Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North (12449 Views)

PDP AND APC Blame Each Other For The Killings In Rivers State- See Tweets / Mtn's Office Shut Down In Benin Over The Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa / Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by dbride: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2012
LeoMax, NO you cant be an elder, you speak like an ignorant young boy. You reap what you sow, so dont complain
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by aljharem(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2012
emmatok:

Better keep your protest to SS/SE.

If any Igbo try protest in  Lagos or any SW state, we will  send your back to your villages.

Haba, WE NIGERIAN SHOULD JOIN THIS MOVEMENT IF WE TRULY LOVE OUR NATION.
Omo yoruba na ni mi. egun-Awori

Note: the title should change from killing in the north = to killing by Boko haram

If they start the protest in Lagos, abuja, kaduna, kano etc, I would personally join and millions of other would INCLUDING YOU wink

Don't let this NL igbos make u dislike them. Majority of them don't think like Nchara and co.

Let join them and stop the killing of any citizen in Nigeria no matter the region they are in grin grin grin grin
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by abilitii(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2012
We must all know that anybody from SS, SE, SW or E is any Ibo man in the northern part of country, you yugz are here pointing finger to each other instead of seeking solutions in the country.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by maasoap(m): 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
Boko Harams have been killing you before subsidy removal but you people couldn't think of protests until Yorubas and Hausas staged internationally recognised protests that did not only force FG to reduce the price of petrol but also invite EFCC to investigate subsidy corruption. Myopic people couldn't see beyond their nose. Now they've seen what people can achieve by staging peaceful protests. In this one, nobody will hear cry, you're on your own.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by muyoto: 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
about time!!
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by ak47mann(m): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2012
good move cool cool cool
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by aljharem(m): 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2012
maasoap:

Boko Harams have been killing you before subsidy removal but you people couldn't think of protests until Yorubas and Hausas staged internationally recognised protests that did not only force FG to reduce the price of petrol but also invite EFCC to investigate subsidy corruption. Myopic people couldn't see beyond their nose. Now they've seen what people can achieve by staging peaceful protests. In this one, nobody will hear cry, you're on your own.

it is ok. Lets show them we support them cool
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by emmatok(m): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2012
maasoap:

Leave those hypocrites alone.

Hope the invite CNN, BBC and FOX.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by emmatok(m): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2012
alj harem:

Haba, WE NIGERIAN SHOULD JOIN THIS MOVEMENT IF WE TRULY LOVE OUR NATION.
Omo yoruba na ni mi. egun-Awori

Note: the title should change from killing in the north = to killing by Boko haram

If they start the protest in Lagos, abuja, kaduna, kano etc, I would personally join and millions of other would INCLUDING YOU wink

Don't let this NL igbos make u dislike them. Majority of them don't think like Nchara and co.

Let join them and stop the killing of any citizen in Nigeria no matter the region they are in grin grin grin grin

Why should they come to Lagos, are they to only ones killed by Boko-Haram?

Abegi, let them bury their dead.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by maasoap(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
Wait a minute! Did I hear somebody said when they wanted to secede in 1967? No! No!! No!!! You have to atone for your sins. You murdered the fathers of the nation during your quest for power. Remember? The first Nigeria military coup and a bloody one for that matter.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2012
nfmovement:
You folded your hands when all other Nigerians were protesting, the best thing you people would have done then is to come out massively and protest for whatever you feel is hurting you the most, I believe your voices would have been heard,

3 gbosas! cheesy Lack of information nna. I'm glad they now know.

alj harem:
it is ok. Lets show them we support them  cool

Seconded.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by ChinenyeN(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

The organization of oil producing villages in the East should join together in this protest against Boko. Where are the ijaws to lead the chorus against boko?
hahahaha
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2012
ogugua88:

3 gbosas! cheesy Lack of information nna. I'm glad they now know.

Seconded.

How much DOSE of naivety have you taken?
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by stagger: 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2012
Fo[i]o[/i]ls!

Don't they know that the language that is heard very clearly is force?

They should start killing northerners in the mosques in Southern Nigeria to make a statement. Wetin be peaceful protests?
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by hbrednic: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2012
To You Parasitic Nigerians. This is for YOU.
[b]
Guiltiness (talkin' 'bout guiltiness)
Pressed on their conscience. Oh yeah.
And they live their lives (they live their lives)
On false pretence everyday -
Each and everyday. Yeah.

These are the big fish
Who always try to eat down the small fish,
Just the small fish.
I tell you what: they would do anything
To materialize their every wish. Oh yeah-eah-eah-eah.

Say: Woe to the downpressors:
They'll eat the bread of sorrow!
Woe to the downpressors:
They'll eat the bread of sad tomorrow!
Woe to the downpressors:
Oh, yeah-eah! Oh, yeah-eah-eah-eah!

Guiltiness
Pressed on their conscience. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.
These are the big fish
Who always try to eat down the small fish,
Just the small fish.

