
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by wurajone(f): 2:47am On Aug 10, 2012
@ desmond I suddenly turned to a scammer because I refused to give you my number,my facebook acct,or even show you my location.oh yea I love that.this is not enough proof to say wurajone is a scammer,got a lot to proove that to anyone who cares.if my number is your problem,I'll give it to reasonable pple,and if my facebook acct is also ur problem,pls forget it.I never told you we called with skype desmond,why lying,I only said instead of giving u my num let's talk on skype.I don't give out my number or my identity.
Now I want dilluminaty,shellboy,maxima10,and others I couldn't remember their I.d to come out and say it openly if after replying to their mails I still don't ask them to come to nairaland so others can learn.
So why you bragging because you just got a visa to the netherlands?and the same you thanked me after answering all the questions you asked me on your thread.I've suddenly turned to a scammer,this is funny.
*that my sisters hubby is an ambassador?but desmond do you need to lie to prove a point?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 3:06am On Aug 10, 2012
wurajone: @ desmond I suddenly turned to a scammer because I refused to give you my number,my facebook acct,or even show you my location.oh yea I love that.this is not enough proof to say wurajone is a scammer,got a lot to proove that to anyone who cares.if my number is your problem,I'll give it to reasonable pple,and if my facebook acct is also ur problem,pls forget it.I never told you we called with skype desmond,why lying,I only said instead of giving u my num let's talk on skype.I don't give out my number or my identity.
Now I want dilluminaty,shellboy,maxima10,and others I couldn't remember their I.d to come out and say it openly if after replying to their mails I still don't ask them to come to nairaland so others can learn.
So why you bragging because you just got a visa to the netherlands?and the same you thanked me after answering all the questions you asked me on your thread.I've suddenly turned to a scammer,this is funny.
*that my sisters hubby is an ambassador?but desmond do you need to lie to prove a point?

Lolz, we have many nairalanders who are using BB as well, they will assist in exposing you. You can't cover up your shameful stories by acting innocent.

Which bragging? And what questions you answered? The ones you googled? Why claim were you are not?

@nairalanders, here's the pin once again, add the fellow and let the location be proved to all of you guys, many have contacted the same fellow, so I need you all to see the location for yourselves before further discussion. 27355D58
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 10, 2012
Oh yea,am seeing something...this is just crazy!!!
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2012
This is getting interesting. p.demond -2 wurajone - nil
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2012
P.desmond maybe if you had'nt made this discovery the next thing you would have heard from him/her is for you to send him/her alll your money so she can help you open an account over there...lolzzzzzzz.... Lemme go to work joor.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by 2good(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2012
p.desmond:
Hi guys, am happy to inform you that I have just collected my MVV Visa 1 year multiple entry type D with no questions asked. To God be the glory.

Did I not tell you the visa is almost automatic once the school applies and get approval an for you in the Netherlands? Well congrats on your MVV and I wish you the best in your studies in Europe.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2012
2good:

Did I not tell you the visa is almost automatic once the school applies and get approval an for you in the Netherlands? Well congrats on your MVV and I wish you the best in your studies in Europe.

2good, ofcourse you did, thank you lots for your assistance, I really appreciate from the very start. Are you still in Netherlands? I found out that KLM seems to be the best, what do you think? Glad to see you here.....
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2012
Iceslizer: P.desmond maybe if you had'nt made this discovery the next thing you would have heard from him/her is for you to send him/her alll your money so she can help you open an account over there...lolzzzzzzz.... Lemme go to work joor.

Lolz, Dearie that's the amazing thing ooo, I don't know why nairalanders find it difficult to believe because of the sweet stories. How is your preparation going? Keep me updated, I just left Abuja to PH yesterday, it was hellish.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by 2good(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2012
p.desmond:

2good, ofcourse you did, thank you lots for your assistance, I really appreciate from the very start. Are you still in Netherlands? I found out that KLM seems to be the best, what do you think? Glad to see you here.....

I have graduated and relocated away from the Netherlands because I got job in anther country in the Euro-zone but very much still in Europe. KLM is the best to the Netherlands if you can afford it because they take you straight to Schiphol in Amsterdam but its also quite expensive relatively to some other airlines which transit. So if you have the money and want a stress free flight, then go the way of KLM and I promise you that it will be a relaxed flight.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2012
P.desmond im still waiting for the CAS letter from the school, i'll be applying anytime next week for my visa, what made your trip hellish?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2012
2good:

I have graduated and relocated away from the Netherlands because I got job in anther country in the Euro-zone but very much still in Europe. KLM is the best to the Netherlands if you can afford it because they take you straight to Schiphol in Amsterdam but its also quite expensive relatively to some other airlines which transit. So if you have the money and want a stress free flight, then go the way of KLM and I promise you that it will be a relaxed flight.

