Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,449 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? (21283 Views)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Senate Summons Fashola Over Falling Bridges / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Beaf: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2012
ifeci:

@Beaf

Sincerely, jokes apart, I mean seriously, How much do they pay you for this hard work? u shld have been promoted by now. if I was your boss, considering the level of energy and effort you put on this job, i would have recommended a double promotion and salary raise for you. so, common, how much do they pay you, I can still talk to someone in the ministry of social media relations.

Paid? Maybe you are paid to shift heroine for that froglike forger called Tinubu, that is why you think others are like you. Its most likely he pays you in drugs too.
Fool.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by aljharem(m): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

Your second name is LIAR.
This is from Warri. Chew on it and think again:

[size=14pt]Pro-fuel subsidy removal protesters in Warri[/size]

There are right thinking people afterall!

http://community.vanguardngr.com/photo/pro-fuel-subsidy-removal-protesters-in-warri-3?context=album&albumId=4565467:Album:469702

[size=15pt]Warri[/size]

[img]http://yomzie.files./2012/01/img-20120111-00309.jpg?w=470&h=352[/img]

[img]http://yomzie.files./2012/01/img-20120111-00321.jpg?w=470&h=352[/img]

[img]http://yomzie.files./2012/01/img-20120111-00327.jpg?w=470&h=352[/img]

[img]http://yomzie.files./2012/01/img-20120111-00338.jpg?w=470&h=352[/img]

[size=15pt]Calabar[/size]

[img]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg615/scaled.php?tn=0&server=615&filename=y61ae.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]

[img]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg739/scaled.php?tn=0&server=739&filename=btekc.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]

[img]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg612/scaled.php?tn=0&server=612&filename=956cq.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]

[size=15pt]Asaba[/size]

[img]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg735/scaled.php?tn=0&server=735&filename=88apb.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]

[img]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg612/scaled.php?tn=0&server=612&filename=ujmjr.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]

[img]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg808/scaled.php?tn=0&server=808&filename=fnmfs.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]

[size=15pt]Port harcourt[/size]

[img]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg741/scaled.php?tn=0&server=741&filename=sx3el.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]

[img]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg860/scaled.php?tn=0&server=860&filename=4txfr.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]

[img]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg875/scaled.php?tn=0&server=875&filename=plcur.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]

[img]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg532/scaled.php?tn=0&server=532&filename=7jibp.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]

PHC, Garrison Junction has been occupied by protester

[img]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg878/scaled.php?tn=0&server=878&filename=tw0i.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]

[size=18pt]What else do you want you Bigot, do you think this is about tribe or accountability ?[/size]
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by omenma1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2012
@ xanadu333, You are very stupid, you are an idiot. foolish thing like you. No regards for your president. no matter weakness you don't utter such incredible non-sense. I believe you equally have no regards for your father as well.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by aljharem(m): 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

Paid? Maybe you are paid to shift heroine for that froglike forger called Tinubu, that is why you think others are like you. Its most likely he pays you in drugs too.
Fool.

who supports tinubu here and who is talking about tiunbu

[size=15pt]You bigotry has beclouded ur thinking

There was protest against Tinubu yesterday

Remi, tinubu's wife almost got attacked yesterday so who cares if he is yoruba or not ?[/size]
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by ifeci: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2012
Too many dumb people around
What is wrong in GEJ Summoning Fashola & Amaechi to Abuja over d  Protest?
Are they too big to be SUMMONED of what?
pls peeps think b4 replying

I think you are the dumb one here, he doesn't have such powers and its not a matter of too big or not. you do ur own research b4 coming here to insult obviously your superiors on this particular matter
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Beaf: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2012
@alj harem
Those two or three NLC officials and their friends called Tunji and Kunle? grin grin grin grin

This is Warri. Die, we are not with you.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/photo/pro-fuel-subsidy-removal-protesters-in-warri-3?context=album&albumId=4565467:Album:469702

