Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim (9444 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Sacks Newswatch MD, DMD On Live TV / NLC: Buhari Now Captive Of Forces Of Subsidy Removal, Deregulation / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2012
Oando Nigeria Plc, N228.506billion;
Integrated Oil and Gas Plc, N30billion;
MRS, 224.818 billion;
A.A. Rano, N1.14 billion;
A-Z Petroleum, N18.61 billion;
A.S.B, N3.16 billion;
Arcon Plc, N24.116 billion;
African Petroleum, N104.58 billion;
Aminu Resources, N2.3 billion;
Capital Oil, N22.4 billion;
Con Oil, N37.96 billion;
Avante Guard, N1.14 billion;
Avido, N3.64 billion;
Boffas and Company, N3.67 billion;
Brilla Energy, N960.3 million.
D. Jones Petroleum, N14.86 billion;
DownStream Energy, N789.648 million;
Dosil Oil and Gas, N3.375 billion;
Inco ray, N1.988 billion;
Eternal, N5.574 billion;
Folawiyo Energy, N113.32 billion;
Frado International, N2.63 billion;
First Deepwater Oil, N257.396 million;
Heden Petrol, N693 million;
Honeywell Petrol, N12.2 billion;
AMP, N11.417 billion;
Ascon, N5.271 billion;
Channel Oil, N1.308 billion;
Fort Oil, N8.582 billion;
THE GLOBAL FLEET OIL AND GAS 1.7BILLION

I had to add the name cos he just confirm to us that he is a culprit. Conscience dey worry am and that is why he came to confess, thinking he is actually clearing his name. Let's burn all dem company to ashes. Thieves OLE
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by ifyalways(f): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2012
More drama.

One day,ten dramas.All hail naija.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by Gentleboby: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2012
For the avoidance of doubt, it is important to put it on record, that my oil company, the Global Fleet Oil and Gas, which has been operating in the past nine years, with more than 210 petrol stations across the country, has never collected any money called subsidy from the Federal Government or it's agents. in addition, I have never collected any allocation from the Nigerian National Petroleum Company or imported such. We only buy and sell. I challenge anyone who has contrary information to publish it or remain silent in shame.

Haa haa 210 filling stations build for ghost or how are those petrol stations operate at list for a year till now no sales in all Jimoh Ibramin (Global feet or Energy) filling stations across the country, and am not sure if their workers are paid normally.

Where did he carried his owned fuel go to ? or among the ghost vessel our government paying for ?

All the rich men have contempt for development of this country but while selfishness .
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by jedisco(m): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2012
@jmaine
Are you saying that all the local stations that sell fuel at N65 are directly involved in importing and subsidy collection?
I think that the Government subsidizes fuel to importers in such a way that they can decide to sell it to consumers at N65 or sell it to other local marketers who will now sell at N65 with both parties making profit. Afterall most of the local stations are not listed in the list of importing companies and vice versa
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by emmatok(m): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2012
jmaine:

Shut up and answer the question below you or stop being senile . . . What a cow

How does the quote above explain the pertinent questions being asked, which is, How was Jimoh able to breaks even, in a highly subsidized market with huge number of competitors ? . . .The prize difference with other fuel importing countries clearly shows that, without government subsidy, marketers can never sell at N65 naira due to operational costs and the market value of the imported refined products . .

How did he cope among his competitors who were obviously even over subsidized . . .Jimoh should come clear on this and not that rubbish you foolishly placed as the appropriate response .  . .

we are talking of Nigeria and not Sao tome, Ghana and whatever  Cow . .

A cancer ridden brained fool like you is even accusing others of not being able to comprehend  . . .Now that is very funny . .  grin

No need for insults.

When you import fuel, it goes direct to the NNPC deport and you get your subsidy payments.

And the NNPC sell to fuel stations at the current market price either 65 or 140.

So jimoh Ibrahim  buying from NNPC is does not qualify for subsidy since he doesn't import.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by labamo07(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
Nigerian are not so dumb just as we've been taken for, I wonder why some people still argue without sense of reasoning, How much does the old goat buys his products? if he is buying locally, then he is a beneficiary of the subsidy cuz he must be buying less than N65. I think he is a coward, Anyway, God go catch all of un
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by silibaba: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2012
nice one jmaine finish am kill am him no get sense grin grin grin
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by emmatok(m): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2012
labamo07:

Nigerian are not so dumb just as we've been taken for, I wonder why some people still argue without sense of reasoning,  How much does the old goat buys his products? if he is buying locally, then he is a beneficiary of the subsidy cuz he must be buying less than N65. I think he is a coward,  Anyway, God go catch all of un

He buys from NNPC at subsidy price.