Thank you, like how much will the KLM ticket cost? Sorry I forgot to ask them over there in Abuja, I also read Egyptain Airways fly to Shipol as well.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2012
Iceslizer: P.desmond im still waiting for the CAS letter from the school, i'll be applying anytime next week for my visa, what made your trip hellish?

Alright, hope they delivers it asap because time is of high essence. My trip was like hellish because the time we left Abuja at 12:05pm I arrived late in the night extraordinary tired. That's why
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Lagishan: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2012
I read a post in July 2012 where wurajone posted she is attending a wedding in Netherlands and she wanted to know if she can take a direct flight to Netherland from Nigeria or should go through Greece where she only has a resident permit.But was surprised when she now replied some one recently on this tread that she has been in the Netherlands for Five years and that she lives, work and study in the Netherlands.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Lagishan: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2012
(0) (Reply) (Follow)

Flying To Amsterdam On A Greece Residence Permit. by wurajone(f): 7:58am On Jul 09

I'm a greece residence permit holder and presently in Nigeria,I have a wedding to attend in amsterdam on saturday and I want to know if I can travel straight to amsterdam from Lagos without getting to Greece first.
Vicjustice and others,I'll appreciate your response.thanks

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Re: Flying To Amsterdam On A Greece Residence Permit. by unipol(m): 8:24am On Jul 09

yes you can, but make sure you don't stay more than 3 months. that is the schengen agrement.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Re: Flying To Amsterdam On A Greece Residence Permit. by wurajone(f): 8:33am On Jul 09

@unipol,thanks,I won't even stay up to a week,but I don't know if the immigration in Lagos will allow that since I'm not holding a netherlands permit.wouldn't mind flying to greece and use train to holland,but I'll be travelling on friday night and the wedding is on saturday morning.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

https://www.nairaland.com/985323/flying-amsterdam-greece-residence-permit
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2012
PLEASE CHECK OUT WURAJONE'S TOPIC ' flying to Amsterdam on a Greece resident permit'. So many fake people on NL.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2012
Oh. lagishan beat me to it.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
Iceslizer: Oh. lagishan beat me to it.

My dear ooo, atleast you guys have stated it, I have been chatting with the wurajone for more than a week to have discovered it all. Now the truth is gradually coming out.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2012
Lagishan: I read a post in July 2012 where wurajone posted she is attending a wedding in Netherlands and she wanted to know if she can take a direct flight to Netherland from Nigeria or should go through Greece where she only has a resident permit.But was surprised when she now replied some one recently on this tread that she has been in the Netherlands for Five years and that she lives, work and study in the Netherlands.

Thanks for coming out to give these information, I didn't even read those things before, just chatting with the so called Wurajone for a week plus proved everything to me.

@justwise, please hope you reading this.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by 2good(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
p.desmond:

Thank you, like how much will the KLM ticket cost? Sorry I forgot to ask them over there in Abuja, I also read Egyptain Airways fly to Shipol as well.

You can check the link below for cost of KLM flights. There are other cheap airlines you can use like Iberia and Turkish Airline.

http://www.klm.com/travel/ng_en/index.htm
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by learn(f): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
desmond , if KLM is too expensive for u , u can use royal air maroc, or u can contact the lady with this profile name on nairaland "dyt" she works in a travel stuff, she will give u a list of airlines and prices, no consultation fee, nice girl .

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
2good:

You can check the link below for cost of KLM flights. There are other cheap airlines you can use like Iberia and Turkish Airline.

http://www.klm.com/travel/ng_en/index.htm

Tnx, I have gone through them its 214,4000naira. Do you know if the ticket is to and fro?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by africarep1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2012
Desmond@ I am going to be in vlissingen netherlands. I got mine here in Malaysia. I have been out of Nigeria for 2 years now.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by learn(f): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2012
214,400 is obviously one way oga, dats y its called KLM , it is not a beans airline
p.desmond:

Tnx, I have gone through them its 214,4000naira. Do you know if the ticket is to and fro?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
learn: desmond , if KLM is too expensive for u , u can use royal air maroc, or u can contact the lady with this profile name on nairaland "dyt" she works in a travel stuff, she will give u a list of airlines and prices, no consultation fee, nice girl .

Thank you boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (52) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada-part2 / General New Zealand Student Enquires / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.