Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

"If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ (5291 Views)

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Northern Elders To President: Your Administration Worst In Nigeria History / Present Criticism Of The Ex-president - Your Views. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by iykak47: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2012
breakings news.
nlc suspends strike.
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by Kolababa: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2012
general goodluck ebele jonathan

Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by seenoevil1: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2012
aurenflani:

@ see*noevil - your right on dis "two prosperous nations" but your conclusion as to which was wrong! very false analysis, for it should hv been arewa & oduduwa. d other two will be embroiled in ritual masses murders & mass drowning for who gets to control d oil dollar.

LOL SOUTH SOUTH MAN GO CHOP OIL MONEY WHEN DEY IM SIDE  , IGBO MAN GO CHOP IM OWN OIL AND AGRICULTURE (PALM OIL THE LARGEST SOURCE OF MALAYSIA'S INCOME)MONEY , HAUSA MAN GO CHOP THE ARID LAND AND DUST WEN FULL IM SIDE AND YORUBA MAN GO CHOP ALL THE DIRT AND SWAMP WHEN FULL IM AREA . PERFECT EQUATION IF YOU ASK ME .
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by bright007(f): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2012
NLC has supended the strike.
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by jmoore(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2012
1-The federal government should be the only importer of petrol. The federal government will pay subsidy to the federal government which means no money is lost, the cash stays with the federal government.

2-Maintainance of old refineries and building of new ones to meet more than our local consumption.

3-The cabals who defrauded the government billions of dollars should be sent to jail and have our stolen money recovered from them through EFCC.

4-Members of the National Assembly(senators and reps) and those within the presidency allowances and salaries should be reduced to the extent that they should earn a quarter of what their counterparts are earning in USA. This will make money available for meaningful development.[NOTE: USA have a budget of about $3.7 trillion while Nigeria have a budget of $30 billion, therefore no public office holder in Nigeria has the right to earn more than their counterparts in USA]

5-If you can't do these things, please resign honorably.
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by brainpulse: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2012
To kill himself rather than commit succide
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2012
GEJ siddon there joor,

As if all the perils brought upon us by the Obasanjo, IBB and Abacha Regimes were questionable enough to call them for resignation.

claremontlink=topic=847126.msg9976784#msg9976784 date=1326717364:

Resign
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by cap28: 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2012
My advice would be - resign - you are corrupt and incompetent.

You are not servign the interests of the nigerian people, you are a western puppet and an agent of harmful neo liberal inhumane economic policiees you have sentenced 99% of the population of nigeria to a miserable existence with this petrol hike.

You are not a leader - if you had any shred of decency you would step down immediately.

the nigerian people should not rest until this man along with his corrupt cronies, hangers on, parasitic govt officials  are disgraced out of office.
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by denny4ril: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2012
"Never be afraid of what those you do not trust can do, it i those you trust you need to be aware of as they always do something outrageously silly. If a an looks so quiet, be careful in judging im that he cannot hurt a fly because that is when you will have the biggest shocker."
MY ADVICE : If a man is given the title of an eagle because he looks strong but eventually it was discovered that he cannot even lift a day old chick, then he is unfit and should do the right thing, leave the stage honorably!
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by Dede1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2012
Build an International Airport the size of MMA in Eastern region via Port Harcourt or Enugu.

Build a seaport the size of Tin Can Island in Eastern region via Akwa Ibom or Rivers State.

Build Hydropower Dams on Benue, Anambra, Imo and Osun River. Revamp the Oji River hydropower station.

Examine alternative power generation through coal or natural gas.

Dismantle Kaduna refinery and exhume the crude oil pipe lines from southern to northern region and sell the mental as scraps.

Build one refinery in Akwa Ibom and Imo States respectively.

Relocate crude oil corporate headquarters in Nigeria to Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta or Imo State.

Diverse plans to build new federal roads and maintain the existing ones.

Invest heavily on mechanized Agriculture.

Declare war on corruption and indiscipline.

Revamp the academic system in Nigeria.

Start a foundation for a quality healthcare in Nigeria.
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by iiiyyyk(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2012
Nation without any clear economic plan,
Leaders without any vision
citizens without knowledge
Parents without love and trust
youths without direction in life
children  without hope

No advice will be usefull cos it would not be possible to implement. without direction we cant make changes and without changes we cant progress or fail. we must learn to try new things.

we want a better nigeria yet we threaten any leader that wants to make changes. we allow our selves to be used by the same people that are killing us.  

we just failed again as a people.

our result after one week of strike.-. the is subsidy yet the fuel is still expensive and the is still chance for huge corrupt practices in the down stream. what a beautiful result.
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by efisher(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2012
*Ensure all the looters of subsidy money are arrested and prosecuted asap.
* Quickly swing into action with the money available now to execute some very visible projects (eg roada).
* Tighten borders and order arrest or petrol smugglers (Give incentive to performing customs officers).
* Facilitate swift passage and signing of PIB into law.