The Cabals are those who import, sell to the NNPC and collect their subsidy money.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by jmaine: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2012
emmatok:

No need for insults.

Telling me never to reply venom with venom is false . , i give like for like . . I can be very calm, but i won't take nonsense attacks ,especially from that serial fool . No apologies . .

emmatok:

No need for insults.

When you import fuel, it goes direct to the NNPC deport and you get your subsidy payments.

And the NNPC sell to fuel stations at the current market price either 65 or 140.

So jimoh Ibrahim  buying from NNPC is does not qualify for subsidy since he doesn't import.

That aside  grin

Question 1 ==== >[/b]Are you trying to tell us that the likes of OANDO, CONOIL, MRS . .with their tank farms [b]still need to buy from NNPC again, after proper documentation of what they imported has been established ,and estimated subsidy reimbursement calculated

Question 1 ==== > [/b]How much does the NNPC sell to this importers with visible gas stations even when the subsidy being paid to them also contains about N13 . .[b]shared by retailers, transporters and other operational cost to the fuel marketers . . . below is a document dated around 2010 trying to throw light into the subsidy debate

The current open market price of petrol per litre is N156; the pump price remains N65.

An industry operator, who pleaded not to be named, [size=14pt]said the landing cost of petrol is N143 per litre. [b]The remaining N13 per litre is the margin shared among the stakeholders, including retailers, transporters and dealers in the distribution chain. There is also bridging and administration fee.[/b][/size]

With the pump price at N65 per litre, this means that the government pays N91 for every litre of petrol sold at the filling stations. The cash is drawn from the Petroleum Support Fund (PSF), bringing the total cost of a litre to N156.

http://www.nigeriannewsservice.com/nns-news-archive/headlines/fuel-subsidy-rises-to-n91-per-litre

They are all question one for a reason  grin

This Jimoh Ibrahim claim is riddled with so much questions that demands answers either from him or from NNPC especially
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by Iolo(m): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2012
During the subsidy, fuel doesn't sell for N65 at the depots. That N65 is just the pump price (price for the stations to sell). If you're a station dealer you could buy from an NNPC depot for around N55 or thereabout. You get N10. Remove about N3 for transport and maybe another N2 for expenses and the rest is yours.

He didn't necessarily have to import fuel to sell @ N65 otherwise all independent marketers would be importers as well which isn't the case.

I hope this xplains it.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by jmaine: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2012
Iolo:

During the subsidy, fuel doesn't sell for N65 at the depots. That N65 is just the pump price (price for the stations to sell). If you're a station dealer you could buy from an NNPC depot for around N55 or thereabout. You get N10. Remove about N3 for transport and maybe another N2 for expenses and the rest is yours.

He didn't necessarily have to import fuel to sell @ N65 otherwise all independent marketers would be importers as well which isn't the case.

I hope this xplains it.

Sounds promising, but the transportation cost are already covered by the subsidy being paid by the NNPC, why do they need to pay again for it . . .   undecided . .  . .
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by emmatok(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
jmaine:

Telling me never to reply venom with venom is false . , i give like for like . . I can be very calm, but i won't take nonsense attacks ,especially from that fool . No apologies . .

So are you trying to tell me that the likes of OANDO, CONOIL, MRS . .with their tank farms still need to buy from NNPC again, after proper documentation of what they imported has been established and estimated subsidy reimbursement calculated

How much does the NNPC sell to this importers with visible gas stations even when the subsidy being paid to them also contains about N13 . .shared by retailers, transporters and other operational cost to the fuel marketers . . . below is a document dated around 2010 trying to throw light into the subsidy debate

http://www.nigeriannewsservice.com/nns-news-archive/headlines/fuel-subsidy-rises-to-n91-per-litre

This Jimoh Ibrahim claim i riddled with so much questions that demands answers either from him or from NNPC especially

Fuel going to those tank farms are controlled by the NNPC.

If you import the NNPC takes charge of the fuel, inspect the quality and quantity, and pays you before local distribution.

People like  jimoh Ibrahim buys form the deport at the subsidy price.

Not all fuel Marketer import fuel, only importers are entitle to the subsidy fund.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by Iolo(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2012
When an importer importers, he takes it to his tank farm or a rented one. Collects him money and cleans mouth. Lol. From there he can either resell to one of the private depots or sell to NNPC. NNPC den takes the fuel to anyone of its depots nation wide and sells @ a price that varies between N55 to N60. So for this reason station dealers buy @ cheaper prices than the N65.