I tell you what: they would do anything
To materialize their every wish. Oh, yeah-eah-eah-eah-eah-eah.

But: Woe to the downpressors:
Woe to the downpressors:
Woe to the downpressors:
Oh, yeah-eah! Oh yeah-e-e-e-e-e!

Guiltiness. Oh yeah. Ah!
They'll eat the bread of sorrow everyday.[/b]

Only Time will Tell.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by 989900: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.” --MLK
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by Agbarusia: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2012
we will soon launch a dreadful attack on these hopeless hausa muslims and their stupid mosques in the east very soon to show them that no 1 owns the monopoly of violence.by the time we kill good number of them here in south. they will learn to stop killing christian in the north. embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by HighChief4(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2012
This is how it should be done. So unfortunate NLC tricked some people and they took to street only for them to go and negotiate with the FG and money exchanged hands. Igbos knew it was all ruse from the begining. Kudos Abians
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by manny4life(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2012
Why is it that Nigerians on NL can never have peace? NLC/TUC strike is over and done with, agreed, and even if it's not done with, cool but let other people do their thing. Just like fuel was a priority to others, this right here is a priority to them. Like seriously, they don't have to announce their actions for the world to see while protesting. People protesting doesn't mean actions aren't taken, so please, let's leave all this tribal nonsense to the side.

Funny thing is I don't think anyone other group was invited into their protest, so please, let them be. Whether it gains support or opinion, let the people decide.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2012
To Those running AWAY from REALITY.  This is for you.

[b]Everyone,

yeah
turu tut turu (2 times)

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
If you listen carefully now you will hear.
This could be the first trumpet; might as well be the last:
Many more will die, many more will have to die.
Don't ask me why.

I say, things are not the way they used to be,
Don't tell no lies;
One and all got to face reality now.
Though I've tried to find the answers to all the questions they ask.
Though I know it's impossible to go living through my past;
Don't keep them down.

Oh no oh

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air,

ooh ooh ooh

Yeah!
turu tu turu (3 times)

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.
Don't ask me why.

Don't tell no lies;
One and all got to face - this.
Don't keep them down.

Ooh ooh ooh

Yeah!
turu tu turu (4 times)

This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to die,
Many more will have to cry - don't ask me why.

Things are not the way they used to be,
Don't tell no lies;
Don't ask me why.

oh no ho!

yeah
turu tut turu (2 times)[/b]

I can't wait to greet Cynics Good morning in the Afternoon.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2012
To my CORE igbo comrades.  This is for you

Feel it in the one drop
And we'll still find time to rap
We're making the one stop
The generation gap
So feel this drum beat
As it beats within
Playing a rhythm resisting against the system
Ooh-we I know Jah'd never let us down
Pull your rights from wrong
I know Jah'd never let us down
Oh no! oh no! oh no!

They made the world so hard
Everyday we got to keep on fighting
Everyday the people are dying
From hunger and starvation, lamentation
But read it in Revelation
You'll find your redemption
And then you give us the teaching of His Majesty
For we no want no devil philosophy

Feel it on the one drop
And we still find time to rap
We're making the one stop
And we fill in the gap
So feel this drum beat
As it beats within, playing a rhythm
Fighting against ism and skism

He who laugh last, laugh best. Desudaniya folks. A salam ma lakum. Shalom smiley
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by akinmax: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2012
The same ABIANS that sent their brother out of their state because they do not want to be their brothers' keeper , ?.

Who is fooling who ?. Now the SE realized the benefit of protest and  they want to tap into it. This ideal is not original, it is copied/faked-since u pple re master of copy/fake life it wouldnt work, !

Why dnt  u call them back home and let them stay in their place instead of this parasitic way of life they are living all over the counrty , ?.

NA now una wake up ? .Mumu, Copycat set of people, !!!!!.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by sheyguy: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2012
maasoap:

they shld av voiced whatever they thought was wrong but they keep quite and tried to tribalize things. How foolish can some pple be. Now let's see how they go in making Gej to spend his N900b+ security fund.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by herobest: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2012
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North
« #10 on: Today at 06:10:55 PM »

who is fooling whom? Grin Grin Grin
bunch of morons Grin wait a few days and another bomb will go off again in the North.
FYI: tell your brother to leave the north, THE PRORITY is LIFE not MONEY,
but for an IBO man, it is buiness as usual. Lips sealed

AS U WISH UR FELLOW HUMAN BEING BOMB BY DEAD,
YORUBA PEOPLE,U PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED TRIBE.MY GOODNESS, HOW COULD U BE HEARTLESS&HEARTLESS LIKE THIS?

