Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,796 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight (26667 Views)

Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast / Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon / Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by osssy09: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2012
UPDATE: President is currently in a meeting with Labor leaders. It's expected that President will address the Nation afterward.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2012
Governor Akpabio is an eejit!!!( I am watching him on ChannelsTV )
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Andrew3(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Governor Akpabio is an eejit!!!( I am watching him on ChannelsTV )
channelstv.com is innundated i cant stream, I have 32mb per second angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2012
^^ It's unfortunate. I have it open on two different laptops and sorry, I cannot close one for you. Mba!!! ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by dafman10(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2012
We are waitin jare. But make im no mis-yarn oo. Cos we go cover coke ripe 2moro 4 im head o.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by gotcha(m): 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2012
IS the meeting still ongoing??

When is GEJ's address?? any updates
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by tenry(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2012
perhaps Reuben Abati is crossing all the 'T's and dotting  the 'I's
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by gists: 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2012
According to Channels tv, the meeting ended some minutes ago, but nobody knows if the broadcast will still be made
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by gists: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2012
I just hope they hurry up b4 my inverter runs down - No electricity.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by montelik(m): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2012
With this long delay, its possible no agreement has been reached.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by otokx(m): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2012
He should be fast some of us are getting sleepy.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2012
Omar should tell us if the mother of all strikes is still going to take place tomorrow since retardeen doesnt want to talk.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2012
Still waiting,
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by ceejay80s(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2012
Since morning dem no fit do dis stUPid meeting .now i have to say up till dis time for the outcome. Our govt just wicked for everything, if they have their way with air we breathe, i bet dem go say make we pay for the air
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by victorazy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2012
What's a man lack of wisdom have to say.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by samstels: 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2012
Labour to issue a statement tonight on the outcome of the presidential briefing.strike called off ,all u protesters get ur fucking ass ready for work.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by cold(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2012
This just in.The broadcast by the president has been put off due to the stalemate in the negotiations between the NLC/TUC & the executive.Maq una go sleep & brace up for the Mother of all strikes.This is going to be a long season of perdition & it's not looking pretty
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Bisjosh(f): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2012
angry angrywhats all these? EGBERE tongue
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2012
UPDATE:Labor leaders unable to accept FG offer without consulting the NEC.They plan 2 make announcement on strike tonight”
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by otokx(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2012
wat is goin on?
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2012
dia stl xpectin GEJ to address da natiion, channel TV
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by chibaby5(f): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2012
Any links for da broadcast?? so I can get ready and wait patiently
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Kelvin172(m): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2012
11:55 and nothing.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by ceejay80s(m): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2012
Many of una dey senseless, sensitive issues like dis, u take am dey play by giving false info to people, who know weda na u dem go kill for the protest 2moro.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by damoskiy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2012
Channels_TV Channels Television
“@KayodeAkintemi: UPDATE:Labor leaders unable to accept FG offer without consulting the NEC.They plan 2 make announcement on strike tonight”
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by cold(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2012
chi-baby:

Any links for da broadcast?? so I can get ready and wait patiently

http://channelstv.com/global/live_video.php
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by otokx(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2012
Will it be a midnight broadcast?
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Moreti(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2012
make they carry their NEC com abuja na? Hw many they be? everi time, we will get back to our organs, we will get bak to NEC, if they cannot take any decision, then they shld bring the complete NEC officials there or organize video conferencing, make they no dey waste time I beg. One day will go now for them to consult NEC.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by whyx06(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2012
I think GEJ is trying to pump men kaaki( soldier )to various state so as to curb our nation wide protest tomorrow ,
watch out 4 !!
bloody poor Bayelsa man: badluck Egbere Jonaeven
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by nairaman66(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2012
I need to sleep,
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by otokx(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2012
another hope dashed
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by swezenberg(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2012
If I wait till 11:30 pm and there is no broadcast I will just go and sleep with the mind of staying at home tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) / Wike Playing Football At Yobo's Testimonial Match (photos) / Senators Order Dan Ali Monsur To Withdraw Statement On Anti-grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.