Coming down to the maths, I don't exactly know how the subsidy runs, as in if the govt pays for the full cost of the product (then handing it over to the nnpc to recoup some of the cost) or pays for difference above the N55 depot price (in this case N141 - N55 or the full N141 and then the nnpc gets the N55 back for the govt after selling the fuel.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by Iolo(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2012
@jmaine,

The importer and eventual fuel seller are almost always different entities (even under a major importer like AP or Total wiv fuel stations). I can further xplain if u want.

Transport covered by subsidy is for shipping costs and transport to the tank farms etc. But the person buyin the fuel @ the depot has to pay a haulage firm (or bear the costs himself if he has his own trucks) to have d fuel delivered to his station. This cost isn't covered by subsidy, it never was. Subsidy only covers importation to the fuel tanks.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by jmaine: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2012
Good replies from Emmatok and Iolo . . . Might come back for more sane discussion . . . .Just in case, i need some clarifications
Thanks . . . grin
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by kjhova(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2012
If Jimoh Ibrahim claim Global Fleet/ Energy never collected subsidy what he probably meant was that his companies never participated in the importation program. This is not impossible as very many marketing companies don't import but rather lift from the importers at PPPRA approved depot price of around N55/L for PMS. The N10/L you make at your filling station normally cover cost/expenses like road transport, finance, maintenance, salaries, nupeng fees/charges & other bills (including illegal charges like police commission). It's still the job of our government to find "CABALS" guilty and not for businesses to proove their innocence. This is why we yet hold Jonathan responsible for his incompetence & misrule!!!
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by donobi(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2012
Jimoh ibrahim might be telling the truth but i ve some questions for him. Coming with the questios soon let me do my finding. I ve sent his questions to my friend that works for SHELL he's their regional distributors.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by dmainboss: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2012
Now I know NL has the dumbest set of Nigerians. How can the landing cost of pms be N65 if they sell at filling stations for N65. Imagine someone asking if he gets the fuel for less than N65. Of course filling station owners get the fuel for less than N65!!! Thats why they sell for N65, st.u.pi.d. I cant even believe I am typing this, and I dont even like the dud. I mean, this is not even as difficult as 4 multiplied by 4. Duh!
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by informatix: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2012
Alhaji Jimog Ibrahim. Objection Overrulled this time around you have Lied. Do you want to tell me you buy PMS. In Nigeria and Sell in Nigeria.?.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2012
The LAST TIME I checked, ENERGY filling stations are closed down. So if he claims he sells fuel, then he must be the one FG calls CABAL. Who knows, he might be pumping or throwing the fuel across the border. Hmmm. O ni ranu!
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by psalmizt(m): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2012
I have a problem with the disposition of Jimoh Ibrahim. Since he claims that his company does not receive similar payment from their overseas operations, then 1 question comes to mind, How much does he sell a litre of petrol at his filling stations?
If #65 then he must be running his business as a cost centre (at a loss)
, Mehn all these plenty talk don de turn my belle,
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by Enice(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2012
Depot price per litre of PMS is N54
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by playboy19(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2012
Well i posted the below comment some 2 days ago and i take it most of you didn't read it cos if you did, you wouldn't still be asking where he (Jimoh Ibrahim) got his product from. I am fully into oil and gas and i know so much about it, so if you have any question, you are free to ask after reading the below. That being said, I hereby challenge  any oil importer on this forum, Wale Tinubu of OandO (we've met couple of time at Barkindo's house in Asokoro) though my company is relatively small to his, i challenge, MRS,  Honeywell, Folawiyo, Capital oil , Allison Madueke and SLS to call me out on any part of this my analysis below. Nigerians, read and educate yourself a little about what you are fighting for and against.

Please let's enlighten ourselves for a minute. For your information, the above listed companies are just 11% of the beneficiaries of the subsidy. 87% of the oil imported into Nigeria is by NNPC itself (why is NNPC name not on top of the list?) which means 87% of the subsidy paid went back to NNPC (Where NNPC = Gov't = Cabal). The remaining 2 percent are the other independent importers who brought in their product without lobbying for the PSF (Petroleum Support Fund, i.e Subsidy).

Now your question should be, how would the independent importers make profit when they do not benefit from the so called subsidy? The answer is, there is nothing like subsidy in the first place.

