Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

If I Were A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Were A Virgin (1857 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Chai! If I Were A Lady I Would Have Fallen For This Man! / Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were A Virgin by Amyr: 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2012
I read somewhere that virginity is no longer popular, and elsewhere that some regret for loosing it. It intriuged me with this curious question-what will life be like for those people who lost it,does the pleasure of sex justify the regrets of the loss? Is promiscuity a sadistic reaction to the regrets, as some say?
Re: If I Were A Virgin by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
Eeeeooh see grammar flying up and down, abeg go nack and if u no wan nack forget story.Dis u saw and u hrd no link wotsoever dey kinda boring (no offense).
Re: If I Were A Virgin by coogar: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2012
Amyr:

I read somewhere that virginity is no longer popular, and elsewhere that some regret for loosing it. It intriuged me with this curious question-what will life be like for those people who lost it,does the pleasure of sex justify the regrets of the loss? Is promiscuity a sadistic reaction to the regrets, as some say?

regrets of the loss? what loss?
a piece of flesh that some people weren't even born with is now a loss?

amyr, have you had your medications lately?
Re: If I Were A Virgin by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2012
coogar:

U are just evil lmaooooo
Re: If I Were A Virgin by coogar: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U are just evil lmaooooo

evil?
how?
what have i done?

i only asked a question.
badosky, don't fan-flame.
it's a new year - you need to change.
Re: If I Were A Virgin by Idowuogbo(f): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2012
coogar:

evil?
how?
what have i done?

i only asked a question.
badosky, don't fan-flame.
it's a new year - you need to change.
Fan-flame who? undecided undecided undecided

Change due to ur assumptions or wot,pls pls ease urself tiger.
Re: If I Were A Virgin by ARareGem(f): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2012
Amyr:

Perhaps, it is. Perhaps, it isn't.
Re: If I Were A Virgin by Mynd44: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2012
Much ado about nacking
Re: If I Were A Virgin by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2012
And you thought if they felt bad about losing their virginity, they'd come on here and cry about it? come off it! If you want to feel good about being a virgin, you've got only yourself to talk to. . . .
Re: If I Were A Virgin by Mynd44: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2012
sauer:

And you thought if they felt bad about losing their virginity, they'd come on here and cry about it? come off it! If you want to feel good about being a virgin, you've got only yourself to talk to. . . .
Just like talking to the mirror right?
Re: If I Were A Virgin by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^more like it!
Re: If I Were A Virgin by Mynd44: 12:00am On Jan 12, 2012
ok
Re: If I Were A Virgin by Natasha2(f): 12:42am On Jan 12, 2012
coogar:

regrets of the loss? what loss?
a piece of flesh that some people weren't even born with is now a loss?

[b]And why is it that when the talk about virginity comes up the next thing people thik about is a GIRL? don't we have virgin guys?  undecided besides this is not about the hymen so you should be the one to get medications. If you read well enough to know that not every girl has an hymen then you should have known that the hymen is a poor prove of virginity, so why even talk about it in the first place? this is about loosing one's virginity and not about a piece of flesh got it  cheesy  wink

@ Post yup the world makes it looks as if virginity is nothing.  But just because people  make it seem like its nothing doesn't make it nothing, most times the people who say this are non virgins probably want to make themselves feel better. Virginity to some is a treasure and just like the air we breathe it is cherished. Due to pressure or influence from the world more people are plunging into sex, for some it was the best day of their lives for others it wasn't just it hence the regret for loosing it and to such people no the pleasure, if there was any at all doesn't  and cannot make up for the regret. believe it or not do you know there are people who envy virgins?  there have been cases of girls plotting the violation of their friends for the simple reason that the friend is a virgin and she is not. If virginity was so not important, if it was nothing why then does this occur?     [/b]
Re: If I Were A Virgin by mobf: 12:49am On Jan 12, 2012
>:/
Re: If I Were A Virgin by IbroSaunks(m): 4:45am On Jan 12, 2012
Amyr:

