Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North (12436 Views)

PDP AND APC Blame Each Other For The Killings In Rivers State- See Tweets / Mtn's Office Shut Down In Benin Over The Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa / Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by safarigirl(f): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2012
Personally, I don't think it will garner as much support as the fuel subsidy thing.

Though I'm ΩØƚ against it cos I'm Abian anyways
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by mystiqueem(f): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2012
I'm glad. We are weak. We will be strong.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2012
LEXYLOV:

Most of the people who don't care about the ongoing occupy Nigeria protest are those in SE,SS, simply because they have no knowledge of the implications that policy will brings to their life. Only what they understand is GEJ is their man, He is there. MR EBELE AZIKWE. Its enough for them to carry on even if he is clueless and lack ability to govern. That means tribal/religion sentiment is the order of the day in that part of Nigeria. Moreover They can not endure when the hardship descends. Unless relying on armed robberies or blood cash way out to cope. They also lack the knowledge to understand that their man is unable to protect their people around the Nation simply because HE IS CLUELESS. And here they are blind to see that. What a sentiment bigot set of people. angry

There is nothing you guys say that will change our minds, If you like, call us TERRORISTS grin. The Nigerian project is a sham. Go and quench in your jealousy.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by ezer(m): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2012
sheyguy:
They expended their best on fuel subsidy and now they are attending to less important issues. I hope nobody did not betray them this time.
When Aregbesola was evacuating oyo and osun indegenes they were laugh at the 'Yorubas', now they will that a deady-body weighs more.

Do us all a favour n type in pidgin, becos you are not making any sense!
I couldn't pick a sentence.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by bright007(f): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2012
Its time to protest against d death of Abacha.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by Nchara: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2012
I see that Yoruba are attempting to pay Igbos back for not joining in their ignorance, malice and poverty-induced protest against fuel subsidy removal

Well! I've got news for you: this is our own protest and you are not invited. Leave it for us.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by thejurist: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2012
This is a good development and I reckon it has send some signs of warning to the Northerners. For those against this, Aask your parents Igbos and their SE brothers and sisters still remain the only people that made efforts to dismantle this country. Dont push the Easterners to the wall cos they can fight to finish.

Bravo Abians, God bless the Igbo race, efik and other Old Eastern brothers. RIP OJUKWU
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by silibaba: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2012
Nchara @ pls tell them ooooo we don't need them to go on with our protest kiss kiss

we fought our war alone and so the protest can be done alone. smiley smiley

Yoruba are coward that's all i know about them. i don't like them for anything. embarassed embarassed

ofenmanumanu people should be caught off from us grin grin
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by houvest: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2012
Other States in SE and SS need to join this protest as well as our ppl in the SW and Abuja. I wonder how Occupy Nigeria could trivialize the value of human life by not including the BH killings as one of their ten-point agenda (even if it was the last)and expected the SE and SS to join them. BS.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by kensandrea: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
protest very usless one yes BOKOHARAM are killing the igbos but it is very simple IGBOS leave the north and it will ALL be over because if i get any IGBO in the EAST na end of disscu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry cheesy cheesy :Dtion
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by ChinenyeN(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2012
Instead of protesting BH, they should be protesting the Igbo who are still in the north, waiting to be buried under the rubble of their personal affects.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by ismhab(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
ChinenyeN:

Instead of protesting BH, they should be protesting the Igbo who are still in the north, waiting to be buried under the rubble of their personal affects.
seconded
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by ismhab(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2012
kensandrea:

protest very usless one yes BOKOHARAM are killing the igbos but it is very simple IGBOS leave the north and it will ALL be over because if i get any IGBO in the EAST na end of disscu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry cheesy cheesy :Dtion
seconded
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by ismhab(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2012
kensandrea:

seconded
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by mroluway: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2012
Boko haram will soon be Legalise. Remember MILITANT use to be a Kidnappers before they were legalise. Imagine Militant Treatning PENGASAN, HAHAHA
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by PointB: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2012
Nice one.

This is what is expected of Nigerians. Not the myopic, self-centered protest about fuel subsidy removal.

Thank you Abians for taking the lead.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by saintohia: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
This's where the NLC / TUC wld've started if they were serious. The KILLINGS (BH) & CORRUPTION started b4 fuel subsidy removal. SE / SS knew 4m day one they weren't sincere hence they didn't bother joining.

