Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) (8873 Views)

Which Love Movie That Got Your Emotion. / Which Love Song Perfectly Talks About Your Present Love Situation? / Is This Relationship Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by sexylogan(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2012
Break your heart by taio cruz ft. Ludacris cool
Seriously though, it's 'You hang up' by Shayne Ward.
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by mcnepow(m): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2012
Speechless by MJ. I don almost kolo 4 maself finish!
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by MrsChima1(f): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2012
Its raining men by YMCA
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by freecocoa(f): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2012
Disappear by Beyonce.
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Maximip(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2012
For me, it's

Move B.i.t.c.h by ludacris and mystikal
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by jenn4lyfe(f): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2012
haha, heres mine
P square- Miss u die
Dbanj- fall in love
Trey songz-Already taken
2face-African Queen
R kelly-Real talk
Usher- Theres goes my baby
Akon-Dont matter
BEST OF ALL
P-SQUARE-FOREVER
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2012
Nairaboi:

vybz Kartel : beg u a furk

HAHAHAHAHAAA! grin

@ topic: i must have responded to threads with this same question a gazillion times. tongue
too many to post!!
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Dyt(f): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2012
It will rain - bruno mars
its already rainin everyday 4 me baby
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by cynthiafred67(f): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2012
Alicia keys - Try sleeping with a broken heart
Aerosmith - Don't wanna miss a thing
Tony braxton - yesterday
Beyonce - Disappear
Tray songz - can't help but wait
Bruno mars - who is
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Mynd44: 3:49am On Jan 15, 2012
Bushmeat-sound sultan
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 15, 2012
sexylogan:

Break your heart by taio cruz ft. Ludacris cool
Seriously though, it's 'You hang up' by Shayne Ward.
No you hang up cool Luv that song.
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 15, 2012
Forever and always Shania

Beautiful Oyinye: P-square my best African tune so far

Could I have this kiss forever : Whitney Houston Feat Enrique Iglesias

Te amo tanto: Niga

Baby Te quiero: Ventura/Nigga/Daddy Yankee I guess

Lot more
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by timbros(m): 7:51am On Jan 15, 2012
e dey pain u; make i comot am - who sing am sef?
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by freecocoa(f): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2012
^
Na Zulezoo but no comot am,I go manage am so. grin
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2012
Billie Jean - MJ grin
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Mynd44: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2012
The end of the world
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by gendebs(m): 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2012
Scrub by TLC
Sisi Eko by Dnt knw d name of d musician
iyawo asiko by Orlando
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by safarigirl(f): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2012
Lie- Sheyman
Wash- Eldee
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Mynd44: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2012
Heartless-Kanye west
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by slimyem: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2012
stuck on you-lionel richie
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by chibaby5(f): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2012
N Sync : This I promise You  kiss
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2012
I love that song too
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by chibaby5(f): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2012
^Its beautiful

Ronan Keating: This I promise You (words are soo beautiful makes me wanna cry)
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Natasha2(f): 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2012
Unfaithful - Rihannah
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by freecocoa(f): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2012
^I knew it,you this girl.
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Natasha2(f): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2012
^lmao freecocoa what did I do?  grin
sauer:

Billie Jean - MJ grin
lol you've impregnated someone shey? grin
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2012
Hmmm shocked:-
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by freecocoa(f): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2012
Natasha,,:

[color=#770077][b]^lmao freecocoa what did I do?  grin
You are asking me? I hope you know the lyrics of that song or are you switching characters in the song as regards your relationship?
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Mynd44: 12:31am On Jan 16, 2012
Baba Ijebu by Baba Ijebu
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Scash(f): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2012
Shoulda let you go; Shania twain
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Basics007: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
Chop my money- P-Square.
F uck the s hit-Eamon
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Basics007: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2012
Wait a minute. What's happening here? The ladies are mentioning the 'good' romantic songs. The men are calling the 'bad' romantic songs. Are guys so insensitive like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. / Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? / Help With Ashawo Joints In Ilorin, Kwara State Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.