Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: (6713 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by Ladapo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2007
Have you ever suspected your girlfriend to be cheating on you at one point in your relationship? Do you trust her too much and believe that she can never do something foolish behind your back? If you do, it is time to wake up boy because some women, just like men, also flirt when their boyfriends are not in sight. They find enjoyment in playing and leading on other guys especially if they know that the said guys are attracted to them.

Although only a few go further than flirting like sleeping with another guy, this still becomes one of the common reasons why couples break-up. So, if you think that your girlfriend is doing something unusual, try to look at some evidences on how to tell if your girlfriend is cheating.

The first evidence that you can look for is when she starts buying more new clothing than she used to. If you are already spending months or years together as boyfriend-girlfriend, you must have been familiar with how your girlfriend dresses and how she purchases clothing for herself. Although there are girls who become suddenly interested with clothes, this will still become a big puzzle to you especially if you are used to seeing your girl wearing simple clothes and buying only new items when there are important occasions to attend.

If you notice this sudden need to buy new items of clothing, be more watchful because the reason behind could be to create a new look and feel more attractive to the man she is seeing behind your back. Give more special attention on whether she buys new underwear or lingerie because these are big clues on how to tell if your girlfriend is cheating.

Other evidences are receipts and unexplained extra mileage on the car. These two can provide you with loads of information and help you on how to tell if your girlfriend is cheating. When your girlfriend cheats, her buying habits change as well as the frequency of usage of the car. Although these changes can happen even to those girlfriends who are not cheating but merely finding ways to have more fun, these are still strong evidences to consider.

Check the receipts of her purchases and take note of the mileage on the car at the start and end of the day. Do the receipts show purchases of new underwear, men's items like cologne and shirt but you never remember them being given to you or to anyone you know, and large amount of credit for her cell phone? Do you see a big difference between the distance she said she traveled and what the counter on the car says in reality? The answer to these questions will sure be of big help on how to tell if your girlfriend is cheating.

And lastly, evidences like her cell phone and phone bills will also help you determine if your girlfriend is indeed cheating. Do you find strange numbers on her cell phone and phone bills? Is there someone calling her more often and does she try to get distant from you when somebody calls? If you answer yes to these, then consider them as indicators that something is really going on. But do not confront her at once; you must dig deeper by looking at other ways on how to tell if your girlfriend is cheating. You can look at the address book to check the strange number or you can try calling it and listen to the voice at the other line.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by LadyTi1(f): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2007
@ poster:
PARANOIA I say!!!!

As for the topic of your thread - I read it! What're you going to do about it??!!  tongue tongue  grin
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by uf4oma(f): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2007
Lady-Ti:

@ poster:
PARANOIA I say!!!!

As for the topic of your thread - I read it! What're you going to do about it??!!  tongue tongue  grin

O girl, you should have let the guy stew. Let him keep hallucinating.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by firstborn: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2007
When the guy is hitting the at the point, babes who knows that what he is saying is true is saying he is hallucinating.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2007
@topic
As much as i agree with you on some the points you made, but i must say the issue of she buying new clothes all of a sudden because she's cheating, makes absolutely no sense.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by Easybaby(f): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2007
hmmm . . .what about men's sign undecided tongue tongue
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by naijaborn(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2007
Hmnn! Ladapo! Ladapo!! Ladapo!!!, incase yu've been chekin on yur girly like dat;yu'll av 2giv yursef a rest of mind nd stop! grin being a watchdog over a girl is like diggin yur own grave, bsides i see no reason y a man shuld investigate a woman's unfaithfullness;it's head-aching

All a man need is to be close to his woman's heart by aving/sharing gudtimes,aving serious real life discussions 2geda,show luv n b true 2it, most expecially prayin,cos we're imperfect beings.so a woman or man indulging in a watchdog act over a partner will only b destroyin wot he/she has built wit time in no time

i might be wrong though, but that's dway i see it! grin
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by saucekid(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2007
shey i even get time to monitor am? make she do wetin she sabi and make i do wetin i sabi, in the end we go dey love ourself unless if the love don kpeme
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by jkpretty(f): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2007
naijaborn:

Hmnn! Ladapo! Ladapo!! Ladapo!!!, incase yu've been chekin on yur girly like that;yu'll av 2giv yursef a rest of mind nd stop! grin being a watchdog over a girl is like diggin yur own grave, bsides i see no reason y a man shuld investigate a woman's unfaithfullness;it's head-aching

All a man need is to be close to his woman's heart by aving/sharing gudtimes,aving serious real life discussions 2geda,show love n b true 2it, most expecially prayin,because we're imperfect beings.so a woman or man indulging in a watchdog act over a partner will only b destroyin wot he/she has built wit time in no time

i might be wrong though, but that's dway i see it! grin

true talk, i believe in a relationship, u should do ur own side of the game, be sincere & be true but for ur partner--- future will tell.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by 2dye4(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2007
jkpretty:

true talk, i believe in a relationship, u should do your own side of the game, be sincere & be true but for your partner--- future will tell.

well said!

