Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? (21282 Views)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Senate Summons Fashola Over Falling Bridges / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by karpentar: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2012
I feel pity for the igbos. . . They are saboteurs. . . Always is and they are the most trodden in naija!

If they are saboteurs as you claim, don't you think it's because they learnt from history, never to trust yorubas, who, through awolowo, sabotaged their deserved secession from useless Nigeria? I don't and won't blame them.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by emmke(m): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf dafi grin
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2012
understand - beaf is a person whose only problem with nigeria has been that he was not one of those chopping.

his place in the system, not the system itself

a month ago he was all over the politics thread screaming over the lekki toll gate.

but today he defends a govt crackdown on civil disobedience

hypocrite no 1
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by yomifoster: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2012
I just saw Fashola and Amechi walking together to the presidential villa on channels tv. Someother governors including Oshiomole and Imoke were also there.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by ifeci: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2012
Dude, it takes real stup!dity to protest something you claim to believe in. Its not that you're 3 years old either.
So, please accept the conclusion I've reached and stop bitching about it.

Scarab.

Kai this guy dull o! no wonder they said birds of a Feather flock together and that's why you will continue to follow your master even in times of stupidi!ty and moronic decisions. Let me take the pains to reiterate, Fuel subsidy removal is good but the timing is not. you do right things at the right time not the right thing at the wrong time. if you don't get this, then, you r a Block Head.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by 989900: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2012
who are the directors and true owners of SPOG Energy?
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by karpentar: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2012
The whole country apart from the [b]Igbo[/b] states and balysea protested so shut it. The only ethnic bigots here are you people

Leave Ibos alone. They are not keen about a failed state called nigeria. I don't know how long it'll take you to realize this obvious fact.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by ifeci: 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2012
ifeci:

Come Beaf, I want to ask you a question, Do you think Abacha is still in power or do you need us to explain democracy for you?

I taught peole like Ʊ said GEJ is week?

The era of subsidizing pms for the rich  people in lagos is over they can occupy gani fawehinmi square until he wakes up from the dead

i don't need to say much to you cos u type and sound like an illiterate
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Beaf: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2012
ifeci:

Kai this guy dull o! no wonder they said birds of a Feather flock together and that's why you will continue to follow your master even in times of stupidi!ty and moronic decisions. Let me take the pains to reiterate, Fuel subsidy removal is good but the timing is not. you do right things at the right time not the right thing at the wrong time. if you don't get this, then, you r a Block Head.

You are a practical example of what they call, maga. Only a fool would demonstrate against something they claim to believe in. Continue protesting like a dimwit and lets see how far stup!dity can carry a grown man.
The cabal is almost 100% SW and the riots are hottest in the SW. Is it a coincidence? And they ain't even giving a cheap malu like you crumbs from their table, you are simply being used like a fool to play the ethnic card. What a dunce!

[size=33pt]Oando Nigeria Plc, N228.506billion.

Talk about incentive to riot, play the fool and die cheaply.[/size]

Here I am, crying for you:

Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by karpentar: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2012
Come Beaf, I want to ask you a question, Do you think Abacha is still in power or do you need us to explain democracy for you?

Nobody has said subsidy removal is not a good thing but the timing. More so, Economics and leadership are not thesame! no matter how excellent your idea is, you have to explain it and the benefits in understandable formats to the ordinary citizens and that can be seen in charisma of Obama and his likes; how he touts and campaigns for his ideas for proper understanding b4 implementation but here, we have a pot bellied president who prefers to force down his ideas on ordinary Nigerians rather than explain. that is never leadership, thats called dictatorship. Leadership is never complete without followership. leadership is by consent not by force. you win the hearts of many when you can communicate and convince your people of your vision, that's leadership, the other side of it is dictatorship.

My friend shut up. Good luck is not pot bellied.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by ifeci: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2012
Karpentar= A newly created Beaf ID try another one!
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by jason123: 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2012
Guys please, respect the office of the presidency. Also, GEJ is old enough to be your parent or grand-parent. Respect please!

Police kill one, injure many in Kogi protest
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/police-kill-one-injure-many-in-kogi-protest/

[size=14pt]
The silly attempt to tribalise this will not work. Try another avenue!
[/size]
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by najoke: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, it takes real stup!dity to protest something you claim to believe in. Its not that you're 3 years old either.

Scarab.

Awwwwwww,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its so nice that u r longer swimming in ur pool vomit drinking alomo in the toilet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or are u still there

@Beaf,Leomax and Freinds

Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by karpentar: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2012

Scarab.

Don't mind them. When a source of major corruption is identified, it should be blocked immediately. I don't know how the timing can be wrong.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by moshd(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mark you,Point B, he that does not know and does not realize he does not know is the biggest nincompoop ever.

