Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR (8726 Views)

Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson / No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

And why is that surprising Coon? see monkey dey talk. i don't need to prove a fact to you,  I am well and alive and a player in silicon valley by Gods' grace, i dont see any of you cannibals creating anything here,

yeah right, we hear ya. With an IQ equivalent to that of a 5 year old, i can understand how that works. Surprised you can even type out the word ''monkey'', all thanks to NL auto correct feature.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

[b][/b]Its Chimpanzee not Chimpazies! [b][/b]Dang, so much for grade 2 education!

Yeah I expect you as a member of the family of ape to know the spelling!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

yeah right, we hear ya. With an IQ equivalent to that of a 5 year old, i can understand how that works. Surprised you can even type out the word ''monkey'', all thanks to NL auto correct feature.
LOL, like i said, no need to contest a fact! You and your fellow cannibals are pathetic, In all honesty, aren't you ashamed? You are on a Yoruba owned website, biting the hands that is feeding u. Oloshi!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2012
Ozin:

Yeah I expect you as a member of the family of ape to know the spelling!

Ofcourse, didn't u get the memo Oloshi , omo ibo jati jati!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Rhino5dm: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2012
Gaddamit!! Bigots have #OccupyMyThread. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Gaddamit!! Bigots have #OccupyMyThread. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

LOL, I ain't no Bigot, the truth is bitter! No offense.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Rhino5dm: 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2012
Edited.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

Ofcourse, didn't u get the memo Oloshi , omo ibo jati jati!

Mo gba!Omo ibo ni mi,Sugbon most of them ni lari ju e lo.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2012
As a matter of fact, If i had my way Nairaland and Nigeria would be Ibo free!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2012
Ozin:

sharrap, Cannibal too dey talk, Aburo Clifford Orji, Oloshi!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

LOL, like i said, no need to contest a fact! You and your fellow cannibals are pathetic, In all honesty, aren't you ashamed? You are on a Yoruba owned website, biting the hands that is feeding u. Oloshi!

and you are posting from a ''chinese'' made computer, your point again? Honestly, you are even dumber than i earlier thought. Sorry i overestimated your intelligence, my bad. lol.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

and you are posting from a ''chinese'' made computer, your point again? Honestly, you are even dumber than i earlier thought. Sorry i overestimated your intelligence, my bad.
Haaaa, I am posting from a computer that i helped in designing the CPU! Ode , manufactured in China, maybe, but so what! I am more intelligent than you will ever be, it is a fact and it will remain that way, sorry, its just the way it is.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

and you are posting from a ''chinese'' made computer, your point again? Honestly, you are even dumber than i earlier thought. Sorry i overestimated your intelligence, my bad. lol.
Your brain is probably not developed enough to know the difference between design and manufacturing. Ode, let me educate u, are u listening?
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by KINGwax(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2012
Ozin:

ogun po ju! Ömö ibo oloriburuku. All those ikenechukwu bus wey dey get accident na money ritual. Aye yin o ni da
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2012
Same way you cannibals are not advanced enough to protest against the people oppressing ur dumb a s s es all in the name of ethnicity! or maybe in the hopes of one day ruling Nigeria which will never happen! Nigeria even got to have a guy from SS to be the president  before the SE jungle. You lot will forever be enslaved to Nigeria, You try to run, we bomb u animals to oblivion! LOL,
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by solomon111(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2012
@engineered
You and I know that it is one thing to proffessize theories, and it is another thing to be practically savvy.
The Igbos are practically savvy!
Some of the top technological firms in europe in america, have a larger proportion of Igbos than other Nigerian ethnic groups.It is far beyond filling your head with theories claiming to be a proffessor.
It is far beyond the walls of the universities!
It is a gift!
Even your own minister of power is an established scientist in the U.S.
He is the first black person to head a worldwide conference on robotics engineering.
There are so many Igbos in his shoes doing well in the technological field,in the diaspora!They have become priceless jewels in their adopted nations.
Google is your friend!
In terms of wealth,the average rich yoruba man is a corrupt man!
Unlike the Igbos,the bulk of your rich men and women are embezzelers of public fund.
The igbos get their money through independent business ventures.
Look around,you hardly see Igbos begging unlike the yorubas and hausas beggers who litter the streets.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

As a matter of fact, If i had my way Nairaland and Nigeria would be Ibo free!

Yes it will come to that very soon.There is a www.igbolandforum.com but these he-goats wont even near there and as per the Nigeria thing,they may be in Nigeria but YORUBALAND will soon be liberated of ibos and other aliens.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

sharrap, Cannibal too dey talk, Aburo Clifford Orji, Oloshi!

Mo gba se! iwo ni egbon re
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2012
solomon111:

@engineered
You and I know that it is one thing to proffessize theories, and it is another thing to be practically savvy.
Some of the top technological firms in europe in america, have a larger proportion of Igbos than other Nigerian ethnic groups.It is far beyond filling your head with theories claiming to be a proffessor.
It is a gift!
He is the first black person to head a worldwide conference on robotics engineering.
There are so many Igbos in his shoes doing well in the technological field,in the diaspora!They have become priceless jewels in their adopted nations.
Google is your friend!
Unlike the Igbos,the bulk of your rich men and women are embezzelers of public fund.
Look around,you hardly see Igbos begging unlike the yorubas and hausas beggers who litter the streets.