With these things, he can embark on massive awareness campaign showcasing benefits of complete removal of subsidy. In max of 6 months, implement full removal of subsidy and hence, deregulation of downstream sector.
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by executinal(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2012
He should stick to his policy, gradually he will get there.
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by ollyruffy: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2012
1. Revert back to 65naira price of PMS, since majority of Nigerians are asking for this
2. Prosecute the "Cabal" and people involved in NNPC, PPPRA, CBN and Ministry of Petroleum
3. Ensure smuggling of PMS to other countries is stopped through Nigeria Customs. I believe a PMS tanker is not small as a mobile phone to be smuggled across the borders
4. Fight corruption and indiscipline geniuely, starting from GEJ, ministers, governors, NASS, LGA, all government parastatals to the common man on the street.
5. Reduce cost of governance by cutting all those hyper-inflated expeditures for the offices of the president, VP, ministers and NASS. Reduce or merge ministries and functions
6. Build refineries
7. And start building general infrastructures
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by iiiyyyk(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2012
cap28:

My advice would be - resign - you are corrupt and incompetent.

You are not servign the interests of the nigerian people, you are a western puppet and an agent  of harmful neo liberal inhumane economic policiees you have sentenced 99% of the population of nigeria to a miserable existence with this petrol hike.

You are not a leader - if you had any shred of decency you would step down immediately.

the nigerian people should not rest until this man along with his corrupt cronies, hangers on, parasitic govt officials  are disgraced out of office.

u are a failure in terms of reasoning.

according to you, a good leader is a leader that fights corruption by paying people for importing their personal business commodities.
they import petrol, give Government inflated  figures, collect huge sums as subsidy, they in turn  load most of these petrol into tankers  and carry them to Niger, chad and Cameroon to sell at 200 naira per litter.

u think fighting corruption is just about imprisoning, IBb, OBj Bankole etc rather than closing avenues that give people the chance to steel? then u are a kid.

As it stands now,
no Nigeria refinery can function well because of same people that are enjoying the subsidy.
no foreign investment in the down stream
no new refinery can be built in Nigeria by any private company.
we continue importation of petroleum products killing the economy and value of Naira.  
Huge continues Unemployment

I believe the long term economic benefits of fuel subsidy removal out-weights the short term hard ship.

Nigeria is generally corrupt  both the people and the government.
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by daviesmania(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2012
My guy (presido) do anyhow u wan, if dem lyk make dem shout die na our tym to oppress.
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by vanstanzy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2012
I'LL ADVICE HIM TO RISE UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF TRUE LEADERSHIP. LET HIM REVERT THE FUEL PUMP PRICE& STICK TO HIS MANIFESTO OR COME BORROW MINE. BUT WILL HE LISTEN?
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by vanstanzy(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2012
I'LL ADVICE HIM TO RISE UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF TRUE LEADERSHIP. LET HIM REVERT THE FUEL PUMP PRICE& STICK TO HIS MANIFESTO OR COME BORROW MINE. BUT WILL HE LISTEN?

MR PRESIDENT BY ACTING THE WAY U DID, U HAVE ONLY POSTPONED THE EVIL DAYS. THERE'S ANGER IN THE LAND. JUST THINK TWICE
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by kokogee: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2012
That he commits SUICIDE by HANGING if he fails to deliver on promises as usual angry

In fact, he should have resigned by now bcs of his gross incompetence and lack of will to move the nation 4wrd. And if he is so ahamed of resigning due his colossal failure, let him drink acid and go to bed
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by member479760: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2012
"Who fight and run live to fight another day" Gaot-head declare WAR! what are you waiting for?
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by naijaswiss(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2012
GEJ and the FG's motto -
wait for it,

'Setting new standards for incompetence'.
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by muyoto: 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2012
try
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by fabj1(m): 2:50am On Jan 17, 2012
I'll advise Gej 2 try d orientatn method he did during d 2011 elektns where evry Nigerian had an enthusiastic nd an optimistic mind abt d whole thing. These are humans nt goats u impose things on, make dem c reasons wiv u nd no corrupt nlc or tuc or oppositn party cald save Nigeria or occupy Nigeria group wuld turn d very pple dat voted u in2 power against u. Mr.president.
Re: "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ by fabj1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
Gej Stand still and know that God is God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

House To Probe Minister Of Petroleum Over “Suspicious Oil Deals” / Bursted : Lying Buhari Supporter Exposed (pictures) / What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.