Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (209627 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chatmate: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2017
been a long time o, anyone in Rotterdam.? pm me ..I want to meet my people abeg lol..
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2017
Whatsup here. Its been a while
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by liftmeGod: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
pls our fellow Nigeria we should not allow this forum to died here, our people should tell us more about what is happen in Holland about work and study pls
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
liftmeGod:
pls our fellow Nigeria we should not allow this forum to died here, our people should tell us more about what is happen in Holland about work and study pls
Whatsup with you? what will you like to know exactly
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by doyinwbaby: 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
liftmeGod:

pls ask your question.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by liftmeGod: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
doyinwbaby:

pls ask your question.
. pls can someone study and work in Holland at the same time,
and can the work pay enough to pay school fees for the year 2, pls put us through
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pansophist(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
liftmeGod:
and can the work pay enough to pay school fees for the year 2, pls put us through

You can only work 10 hours a week as a student. Practically speaking, no employer will give you a job for 10 hours, especially when they also have to deal with immigration, to be able to even employ you for 10 hours. Netherlands do not want student to work, hence, such a structural blockage. And even if you find a 10 hour work, the max you will get as a student is 70euros, so no, you cant work and pay your bills with it.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pansophist(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
chatmate:
been a long time o, anyone in Rotterdam.? pm me ..I want to meet my people abeg lol..

Still wanna hang out > ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by doyinwbaby: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
liftmeGod:
no!! getting a job is pretty hard considering you are only allowed to work 10hours and your employer has to go through a rigorous stress of applying to allow u work. they would rather employ someone that dont require that much stress. moreover, speaking dutch is quite important to them but this is dependent on your location.

get ur money for studies before going to netherlands. dont rely on making extra bucks

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Firstborn94: 5:34am On Jan 07, 2018
Check your mail bro!!!
VMpi744:
doyinwbaby kindly check your mail.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by yinkeys(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2018
SenseiVoyles:

Boss, good day. I'm a Petroleum Engineering graduate 4.56/5 GPA. How realistic are my chances of getting full funding/scholarship at Delft ?
shocked wow. From which school ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Eddy4400: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Iboloh: 5:52am On May 26, 2018
Goodday house. Please I want to knw if there is any company in Netherlands called international secured project support in Bloedkoraal 12 5629 HD Eindhoven, Netherlands. Pls its urgent Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Wiseoldman: 6:59pm On May 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by MAURI: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2018
@Iboloh

Goodday house. Please I want to knw if there is any company in Netherlands called international secured project support in Bloedkoraal 12 5629 HD Eindhoven, Netherlands. Pls its urgent Thanks

Bros,

Check below. Does that look like the company you are looking for? Alternatively, give more detailed info on what informs your enquiry so guys on ground in The Netherlands know what exactly it is you are looking for and how to assist.

https://www.google.nl/maps/uv?hl=nl&pb=!1s0x47c6debbec7e0a7b:0x9ecc9f29400c3015!2m22!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e115!4s/maps/place/international%2Bsecured%2Bproject%2Bsupport%2Bin%2BBloedkoraal%2B12%2B5629/@51.4872753,5.4592776,3a,75y,169.59h,90t/data%3D*213m4*211e1*213m2*211stFIGlxmpi5ghngO92ZfYAQ*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x47c6debbec7e0a7b:0x9ecc9f29400c3015!5sinternational+secured+project+support+in+Bloedkoraal+12+5629+-+Google+zoeken&imagekey=!1e2!2stFIGlxmpi5ghngO92ZfYAQ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjhi96Jh7fbAhUJLlAKHZ6pDxgQpx8IgQEwCg
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Iboloh:
Goodday house. Please I want to knw if there is
any company in Netherlands called international
secured project support in Bloedkoraal 12
5629 HD Eindhoven, Netherlands. Pls its urgent
Thanks
yes there is a company ISPS in Eindhoven, so what exactly you need to know?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by mostfavour(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
The Netherlands universities remain one of the easiest countries here in Europe one can get admission into, based on my own experience.
However, contrary to what a nairalander posted here in this thread about working hours. It has recently been increased from10hours a week to 16hours a week for international student Non-Eu student. Though the working permit is still needed from your employer for you to be able to work.

I hope someone finds this helpful,
for any question or inquiries do not hesitate to ask.

Tot ziens

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by mostfavour(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
Iboloh:
Goodday house. Please I want to knw if there is
any company in Netherlands called international
secured project support in Bloedkoraal 12
5629 HD Eindhoven, Netherlands. Pls its urgent
Thanks

Yes, there is. Is an ISPS initiative, known as think local Act global.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by kunzzy4me(m): 6:26am On Jun 06, 2018
@mostfavour. I like ur comment it's so brief and we'll understood.. As regard the Holand working hour for student...pls are presently in holand
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Albertone(m): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
mostfavour:
The Netherlands universities remain one of the easiest countries here in Europe one can get admission into, based on my own experience.
However, contrary to what a nairalander posted here in this thread about working hours. It has recently been increased from10hours a week to 16hours a week for international student Non-Eu student. Though the working permit is still needed from your employer for you to be able to work.

Tot ziens
please i would like to have a bachelors degree in computer science from netherlands.And i am a commercial student(i dont offer physics and chemistry).Is this possible?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Augustinecu: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hi all,

I believe birth certificates are not required for the MVV collection. But do we need to notarize NPC Birth Certificate and Declaration of Age Documents before taking the documents to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for legalization?

Please I need an urgent answer.

Thanks.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Augustinecu:
Hi all,

I believe birth certificates are not required for the MVV collection. But do we need to notarize NPC Birth Certificate and Declaration of Age Documents before taking the documents to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for legalization?

Thanks.

You can just go ahead and legalise it at Min. of Foreign affairs and you can use it for MVV
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Augustinecu: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Naijalastborn:

You can just go ahead and legalise it at Min. of Foreign affairs and you can use it for MVV

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by orisageo: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2018
Augustinecu:
Hi all,

Thanks.
No you don't need to notarize it
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by lastempero: 10:18am On Jun 21, 2018
mostfavour:

Tot ziens

Do one really need to legalize the birth cert b4 heading to Ghana and is there any other document one needs for the mvv
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Shugarlord213: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
lastempero:

Do one really need to legalize the birth cert b4 heading to Ghana and is there any other document one needs for the mvv

What’s mvv sorry ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Idonije8(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2018
mostfavour:
However, contrary to what a nairalander posted here in this thread about working hours. It has recently been increased from10hours a week to 16hours a week for international student Non-Eu student. Though the working permit is still needed from your em
ployer for you to be able to work.

Tot ziens
hello good morning please I really want some information from you
can we text on whatspp ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by megastu(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
Yes you need to legalise those documents before going to the embassy
Idonije8:
hello good morning please I really want to get info from you..how can we connect?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omoijebujesha(f): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hello house. Please is there anyone who travelled with his/her spouse and child/children to Netherland to study. Kindly share the process. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (52) (Reply)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.