Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,562 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) (8885 Views)

Which Love Movie That Got Your Emotion. / Which Love Song Perfectly Talks About Your Present Love Situation? / Is This Relationship Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by MrCork17: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
Queensmith. Sweeeery can I sing a romatic song for u under a mango tree? wink
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2012
1. Chris Brown- Deuces
2. Eamon-I Don't Want You Back
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2012
rokiatu:

Do you think everyone live a miserable life like you? undecided

@rokiatu i am not sure if u are married but whatever the case the thing u call love is just rush of hormones. Think of the guys that have bleeped you in the name of love where are they and where is ur love for them. if u are with someone else now am sure ur hormones are gushing really hard and he is still bleeping you. once the rush slows down he is out and the love disappears. so my dear what u call love is just something that man invented in other to justify why they have to bleep or why they think their lives are meaningful!!!
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by yme1(f): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
1+1. . . . beyonce
Halo . . . . beyonce
Angel of my life . . . paul play
When love takes over . . . david guetta fts kelly
your love . . . . diddy dirty money
Love my baby. . . . wizkid
right there . . . . . . Nicole scherzinger
Wet . . . . . . . . . Nicole scherzinger
Got to love u . . . . sean paul
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2012
woodcook:

@rokiatu i am not sure if u are married but whatever the case the thing u call love is just rush of hormones. Think of the guys that have bleeped you in the name of love where are they and where is your love for them. if u are with someone else now am sure your hormones are gushing really hard and he is still bleeping you. once the rush slows down he is out and the love disappears. so my dear what u call love is just something that man invented in other to justify why they have to bleep or why they think their lives are meaningful!!!

shocked grin
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Meristem: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2012
''
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by mystikal(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2012
Kenny Latimore - For You

1 Like

Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2012
Marsha Ambrosius - Far away. undecided
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
Lonely - Akon
Goodbye my lover - James Blunt
Time to grow - lemar
Find away to my heart - Phil collins
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2012
woodcook:
@rokiatu i am not sure if u are married but whatever the case the thing u call love is just rush of hormones. Think of the guys that have bleeped you in the name of love where are they and where is your love for them. if u are with someone else now am sure your hormones are gushing really hard and he is still bleeping you. once the rush slows down he is out and the love disappears. so my dear what u call love is just something that man invented in other to justify why they have to bleep or why they think their lives are meaningful!!!

Is this stupidity a common heritage among you idiotic folks here or what?

Now let me break it down for your lil brain to take in one notch at a time.

Did you really have to use sex as justification to your dumb statement?

What if I told you that I have love only one man my whole life, and we are still together? Will your statement still stand no/ tongue

What if I said I never Were Intimate with all the men I have been with? Will your statement still stand hell to the no!

Think twice before making dumb statements. Also maybe your fools/jerks use girls for sex.

But folks who are in love use it as an appreciation/strong expression of love to their love ones. But what would u know, someone who do not believe in love lipsrsealed lipsrsealed even if I talk till eternity, you wouldn't get it.
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Parnassuss(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
See you when you're forty - Dido
I'm sexy and I know it - lmao
Did it again - shakira
complicated - a. lavigne

these songs only fr me with their titles oh
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2012
rokiatu:

Is this stupidity a common heritage among you idiotic folks here or what?

Now let me break it down for your lil brain to take in one notch at a time.

What if I told you that I have love only one man my whole life, and we are still together? Will your statement still stand no/ tongue

What if I said I never Were Intimate with all the men I have been with? Will your statement still stand hell to the no!

Think twice before making dumb statements. Also maybe your fools/jerks use girls for sex.

But folks who are in love use it as an appreciation/strong expression of love to their love ones. But what would u know, someone who do not believe in love lipsrsealed lipsrsealed even if I talk till eternity, you wouldn't get it.
hahaha. why u dey para no be u first throw the first punch? grin Am sure I hit you below the belt, no apologies for that, am sure when fighting you don't except me to start cuddling you. My dear I am dam sure that all you just wrote are lies and if there is any iota of truth in it time will tell. Some day you sure would remember this and thank me for saying the truth.

Like I said it is all about hormonal rush, it dies down everyone returns to the drawing board, am sure you are too daft to see this life for what it is rather than painting pictures of "love" that only exist in little minds like urs.