I  CURSE U THIS DAY,
MAY YOU DIE UNTIMELY DEAD BY FATAL ACCIDENT FROM NOW TILL NEXT YEAR, MAY U LIVE SHORT LIFE TO END UR LIFE PREMATURELY, MAY UNTIMELY DEAD,HARDSHIP,HEARTATTACK,CANCER,AIDS,UNCURABLE DISEASE VISIT YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION, YOU WILL REMAIN IMPOTENT,THIS WILL BE PART AND SO SHALL IT BE, U HAVE BEEN CURSED FOREVER, SO I WILL EVOKE IT IN UR FAMILY TREE.WATCH OUT THE RESULT SOON,
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by Les: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2012
D moraly nd socialy degraded nd retarded bastards Yarubos nd yawasas dat wudnt let d igbos be ar d ones dat wil not b in dis so cald republic of Nitemare-ai. Go on abians, jst a litle more effort!
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by simple2rut: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2012
the worst thing u guys will do to igbos is to mock them because of the killings of their kinsmen in the north. any tribe that did that, will be blacklist by the igbos , yorubas should desist from such mockery cos it involve life of innocent ppl;
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2012
akinmax:

The same ABIANS that sent their brother out of their state because they do not want to be their brothers' keeper , ?.

Who is fooling who ?. Now the SE realized the benefit of protest and  they want to tap into it. This ideal is not original, it is copied/faked-since u pple re master of copy/fake life it wouldnt work, !

Why dnt  u call them back home and let them stay in their place instead of this parasitic way of life they are living all over the counrty , ?.

You are a classic case of a HYPOCRITE.

[b]Dip for diplomatic;
'Yp for hypocratic;
Dry for dry-land tourist;
Tup for Topper Norris!
See de 'ypocrites, dem a-galang deh!
See de 'ypocrites, dem a-galang deh! Man, go!

/Instrumental break/

Dem cut - cut - cut 'gainst 'em one another;
Cut - cut - cut 'gainst 'em one another.
Oh, dem teach to love one another;
Oh, dem teach to love one another. Man, go!

/Instrumental break/

Dem a run - come - come wid a gravalicious;
Dem a run - come - come wid a gravalicious;
Dem a run-a - come-a - come-a wid a gravalicious;
Sehd, a run-a - come - come-a wid a gravalicious.

/Instrumental break/

See de 'ypocrites, dem a-galang deh! Man, go!

/Instrumental break/

Dip-a (for diplomatic);
A 'yp-a (for hypocratic);
Dry - dry - dry (for dry-land tourist);
A tup-pa - tup-pa - tup-pa (for Topper Norris)!
See de 'ypocrites, dem a-galang deh! Man, go![/b]
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by ismhab(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2012
Agbarusia:

we will soon launch a dreadful attack on these hopeless hausa muslims and their silly mosques in the east very soon to show them that no 1 owns the monopoly of violence.by the time we kill good number of them here in south. they will learn to stop killing christian in the north. embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
the ratio is 1:14, meaning 1 hausa man living in SE, to 14 igbo men living in NORTH, go ahead we will teach u a lesson.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by noiseless: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2012
Bros i just wish to put some things straight just in case the guy SHEGUY is a yoruba who lives and works in the ND,i have came across where he was bragging how he was there just for their money.So dont pay attention to ND he put in his file, thank you and kudos to our abia people.
Olodostein:

To Those running AWAY from REALITY.  This is for you.

[b]Everyone,

yeah
turu tut turu (2 times)

This could be the first trumpet; might as well be the last:
Many more will die, many more will have to die.
Don't ask me why.

Don't tell no lies;
Don't keep them down.

Oh no oh

ooh ooh ooh

Yeah!
turu tu turu (3 times)

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.
Don't ask me why.

Don't tell no lies;
One and all got to face - this.
Don't keep them down.

Ooh ooh ooh

Yeah!
turu tu turu (4 times)

This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to die,
Many more will have to cry - don't ask me why.

Don't tell no lies;
Don't ask me why.

oh no ho!

yeah
turu tut turu (2 times)[/b]

I can't wait to greet Cynics Good morning in the Afternoon.
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by eastOFwest(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2012
akinmax:

Who is fooling who ?. Now the SE realized the benefit of protest and  they want to tap into it. This ideal is not original, it is copied/faked-since u pple re master of copy/fake life it wouldnt work, !

Why dnt  u call them back home and let them stay in their place instead of this parasitic way of life they are living all over the counrty , ?.

If you believe that every tribe should stay on their own region/state, then why don't we just expand your idea a bit further and just divide Nigeria up? Do you realize that's what you are advocating for?

, and since when have the views of people on Nairaland become the views of a whole tribe or race?
Re: Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North by eastOFwest(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2012
Anywhere in Nigeria should be home to anyone and if it takes blood to enshrine it then let it flow!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Might Win The Elections In 2015(see Statistics)!!!! / Diezani Bribe: EFCC Traces N950m To Two Ex-Govs, Detains Idris Wada / Bill To Establish University Of Agriculture, Kabba Passed By Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.