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/egdvEg3-*igKQ9IK9srm-2jEmqohjPJPTboLk7wpQxvFsAgnqH0xtMUHyVS6ADNyiuN2Ez6X*tUIkMv-659WVjyWcCyiQcrl/ProfuelsubsidyremovalprotestersinWarri3.jpg[/img]
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by aljharem(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2012
[size=14pt]Beaf the ethnic Bigot, do you also want pictures from Benue, Kogi , Edo, ABUJA etc ?[/size]

MUMU pesin
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Beaf: 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2012
alj harem:

[size=14pt]Beaf the ethnic Bigot, do you also want pictures from Benue, Kogi , Edo, ABUJA etc ?[/size]

MUMU pesin

Why are you so desperate for others to join you? It is obvious who is protesting and who is not.
The protests are limited to the SW and core-North and una no get oil. embarassed

. . .However, a cursory look at the list of cabal members shows why unu de riot. And why we will never join you. Ole, you are running around like a headless chicken.

Dunce.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by ifeci: 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
Fool.

Beaf please don't be foolish here! I was just trying to help you get a pay raise. and who's talking about tinubu or drugs here? Do you peddle drugs too? i trust you, anything for GEJ even if it means giving your yn*sh.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by aljharem(m): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

@alj harem
Those two or three NLC officials and their friends called Tunji and Kunle? grin grin grin grin

This is Warri. Die, we are not with you.

LOL what an iddeiot

is Oghenejabor Ikimi yoruba ?

and yes also those are Ilaje Names who are indigenous to Delta state. You mumu

Talk about this

[size=15pt]N-Delta youths vow to shut down oil installations over fuel subsidy[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/n-delta-youths-vow-to-shut-down-oil-installations-over-fuel-subsidy/

[size=15pt]Protesters shut down Warri, Effurun, Udu[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/protesters-shut-down-warri-effurun-udu/
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by megawax8: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2012
@ifeci i tink u shuld jst ignore wat beaf says cos he's jst doin wat he knos how to do best, probably,i tink its jst to get attention.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by omenma1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2012
Some of these pictures are false of their regions. there was no protest in Port Harcourt. You guys are just making up stories by all means to suppress the truth. The fuel subsidy removal must stay.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by aljharem(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

Why are you so desperate for others to join you? It is obvious who is protesting and who is not.
The protests are limited to the SW and core-North and una no get oil. embarassed

. . .However, a cursory look at the list of cabal members shows why unu de riot. And why we will never join you. Ole, you are running around like a headless chicken.

Dunce.

That is the whole point you dunce, you want to use that silly trick of those that have oil against those that do not have oil

You talk of core North, what of Nassarrawa, Benue, Abuja, Kwara, Kogi ,  ARE THEY CORE NORTH AS WELL ?

You spoke of the SWM What of EDO, DELTA, CROSS RIVER, RIVERS are they SW as well even by you compass ?

[size=15pt]You are an ethnic bigot calling those PARASITES because they protest for accountability[/size]
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by aljharem(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2012
omenma1:

Some of these pictures are false of their regions. there was no protest in Port Harcourt. You guys are just making up stories by all means to suppress the truth. The fuel subsidy removal must stay.

mumu, pictures don't lie, I am sure you can see the adresses from those pictures and I did not make anything up

That is the same way you goons said every thing is calm in Edo until it got to CNN. MUMU people

5 post and yet you are here telling me crap. Post with ur original ID OK !!!
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by ifeci: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2012
@ifeci i tink u shuld jst ignore wat beaf says cos he's jst doin wat he knos how to do best, probably,i tink its jst to get attention.

Tnx bro, I ws almost getting distracted.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by hercules07: 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2012
Okay he send the Jets, no wahala, but, he invited them, you can not summon someone whose help you need.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by laCapri: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2012
I believe by next week everywhere would be calm.
We  have to start looking 4 means to survive instead of wasting our lives & energies.
The cheapest amount of pms in Ghana is N180 and Nigerians over their are doing well.
We are too wasteful in Nigeria
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by ifeci: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2012
The pictures of NPA warri is actually true cos it was even on NTA(the pro GVT station) yesterday so who's arguing that?
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by otokx(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2012
The Rivers State government has a private jet so getting down to Abuja will not be much of a problem; in fact they can pass through Lagos and pick up Fashola.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Beaf: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2012
omenma1:

Don't mind alj haram. He is desperate because it is quite clear that the protest is an ethnic thing. See how many states in the SW and core-North have had curfews imposed against zero for other areas. The cabal members are all SW and core-North, so it is easy to see whats going on.

