Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? (14743 Views)

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 14, 2012
Oluschenco:

Its beta to be weird with ladies.

I'm not quite sure about that. Na im be say kolomental weirdos like Terry G and Derenle go be hot cake for babes?

Just be selfish, carnally motivated (lol), and emotionally aloof and you'll be just fine. Works like a charm. They can't 'break' your heart when your heart isn't in it in the first place, or can they?
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Mynd44: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2012
There is no good boy or good girl anywhere
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by mpmp: 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2012
@edydeyemi

Your first line states your problem

I have always wondered, why is it that Good Guys always lose out, especially in matters of the heart? I am a perfect example of a good guy:

If you are the perfect example of a good guy, thats what turns ladies off. They dont need someone who thinks he is a good guy, worse, a perfect example. Ladies like men who are real, real men, not posers. Men who are just themselves and who dont try to be someone they are not(perfect).

My advise for you, BE YOURSELF.

Ladies will soon begin falling all over you.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

cool cool
. . .and I can't believe you can't see past that compliment
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2012
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by dokunbam(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2012
Just be yourself, don’t be too soft on them, they might take u for granted. Act like a man wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by merge(f): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2012
I will throw a bad guy under the bus ANY TIME AND ANY DAY. I have lol. Good guys are better. You just need to find a good women. You got to understand most women are bad.  Same way most men are bad. Being yourself is important too !!! A good man plus a good woman makes the best marriages.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Mynd44: 12:24am On Jan 16, 2012
^^^
So do you want the op? He is a good boy ooo
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by BZhony(f): 5:17am On Jul 24, 2012
Kip being gud dear,just add a lil flaunting 2 it.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Day169: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
.. Jusslissen to "Good girls" by Joe, then follow the moral of the story! Chikena!!
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by free37: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
good guyz. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Theophinio(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-844715.0.html#msg9955494

LOL whatever!! tongue

@topic: the same can be said about women.

the issue is most gentle and emotional people refer to themselves as "the good ones" however being able and willing to love does not mean anything if you don't use your mind.

Such folks are easily blinded by love and make unnecessary sacrifices, often times not even knowing the other person well enough. So if you are that type of person, a devious person will know early on and will use you. I know what I am talking about because i have been through it myself and as a result of being hurt i ended up being the "a-hole" as a method of defense to the next guy and felt even more like crap. Which brings me to my last point, don't have such a self pity party that you decided to be that "say hello to mr/ms bad guy/gal, no more mr./ms nice guy/gal" (self proclaimed loser) because you will definitely suffer more.

so my point is use your head. don't wear your emotions on your sleeves all of the time. your heart is a worthy investment, and like in the financial world before we make an investment, we do what? we research and figure out of it is worth it before we sign that 'dotted line' so treat your heart and sanity in that manner. and finally please, please please!! do not use your pain to inflict pain on others!! never do that because regardless of your sufferings karma is real!!
I LOVE THIS!
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Eveezy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
edydeyemi:
I have always wondered, why is it that Good Guys always lose out, especially in matters of the heart? I am a perfect example of a good guy: We don't cheat on our girls, we treat them like they are the best to happen to us. We devote all of our time and energies to making tehm happy, We never lose our temper with them, or raise a finger against them, we don't go through their phones or stalk them, in short I treat them like they are goddesses. But after all said and done we get played for fools. Is it that we are too predictable or what? Do ladies truly want guys that would treat them like they were eggs? Why is it that the Bad Guys end up having all the fun? Are we too "good" for our own good?
u said it ursef, u are just too predictable, u just need to spice tinz up, be mysterious. u don't need to be a bad guy to get a gals full attention, I used to feel dis way, way back, it wasn't like I didn't get gals attention, I jst couldn't get DT which I admired. once I got her, she gets to know everything abt me, knows how to predict my evert move, she bcoms bored cos she knows exactly wat to expect from me. But all u need is to stop being boring, u should know what's trending and do it, show her how lucky she is to have u, take her out, gals love outing, dey won't tell u BT u as a guy should know. wen wooing her or reassuring her of ur love for her, dnt use same lines, be adventurous
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Theophinio(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
indoorlove:
God! "Sex object" how sad!          @poster, i ll just urge u be yourself, am introverted in nature and girls always take my calmness(good and gentle) for weakness, at first i try so hard to be an extrovert ( maybe bad guy or social types)  but  it's even more difficult than just be myself. Then i resolve to be myself and work toward making myself happy. Fortunately, i met her( name withheld), she is not without mistakes and also far from being perfect, but she respect me and love me for me. She feel change 2moro o. No wahala!( change is constant) but my point is that, with time, u ll find someone dat ll love u and appreciate u. 

THUMB UP BRO
I LOVE THIS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Found His Wife Through Nairaland!!! / Romantic Emotional Sexy Video / Re: Are All The Good Men Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.