Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? (21281 Views)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Senate Summons Fashola Over Falling Bridges / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by moshoodn(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2012
Bigots in varying degrees.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by ifeci: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2012
Guys I'm at the villa now.

Just spoke to Reuben and Emeka. Unsurprisingly, they know about this site.

What questions should I put to them on your behalf?

Will be right back. . .

So obviously beaf is an employee! no doubt. La capri stop claiming not to be beaf and why do u keep on creating ID's? what's the logic or is it just part of your stup!dity as you are better known.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by richjohn1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2012
This is getting interesting grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by dasparrow: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2012
rich_john:

This is getting interesting grin grin grin

You can say that again.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by pawa4ul: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
You guys feel there is no protest in PH. Maybe yeah, but the truth is that activity is really grounded. All companies and banks are closed. The only difference is that cars are moving freely. NLC/TUC officials are ensuring total compliance. They even closed down a drilling company's office today and have threatened to stop all taxis if the strike contonues.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by moshoodn(m): 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2012
All hands on deck.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by chino11(m): 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2012
Funny enough the protest is a Yorubas thing. grin
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Shokoloko(f): 12:15am On Jan 13, 2012
chino11 ur talking trash. du know how many igbos are protesting? igbos are there no shaking.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by pak: 1:08am On Jan 13, 2012
@ NA JOKE

GEJ, the man who won an election few months ago on his Claim of having no shoes as a boy, the son of a fisher man from Otuoke creek has bluntly refused to listen to voice of reason, and I wonder what is wrong with this man, have you forgotten the child of whom you are, what are you doing in the midst of Sanusi Lamido, Iweala and Allison Madueke, Ere ki ni Aja n ba ekun she, (what game would bring a dog and a tiger together) what good advise would you get from these spoilt brats), Sanusi, a grandson of the emir and son of a permanent secretary, a noble blood with a university degree in sharia from SUDAN, he was never as hungry as you were, You are even an infidel where he is concerned , Your association can only mean trouble, and then Iweala, the daughter of a Professor and king in ogwashi ukwu and, An IMF returnee, everybody in her family went to harvard, she had ice cream for breakfast while you were walking barefoot looking for fish in the sun of ogbia, common!what are you doing with her, And then diezani madueke , the daughter of chief Agama and wife of Admiral madueke, what are you doing around these people, please listen to people who are just like your father, fisher men,boat maker ,mechanic,tailor,okada man etc who would suffer greatly from your stubbornness. Listen to people like you who had no shoes, like femi falana,Chinua Achebe.etc ,

I saw this earlier post of yours on NL, which turned out to be one of my favorite ever.
However, I've posted same on my FB page (and its generating so much responses ) and attributed it to NL.
I kno I should have sought consent b4 sharing but am informing you now cos I guess it's
better late than never. And its all for the CAUSE
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by chino11(m): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2012
Shokoloko:

chino11 your talking trash. du know how many igbos are protesting? igbos are there no shaking.

Then you are talking base-lessly. Mention one Igbo born celebrity or musician in the so called Yoruba jamboree veiled as subsidy protest? Anuofia
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by ifeci: 10:41am On Jan 13, 2012
@ NA JOKE

GEJ, the man who won an election few months ago on his Claim of having no shoes as a boy, the son of a fisher man from Otuoke creek has bluntly refused to listen to voice of reason, and I wonder what is wrong with this man, have you forgotten the child of whom you are, what are you doing in the midst of Sanusi Lamido, Iweala and Allison Madueke, Ere ki ni Aja n ba ekun she, (what game would bring a dog and a tiger together) what good advise would you get from these spoilt brats), Sanusi, a grandson of the emir and son of a permanent secretary, a noble blood with a university degree in sharia from SUDAN, he was never as hungry as you were, You are even an infidel where he is concerned , Your association can only mean trouble, and then Iweala, the daughter of a Professor and king in ogwashi ukwu and, An IMF returnee, everybody in her family went to harvard, she had ice cream for breakfast while you were walking barefoot looking for fish in the sun of ogbia, common!what are you doing with her, And then diezani madueke , the daughter of chief Agama and wife of Admiral madueke, what are you doing around these people, please listen to people who are just like your father, fisher men,boat maker ,mechanic,tailor,okada man etc who would suffer greatly from your stubbornness. Listen to people like you who had no shoes, like femi falana,Chinua Achebe.etc ,