Imagine people using our oil to feed the entire W. Africa because they want to make an ilicit buck and then when the shiit hits the fan, they bring out their ethnic groups in an unprecedented display of ugly bigotry and think others are blind.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by prodam(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2012
sir BEAF, what is making u so desperate about "supporting the removal of fuel subsidy".

please is there any compensation? link me

lmao, My integrity can never be bought!!!
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by aljharem(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2012
otokx:

The Rivers State government has a private jet so getting down to Abuja will not be much of a problem; in fact they can pass through Lagos and pick up Fashola.

good
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by ifeci: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2012
I believe by next week everywhere would be calm.
We  have to start looking 4 means to survive instead of wasting our lives & energies.
The cheapest amount of pms in Ghana is N180 and Nigerians over their are doing well.
We are too wasteful in Nigeria

Oga don't annoy me, as you were smart enough to research the price of PMS were you also smart enough to know that in several years that Ghana has enjoyed non stop power supply which reduces cost on some sectors.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Beaf: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
alj harem:

That is the whole point you dunce, you want to use that silly trick of those that have oil against those that do not have oil

You talk of core North, what of Nassarrawa, Benue, Abuja, Kwara, Kogi ,  ARE THEY CORE NORTH AS WELL ?

You spoke of the SWM What of EDO, DELTA, CROSS RIVER, RIVERS are they SW as well even by you compass ?

[size=15pt]You are an ethnic bigot calling those PARASITES because they protest for accountability[/size]

Accountability? Yet you want the subsidy back? You are known for talking through your anus anyway. Go tell those thieves you represent that they have failed.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by aljharem(m): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

Don't mind alj haram. He is desperate because it is quite clear that the protest is an ethnic thing. See how many states in the SW and core-North have had curfews imposed against zero for other areas. The cabal members are all SW and core-North, so it is easy to see whats going on.

Imagine people using our oil to feed the entire W. Africa because they want to make an ilicit buck and then when the shiit hits the fan, they bring out their ethnic groups in an unprecedented display of ugly bigotry and think others are blind.
alj harem:

[size=15pt]You talk of core North, what of Nassarrawa, Benue, Abuja, Kwara, Kogi ,  ARE THEY CORE NORTH AS WELL ?[/size]

[size=15pt]You spoke of the SW What of EDO, DELTA, CROSS RIVER, RIVERS are they SW as well even by your compass ?[/size]

Keep forming New IDs to deceive thos tribalsit like your self that all is well.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by aljharem(m): 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

Accountability? Yet you want the subsidy back? You are known for talking through your anus anyway. Go tell those thieves you represent that they have failed.

I speak of accountability because every Nigeria knows that subsidy has to go

Stop acting stu.pid and stop thinking like a fish because of tribalism.

It seems after all the talk, shouting, teaching, lecture, protest, educating, directing, etc people are doing, some people still don't know why people are angry

1. Yes the system/ government is corrupt. In fact the country is teeming in corruption

2. Yes subsidy has to go and everyone supports the FG for that

3. Before the removal of subsidy, build our refinery so we would not have this same issue in the future. If we have our refineries working, we would not be paying subsidy to anyone and we can control the prices of our crude oil as a Nation.

4. Before removal of subsidy , CUT THE COST OF GOVERANCE not just by 25% because the bulk of the money made in government is not through salaries but be over PRICED projects. An average senator in Nigeria collects more than Obama the american president.

