Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

How Much Will You Design Nairaland (without Using Smf And With Modifications) - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Will You Design Nairaland (without Using Smf And With Modifications) (4191 Views)

How To Build Mobile Friendly Website Using Smf Wap2 Mod / How Can I Advertise On Nairaland Without Getting Banned. / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will You Design Nairaland (without Using Smf And With Modifications) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2012
Why would you waste time writing codes? when there is CMS? Why not start by creating computer?
Re: How Much Will You Design Nairaland (without Using Smf And With Modifications) by yawatide(f): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
Seriously? now why did you do that?

'Cos i CAN! Grin Grin

Bans dhtml5 again Grin

He he, I guess somebody won't be winning the 2012 Poster of the Year award for this board tongue
Re: How Much Will You Design Nairaland (without Using Smf And With Modifications) by Frosti(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
adeaugustus:

Why would you waste time writing codes? when there is CMS? Why not start by creating computer?
I tire o. Esp when the cms is open source and free to modify.
Re: How Much Will You Design Nairaland (without Using Smf And With Modifications) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2012
yawa-ti-de:

He he, I guess somebody won't be winning the 2012 Poster of the Year award for this board tongue
Dont worry, this time i am going to rigg by say 1000 votes
Re: How Much Will You Design Nairaland (without Using Smf And With Modifications) by Slyr0x: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2012
*dhtml:

Dont worry, this time i am going to rigg by say 1000 votes

The same way you rigged last yr's own?
Re: How Much Will You Design Nairaland (without Using Smf And With Modifications) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2012
Am laughing!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Will You Design Nairaland (without Using Smf And With Modifications) by Thatdave(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2012
adeaugustus:

This mentality is the reason why nigerian online businesses are not making them multi billionares as the case in the west.

Someone who is serious for a life business, goes to to download as open source software for use in business!

You cant cheat nature.
Re: How Much Will You Design Nairaland (without Using Smf And With Modifications) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 25, 2012
Slyr0x:

The same way you rigged last yr's own?
*caramba* Well that is the corks sha, i only tipped the votes a bit to make sure certain people dont win - the corks assisted me unknowingly.
Re: How Much Will You Design Nairaland (without Using Smf And With Modifications) by Olyboy16(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
I've actually coded a forum like nairaland and even coded a chatroom to it and a personal messaging system.
If i'm gona sell or redo somfin like this again 4 sm1, >=!#180k!
Re: How Much Will You Design Nairaland (without Using Smf And With Modifications) by iyenimofe(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
Olyboy16: I've actually coded a forum like nairaland and even coded a chatroom to it and a personal messaging system.
If i'm gona sell or redo somfin like this again 4 sm1, >=!#180k!
shocked Ah! 180k! Gbese!!!
*wondering*How do you manage to stay in business?!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need A Website For Your Dropshipping Business Click Here. / What Motivated You To Start Your Blog? / 5 Must Read Tips To Rank Better On Search Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.