If you really do believe that love is real like u ignorantly chose to believe, let me paint this for u, given that u just said u love ur boy friend, am sure if he calls u and said his hormonal level is high and he's got to discharge with a lady nearby. Am sure if u were close u sure would point a double barrel to his skull. If love like being painted by you exist, why not forgive him, trust him again and love him like u use to?

Please young lady or old woman wake up from ur dream world and see this vile and selfish world the way it is. It is all about selfish interest my dumb girl. There is no tiaras for u neither is there a knight in shinning armour what u'v got for urself in the name of love is another young with very high libido and huge carnal desires.

psychologically, I would advice u keep holding on to your placebo effect called love, since thatz the only thing that seems to give meaning to your screwed up life. cool cool cool ; tongue

NB: Since I have been on NL guess you are the first to draw me into this senseless exchange but it is quite unfortunate that the topic "love as placebo effect" is a topic I have got passion for and am sure you are toying with the wrong kid. So please I advice you don't respond but if you choose to I advice you come along with fighting gloves, and all you'v got because it's going to be a long and messy fight! grin grin grin
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
Cat fight?
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
woodcook:
hahaha. why u dey para no be u first throw the first punch? grin Am sure I hit you below the belt, no apologies for that, am sure when fighting you don't except me to start cuddling you. My dear I am dam sure that all you just wrote are lies and if there is any iota of truth in it time will tell. Some day you sure would remember this and thank me for saying the truth.

Let me laugh first, brb with my reply. Too funny.

Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by beeke(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2012
rokiatu:

What if I told you that I have love only one man my whole life, and we are still together? Will your statement still stand no/
I wish, I wish, I wish- by R-Kelly

rokiatu:

Beautiful lair- by Beyonce, ft Shakira

rokiatu:

Rehab- by Rihanna

1 Like

Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
woodcook:

Like I said it is all about hormonal rush, it dies down everyone returns to the drawing board, am sure you are too daft to see this life for what it is rather than painting pictures of "love" that only exist in little minds like urs.

If you really do believe that love is real like u ignorantly chose to believe, let me paint this for u, given that u just said u love your boy friend, am sure if he calls u and said his hormonal level is high and he's got to discharge with a lady nearby. Am sure if u were close u sure would point a double barrel to his skull. If love like being painted by you exist, why not forgive him, trust him again and love him like u use to?

Please young lady or old woman wake up from your dream world and see this vile and selfish world the way it is. It is all about selfish interest my dumb girl. There is no tiaras for u neither is there a knight in shinning armour what u'v got for urself in the name of love is another young with very high libido and huge carnal desires.

psychologically, I would advice u keep holding on to your placebo effect called love, since thatz the only thing that seems to give meaning to your screwed up life. cool cool cool ; tongue

NB: Since I have been on NL guess you are the first to draw me into this senseless exchange but it is quite unfortunate that the topic "love as placebo effect" is a topic I have got passion for and am sure you are toying with the wrong kid. So please I advice you don't respond but if you choose to I advice you come along with fighting gloves, and all you'v got because it's going to be a long and messy fight! grin grin grin

I don't know what life has done to you, or how many girls have broke your heart? But you been this hopeless, miserable and losing all hope in love don't mean that every else will follow your footstep. And abt me not replying, forget about it, I am bored today so lets start. grin

Let me reassure you again, yes love exist. Just because you lack it in your life do not mean that other people do. tongue grin Your experiences do not qualify for a guarantee life fact.

I didn't want to go into details abt my love life but say a little since your delusional brain don't seem to be getting the picture.

I have dated four guys in my life, the other three didn't work out, (I never had sex with them either since that is the first thing that is always on your mind. grin) The relationships were fun while they lasted, I guess I was just rediscovering myself. They weren't the one. No regrets I moved on. tongue cool

The fourth one (which is my current bf, I have been with him since God knows when. He is not themost perfect guy out there, he has his faults, but accept him just the way he is.

I am no Aishwarya ria either, nor am I the most perfect girl out there. I can be really stubborn, inpatient, hot temper, etc

Why are we still together?

Because we are in love. We accept each other just the way we are.

Sometimes we fight, sometimes we take a break but always come back together to try and make it work. Why because we love each other.