It depends on the person in question. Some people see it as something dignifying, due to their high moral values. Religious people belong to this class. However, to some, its no big deal, (eg coogar). So the point is, not everyone regrets. Now for those who regret losing it, the pleasure doesn't necessarily justify (or alleviate, if that's what you meant) the loss. Initially, being promiscuous might be a reaction to the regrets (for those who regret), but one can't keep regretting forever. At a point a person just gets over it and moves on.
Re: If I Were A Virgin by iice(f): 5:10am On Jan 12, 2012
^^abi o.
To each his own.
Re: If I Were A Virgin by Mynd44: 5:44am On Jan 12, 2012
IbroSaunks:

It depends on the person in question. Some people see it as something dignifying, due to their high moral values. Religious people belong to this class. However, to some, its no big deal, (eg coogar). So the point is, not everyone regrets. Now for those who regret losing it, the pleasure doesn't necessarily justify (or alleviate, if that's what you meant) the loss. Initially, being promiscuous might be a reaction to the regrets (for those who regret), but one can't keep regretting forever. At a point a person just gets over it and moves on.
Re: If I Were A Virgin by Ranoscky(m): 6:02am On Jan 12, 2012
Another pu-c thread.
Re: If I Were A Virgin by teemy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2012
I guess I would not have had to wrestle with feelings and urges I initiated when I had nothing to do in a department I was yet to be inducted into
Re: If I Were A Virgin by teemy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2012
Just a wish. Life continues anyway, no need to cry over spilt milk. A bright future exists and second chances at getting it right with the right person abound. Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: If I Were A Virgin by claremont(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2012
I don't consider virginity to be synonymous with morality, it's only religious adherents that can make such a ridiculous proposition. There are several moral virtues in life, and virginity is definitely not one of them.
Re: If I Were A Virgin by magiclove: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2012
I heard some ladies now open up their verginity themself so wats the big deal to those keeping it like diamond, happy boring life
Re: If I Were A Virgin by Natasha2(f): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2012
claremont:

I don't consider virginity to be synonymous with morality, it's only religious adherents that can make such a ridiculous proposition. There are several moral virtues in life, and virginity is definitely not one of them.
sharrap  cheesy
magiclove:

I heard some ladies now open up their verginity themself so wats the big deal to those keeping it like diamond, happy boring life
Oh just shut up   cheesy, so being a virgin means you're having a boring life? pheww how dumb can one get?
Re: If I Were A Virgin by teemy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2012
magiclove:

My dear, it is diamond. The way you view a person determines how you treat them. Cherish the woman who would someday be your wife. Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: If I Were A Virgin by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 13, 2012
Simply well said Natasha. Respect babe. wink smiley
Re: If I Were A Virgin by HotieTima(f): 4:32am On Jan 13, 2012
rokiatu:

Simply well said Natasha. Respect babe. wink smiley

grin grin grin once again i knew i would find u here

grin grin y are u always in threads like this bebe

kiss kiss kiss PS and u look in ur profile pic
Re: If I Were A Virgin by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 13, 2012
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin once again i knew i would find u here

grin grin y are u always in threads like this bebe

kiss kiss kiss PS and u look in your profile pic
hahahaha God punish ur azzz grin cheesy grin cheesy bad girl. For some reason, I am just attracted to virginity, childbirth, and marriages threads these days.

And thanks for the compliment. kiss
Re: If I Were A Virgin by IbroSaunks(m): 7:42am On Jan 13, 2012
no one should be insulted because they have a different opinion in a matter.
Re: If I Were A Virgin by Mynd44: 7:47am On Jan 13, 2012
^^^
That's Nairaland for you jorh.
Re: If I Were A Virgin by HotieTima(f): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2012
rokiatu:

hahahaha God punish your azzz grin cheesy grin cheesy bad girl. For some reason, I am just attracted to virginity, childbirth, and marriages threads these days.

And thanks for the compliment. kiss

angry angry angry u better not open another silly thread about birth crap here coz the hot slap i will give u
to god i will hurt u really bad.

smiley smiley smiley ur welcome
Re: If I Were A Virgin by Mynd44: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^^
Lord knows we have had enough of those threads
Re: If I Were A Virgin by HotieTima(f): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2012
grin grin grin

tell me about it

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian/west African Women Romantic? / How Could She?! / Why Always English When Toasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.