on course! me like the write up too.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by olajide8(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2012
As I read through the thread I see some certain people belong to a cursed generation and I honestly hope their generation should not extend beyond this one. Racists and hate'ists', they talk as if they are immune from the truth it affects them just the way it affects all of us around the country and they lay their myopic arguments on the fact that they were buying at a higher price even when it was #65 they have forgotten that now that we would be buying for #140 they would be buying for #250 but who are we to blame them we have so many educated illiterates in nigeria and semi educated fools that copy throughout their life through school how do they know what is right from wrong PROBABLY THEY DO but are waiting for their own turn to have the opportunity to steal not loot steal from us like their parents and uncles then I see them draw a comparism between communication and oil these people like I continue to emphasis didn't read in school they cheated throughout they have forgotten that oil has no substitute unlike communication you decide to go verbal and forget about using your phone but oil they enter transport (PMS) to buy you kerosene, they are used to transport farm produce from inside the thick forests settlements they are use to power barbing shops, hair dressing salon, tailoring shops homes, recharge our GSM, power all facets of our life and they draw a comparism, WOE be-tide you that close your eyes to the truth when you also know the size of corruption in govt is monumental, from the presidency to the national assembly, to ministries where I continue to insist over invoicing is perpetrated and when the contracts are given to people they always come back to collect half of the contract amount from the suppliers and contracts civil servants conniving with their political appointees to steal WOE be-tide you and your generation if you see the truth and stand with it, it shall not be well with your generation cancer sickle cell stroke would be your portion and their shall be no cure for your generation until it is whipped out to you racists cursed be you for God would visit you with all the negatives in the bible HELL FIRE would be your abode both on earth and when you pass to the great beyond. AMEN
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by akoraye(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2012
Im in rivers state now and the state is very calm nothing like protest!
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by olajide8(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2012
I say this again all the curses in the book of Job I curse you these RACISTS NEPOTIC FOOLS and BIGOTs that are supporting the removal of subsidy without concrete justifications and I ask you -"was rome built in a day" ?. The issues are beyond subsidy removal it boils down to accountability how do we expect these people to manage these funds when they couldn't manage the initial oil subsidy that jumped from #250b to #1.4t in 8 months and a drop in our foreign reserves which is not causing our weak naira to become weaker at the expense of the same value of oil, why can't they come out with the actual cost of processing a single barrel of oil, because they want to continue to maintain secrecy and steal, they want you and your generation to continue to serve them and their children even when you may be more intelligent then them, why have they refused to educate nigerian's more by providing good schools and encouraging us more, simple because they have found out its better most of you remain illiterates and all they have to do is pick up a dictionary and use some big words to confuse you they way they are now, so read more learn more to liberate your minds.

To the issue at stake government expenditure in terms of recurrent overhead has increased by twice its initial amount from #900b to #1.4t upon which agreements where made for just about 6.5% of the total population govt civil servants what would they have done in order to balance out simple do what OBJ did slash the allowances of the NASS and reduce redundancy fight corruption but what do they do transfer everything to the common man on the street by taking #80 out of his pocket, I do not blame some people it took the likes of NADECO to frustrate abacha govt, and it took their representatives OJO MADUEKE little or nothing to organise a 2million march under the pretext that they meant well for themselves not us if not for God!
Yes we have seen the list of those benefiting from it almost everybody that is everybody decided to share from relations of dangote MRS, otedola mike adenuga, capital oil, captain ihancho minister of interior, to the ascorn oil minister of avaition, wale tinubu to eternal oil, we also heard some supplied water rather then oil and water did they do to them they simply sign the papers to give them these subsidies before delivery to the NNPC, they inturn supply to the depots which these same people go back and buy from and add cost of transportation to the various areas they supply to places where the roads are bad they sale at a higher price and you are not fighting govt to repair the roads infrastructure the issues are multiphased but what do myopic people do insult S.Westerner! Hmmm
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by moshoodn(m): 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2012
akoraye:

Im in rivers state now and the state is very calm nothing like protest!

Poor rivers.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by NegroNtns(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2012
OP,

Re: GEJ Summons invited Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest?

You dont send your Lear Jet to go pick up and return someone you summoned. . . .
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by moshoodn(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

OP,

You dont send your Lear Jet to go pick up and return someone you summoned. . . .
well Said.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Incredible128: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
1025:
in fact, i love orji uzor kalu of abia state. he summoned obasanjo when obasanjo summoned him as the gov of abia state.
if at all abuja summon fashola over the protest in lagos, lagos can as well summon badluck over the protest in abuja.
the truth is that badluck is still taking nigerians for granted but i watched saddam hussien took iraqis for granted and gaddahfi took libyans for granted and we know the rest of the stories.
also fresh in my mind is the case of laurent gbagbo and we know where he is now.
ISAIH 56 : 10-11
at least during the badluck era, garri was 100#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} / Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo / Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.