If everything was about this your stoopid theory abt blood rushing thru guys dicks, then would have break it up long ago, we wouldn't have been together all these years. There are so many pussies and dicks out there, if it wasn't for love, and some connection that we have that wouldn't let go, you think we would still be with each other for years just for what?

a few minutes of pleasure? undecided undecided undecided Oh no young man, you got it wrong, I am not your typical dumb girl. But if u wanna think so, is ur calling. tongue grin

And this is only my experience, I have seen many people love truly like my mother and father. Married for 15 years, eventhough he is no more, My mother still have so much love for him, a love that knows no bound.

Life has been very unkind to you son, go find some love while you can. embarassed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
beeke:

I wish, I wish, I wish- by R-Kelly
Beautiful lair- by Beyonce, ft Shakira
Rehab- by Rihanna
heehehheh LOL nonsense grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by millco88(f): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2012
from this moment - shania twain
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
rokiatu:

I don't know what life has done to you, or how many girls have broke your heart? But you been this hopeless, miserable and losing all hope in love don't mean that every else will follow your footstep. And abt me not replying, forget about it, I am bored today so lets start.  grin

Let me reassure you again, yes love exist. Just because you lack it in your life do not mean that other people do.  tongue grin Your experiences do not qualify for a guarantee life fact.

I didn't want to go into details abt my love life but say a little since your delusional brain don't seem to be getting the picture.

I have dated four guys in my life, the other three didn't work out, (I never Were Intimate with them either since that is the first thing that is always on your mind. grin) The relationships were fun while they lasted, I guess I was just rediscovering myself.  They weren't the one. No regrets I moved on. tongue cool

The fourth one (which is my current bf, I have been with him since God knows when. He is not themost perfect guy out there, he has his faults, but  accept him just the way he is.

I am no Aishwarya ria either, nor am I the most perfect girl out there. I can be really stubborn, inpatient, hot temper, etc

Why are we still together?

Because we are in love.  We accept each other just the way we are.

Sometimes we fight, sometimes we take a break but always come back together to try and make it work. Why because we love each other.

If everything was about this your stoopid theory abt blood rushing thru guys Joysticks, then would have break it up long ago, we wouldn't have been together all these years. There are so many Kitty-cats and Joysticks out there, if it wasn't for love, and some connection that we have that wouldn't let go, you think we would still be with each other for years just for what?

a few minutes of pleasure? undecided undecided  undecided Oh no young man, you got it wrong, I am not your typical dumb girl. But if u wanna think so, is your calling. tongue grin

And this is only my experience, I have seen many people love truly like my mother and father. Married for 15 years, eventhough he is no more, My mother still have so much love for him, a love that knows no bound.

Life has been very unkind to you son, go find some love while you can. embarassed lipsrsealed grin

wa ooh. Looking at your record and "work experience" am sure u must have been bleeped more than the average girls of ur age. I sure would consider u as an outlier.  grin grin grin grin

My dear I will been dating for 10 years by March this year and through out this length of time, I have been with just 2 girls, the first for 2 yrs 6 months and the second 7 yrs this year. She is a beautiful girl and a very good fellow. She "loves" me if I may use your word. Am sure u would "love" me to grin grin She has never been a source of pain to me till date in as much as am miles away from naija.  I have the best family anymore could ever ask for, if I have to choose between a wife and my family I sure would pick my family. Wish you could meet my girl friend and hear her tell you about her and my family herself.  Which means if I have to borrow ur word I have got a perfect "love" life.

But my little fellow open your eyes and mind and read this carefully I will try as much as I can to make it simple for ur little mind to grasp. Let me start with the highest level of "love" anyone could ask her; family.

Try and reason while you read this ( I know your emotions have taken charge of you and u hardly reason well now) do you really think that your family "love" you unconditionally? If your answer to this is yes then I suggest you visit a shrink. ( The problem with shrinks is that they will serve you with same placebo effect just to remain in business). Whatever sacrifice/"love" your family has given to you was simply on the basis of making your life worth living and better which in return pays off on them. Imagine your people not doing their best to give you the best of live am sure with this ur "love" mentality you sure would have turn out a nuisance, thereby creating trouble for them. Giving your family sleepless night and dragging their names in the mud, in order to save themselves from such embrassment and public humiliation they have to do all it takes to ensure you turn out good.  Which if you think clearly without being bias you would notice it is just a selfish act.