Silence is golden if you desire to gain wisdom.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
karpentar:

Leave Ibos alone. They are not keen about a failed state called nigeria. I don't know how long it'll take you to realize this obvious fact.

PLS TELL THEM!
Which igbo should protest, the ones killed or the ones living in danger of this rascal country
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by ifeci: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
You are a practical example of what they call, maga. Only a fool would demonstrate against something they claim to believe in. Continue protesting like a dimwit and lets see how far stup!dity can carry a grown man.
The cabal is almost 100% SW and the riots are hottest in the SW. Is it a coincidence? And they ain't even giving a cheap malu like you crumbs from their table, you are simply being used like a fool to play the ethnic card. What a dunce!

I said it that you are a Block Head! well I can understand that you are under full employment on nairaland and equally faced with the obligation of delivering the platform to your employers but I can assure you that its not going to happen and the more you type, the more explicit your stup!ity glares like the early morning sun. So, do what you have to do and impress your employers instead of facing reality. thats what dumb pple do and let me tell you, they alwyz fail in the long run, sure you will (did I break into your thoughts?)
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by karlmax2: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2012
ifeci:

ifeci:

The era of subsidizing pms for the rich  people in lagos is over they can occupy gani fawehinmi square until he wakes up from the dead

Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ a fool calling someone an illitrate a monkey that don't even know the meaning of subsidy before jumping on the street, like it or not subsidy is gone if Ʊ can't afford fuel sell ur car and trek. Go and join foolish people like urself and occupy gani fawehinmi square!!! Oloshi
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by OchendoI: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2012
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by najoke: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2012
moshd:

Mark you,Point B, he that does not know and does not realize he does not know is the biggest nincompoop ever.

Silence is golden if you desire to gain wisdom.

^
i have used the same for Beaf,Leomax and friend before.

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a FOOL(Beaf,Leomax and Friends)

Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by tubolancer(m): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2012
I saw the plane in the afternoon,it was very big almost coming down,i guess it came to pick the Gov'nor.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by laCapri: 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2012
@ ifeci
Why are u looking for cheap attention?
So everyone dat does not reason like u is Beaf?
Now i know dat beaf is ur worst nightmare.
Remove sentiments and reason properly 4 once pls.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by tlops(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2012
will brb!
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by najoke: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2012
karl max:

ifeci:

ifeci:

Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ a fool calling someone an illitrate a monkey that  don't even know the meaning of subsidy before jumping on the street,    like it or not subsidy is gone if Ʊ can't afford fuel sell your car and trek. Go and join  foolish people like urself and occupy gani fawehinmi square!!! Oloshi

^

Kindly add this fool to the list
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Beaf: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2012
na_joke:

Awwwwwww,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its so nice that u r longer swimming in your pool vomit drinking alomo in the toilet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or are u still there

@Beaf,Leomax and Freinds

It must be hard being you. Please tell us what being so stup!d is like? Is it painful? Lol!

Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Daporeals(m): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2012
dnt knw y we are so fucking tribalistic,o ga o,we can move this nation of our called Nigeria forward like this,it pain me each time i see u guy fight on sumtin dat dnt even need to fight on,guy let come together give our country a great future,stay blessed,i pray d strike end soon
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2012
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by najoke: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

It must be hard being you. Please tell us what being so stup!d is like? Is it painful? Lol!

Looks more like Jonah and patience,diffrence is just that patience seems to be the one with the pot belle

Thanks,i have been looking for something like this

Thanx FOOL
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by najoke: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
oyb:

beaf get back to sucking the hangmans prick

[img]http://latuffcartoons.files./2012/01/goodluck-jonathan-fuel-subsidy-end-nigeria.gif?w=1024&h=774[/img]

He cant right cos the hangman is meeting with NLC,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,unless,he is already under jonah table or sucking off Leomax'
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by moshoodn(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2012
The Igbo states who defied this protests will bear the brunt sooner or later. . . They always do.
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by Beaf: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2012
na_joke:

Looks more like Jonah and patience,diffrence is just that patience seems to be the one with the pot belle

Thanks,i have been looking for something like this

Thanx FOOL

Na, its you and the fools like you who are demonstrating against a great policy for bigotted reasons.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/613363_fools_jpg9c2fc3155019df477e6739bf97eb9acb

Yes, you is fool and I tinks you are stup!d. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Summons Fashola And Amaechi To Abuja Over Protest? by najoke: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

Na, its you and the fools like you who are demonstrating against a great policy for bigotted reasons.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/613363_fools_jpg9c2fc3155019df477e6739bf97eb9acb

Yes, you is fool and I tinks you are stup!d. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obviously u cant be sucking jonah and posting on nairaland,so u must be sucking of Leomax grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Wants Nigeria Restructured / "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo / Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.