5. Now remove subsidy.

Other things people are protesting for because it was a build up of anger since 1970 and this was the opportunity for a revolution are

1. protest against corruption and the arrest of these people

2. protest against boko haram and killing of Christians/igbos

3. protest against the NEGLIGENT of the Niger-delta

4. Building of the Niger Bridge. Must the bridge collapse before we maintain and build the next ? Since we can save lives, why not do it now.

Now what is the point of thinking ahead when there is still corruption and non-accountability in the government ?

What is the point of thinking ahead when the next administration would tell us about removal of subsidy again ?

IS THINKING AHEAD NOT BUILDING OF REFINERIES ?

Is thinking ahead not protesting against corruption ?

In Nigeria today, we have No light, No security, No shelter, No good roads, No good water, No refinery even though we are oil producing, Total neglect of infrastructure, Total neglect of the Niger-delta, Total neglect of the Niger bridge, Total neglect of people dying in the North, Lack of accountability, Lack of credibility, Lack of industrial growth apart from Oil which the entire country is dependant on, Lack of economic growth apart from the telecommunication sector by OBJ.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would also what to use this medium to address people thinking it is an ethnic thing.

I have heard various people saying the protest is against "GEJ" "minority" and other sentimental words to describe the protest.

I would like to educate the people about the politics behind what is happening according to my understanding and I would really appreciate if I can also learn more from other posters home and abroad.

In 2010, Sanusi made speech to the House of reps (HOR) that they were thieves and they are the ones sucking Nigeria dry due to the huge sum of money paid to them monthly. The HOR shut him down and called him all sort of names.

In 2011, Sanusi during the channels debate said 1.6 trillion naira is paid to this people out of 1.8 trillion naira thus 200 billion Naira is left for development of the country.

This people are the senator, governors, HOR, HOA, chairmen and the business men that were labelled as oil benefit thieves.

Now people Imagine 200 billion left for 150 million people in 36 states out of total of 1.8 trillion Naira. Yes I am sure people would agree with me that subsidy has to go !!!!

All am doing here is to make people political aware of the situation right now and lets not forget the Iweala and the IMF factor.

Now people are NOT and I repeat NOT angry at the removal of the subsidy I mean at such rate the paying of subsidy is not sustainable. It has to go at one point or the other, either through GEJ or the next administration. Yes I respect GEJ and Sanusi for thinking ahead of time. That is very commendable but the Issues that cause the subsidy corruption are not yet addressed.

In the future the issue would come up again so what is the point ?.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Beaf: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2012
^
You speak of accountability because you are desperate, now that your subsidy calls have met a brick wall. You are just too stup!d to carry it off, though.

prodam:

sir BEAF, what is making u so desperate about "supporting the removal of fuel subsidy".

please is there any compensation? link me

lmao, My integrity can never be bought!!!

Every sensible Nigerian that is willing to have a better country is desperate to see the back of the subsidy forever. Stealing at such an industrial scale cannot be allowed to continue.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by emmatok(m): 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

What Oil are you talking about.

The Oil we consume is imported and not the one found in Nigeria.

Carry you tribalism else comot for here.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Kolababa: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2012
If it is true, then GEJ cannot take a decision on the fuel subsidy removal without involving the two arrowhead of the removal of subsidy, that is Amaechi and Fashola.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by manny4life(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2012
You guys make me laugh, a president CANNOT summon a regular civilian ONLY military people or probably his cabinet members. However, Legislative and Judiciary do have powers to summon individuals using a Subpoena which the president doesn't have.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Beaf: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2012
emmatok:

What Oil are you talking about.

The Oil we consume is imported and not the one found in Nigeria.

Carry you tribalism else comot for here.

The imports are paid for by NNPC with oil money. What a stone-head!
And who imports it? What section of the country are they from? Does where they are from coincide with where there are riots?

Nematode.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by emmatok(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

Every sensible Nigerian that is willing to have a better country is desperate to see the back of the subsidy forever. Stealing at such an industrial scale cannot be allowed to continue.

Will subsidy removal end corruption in Nigeria. NO

The real cabals are the NNPC and PPPRA they are the ones wasting  our money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo / Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.