Secondly, let me move to your dream land, this is exactly what happens, you "love" your so called bleeper either coz he bleeps you well, though he might not be perfect am sure he bleeps better than the other 4.  which means that his bleeping ability has cover for his other short comings grin grin grin grin or maybe he is a first rated mugu among the lots, which also gives him am edge (Since you ladies prefer marrying dumb men ) grin grin grin grin grin grin  Am sure most warped mind like you would like to keep someone with any or combination of the qualities listed above.

On your guys part it is a two way thing, if his head is messed up like urs with the "love" talk then definitely am sure you either got the magic bottom or it is easier for him to get laid with you than chasing other tails, since a bird at hand, grin grin grin grin. Think there might be something he stand to gain by sticking around.  If his head is not messed up like yours then am sure you are just one of those baggage that a man has to put up with in this life, given that within the content of this baggage you might find something u need. cool cool cool

My dear on a serious note "love" is just a word people use to play their selfish card without being caught. Please no one loves you, try and ask your mum/boyfriend if she would still love and trust you and would be ready to defend you with her/his life if your face appears on crime watch as one of the runs girl caught in police raid in allen avenue at night?   Anything short of what the Bible describe as "love" is no "love" but just a union which is built on our present rush of hormones which when subsidized we seek the next mojo.  cool what the Bible even described as love is unattainable which is the only way to keep members in check. You break their spirit to keep them in line.  lipsrsealed

NB: I will suggest you think about it without being biased. Do you love me?  grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Feraz(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2012
. . .Pls, rokiatu, who sang that song "i bless the day i found you". . . .enjoy tevin cambell - tell me what do you want me to do
dionne warwick - whisper in the dark, that's what friends are for (feat elton john et tal)
michael jackson - you are not alone
michael bolton - love somebody
jeffery orsborne - on the wings of love
jane french - passions
so many. . .mostly oldies. . . .Pls, can anyone help me with the link to this song "whisper - naydo (she's a naija musician)
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by freecocoa(f): 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2012
Akanchawa by princess njideka & gozie okeke.
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:01am On Jan 19, 2012
The girl is mine= by michael jackson to the girl that lightens my world.
Ezi ogelidi= osili nwa mama.
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by bakenda(m): 12:10am On Jan 19, 2012
Same Old Love - Anita Baker
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by franklampard082(m): 12:35am On Jan 19, 2012
You II by Lloyd

God Bless you by M.I

Lotus flower Bomb by Wale

Just the way you are by Bruno Mars
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by arinspice(f): 2:03am On Jan 19, 2012
Unbreak my heart by Toni Braxton,
How do i live without you?donno who sang it
Have you ever?by Brandy
All i have by Jlo
Halo by Beyonce
Irreplacable by Beyone
love takes time by Mariah carey
fool again by westlife
if it was late 2010,but now as in presently omg the songs are:
be me man by Asa
Everything i do by Brandy
I will always love u by whitney houston
Right here by Brandy
Dangerously in love by Beyonce
Do for love by 2pac
forever by psquare
Gapa by olamide
Hold yuh by gyptian n nikky
one naira by m.i
why i love u by jayz n kanye west
your luv by nikky n rickross
All my life by kc n jojo
we belong together by mariah carey.
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 19, 2012
Woodlock sweetie, I give up on you honestly undecided undecided I don't know why I waste my time on you in the first place.
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 19, 2012
Feraz:

. . .Pls, rokiatu, who sang that song "i bless the day i found you". . . .enjoy tevin cambell - tell me what do you want me to do
I think is Phil Everly "Let it be me" Check out the lyrics.

I bless the day I found you
I want to stay around you
And so I beg you, let it be me

Don't take this heaven from one
If you must cling to someone
Now and forever, let it be me

Each time we meet love
I find complete love
Without your sweet love what would life be

So never leave me lonely
Tell me you love me only
And that you'll always let it be me

Each time we meet love
I find complete love
Without your sweet love what would life be

So never leave me lonely
Tell me you love me only
And that you'll always---let--it-be--me
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by librangyps(f): 6:39am On Jan 19, 2012
@woodcook, I cudnt help following ur lil banter of words with rokiatu, I hope u don't really believe all these nonsense u ar writing? Everythin aint about bleepin,
man grow up, Really read thru wat u wrote, Ur gf ( if she exist) wud b disappointed if she ever saw this, Ur the dumbeeest iv ever come across on NL, ₪☺ offeinnse , mtcheeewww