oga poster: u must really av time to go thru all the stress on a girl, are u a policeman? pple no matter how deceitful they are always slip up ok, if ur girl is cheating, in time something will give her away, ok. wink
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by Ladapo(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2007
Someone should read my post on " put an end to the lies" that's how to catch a cheating boyfriend. And I have not said U shld go checking in on ur girl, I just posted my opinion, just do what is right.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by naijaborn(m): 1:07am On Oct 13, 2007
ladapo!, 2b sincere;an average mind is selfish no mata how good dtechnic yu apply,yu'll always be bias wit yur judgement nd in turn loose yur head n focus, which is tantamount to destructn.negative begets negative;so lets try n be positive grin tongue
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by ufobabe(f): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2007
xcept a girl watch over herself, her guy cannot watch over her even if they live in thesame room.
it is only a stupid girl that will get money outside her relationship and go about buying clothes what happens 2 shares in banks and investments.
it is good 2 do good. and living a double life will not get someone fast as twice. if not ,
a girl can build a house without the guy even sensing it 2 talk of the traces.

guys take note: the more u watch over ur girl, the more she ,

therefore fooling u with plenty lies.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by Busta(f): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2007
Guys why would u wanna believe that ur girl is cheating on u int he first place?

-----guys need to stop acting as watchdogs over ur gurls, it will only destroy u the more
if she is cheating, it will sure come out one way or the other when no one expects it to.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by mellow(m): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2007
I don't want to know that Toyinrayo is cheating on me.

what you don't know don't hurt you.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by Busta(f): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2007
geez guy, did u just tell everyone here that ur GF's name is toyinrayo?? tongue
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by mellow(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2007
Screen name baby girl, does it surprise you?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by Busta(f): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2007
can't blame me, don't know all the member up in here.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by naijaborn(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2007
@Busta , how did yu com up with yur i.d it's kinda masculine cool yu sure say yu no be man-woman shocked wink cheesy

i 4 like kno yur real name; lipsrsealed anyways hope yur kool?! cool
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by sosa08(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2007
@Naijaborn

This is not an avenue to toast.

Well, do u really think ur girl will ever like only u?

Do what u have to do to make her not choose someone else.

I dnt have a problem with her flirting, but make I no hear cos I too dey flirt and she no hear
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by Busta(f): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2007
naijaborn:

@Busta , how did yu com up with yur i.d it's kind of masculine cool yu sure say yu no be man-woman shocked wink cheesy

i 4 like kno yur real name; lipsrsealed anyways hope yur kool?! cool
lol

u wish i was a man-woman tongue
and am kool. . thanx
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by Hazeleyed(f): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2007
hnmm,i wonder why anyone should go thru all that stress to check his girlfriend,she's your girlfriend not your wife,
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by naijaborn(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2007
hmn Busta cool i was just curious bout yur sense of choice cheesy culd yu busta me a PM wink cheesy
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by Bblak(f): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2007
@poster
Those are not real evidences to ascertain if a girl is cheating or not.

Serious trouble in the relationship if the girl is wrongly accused o. Beware lipsrsealed
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by almondjoy(f): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2007
Very smart people usually know way before it happens---on the other hand----the errrrrrrrrrrrr lipsrsealed are usually the last to know.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by naijaborn(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2007
it takes two to cheat o-jare! she'll probably be makin way for yur betta half lipsrsealed
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by Scopium: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2007
ufobabe:

xcept a girl watch over herself, her guy cannot watch over her even if they live in thesame room.
it is only a stupid girl that will get money outside her relationship and go about buying clothes what happens 2 shares in banks and investments.
it is good 2 do good. and living a double life will not get someone fast as twice. if not ,
a girl can build a house without the guy even sensing it 2 talk of the traces.

guys take note: the more u watch over your girl, the more she ,

therefore fooling u with plenty lies.
Not true. Plenty lies will give her out easily. I don't watch people but events watch for me.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by 190: 12:26am On Dec 09, 2008
yesterday i was dragged in 2 war of words wit my gf
over a flimsy account and i ended up breakin her sim card
cos she has now placed too muc empahsis on guys gettin her #
and braggin abt it, she refused takin d phone although im kinda pleased
wit it,anyway the sim is gone and im ok now
i worry too much abt my girl, we are more dan 1yr and yet i worry ova her as if
we are 1week old, i dnt knw if its cos i love her dats makin me worry dat muc
im workin on it myself 2 reduce it, thank God shes travelin 2day sef
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by hardbody: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2009
My GF does not drive and she doesnt own and use a phone, so how do i determine that she is or not cheating @ Poster. You seem to have clear cut answers to ur conceived problems, truth is build up trust and everything else falls into place. Monitor her and u'd realize that a woman can Bleep under ur very nose and you wount smell the cum. Women are smart, i have learnt from experience. Believe that she wount do it and honestly she wount. If she does, don't complain, just go ahead and follow ur mind. In my shoes? I will get loose and screw all her friends, cousins, sisters and will only stop when i am near enough to take her mother.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: by lightwalk(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2009
Any sensible lover does not need a tutorial to know if he or she is being cheated. grin grin Develop your emotional intelligence if you haven't. You should be synchronized at all times cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women With Hair Net. / Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This? / How Girls Take Photo. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.