I didn't bother reading your post. You and your people are beneath me! Sorry, like i said, only a matter of time,
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2012
solomon111:

@engineered
It is a gift!
Google is your friend!

You mean savvy like philip emagwali the liar/fraudster who claimed to invent the internet ? ? shocked shocked
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Yes it will come to that very soon.There is a www.igbolandforum.com but these he-goats wont even near there and as per the Nigeria thing,they may be in Nigeria but YORUBALAND will soon be liberated of ibos and other aliens.
Dude, i am not sorry to say this, i can't stand these idiots, they will all die of envy!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

Haaaa, I am posting from a computer that i helped in designing the CPU! Ode , manufactured in China, maybe, but so what! I am more intelligent than you will ever be, it is a fact and it will remain that way, sorry, its just the way it is.

Lol @ designing CPU, you are sounding more juvenile and wrecked. Anyway, i am not here to measure e-peen on who's more intelligent, you can leave that argument for my 4 year old niece. I am just here to knock you around and rubbish your ego and it is working lol. Mo bad gan.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You mean savvy like philip emagwali the liar/fraudster who claimed to invent the internet ? ? shocked shocked
They are all Olodo's, always looking for shortcuts! Naturally gifted my foot! Philip didn't even graduate from U of M, cause he violated academic integrity policy at U of M, which is a good way of saying the I d i o t cheated! still he has the guts to make bogus claims!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

Lol @ designing CPU, you are sounding more juvenile and wrecked. Anyway, i am not here to measure e-peen on who's more intelligent, you can leave that argument for my 4 year old niece. I am just here to knock you around and rubbish your ego and it is working lol. Mo bad gan.

Let me teach you how to design one, it is actually my passion LOL, is your brain big enough I don't have an ego, Obviously cause i am exchanging words with u!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

They are all Olodo's, always looking for shortcuts! Naturally gifted my foot! Philip didn't even graduate from U of M, cause he violated academic integrity policy at U of M, which is a good way of saying the I d i o t cheated! still he has the guts to make bogus claims!

The ting dey pain you well well ni, ha ha ha!!! Come at me you stüpid fück, leave Emeagwali, he can't hear you, Mr CPU designer. Maybe CPU don become ewedu these days lol.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by emmatok(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2012
HA,

Igbos want to fight Yorubas in Lagos, when you cannot defeat the Hausa/ Fulani in the North.

You Igbos forgot you crossed Ondo,Oyo and Ogun before getting to Lagos.

Don't cry Genocide,UN and ICC if the whole Yourba Nation unleash  terror on You.

Remember how you rushed to your villages during JUNE 12

Remember Adekunke!!!!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

The ting dey pain you well well ni, ha ha ha!!! Come at me you stüpid fück, leave Emeagwali, he can't hear you, Mr CPU designer. Maybe CPU don become ewedu these days lol.
LOL, its not paining me actually, I just feel disgusted that's all, and i don't just design CPU's i do Image sensors, etc, its fun, lets leave that side before i start sounding arrogant. between didn't your mother teach you not to use words like " Stupid F u ck" online? I know i might be stupid, but F u CK? slow ur roll buddy!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2012
emmatok:

HA,

Igbos want to fight Yorubas in Lagos, when you cannot defeat the Hausa/ Fulani in the North.

You Igbos forgot you crossed Ondo,Oyo and Ogun before getting to Lagos.

Don't cry Genocide,UN and ICC if the whole Yourba Nation unleash  terror on You.

Remember how you rushed to your villages during JUNE 12

Remember Adekunke!!!!

Yeah, we hear ya. Thanks for your concern. Next one please!!!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

Yeah, we hear ya. Thanks for your concern. Next one please!!!
I like Ibo girls though, they know how to moan in bed, so i am not for unleashing terror on them please. I like me some Nna girl! odunkwa riskey
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

LOL, its not paining me actually, I just feel disgusted that's all, and i don't just design CPU's i do Image sensors, etc, its fun, lets leave that side before i start sounding arrogant. between didn't your mother teach you not to use words like " silly F u ck" online? I know i might be silly, but F u CK? slow your roll buddy!

Once it gets to the point that they cannot put up a coherent sentence, you know they have lost it. Thank you o, i no wan learn your CPU design, your kinsmen for oyo and ekiti go need am not me. Yeah, my mother taught me that but also said it was ok to use it and rubbish idiöts and cowards like you. Man you are a real piece of work, aren't you?
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

I like Ibo girls though, they know how to moan in bed, so i am not for unleashing terror on them please. I like me some Nna girl! odunkwa riskey

And we don't like or want yoruba girls, your point?!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

Once it gets to the point that they cannot put up a coherent sentence, you know they have lost it. Thank you o, i no wan learn your CPU design, your kinsmen for oyo and ekiti go need am not me. Year, my mother taught me that but also said it was ok to use it and rubbish idiöts and cowards like you. Man you are a real piece of work, aren't you?

I am actually Ekiti, but no need to hurl insults again, even though u might find this shocking, but u have just been part of a social experiment. Thanks for your time, u've just been punked! Sorry if i have offended you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana's Laughable Offer / Exposed: Buhari, Amaechi Were Actually Arrested In London (see Video) / Improving Road Networks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.