1 Like

Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Feraz(m): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2012
^^^thanks
Feraz:

dionne warwick - whisper in the dark, that's what friends are for (feat elton john et tal)
michael jackson - you are not alone
michael bolton - love somebody
jeffery orsborne - on the wings of love
jane french - passions
so many. . .mostly oldies. . . .Pls, can anyone help me with the link to this song "whisper - naydo (she's a naija musician)
can you help me with the bolded. . . .goes like this. . . .
You were my light when it was dark
you showed me how to walk
you showed me how to whisper and then you showed me how to trust in you. . . . .
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2012
librangyps:

@woodcook, I cudnt help following your lil banter of words with rokiatu, I hope u don't really believe all these nonsense u ar writing? Everythin aint about bleepin,
man grow up, Really read thru wat u wrote, your gf ( if she exist) wud b disappointed if she ever saw this, your the dumbeeest iv ever come across on NL, ₪☺ offeinnse , mtcheeewww

@librangyps sorry to disappoint you, everyone that knows me in person knows my position on issues like that. Am not going to start any exchange with you neither am I going to ask you to drop what you believe in since it makes you feel better (placebo effect ). That's basically the reason we human do most of the things we do. The bottom line is whether you believe it or not whatever human does "self" is always involve in most cases it might be remotely which makes it difficult for others to noticed. As long as self is involve it is no longer "unconditional love" it is all about us and how it makes us feel.

You sure would ask me for instance what do someone like Mother Theresa (pray for us) stand to gain by doing all the good she did without expecting anything in return if not her love for humanity? Wait, I am going to tell you what most people won't; all she did was never selfless, she needed something in return which basically was internal peace and to be accepted before our Lord on judgement day. ( Sorry if I just stepped on ur believe, but am Catholic also ). She to others what they lack for her in exchange for the live she so much desire or dreamt about.

You would ask what about those atheist who go about expressing their love for humanity for instance those setting up foundations, adopting African kids? My response to that is simple, first and foremost it makes them feel good. It is an avenue to satisfy their yearnings and dreams. If the said foundation did not make them feel good or is not in line with their dreams am sure they wouldn't have set it up in the first place ( not expressing their love in the first place ). My dear what we call "love" is just a state that emanated from our need to satisfy our desires or to achieve a goal. Which in most cases spells joy to our intended object. The joy which is one of the derivatives from our "selfish" action is what we call "love" because we believe that was the real thing.

The main reason why people would hang on to something that is not real is once we challenge we realize that it shakes up the very foundation of our believe and that might be too much for most people to handle. Am Catholic and sure would remain one, am happy I searched for truth and look things the way they are without sentiment in most cases in conflict with what we have been taught or what we have been holding on to. Until you start looking behind the fine prints and looking at things with our senses not just our eyes, only then would you know the truth. The truth would save you so much pain in the life from the hands of mere mortals.

Please don't be fooled with those big talk of "love" and how you made their world. The day they drop out of your life they are going to use that same line on someone else.

Apologies for my rude behaviour, good morning!I have to go to school, when am back I would have time to respond to you. But no cursing please. @Rokiatu my apologies for my choice of words in my responses to you.

On a light note, rokiatu I noticed that most of the people enjoying this your thread are ladies, does it has anything to do with the fact that ladies have got one more hormone that we men lack? grin grin grin
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by Tosinville(m): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2012
^^Bro, you talk too much when you aint a gasbag.
Re: Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) by librangyps(f): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2012
@woodcook, I don't dispute the fact that its I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ our nature to b selfish, What I didn't like bout ur post was that we go into relationship to get bleeped, and if we start dating someone new its cos they bleep better, nahhhnahhnahh, Love is bout turnin that selfish nature into being selfless especially towards that special someone you've come to care for, But a lot of pple dnt feel that way even I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ relationships, they still carry on with their selfishness to their gfs and wives, They ar not I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ love , I am not I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ love, I'm stil selfish, We all don't hav to experience love, It happens to a few, Jack(Titanic) was a true selfless lover, Pls don't generalise, Some still love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above / End Time Pool Party (photo) / Judgement Is About To Be Passed On Me Tomorrow,please Advise Me On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.