Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight (26566 Views)

Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast / Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon / Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Koikoi(m): 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2012
montelik:

Better to go to bed ready for normal activities tomorrow. It could easily be long nights wait.

What if the strike's called off later 2nite?
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by ceejay80s(m): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2012
GEJ tell us say e no get shoe but e no tell us say e no get time! Almost midnite e neva answer us, e don reach time wey we go tell am say e no get shoe and time but we no get patience
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by gotcha(m): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2012
Labour and Govt. meeting is over

NLC and TUC are meeting to decide what their stand is,   I thot they had one b4 the meeting with Govt.  undecided
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Koikoi(m): 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2012
ceejay80s:

GEJ tell us say e no get shoe but e no tell us say e no get time! Almost midnite e neva answer us, e don reach time wey we go tell am say e no get shoe and time but we no get patience

You 4get that she's the President's wife
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by montelik(m): 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2012
Koikoi:

What if the strike's called off later 2nite?

That is why I said go to sleep, ready for normal activities. If upon morning it is apparent d strike is still on, then adjust accordingly.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by lynxnoon(m): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2012
That speech above is pure "bullocks" jare angry undecided
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by eunisam: 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2012
something tourched Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by donigspain(m): 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2012
Did jonathan really wrote that speech with his korokoro eyes or at matchet point?
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by rusky(m): 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2012
logically speaking, if there had been a deadlock, we would have heard about it immediately after the meeting so I think they have agreed to avert further strike but want to make its announcement spectacular. Who's with me?
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by adino(m): 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2012
Bros JOE
C-in-C
Mr. President Sir, We are waiting ooh, this suspense don pass Naija vs Brazil world cup final
Well saw Gov. Amaechi on channels talking about 12 o'clock, politicians and their witch unusual time. We will all wait ooo. No be only dem sabi night meeting.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by ceejay80s(m): 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2012
@tayo D, i wan sleep now, pray make i no see u inside my dream, i go make sure say i no go wake until i kill u. F33bl3 mind3d boy
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by BlackBaron: 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2012
On behalf of the nation, I wish to extend my sincere condolences to the families of those who lost their lives in the demonstrations. Their deaths will not be in vain. In the future, I hope we can find a way to do the right thing without losing the precious life of a single Nigerian.

If I read your message right, my government has not earned your trust. And without trust, we have no moral authority to demand sacrifices from you. More so when we, the government, have not made sacrifices ourselves. I have come to realize that more than everything else, the Nigerian people want accountability from their leaders. It is through the door of accountability that you will open for us the room where your trust resides. You all have taught me that only a foolish man will put his tomorrow in the hands of a man who cannot account for his yesterday.

The law demands that I declare my assets at the beginning of each term. I have not done so before now out of fear that Nigerians may not understand. But the Nigerians I saw in the last one week are people who want the truth more than they expect what is right. I want Nigerians to know that I am worth 50 billion Naira(?). since when  undecided My salary and allowances each year is about N320 million naira. That, my fellow Nigerians, is outrageous in a country where hundreds of millions of my fellow citizens live on less than N320 a day.

Nice speech, but actions speaks louder.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by tEsLim(m): 12:00am On Jan 16, 2012
Was that speech another joke from SaharaReporters? joke?
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by toluxa1(m): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2012
gotcha:

Labour and Govt. meeting is over

NLC and TUC are meeting to decide what their stand is,    I thot they had one b4 the meeting with Govt.  undecided

lmao.

I find it really interesting that in spite of all the curses and abused on the personality of the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria, President Goodluck Jonathan, alot of people still stay awake even till midnight just to hear him speak. Interesting! cheesy
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Marlboro1: 12:04am On Jan 16, 2012
@Tayo-D

Do you not know the difference between wishful thinking of Rudolf Okonkwo  who wrote the piece and reality. The guy says that is his  wish for the president to say such. You know damn well that is not the President's speech. Presido is not going to roll over for these guys. He is not walking away from the cabals and sponsored thugs from NLC / TUC, Buhari and Boko Haram without a fight. Let us watch and see.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by KayDee4: 12:05am On Jan 16, 2012
Are you guys still waiting ? ? shocked shocked

Jonathan dey bed dey snore like Yak !! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by MeGaStReEt: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2012
00.00 hour. . , many things dey happen that time oo
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by ados4ejy: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2012
time don pass o.i dey go sleep o.me no dey go work.i nor hear anything o.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by lynxnoon(m): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2012
tEsLim:

Was that speech another joke from SaharaReporters? joke?
Am beginning to question their credibility
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by lynxnoon(m): 12:11am On Jan 16, 2012
toluxa1:

lmao.

I find it really interesting that in spite of all the curses and abused on the personality of the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria, President Goodluck Jonathan, alot of people still stay awake even till midnight just to hear him speak. Interesting! cheesy
My guy pple don tire na grin wink
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Isrealbabs(m): 12:12am On Jan 16, 2012
if he remove fuel subsidy he wil not remove sleep from my face. i am going to sleep if he refuse to speak
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by agabaI23(m): 12:12am On Jan 16, 2012
The title of the speech reads

President Jonathan’s Last Speech [size=16pt]By Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo[/size]
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by adewasco2k(m): 12:13am On Jan 16, 2012
MeGaStReEt:

00.00 hour. . ,  many things dey happen that time oo

true talk, alot of pple they observe 00:00 hour,
off to bed @all undecided undecided undecided
if you guys hear anything GOOD just beep me grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by okeymadu(m): 12:15am On Jan 16, 2012
Mehn, no Presidential speech yet? Mek I go sleep jor.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by yampoo(m): 12:16am On Jan 16, 2012
CHANNELS TELEVISION | Labour Releases Statement On Deadlocked Meeting With FG:
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by femzy(m): 12:19am On Jan 16, 2012
Guess The Puppet President uses London time. Amma be here until 1
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by ikooko(m): 12:22am On Jan 16, 2012
JONATHAN is busy consulting with PATIENCE and you are here waiting for his speech. Dont you realize he will be too tired to make any speech afterwards?
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by honeric01(m): 12:24am On Jan 16, 2012
Please bear with Mr president. The 9pm broadcast was delayed when it was discovered that the speech was written by Patience. Do stay tuned while it is being EDITED thank you.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by AmAlone: 12:27am On Jan 16, 2012
Any News Yet
I will Be Waiting. . . .
Because I want them to call off the strike!!!
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by nodullin(m): 12:33am On Jan 16, 2012
yampoo:

CHANNELS TELEVISION | Labour Releases Statement On Deadlocked Meeting With FG:

CAN DIS B 4 REAL sad sad sad

However if Jonathan Makes such a speech>>> i"ll name my unborn son Ebele Joe wink wink wink
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 16, 2012
why would this be called his last speech,I HOPE NOBODY IS PLANING TO TAKE HIS LIFE
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by naijajive(f): 12:38am On Jan 16, 2012
All this new directives, are they not hastened?
We need to prepare to occupy the Senate and House of Reps,

Also regarding the time of his speech, Na African time naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN / 38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.