Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR (8724 Views)

Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson / No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2012
phreakabit:

[size=14pt]Both of you are obviously imbêciles. . . . .  The warning according to this thread was targeted at ALL NON - SOUTH WESTERNERS. Why are you dimwits making it an Igbo issue? Bandit C how about coming back here to defend the Igbos you so love, Rather than acting like a market woman running your mouth thousands of miles away in Frankfurt? If indeed they intend spreading the violence to the Igbos. Then lets do like other Southerners would do in reaction to this INFO. Make plans, not noise.[/size]

[size=16pt]
KNOWLEDGE SPEAKS. . . . . WISDOM LISTENS!!!!!!
[/size]
dude why are u even responding to these cannibals. we will kill them all very soon. They are nothing but sub human!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

No, na your papa be imbëcile. Enwe like you. Abeg comot make i see front. Do not quote me next time, else I would descend on you. Keep it moving.

see monkey speaking english and typing on the computer, wonders shall never end , its the fault of the Yoruba people that taught u animals in school!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Gbawe: 10:19am On Jan 14, 2012
@OP.

Your source may be speaking for himself or a few hardliners because OPC cannot uniltaterally act in this barbaric manner. Attack defenseless non-SW folks? Madness of the highest order !!! Indeed , as per current state of alert, folks should be ready to protect themselves but attacking law abiding citizens , because they are not from the SW, will make us no better than Boko Haram. Kindly communicate that to your OPC contact.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by phreakabit(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

No, na your papa be imbëcile. Adaka like you. Abeg comot make i see front. Do not quote me next time, else I would descend on you. Keep it moving.

You wan descend on me from Germany? Son of a true Igbo man who turned out to be a P**sy! I am sure your dad must be proud of you? Igbo men dont talk like market women you give us a bad name.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2012
phreakabit:

You wan descend on me from Germany? Son of a true Igbo man who turned out to be a P**sy! I am sure your dad must be proud of you? Igbo men dont talk like market women you give us a bad name.

The day i become Ibo is the day i will commit suicide, God Forbid bad thing.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

see monkey speaking english and typing on the computer, wonders shall never end , its the fault of the Yoruba people that taught u animals in school!

Who be dis one again? Lol at all these tards surfacing from nowhere.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by phreakabit(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

dude why are u even responding to these cannibals. we will kill them all very soon. They are nothing but sub human!

Umm I am Igbo btw and please. I dont know if you are a Yoruba, but don't insult Igbo's in general because of some id!ots on the thread. Like yourself, I am good at verbal altercations too.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by kwibus7: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2012
grin cheesy grin cheesy[b] LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!  IT SEEMS BOTH RHINO.5DM AND BEAF ARE POLITICAL THUGS OF DIFFERENT PARTIES, RUMOUR MONGERS, SCAMMERS AND ENGAGE IN PAID PROPAGANDER, THANK YOU BOTH FOR EXPOSING YOURSELVES grin LOOOOOOOL!!!! KEEP IT UP! grin grin grin grin
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 14, 2012
phreakabit:

Umm I am Igbo btw and please. I dont know if you are a Yoruba, but don't insult Igbo's in general because of some id!ots on the thread. Like yourself, I am good at verbal altercations too.
hmmnnnn.sorry u are different i guess, f u ck ers on here just talking s h i t at times and sometimes one has to respond with the same level of vitriol.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

I doubt they can even defeat anybody single-handedly. This has got to be the biggest joke of this young century. Lol.
solomon111:

Do you think you can SINGLEHANDEDLY defeat the Igbos in a full blown war?
Bunch of cowards!
The day Igbos leave,lagos will crumble economically.

It seems u are both quick to forget history. We still have plenty of black scorpions.  grin grin
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2012
phreakabit:

F00l, look at him playing appeaser. You lot disgust the c.rap out of me. I reiterate, keep it moving or we are gonna delve into some mud slinging episode. Do not rile me up.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Wily1Wily: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2012
If these are coming from OPC, it is a welcome development i love it,
Please OPC i am with you 100%, don't step back,
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2012
Wily1Wily:

If these are coming from OPC, it is a welcome development i love it,
Please OPC i am with you 100%, don't step back,

dude the fact is the whole of ibo population and generation cannot even stand up to OPC, we are talking about the Oduduwa here, Ibos will not last. we are peace loving, but when push comes to shove, we fight with passion!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2012
saxywale:

It seems u are both quick to forget history. We still have plenty of black scorpions.  grin

Yeah, black scorpion indeed. That Wretch couldn't sting himself talk more of others. What was his fate again? Suicide? The cowards way out, lol. 40 million yoruba pink scorpions would still be seen as cowardly.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

Yeah, black scorpion indeed. That Wretch couldn't sting himself talk more of others. What was his fate again? Suicide? The cowards way out, lol. 40 million yoruba pink scorpions would still be seen as cowardly.
Keep flipping your bugger lips dude!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2012
Besides, its safe to say at this point, it's not a rumor, the bastard that broke this news thinks he is betraying Yorubas, but the joke is on you!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

dude the fact is the whole of ibo population and generation cannot even stand up to OPC, we are talking about the Oduduwa here, Ibos will not last. we are peace loving, but when push comes to shove,  we fight with passion!