Be serious with this protest to force ICJ / ICC charge them, they're already investigating BH, next protest wld be on CORRUPTION.

Carry go ABIANS, SS / SE shld boost their morale huh.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
Stu-pid he-goats.

Why not call on jonathan to deploy soldiers to the north ?
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by saintohia: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2012
Quote from: kensandrea on Today at 07:24:22 PM
protest very usless one yes BOKOHARAM are killing the igbos but it is very simple IGBOS leave the north and it will ALL be over because if i get any IGBO in the EAST na end of disscu :Dtion
Quote 4m Ismhab
Seconded

Λ Λ Λ Λ

Why did u people refuse to allow them (IGBOS), SS / SE – BIAFRA to leave when they wanted to?
Does it mean you ppl now also agree that the particle termed Nigeria doesn’t / never existed & that it’s a FORCED UNION which means working against nature? If yes, convince your brothers, SE / SS are already aware since 1966.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by ismhab(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2012
mr_oluway:

Boko haram will soon be Legalise. Remember MILITANT use to be a Kidnappers before they were legalise. Imagine Militant Treatning PENGASAN,  HAHAHA
mr_oluway:

Boko haram will soon be Legalise. Remember MILITANT use to be a Kidnappers before they were legalise. Imagine Militant Treatning PENGASAN,  HAHAHA
LWKMD.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by samguru(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2012
weting concern agbero with overload?,na your whahala be that,oh you think you can use this to garner the support of other Nigerians?you have failed,because the nationwide protest was an integrated protest and not on fuel subsidy removal alone.

please go and sleep your protest is useless
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by sicily4u: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2012
all this na medicine after death
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by NegroNtns(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2012
The organization of oil producing villages in the East should join together in this protest against Boko. Where are the ijaws to lead the chorus against boko?
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by mikey2fin: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2012
All the igbos in Nigeria should join in protest against killing of igbos by the hausa, We should occupy all the govt houses in the whole eastern region to demand an answer why the Federal govt has distance themselves from tackling hausa's ( I don't use the word Boko.H coz they are hausa) killing of Umu igbos in the north
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by tkpumpkin: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2012
Very Funny. Zombies, they have been controlled by remote to protest so as to send a counter message. Mumus
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by hbrednic: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2012
Land of the rising sun, God bless you all.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by nfmovement: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2012
Why calling all Igbo to join the protest now. Are you saying the Boko Haram use to ask were u'r from before carry out their killing. Why are Igbos always personalizing their problems as if they are the only Christian Southerners that are been killed in the north.

You folded your hands when all other Nigerians were protesting, the best thing you people would have done then is to come out massively and protest for whatever you feel is hurting you the most, I believe your voices would have been heard instead of coming to post this rented crowd pictures on Nairaland as if we all care. I believe you all are smiling now that the price of PMS is reduced. May God help you Abians. The next you will here is that they are been marginalized.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by emmatok(m): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2012
houvest:

Other States in SE and SS need to join this protest as well as our ppl in the SW and Abuja. I wonder how Occupy Nigeria could trivialize the value of human life by not including the BH killings as one of their ten-point agenda (even if it was the last)and expected the SE and SS to join them. BS.

Better keep your protest to SS/SE.

If any Igbo try protest in Lagos or any SW state, we will send your back to your villages.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by emmatok(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
LOL,

The-same Abians discriminating other Igbos.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by Onlytruth(m): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2012
Very good development. I'm very proud of my Abia state brothers for this.
We should keep focus on what is important.
I hope other states in the SE joins massively. cool
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by ismhab(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2012
mikey2fin:

All the igbos in Nigeria should join in protest against killing of igbos by the hausa, We should occupy all the govt houses in the whole eastern region to demand an answer why the Federal govt has distance themselves from tackling hausa's ( I don't use the word Boko.H coz they are hausa) killing of Umu igbos in the north
let ojukwue return and lead you into another war, so that u can eliminate hausa from this the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Speaker Gets N1Billion Bail As EFCC Re-arraigns Him / Top 10 Yoruba Names You Never Guessed Were Arabic Names. / Bill To Establish University Of Agriculture, Kabba Passed By Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.