As at this morning the landing cost for

PMS (Petrol) = N47/litre

AGO (Diesel) = N82/litre

Jetty fee + Tank farm shouldn't charge more than N2 per litre, so add that up. Meaning the total expenditure to Tank Farm in Lagos is N49 per litre. So if we sell for N65/litre, there will be a N16 profit margin between the importer and the filling station owner. If you are into oil and gas, you will realize that, this is alotta money considering the quantity you are importing, so what the heck is the meaning of subsidy?

Any oil importer can call me out on this one if you think my analysis is wrong and we'll iron it out. Now after the N16 profit between the importer and the filling station, the federal govt now comes out to tell us they paid some "selected people" an extra N75/litre as subsidy, which bring the profit margin to N75+ N16. Does this make any sense?

Subsidy is just a way invented by the government to pay the cabal (Cabal AKA.The Kitchen Cabinet; meaning the Super-Advisers, a position which is called The Consiglierie  in Mafia). This Cabal majorly comprises of powerful Ex office holders,  like the ex presidents, ex senator presidents and the likes and they act as the super advisers to the present president while subtly fine-tuning him to make policies that will suite their own purpose. Not forgetting that they were the ones who endorsed him both at the primary level and at the general election and majority of his campaign funds came from them. ANd now that he is the president as they wanted, it's now a "Fukk you pay us" situation.

Now in my opinion, i believe the country is broke and in a big debt. Jonathan now realizes that he can no longer pay this Cabal AKA The GodFathers directly from the government purse and he's not trying to stand in their way from collecting their entitlement, hence he's putting the burden on the citizen. So now, look at it from the above analysis, if you buy PMS at N140,  you are directly paying the subsidy by yourself to the Cabal and the fortunate ones in this situation is the independent importer. They dont need to even think of lobbying for PSF now, they only need to bring in their product as usual and sell at N140, which automatically gives them the same profit margin as the Cabal. This is why i was telling someone on the other thread that, he must be joking for claiming that Otedola, Adenuga and Dantatas of the world are the one sponsoring NLC and NTU, what would be their gain? Do you think they'll have the time now? I can tell you they're all busy tracking their next Vessels to Naija right now.

There is a lot to say but hey, i don't think i'd make a good lecturer. But let's all seek knowledge and know what exactly we are fighting for and against. It's not about the subsudy removal, it's about fighting the godfatherism trend that has been enslaving us for like god knows when. Let's stand up and fight it out NOW.

And to all the paid "internet stand-up guys" like beaf and co,  you are free to post all your idi.otic comments all you like, it's what you've been paid for, so I wouldn't blame you. Just make sure at least one is sensible.

=======

Hey, for you all to confirm what i was talking about, i just found a 2006-2008 PSF PPPRA report. Please take a look at it and check how many percent of the subsidy goes to NNPC and confirm what i am talking about

http://www.pppra-nigeria.org/briefonadministrationofPSF.pdf
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by jascon1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
hes a fucking bloody liar, they are all evil thieves, how much has he given back to the ppl after huge earnings? thats how they keep fooling innocent hearts
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by psalmizt(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2012
playboy19:

Well i posted the below comment some 2 days ago and i take it most of you didn't read it cos if you did, you wouldn't still be asking where he (Jimoh Ibrahim) got his product from. I am fully into oil and gas and i know so much about it, so if you have any question, you are free to ask after reading the below. That being said, I hereby challenge  any oil importer on this forum, Wale Tinubu of OandO (we've met couple of time at Barkindo's house in Asokoro) though my company is relatively small to his, i challenge, MRS,  Honeywell, Folawiyo, Capital oil , Allison Madueke and SLS to call me out on any part of this my analysis below. Nigerians, read and educate yourself a little about what you are fighting for and against.

It's only a matter of time all the truth 'll be let out, in d thick of the arguement on yhe role of pppra in all these, i had downloaded the document in the link given. in 2006 i cN SEE that NNPC was given 92.02% of subsidy amount, That is just outrageous. My only concern now is that of the current arrangement considering 2006 is 5yrs ago,
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by Iolo(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
@Playboy 19,

Read your comments, nice one. But if landing cost of PMS is N49, how come it sells for N160+ in other countries without a subsidy program?
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by Orikinla(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2012
psalmizt:

It's only a matter of time all the truth 'll be let out, in d thick of the arguement on yhe role of pppra in all these, i had downloaded the document in the link given. in 2006 i cN SEE that NNPC was given 92.02% of subsidy amount, That is just outrageous. My only concern now is that of the current arrangement considering 2006 is 5yrs ago,
. If this revolution turns violent, over 100, 000 people will be killed before they can sack the kleptomaniacs in power. Before the presidential election, I warned about the dire consequences of supporting and voting for President Goodluck Jonathan, but Beaf and his gang and other ignorant members wanted to crucify me. And I said it would be your tragedy and not mine. And what are we seeing now?
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by Orikinla(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
psalmizt:

. If this revolution turns violent, over 100, 000 people will be killed before they can sack the kleptomaniacs in power. Before the presidential election, I warned about the dire consequences of supporting and voting for President Goodluck Jonathan, but Beaf and his gang and other ignorant members wanted to crucify me. And I said it would be your tragedy and not mine. And what are we seeing now?
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by Orikinla(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2012
psalmizt:

Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by psalmizt(m): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2012
Orikinla:

. If this revolution turns violent, over 100, 000 people will be killed before they can sack the kleptomaniacs in power. Before the presidential election, I warned  about the dire consequences of supporting and voting for President Goodluck Jonathan, but Beaf and his gang and other ignorant members wanted to crucify me. And I said it would be your tragedy and not mine. And what are we seeing now?      

I can hardly think of a revolution that doesn't turn violent. Having said that, really, the Option of Buhari that most persons put forward was not helped by his Unstatemanly comments after the elections. We agree and admit that the option of Jonathan hasn't worked out as hoped. But I 'd rather take this route than follow the Islamist Buhari.
That Guy should leave Nigeria Alone, himself and all those that call themselves Elder StatesMen, They got us into the mess we currently are in and they couldn't get us out. With over $500billion dollars interms of revenue from Oil, a once enviable Oil palm production, Rubber plantation, Groundnut Pyramids, Cocoa production, the generation of Buhari, and Co. have failed us all. That was the greatest argument for Jonathan- He didn't belong to the old elitist club. And now that we fought to get him there, we are more than ready to fight to get him on our side or kick him out all the same.
And so we will #OccupyNigeria till our nation is revived,
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by nfmovement: 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2012
Write something, FINALLY THE CABALS ARE BEING EXPOSED!!!

Oando Oil, CONOIL, African Petroleum and MRS Oil are among the powerful players in the petroleum sector that have shared over N3.655 trillion between 2006 and September2011 in pursuit of importation of refined petroleum products.
This was revealed today in Abuja by the Nigerian Senate joint Committee on Petroleum (Downstream), Appropriation and Finance.
Sen, ator Magnus Ibe, the chairman of the committee, also disclosed that some 100 companies in the downstream sector and in construction, shared over N1.426 trillion between January and August 2011 alone.
Oando Oil is owned by Wale Tinubu, Mike Adenuga owns CONOIL, Femi Otedola owns AP, while MRS Oil is run by Aliko Dangote's brother, Sayyu Dantata. Other key players named today include Pinaccle Construction Ltd, as well as Integrated Oil and Gas, which is owned by a former Minister of the Interior,Capt. Emmanuel Iheanacho.
The full list as read out by Senator Abe, is as follows:
1. Oando Nigerian Plc. – N228.506 billion
2. MRS –N224.818 billion
3. Pinnacle Construction-N300 billion
4. Enak Oil & Gas –N19.684 billion
5. CONOIl – N37.960 billion
6. Bovas & Co. Nig. Ltd. – N5.685 billion,
7. Obat N85 billion and AP; N104.5billion.
8. Folawiyo Oil - N113.3 billion
9. IPMAN Investment Limited- N10.9billion
10. ACON - N24.1billion
11. Atio Oil-N64.4billion
12. AMP- N11.4billion
13. Honeywell-N12.2billion
14. Emac Oil- N19.2billion
15. D.Jones Oil-N14.8billion;
16. Capital Oil - N22.4 billion
17. AZ Oil- N18.613billion
18. Eterna oil- N5.57 billion
19. Dozil oil- N3.375 billion
20. Fort oil-N8.582 billion.
21. Integrated Oil and Gas- N30.777 billion!
THESE ARE THE MEMBERS OF THE CABAL,
*THEY ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE PRESIDENT.
*THEY ARE GIVING NATIONAL AWARD
*THEY ARE MEMBERS OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ECONOMIC TEAM.
(((((WHO IS FOOLING WHO))))) kindly repost and call Nigerians to action.
LETS START OCCUPYING THE CABALS TOO.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by Nnamsco4real: 2:01am On Jan 13, 2012
Deception tongue, always lying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Edo Speaker Drags National Assembly To Court Over Plan To Takeover Edo Assembly / Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.