Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Hurray!: Congratulations To Us All,we Won - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hurray!: Congratulations To Us All,we Won (1738 Views)

Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People / Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari / Even If You Win Bokoharam We Won`t Vote For U – Northern Groups Tell Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray!: Congratulations To Us All,we Won by chelseabmw(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2012
Congrats to us all. I have the pleasure to inform you with all sense of responsibility that GEJ has assured the Senate in a meeting that just ended some mins ago that he will reverse the fuel price back to 65naira per litre. Please quote me. This has also been confirmed by Senate Minority Whip, Sen. Ganiyu Solomon.Let's all wait for the official pronouncement before jubiliating.
Re: Hurray!: Congratulations To Us All,we Won by damola1: 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2012
Good.
Re: Hurray!: Congratulations To Us All,we Won by coogar: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2012
chelseabmw:

Congrats to us all. I have the pleasure to inform you with all sense of responsibility that GEJ has assured the Senate in a meeting that just ended some mins ago that he will reverse the fuel price back to 65naira per litre. Please quote me. This has also been confirmed by Senate Minority Whip, Sen. Ganiyu Solomon.Let's all wait for the official pronouncement before jubiliating.

is this true or just another rumour?
the nigerian federal government can be stubborn especially with oil prices.
Re: Hurray!: Congratulations To Us All,we Won by aljharem(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2012
I hope so !!!! Brother I pray God listens to all of our prayers. AMEN

GOD would touch GEJ heart to lead us right.
Re: Hurray!: Congratulations To Us All,we Won by jmaine: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2012
So your revolution is over with the fuel subsidy reversal . . . Funny . . .
Re: Hurray!: Congratulations To Us All,we Won by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2012
On the contrary I hope this is not the case. I hope they remain stubborn so that the people can focus on the revolution takiing place in Nigeria. To me, this protest should not be about removal of subsidy. It should be about checking a wasteful and corrupt government. So if he agrees =N=65 per litre, will that be the end? Does that mean GEJ and the cabal can continue wasting and stealing our money. What are we really fighting for?

Let us be wise, Jonathan will revert the price because he fears a prolonged protests will lead to more revelations he does not want us to know as Nigerians, and this is what we need to know. This whole thing should be turned into a movement that holds government accountable for their actions and inactions. We need to show them they are accountable to us the people, and we can make the country ungovernable for them no matter how much they may have stolen.
Re: Hurray!: Congratulations To Us All,we Won by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2012
If true, then this is a battle won, but the war against mismanagement and bad governance must go on.
Re: Hurray!: Congratulations To Us All,we Won by DanKan0: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2012
Nashville:

On the contrary I hope this is not the case. I hope they remain stubborn so that the people can focus on the revolution takiing place in Nigeria. To me, this protest should not be about removal of subsidy. It should be about checking a wasteful and corrupt government. So if he agrees =N=65 per litre, will that be the end? Does that mean GEJ and the cabal can continue wasting and stealing our money. What are we really fighting for?

Let us be wise, Jonathan will revert the price because he fears a prolonged protests will lead to more revelations he does not want us to know as Nigerians, and this is what we need to know. This whole thing should be turned into a movement that holds government accountable for their actions and inactions. We need to show them they are accountable to us the people, and we can make the country ungovernable for them no matter how much they may have stolen.

We need leaders after NLC goes. becuase these PDP guys will shift it into religous/ethnic like after 2011 elections. This occupy is strong because we have common cause and some sense of direction N65. These PDP guys are not dumb ooo, smiley
Re: Hurray!: Congratulations To Us All,we Won by ShangoThor(m): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2012
Yeah right, and I guess the top NNPC Execs are the biggest winners in all of this  wink
Re: Hurray!: Congratulations To Us All,we Won by abiolak: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2012
Lets hope so let him make his stands known to us all, then the fight continues on corruption, congrate in advance

(1) (Reply)

Resign Now, CNPP Tells ‘corrupt’ Ministers Wogu, Orubebe / Strategic Nnpc Benin Depot Finally Reopened / Retired Soldiers React To Rain Of Dollars On The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.