Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? (21280 Views)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Senate Summons Fashola Over Falling Bridges / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by otokx(m): 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2012
Another media propaganda
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Knorkastur: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2012
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Beaf: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2012
chino11:

FYI: Count Rivers out, the protest is a Yoruba thing. From Anambra to Rivers to Akwa-Ibom to Cross-River to Delta there is no protest against subsidy removal.

Damn true.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by moshoodn(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2012
Lagos is peaceful compared to other states.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by ektbear: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2012
Fashola should reject this summon. GEJ can visit him if he likes, but not vice versa.

If he does go up there and offers his help, then he should certainly extract certain concessions for doing so.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by ifeci: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2012
I don't know why people talk stup!dly.
The President can summmon anybody in Nigeria, governer or hunter, democracy or not.

Amaechi is the leader of the governors forum and Fashola's state is the most restless, so it makes sense. Maybe a curfew is about to be levied on Lagos.

Why am I not surprised at your comment?
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by moshoodn(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2012
I feel pity for the igbos. . . They are saboteurs. . . Always is and they are the most trodden in naija!
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by aljharem(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

The President can summmon anybody in Nigeria, governer or hunter, democracy or not.

Amaechi is the leader of the governors forum and Fashola's state is the most restless, so it makes sense. Maybe a curfew is about to be levied on Lagos.

[size=15pt]you seem to be getting dumber by the day[/size]

Ameche was summon because  he is the chairman of the governor's forum

Fashola was summon because he is the governor or the most populous state in Nigeria
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2012
Your mami left nyansh.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by aljharem(m): 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2012
ekt_bear:

Fashola should reject this summon. GEJ can visit him if he likes, but not vice versa.

If he does go up there and offers his help, then he should certainly extract certain concessions for doing so.

what are you talking about ?

if a president calls you, you answer .
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by onetimepro(m): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2012
To me, fashola is a wisdom man, I mean solomon! Use ur wisdom to analyse to JONA BADLUCK that we lagosian and Nigerian as a whole. And at the same time the PPRRA shud give nigerian the TEMPLATE on how thet arrived at the suggested price: #141 per litre.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by moshoodn(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
My fuhrër.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Funkymallam(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

keep quite, they were invited not summoned.
GEJ needs BRF's help to negotiate with stubborn labour.
Talking of restless state, kano is more restless than lagos, lagos state is having a carnival of some sort.

This new labour president just they gain popularity, soon he would contest for governorship in his state, with all d cash that will change hand during this meeting. Ask Adams Oshiomole.
Pls, i want to b d next labour leader. grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
did u review ur post before clicking on the submit button? shocked

Impose a curfew in a peaceful state? where the gov himself agreed that pple have the right to peaceful protest?
where the gathering has been peaceful, lively and entertaining?

The same protest that has been covered live by the Lagos state owned media LTV8?

meeeeeeehn, u are not addressing daft pple abeg.

Kindly review ur posts before submitting them henceforth
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by ektbear: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2012
alj harem:

what are you talking about ?

if a president calls you, you answer .

Nope. This is not how things work in a democracy. GEJ is not anyone's boss but those who work directly under him in the executive branch.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by aljharem(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2012
Funkymallam:

GEJ needs BRF's help to negotiate with stubborn adamant labour.
Talking of restless state, kano is more restless than lagos, lagos state is having a carnival of some sort.

This new labour president just they gain popularity, soon he would contest for governorship in his state, with all d cash that will change hand during this meeting. Ask Adams Oshiomole.
corrected wink
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by aljharem(m): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
ekt_bear:

Nope. This is not how things work in a democracy. GEJ is not anyone's boss but those who work directly under him in the executive branch.

Hmmmm not excatly. In this sort of situation, He must answer if not he can be called enemy of the state
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by valencia25(m): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
If it was to be true, what will he tell them to do? His he going to increase the dead rate or what?

Meanwhile, i came across this  #OCCUPYNIGERIA MUST READ! PLS READ THIS!!: http://naijamediaworld..com/2012/01/must-read-pls-read-this.html

I already shared mine as a good citizen, you might try read it also and share through the facebook or twitter, The link http://naijamediaworld..com/2012/01/must-read-pls-read-this.html
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Beaf: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2012
ifeci:

Why am I not surprised at your comment?

Why am I not surprised that there is rioting in your section of the country? Just look at the list of cabal members and tell me where they are from. You are being used in an ethnically bigotted attack on the govt. Its not even that all of you will become importers to steal the subsidies, you are just sending the young out to die for no reason. Those who have been stealing the subsidies are from your end of town, but has their filthy money touched your life?
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by aljharem(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

Damn true.

trust me when I tell you at SE is on their own

calabar, warri, edo, even as bad as port harcourt all protested

[img]http://yomzie.files./2012/01/img-20120111-00338.jpg?w=470&h=352[/img]
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by ektbear: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2012
Check your constitution. If there is anything there that gives the president the power to "summon" anyone outside of the executive branch, let alone the elected governor of any state, I'll eat my hat.

