Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim (9445 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Sacks Newswatch MD, DMD On Live TV / NLC: Buhari Now Captive Of Forces Of Subsidy Removal, Deregulation / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by EkoIle1: 2:37am On Jan 13, 2012
jmaine (m)

How does the quote above explain the pertinent questions being asked, which is, How was Jimoh able to breaks even, in a highly subsidized market with huge number of competitors ? . . .The prize difference with other fuel importing countries clearly shows that, without government subsidy, marketers can never sell at N65 naira due to operational costs and the market value of the imported refined products . .

How did he cope among his competitors who were obviously even over subsidized . . .Jimoh should come clear on this and not that rubbish you foolishly placed as the appropriate response . . .

we are talking of Nigeria and not Sao tome, Ghana and whatever Cow . .

A cancer ridden brained fool like you is even accusing others of not being able to comprehend . . .Now that is very funny . .

Are you really this re-tarded? Instead of asking re-tarded questions all over the place, shouldn't you be trying to prove the man wrong like he asked you to do?

How the man broke even is his business? He can set his price high or low so it doesn't matter. The market decides if he breaks even or not. Areyou the one buying his products or have you paid 1 kobo on any of his products?

The man said he did not take subsidy money from the government and if he did, he already challenged you and the government to prove him wrong and ignorant and foolish speculations on the internet by first class imbeciles like you is yet to do just that you dumb as//s.

He is not in a court of law and the burden is not on him to do anything but tell you to prove your rubbish against him and if you can not do that, shut your gutter mouth.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by jmaine: 3:04am On Jan 13, 2012
Eko Ile:

[s]Are you really this re-tarded? Instead of asking re-tarded questions all over the place, shouldn't you be trying to prove the man wrong like he asked you to do?
[/s]
[s]How the man broke even is his business? He can set his price high or low so it doesn't matter. The market decides if he breaks even or not. Areyou the one buying his products or have you paid 1 kobo on any of his products?[/s]

[s]The man said he did not take subsidy money from  the government and if he did, he already challenged you and the government to prove him wrong and ignorant and foolish speculations on the internet by first class imbeciles like you is yet to do just that you dumb as//s.[/s]

[s]He is not in a court of law and the burden is not on him to do anything but tell you to prove your rubbish against him and if you can not do that, shut your gutter mouth.[/s]

it took this outdated masquerade years to reply simple stated questions . . storming in after sane and more capable individuals, provided clear cut answers to good questions a normal intelligent and inquisitive mind would ask . . . when next you want to spar make sure it's done with your downtrodden likes who are bedridden intellectually and socially . . . Your cancerous riddled brains actually led you to post the shyte below me as the reason why he (Jimoh Ibrahim), claimed he never enjoyed subsidy . .and you were even bold in your foolishness . .now that is a record cruncher for genetic m/orons

Our companies and their operations in Nigeria do not fall in the category of companies that require government subsidy to operate, since we do not enjoy a similar thing from the government of Ghana, Sao Tome, United Arab Emirate, United kingdom and the United States of America where we carry out similar operations.

^
This was the comic and utterly foolish response that emanated from that foul oral slime pit of yours . .Either explain how it answered the questions raised or accept you are just another impudent frigid eediot . . .

What a bat . . .

Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by EkoIle1: 3:25am On Jan 13, 2012
Still, the same idiotic and ignorant ramblings minus any sense.

All they asked you to do is produce any evidence to show that the man lied and that he collected subsidies. You are not doing that with all your gutter rants.

Gutter rants comes a dime a dozen and any worthless Alaba clown like you can spew gutter rubbish all day like you just did so you are not impressing me.

Impress me with any proof that the man took subsidies you dumb a///ss
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by Rad1cal: 3:42am On Jan 13, 2012
jmaine:

it took this outdated masquerade years to reply simple stated questions . . storming in after sane and more capable individuals, provided clear cut answers to good questions a normal intelligent and inquisitive mind would ask . . . when next you want to spar make sure it's done with your downtrodden likes who are bedridden intellectually and socially . . . Your cancerous riddled brains actually led you to post the shyte below me as the reason why he (Jimoh Ibrahim), claimed he never enjoyed subsidy . .and you were even bold in your foolishness . .now that is a record cruncher for genetic m/orons

^
This was the comic and utterly foolish response that emanated from that foul oral slime pit of yours . .Either explain how it answered the questions raised or accept you are just another impudent frigid eediot . . .

What a bat . . .

Yeepa shocked, Epic demolishing of Eko Igbe. He/she is really must be depressed and shedding tears somewhere at the moment . cheesy
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by jmaine: 4:08am On Jan 13, 2012
Still babbling and  fooling around over an already exhausted discussion by more capable beings after your epic blunder  . . . But yet again . .My initial response to you still stands . . .

Eko Ile:

[s]Still, the same idiotic and ignorant ramblings minus any sense.

All they asked you to do is produce any evidence to show that the man lied and that he collected subsidies. You are not doing that with all your gutter rants.

Gutter rants comes a dime a dozen and any worthless Alaba clown like you can spew gutter rubbish all day like you just did so you are not impressing me.

[/s]

Our companies and their operations in Nigeria do not fall in the category of companies that require government subsidy to operate, since we do not enjoy a similar thing from the government of Ghana, Sao Tome, United Arab Emirate, United kingdom and the United States of America where we carry out similar operations.

^

What a bat . . .

Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by EkoIle1: 4:10am On Jan 13, 2012
jmaine:

Still rambling and  fooling around over an already exhausted discussion by more capable beings after your epic blunder  . . . But yet again . .My initial response to you still stands . . .

^

What a bat . . .

Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by jmaine: 4:16am On Jan 13, 2012

^

Frigid pig, look ahead of you and answer to your shame . . . or forever accept your crown of foolishness as a well bestowed honor by your superiors

Eko Ile:

[s]

Impress me with any proof that the man took subsidies you dumb a///ss[/s]
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by EkoIle1: 4:23am On Jan 13, 2012
jmaine:

^

Frigid pig, look ahead of you and answer to your shame . . . or forever accept your crown of foolishness as a well bestowed honor by your superiors

Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by Rad1cal: 4:35am On Jan 13, 2012
jmaine:

That one enter Eko - Igbe marrow no be small  .

Dude, simply ignore that clown, his master is not around and therefore, no dicccck in the assssss is affecting his/her thinking .

Konji for Fashola dicccck no good oh !

Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by lucom: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2012
Guys there's no need to pull down the house because of this issue. This is business methods and it has a simple explanation. For any marketer to sell at #65 there's already a profit margin of about #26 or thereabout. If you care to know the actual price after the government might have paid #80/l(subsidy) is about #39. In all honesty I'm not saying Jimoh is a saint but his claim might be valid as regards this issue, reason being that he buys refined products at subsidised rate and sells at market prevailing rates and as long as he's not importing his claim is valid and he can make modest profit just like any other marketer. Please if you have hard facts to prove this man wrong kindly come up with it so we'll make informed comments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Pastor Who Is Lagos Commissioner For Economic Planning And Budget / PDP Chairmanship: Fayose Calls On Stakeholders To Support Modu Sheriff / Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.