Lol, who you don fight before? You people are a joke but you do not realise it. The sheer cynical way people just laughed off this "supposed" threat should have given you a hint. Yoruba people, never a dull moment. Lol.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

Lol, who you don fight before? You people are a joke but you do not realise it. The sheer cynical way people just laughed off this "supposed" threat should have given you a hint. Yoruba people, never a dull moment. Lol.
sorry dude, move on, i don't even consider you a human to engage with you intellectually, fact is, we educated you cannibals and we will send you animals back to the bush where u belong!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by phreakabit(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

F00l, look at him playing appeaser. You lot disgust the c.rap out of me. I reiterate, keep it moving or we are gonna delve into some mud slinging episode. Do not rile me up.

Appeaser you say? Mmm,If I was playing the role of appeaser, I would have changed my profiles Avatar. I am only doing what you find immensely difficult to do. "Its called using your brain". Its obvious you neglect yours while making decisions. Read the threads TITLE again and tell me you see only IGBO's up there! So where are the other guys mentioned in the TITLE ? You are either visually or mentally impaired, maybe both or You are just an intellectual Lilliputian. I am going to act like I am not being condescending, by adding this :  wink
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Wily1Wily: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2012
saxywale:

It seems u are both quick to forget history. We still have plenty of black scorpions.  grin
No need to fight, If the ultimatum is coming from OPC for non-Yorubas to leave all Yorubaland, i am 100% in support of it.
My Yoruba friends, Thank for making final preparation for the declaration of Ooduduwa Republic in 7days, now am loving the Yorubas
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2012
Wily1Wily:

No need to fight, If the ultimatum is coming from OPC for non-Yorubas to leave all Yorubaland, i am 100% in support of it.
My Yoruba friends, Thank for making final preparation for the declaration of Ooduduwa Republic in 7days, now am loving the Yorubas
watch and learn bro. we are a calculative people, u will see,
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

Oh history lessons. You haven't heard of the conquest of the yorubas. Smh. Even an Ashanti man in far away Ghana knows what the Yoruba are capable of doing in times of war
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 14, 2012
phreakabit:

Appeaser you say? Mmm,If I was playing the role of appeaser, I would have changed my profiles Avatar. I am only doing what you find immensely difficult to do. "Its called using your brain". Its obvious you neglect yours while making decisions. Read the threads TITLE again and tell me you see only IGBO's up there! So where are the other guys mentioned in the TITLE ? You are either visually or mentally impaired, maybe both or You are just an intellectual Lilliputian. I am going to act like I am not being condescending, by adding this :  wink

Nwanne, ngwa Udo di. Adiro mu acho okwu maka na mu nwa bu a very good boy. I just love poking fun at our south western neighbors whenever they shoot off. Ngwa ndo. Ka anyi rapuzia okwu. You don win. 3:1.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2012
saxywale:

Oh history lessons. You haven't heard of the conquest of the yorubas. Smh. Even an Ashanti man in far away Ghana knows what the Yoruba are capable of doing in times of war

Tales by moonlight. Yeah I loved that program so much as a kid. Provides cheap laughs and thrills.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by joeyfire(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2012
Make opc come try am for my area first,we go finally know if juju get power pass 7.62mm calibre ammunition
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Wily1Wily: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

dude the fact is the whole of ibo population and generation cannot even stand up to OPC, we are talking about the Oduduwa here, Ibos will not last. we are peace loving, but when push comes to shove,  we fight with passion!
please i don't like fight, i am a peace maker, this is not about Igbo. i am not Igbo ,am in support of OPC. If OPC can carry out this ultimatum, ooooohh my God i will give everything i have to them.

Am calling on my Good friends OPC, PLEASE STAND BY YOUR WORDS
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2012
Wily1Wily:

please i don't like fight, i am a peace maker, this is not about Igbo. i am not Igbo ,am in support of OPC. If OPC can carry out this ultimatum, ooooohh my God i will give everything i have to them.

Am calling on my Good friends OPC, PLEASE STAND BY YOUR WORDS
pssshttt dude, go back to ur run down village, if u are in Naija, u are either using the internet from Lagos or Abuja or anywhere but the bush called ibo land, its only a matter of time, we will put u cannibals where u belong pretty soon,
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by phreakabit(m): 11:05am On Jan 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

Nwanne, ngwa Udo di. Adiro mu acho okwu maka na mu nwa bu a very good boy. I just love poking fun at our southern western neighbors whenever they shoot off. Ngwa ndo. Ka anyi rapuzia okwu. You don win. 3:1.

Nwanne Ka anyi were amaminhe ne soro ndi'ya .
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by babsjnr(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2012
This is false yoruba people too wise 4 killing northerns and eastern in sw.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by dumodust(m): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2012
Warmongers and ethnicists talking from the 2 sides of their mouths. Why do people like deceiving themselves? The only thing I see are people making noise on these pages and not on the streets. And besides who be opc? And are some people like wilywily not qualified for membership and leading the warfront rather than baling for blood while cowering behind their computer?
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2012
babsjnr:

This is false  yoruba people too wise 4 killing northerns and eastern in sw.
LOL, northerners maybe, but definitely not the cannibals,
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Wily1Wily: 11:12am On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

pssshttt dude, go back to your run down village, if u are in Naija, u are either using the internet from Lagos or Abuja or anywhere but the bush called ibo land, its only a matter of time, we will put u cannibals where u belong pretty soon,
I am in support of OPC 100%, no need to quarrel. they are in the right direction. if they can carry out this ultimatum in 7days, i pray God to reward them with all good things. i love OPC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Senate Leader, Others Are Yet To Be Named / We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC / Governors Fuel Insecurity To Raise Security Votes – Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.