Now, Fashola may choose to help. But he is under no obligation to do so.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by silibaba: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
look @ d way yaribas are just fighting s if is their oil angry angry

the truth is that we are no more one Nigeria.

bokoharam have been killing ibos, what did the Yoruba say abt that undecided undecided

each geopolitical zone should start learning how to manage their mineral and natural resources. don't know why Yoruba just personally carry this problem for head. grin grin grin

Yoruba go and refine your ijebu garri proper for exportation and leave our oil alone. grin grin grin grin

we are no more one Nigeria cry cry
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Funkymallam(m): 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
onetimepro:

To me, fashola is a wisdom man, I mean solomon! Use your wisdom to analyse to JONA BADLUCK that we lagosian and Nigerian as a whole. And at the same time the PPRRA shud give nigerian the TEMPLATE on how thet arrived at the suggested price: #141 per litre.

'Fashola is a wisdom man'
kai! Make una no wound me with grammer for this forum o. cheesy cheesy
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Mynd44: 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2012
So it is true. That President dey find wahala ooo
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by aljharem(m): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

Why am I not surprised that there is rioting in your section of the country? Just look at the list of cabal members and tell me where they are from. You are being used in an ethnically bigotted attack on the govt. Its not even that all of you will become importers to steal the subsidies, you are just sending the young out to die for no reason. Those who have been stealing the subsidies are from your end of town, but has their filthy money touched your life?

Shut up

[size=14pt]The only ethnic bigots here is YOU AND YOUR OTHER GOONS

So you think you can increase the fuel price over night and we would not protest ?

You think Nigeria is your village ?

The whole country apart from the Igbo states and balysea protested so shut it. The only ethnic bigots here are you people[/size]
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by ektbear: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2012
silibaba:

Yoruba go and refine your ijebu garri proper for exportation and leave our oil alone. grin grin grin grin

That is kind of the beautiful thing about a refinery. You don't need to produce lots of crude oil to refine a lot grin

When that 200,000 barrel Chinese refinery takes off, it won't be ijebu garri that will enter grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Beaf: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2012
alj harem:

trust me when I tell you at SE is on their own

calabar, warri, edo, even as bad as port harcourt all protested

Your second name is LIAR.
This is from Warri. Chew on it and think again:

[size=14pt]Pro-fuel subsidy removal protesters in Warri[/size]

There are right thinking people afterall!

http://community.vanguardngr.com/photo/pro-fuel-subsidy-removal-protesters-in-warri-3?context=album&albumId=4565467:Album:469702

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/egdvEg3-*igKQ9IK9srm-2jEmqohjPJPTboLk7wpQxvFsAgnqH0xtMUHyVS6ADNyiuN2Ez6X*tUIkMv-659WVjyWcCyiQcrl/ProfuelsubsidyremovalprotestersinWarri3.jpg[/img]
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by ifeci: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2012
@Beaf

Sincerely, jokes apart, I mean seriously, How much do they pay you for this hard work? u shld have been promoted by now. if I was your boss, considering the level of energy and effort you put on this job, i would have recommended a double promotion and salary raise for you. so, common, how much do they pay you, I can still talk to someone in the ministry of social media relations.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by aljharem(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2012
silibaba:

look @ d way yaribas are just fighting s if is their oil angry angry

the truth is that we are no more one Nigeria.

bokoharam have been killing ibos, what did the Yoruba say abt that undecided undecided

each geopolitical zone should start learning how to manage their mineral and natural resources. don't know why Yoruba just personally carry this problem for head. grin grin grin

we are no more one Nigeria cry cry

another Ideeiot is out, you want yorubas to protest against the killing of Igbos ? You must be an ideeiot

stu.pid mumu
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by laCapri: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2012
Too many dumb people around
What is wrong in GEJ Summoning Fashola & Amaechi to Abuja over d  Protest?
Are they too big to be SUMMONED of what?
pls peeps think b4 replying
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Ayoolu12: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2012
Hopefully, some of BRFs intelligence will rubb off on he dunce!
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Beaf: 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2012
Funkymallam:

GEJ needs BRF's help to negotiate with stubborn labour.

Call it what you like. If the President summons any govt official in Nigeria, they MUST go, especially in situations to do with national security.
By the way, whatever goes on in Kano is pretty lightweight compared to Lagos on so many fronts.
GEJ is being a democrat, otherwise many would have been arrested, sacked or replaced by now, especially those threatening the oil sector. I expect govt actions to be more robust going forward, as the people have been allowed to freely express themselves. At some point, its gonna have to end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off / Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} / Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.